Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Confessional

Notte said:
Well, I do hear my touch is pleasant, I guess I'll just have to give you one - a full body one that is.

I never said I was innocent, but we would be perverts together, so that all pans out just fine.

Fuck that, when we are out on this vacation of ours, its all about relaxation.
We aren't doing anything - unless its with each other.

Right now, I'd take just about anyone's touch, no matter how soft or rough their hands were. And a full body isn't something I've experience. Well, yet.

I guess it does plan out just fine. Though, I'd never go against admitting I was a pervert.

Ehh, I'd feel weird having some stiff old man hanging around. Unless you're talking about the servants who wear next to nothing, with those cute bow ties and sexy smiles?

H a r r i e t said:
Unless you're talking about the servants who wear next to nothing, with those cute bow ties and sexy smiles?

Is there any other type?
Trust me, Cheri, what type of servants I have in mind, aren't stiff unless in one area and they are all eye candy.

Received no significant massages I can remember; some shoulder rubs, that's about it.

Given more than I can count, full-back, sometimes with foot and calf. I'm apparently quite good, which makes me want to figure out how to duplicate myself so I can try myself out.

That would also be a time to experiment with gay sex, I would imagine, but if it's not with a duplicate of myself, I'm otherwise not interested... :p

I've been told I'm very good at giving massages. I'm tender with my hands. ^-^

Hehe. I do enjoy doing it though, since people seem much more relieved and relaxed when I'm done. ^^

I am a very... well... odd sleeper. I always have to be careful of where I am sleeping or who I am sleeping next to - (I do not mean this in the contexts of sex, I actually mean sleep.) If I fall asleep wearing clothes, there are times when I will wake up naked because I will strip myself if I start to feel confined/restrained or if I feel as if I am being choked.

I also have the weird capability of stripping over people naked while I am asleep so that I can get skin to skin. I am also able to have sex while I am asleep, depending upon what type of dream I am having. I will throw out commands and for all intense and purposes, I will appear awake, but I'm not. I won't even remember it the next morning unless someone tells me or if I have a certain feeling in my lower nether regions.

So, whoever sleeps next to me or with me, there will have to be contracts signed where you are putting yourself in the position of being possibly molested or raped by me and that you are a willing participant to do so.

XD
(Haha, thanks to a conversation with Tathariel, I'm posting this, because I find it to be highly entertaining.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I already signed the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown kids for the win!!!!!!!!

XD
*Giggles*
Go you!

*Shifty eyes as she adds a few people to the list*

Mr. M, this is entirely true, and if they are with me, then they do know the consequences to their actions. I'll molest them to life and they can ever get away (if they are able, I tend to like, rubber band myself around people while asleep too), wake me up, or just take it happily.

oh god.....watch over me and protect me fo......fuck it

as soon as i get back, I think I might have to steal you from Arizona. even if I had to drive.

Mon Dieu! Mon Dieu!
*Laughs so hard she cries*

When are you getting back?

I also have no objections to that idea.
Hopefully, neither does anyone else.
Road trip.
XD

I confess... Oh, how I confess!

Stupid, stupid, getting involved... only leads, COULD only lead to sorrow, yet I'm somehow surprised when we arrive at that destination? No, not surprised. Only surprised by the speed. But even with foreknowledge, even with everything else that should have hardened my heart, steeled my emotions... still I'm hollow. I'm old enough to know it's transitory, pain fades, people move on. But I wanted to be that one, the one that helps rather than hurts, the one that she can use as proof to herself that she's worthy of being loved (though it breaks my heart that people even need that, but some people do, and fuck the stupid evil world for making that true in the first place). Stupid, stupid! Now I'm lost. A grown man crying at a laptop in the middle of the night. It's not a fault thing; she's crying too, in the other half of the nation, possibly sobbing worse than me, because I'm the one that was limited, restricted, she could have done anything, could have followed anywhere. It was my stupidity that hurt her, ultimately. More guilt to layer on top of all the rest. The awfulest icing on a horrible cake. Tightness in my chest that can't be assuaged, because it's all mine, all mine.

I confess I'm stupid/reckless/depressed/maudlin enough to want to post this on a forum and leave it up. So people see it; so what? Maybe then they'll know why I'm taking a little break, slacking off my attendance here.

I'm tired of fighting for things in life, only to have the next fight to look forward to. I'm tired of doing something that's regarded as a good deed, only to have my life given horrible amounts of un-needed drama. I'm tired of trying to hold onto a set of values that haven't been viable in hundreds of years, and tired of being nostalgic for a time that is of similar antiquity. I'm tired of looking around at people, and wishing a tenth of them could even comprehend the concept of honour. I'm tired of listening to people throw around words like warrior, that they don't have the slightest comprehension of. Sick of listening to poeple talk of how they'd love to kill someone for something, but have never known the feeling of having the blood of another person on their hands.

I'm tired of the only real joy I find in life being finding an opportunity to face down an enemy in a real do or die fight. I'm tired of working, and then tired of staying home. I'm tired of being tired of everything. I don't want to die, but at the same time, I honestly don't care to live.

Back
Top Bottom