Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Re: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

I hope your date went well, Hahvoc. You deserve to be happy.

>.> it's still early for me. You're right.

Amendment: I hope it GOES well, Hahvoc. You deserve to be happy.

It went well, thanks. >.> .....<3​
Rant of the Librarian​
Okay, if you are gonna make an inquiry about a book, know the name or the title. Most people do this and everything turns out hunky-dory. However, with reserve books(they are on shelves behind the desk) You need to know the Professor who reserved the book or what class it is for, ie, Psych 101 or something. Now, that's the basics.

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR OWN GODDAMN PROFESSOR'S NAME, DO NO EXPECT ME TO KNOW IT VIA MAGIC. Stupid bitch. And don't expect me to know what it is simply because "oh, it's a comic book." YEAH, AND? What the fuck is your point? We have a FUCKLOAD of books on reserve and you expect me to know what it is simply because you say, "It's for my history class and it's a comic book." Get shot if you are gonna be that fucking lazy. I hate people like that because they get pissy with me because they think I am Goddess of the Library and Know All or some dumb shit. I can't read your fucking mind nor do I know what professor you have, ESPECIALLY IF YOU GET THE NAME FUCKING WRONG. Idiot. A bus will be your new best friend, get under it.

[/end rant]

No clue who that is directed to. But I hope things get better for you.

Who am I But a Dream? An Image? A Lie?​

Despite how open I am on here, despite how honest I may come off as, I sometimes really don't know myself. I am reserved because I never know who will leave-whether they have a reason or not. I have a temper that randomly flares but I hide it well and tend to let things go if they are trivial enough. I don't like conflict, but sometimes I incite the conflict without meaning to and then realize that in some small way I meant for it to happen. I hide my pain, my hurt-anything that will upset the balance that makes me "Hahvy." Sometimes I'll let it out in the chatterbox, but it's always a small portion. And because of this, I guess I feel like a child.

I kept thinking to myself the other day I was a "woman." Not that I'm having gender identity issues, but just issues. Where am I in the manner of growing up? Sometimes I feel so far ahead of people when it comes to maturity and I guess it puts off my peers from wanting to know me. I am fucking smart, I know that and I think I scare people. I can be completely emotionally distant-even to my family. I try to reach out but I feel like I'm just getting in the way of people. I don't lie like people may think or want to believe, I just don't always divulge all the details of the truth. Sometimes I really don't know.

I try my hardest to trust, to let people in, but that person I hide tells me "no," and she has all this control that she probably shouldn't have. The mask I spoke about keeps her hidden, though the mask is lessening. I try to be care-free, to be happy, and it works-sometimes. But I shrug when I look in the mirror and I take so many pictures of myself as if to say "This is really me. I can be this pretty. I can look this good..but the mirror tells me that it isn't me." A picture is worth a thousand words they say, and all I see are the flaws of the pictures. I get comments "you are so pretty" or "you look good." and I think, "Can you see what I see? I have acne there, there, and there. My skin tone is uneven here, my hair is messed up here, my makeup sucks-" and on and on and on. But I still post them because I HAVE to get better. I need to get out of my "comfort" zone and start growing up in a different way.

I grew up in conflicting households. One told me I was perfect the way I was, the other that I wasn't good enough at all. The place I rarely visited had the most impact on me. Why? Because I was my father's daughter. I was a daddy's girl for a long time. I wanted to be perfect for him because he was away all the time. I wanted to be everything he wanted and it killed me to let him down. It tore me up inside when I couldn't be what he expected. In some ways, I'm still that girl trying to get my father's approval. And then I see those comments on my pictures and I think "I'm not so bad, now am I?" I'm trying to break free from all those issues and insecurities that got stacked up over the years, and when I was in school, it didn't help. I was THE kid that was picked on. And I mean THE kid. Other kids got bullied, but not like me. I don't even know if I can relay how hellish it was for me to exist during elementary school and middle school. My brother's anger issues back then didn't help at all either. We fought like cats and dogs and went for the throat each time we fought.

But that was when. The now is different, but I still have to grow up. I'm terrified of whoever I may sleep with next because I'm afraid of exploring that part of me that wants all this control and the other that wants to give it up. I'm torn asunder. I want to love again but I'm terrified of giving away my heart. I no longer want to be alone, but I'm still scared of being so-and-so's girlfriend and not my ex's ex. I'm far better now than I was when I first started coming on this site because of both positive and negative feedback, but I'm still...I don't know. I feel old, I feel too young, I'm stuck. I'm trying to find my way towards what could be my happy ending and I wonder when it will start to show itself. I see pieces of it starting to show but I have to wonder if things will fall apart. I always expect things to fall apart. I'm trying not to be that way anymore and just roll with what I get.

I'm stepping out of being suicidal and terrified of what the world may offer me. But I still fear getting hurt. So many people used to quite literally be out to get me and I can't let that feeling of being vulnerable at one point go. So I put up walls to keep people from seeing that and I suppose it makes me seem...emotionless. I'm not sure. I want to have fun, but I don't want to be considered easy, I want to experiment and again, don't want to be considered easy. I'm stuck on that motion that if I sleep with a certain amount of people I'm just another whore. My mother doesn't realize it, but she embedded those thoughts into me. Just like how she thinks bisexuality is wrong. I'm stuck in between two places- being me and...The Other Me. And I have to ask...just who am I?​

You have millions of possible yous inside you, Hahvy. We all do, and I'm not talking RP characters, I mean real aspects of you, yourself.

You can choose to be who you want, what face you show to the public. They're all you, but they don't all get to come out to play. But you'll get more comfortable showing the ones you want. I know there's aspects that you are just dying to put on and let show, and you'll get your chance. You are who you choose to be, my dear one. And nobody gets to decide what that means but you.

Also: experimenting doesn't make you a whore. Even promisicuity doesn't make you a whore. Taking money for sex, that's pretty much the identifying characteristic. So as long as you avoid that, "whore" doesn't really apply. And besides... that's a judgment made by people who don't approve. But you're the only one who can disapprove of your own actions and have it mean anything. So don't be afraid, just... think about what you're comfortable with. Are you good with that course of action? Then do it; nobody else has to live with it, only you, so if you want to do it, and you're good with it, then do.

Okay, Obvious Vague Advice Corner is over now. Tune in next week!

Christmas Cheer

Today is a good day. I'm in a neutral state but today is a good day. I got my family and my baby boy, Ziggy, and I'm all right with that. Just a regular day in my life it seems, besides it being a holiday. Soon I'll be off to see family and I just feel myself smile in thought. My cousins will be squeeing with joy at the presents they get and will give me huge hugs as if to say, "You belong here and we missed you." I wonder how the other people in my life are doing today and what they might have gotten. Wondering about my ex and his girlfriend and hoping they and his family have a Merry Christmas. Hoping Jeff got whatever he wanted, and things feel so peaceful right now without a dull edge. I could sit here forever, it feels like. I almost wish it was snowing. Today is a good day.

Merry Christmas

THE FLU ATTACKS

Unfortunately, I have the flu. Or something. I dunno. But the symptoms scream "FLU" so I am decided on having the flu. Replies will be slow if I can even manage them. And no, it's not the piggy flu! Those bacon bits did not get to me.​

"I'm Safe Up High, Nothing Can Touch Me"...But That's Just a Lie.​
I came to a certain realization that I've missed so much in my life. Like going to parties and just having fun and being able to let go of restraints that plague me from day to day. I never really had much of an adolescence, I see. My first drinking experience was at 19 and while fun, it was the only experience I've really had. Never went to any "crazy" parties where it was just a blast retelling what happened. Never had very many crazy sex stories or even all that good of sex stories. I distance people from me because I always fear that they'll get too close and when they do, they'll see what I see: Something to look at with distaste. Being overly logical usually puts a damper on just having a good time since you know, you wouldn't analyze every little thing if you weren't. For awhile I thought I had everything figured out: Get a good job, graduate high school then college, write a book, buy a ranch, and just live out my days on that ranch. It seemed like a good plan because it didn't involve anyone but me.

But so many things came to light that some days I wish hadn't.

Like how I wish I didn't actually need people.

I never thought when I was 13 that I would ever fall in love, and then I did twice-or at the time I thought it was once and then twice but the first was really a falsehood. I never thought I would ever find a happily ever after with some prince charming. Hell, I never even thought I would have sex. I was a mess back then, but I also thought: Who could ever love me enough to try to help fix the broken thing I was. I fixed that by myself, got back up by myself, changed who I was by myself, and here I am, by myself. I used to be perfectly fine with that. But now I'm growing restless with this person.

I don't want to just be "by myself."

I put a lot of emphasis on trust, and I've done the whole kissing-without-strings bit. But further than that and I just can't do it. I'm fine with it, but sometimes I wish I could do casual and be able to just have a good time with someone and be able to let them go without getting hurt. But my feelings go too deep for that. My emotions run too deep and strong for that, I fear. I still have time to experiment and whatnot but it's just like...did I just waste 10 years of my life? Did I waste my teenage years because I was so terrified of people? Am still a bit terrified of people? Yes, I let someone get closer than anyone and in a sense, it bit me on the ass, but I still want to have a significant other. Because I guess, I want to be significant. I know I mean a lot to my friends-those that are still around-but selfishly I want to be more sometimes.

I just don't know how to deal with myself sometimes.

It's one of those times where I wish I didn't think so much.​

Over and Over

I don't want to have to deal with this feeling like I can't let go and can't get over what happened. I'm alone so I'm dealing in the best way I can which is bottling it up and not talking to anyone about it or showing how much it affects me, and even as I write it out, it seems to still settle within me like a parasite just manifesting until I explode. I used to have more control than this so what has changed? What has made me like this now? I'm unsettled unlike I've ever felt before and I can't stand not knowing how to shake this feeling of upset and restlessness and feeling like someone should be in my life and filling up my time. I should be having the time of my life. I'm moving and living on my own, going to college, and have a job. I have friends, sort of, and can go wherever I want and pretty much whenever I want to go there. But more than that I'm completely unsettled with how I feel right now.

I miss my ex. I actually miss him when nothing is able to distract me from my inner thoughts.

I miss hearing him tell me he loves me. I miss going on drives with him and having him hold my hand. I miss snuggling up in his arms and listening to his heart beat in tandem with mine. I miss his laugh and his smile. I miss going to his house and watching movies. I miss having to be quiet and sneaky as we took off our clothes and felt good for awhile.

I don't even know why after all this time I miss him.

I saw him yesterday, and I was fine. There was nothing wrong. I didn't talk to him, just glanced his way and that was it. He looked good, like always. And I didn't mind when my friends made fun of him at the party we were both at. I laughed right along with them. But something kept nagging me because no matter where I moved, He moved in some way so that if he wanted to see me, he could and if I turned my head the slightest bit, I could see him from across the way. Perhaps it's just "wishful" thinking. I don't know. I don't really know. And I'm fucking terrified that I feel this way.

I feel like I just lost half the progress that I made.

When will this change? I swore to myself that I wouldn't let this happen, that I would completely get over him and not miss him anymore. So what changed? What happened?! I don't know what is wrong with me. The only thing I can think of is that I wanna be happy, too. I want to be with someone who made me feel the same way he made me feel. Like I was the center of his world and nothing could destroy us.

I may be moving, living on my own, starting school again and going back to my job, but I feel like I'm standing still.

I feel like everyone is moving past me and I'm stuck.

And I can't stop the tears completely this time.​

• ; _ ; -hugs-

Love, like I said. You're only human and since you have contact with him at times, so it's not going to let itself go any time soon. It's a downward spiral of depression, and your move might be a good refresher. You loved, you got hurt, now it's time you learn, heal, and re-dominate your life.

I know we're pretty far, but ring me up if you ever need to vent love. I'd give you lots of hugs and kisses if I could, but there are also better people out there for you. Maybe not around you, but that's what moving to the West is all about. <'3[/list:u]

It's been too long since the breakup for me to suddenly feel like this. To feel like he had walked out a few months ago instead of two years ago once summer comes.

I just dunno what to do. And I'm terrified.​

In retrospect, my dear, it's kind of sensible. You're at a point where you are becoming able to fall in love as never before. A place of your own, school, freedom. Yet you have nobody to take that place right now. Which is not to say that he won't come along, but he's not here yet.

And so you see your ex. And in your vulnerable state, seeing him reminds you. Of all of it. And so it brings up these feelings.

You're over him, hon. You are. But your heart doesn't always know it. It's an echo. You don't necessarily want him back, after how he lied to you, betrayed you... but you do want someone. And he's the best option you can think of right now, because he's a known quantity.

I went through the same thing after one break-up. It'll pass. It just means you're ready to find someone. Now you just have to find him.

I feel the same way about fishy :/ *huggles her Hahvykins tight* I know what you're going through. But trust me it will get better, it'll get easier in time.

So He Knows.​

So, this kid I have liked since the summer has discovered that I like him. And to add to it he likes me back. However, he also likes Jess, aka My daughter. And she likes him as well. And I'm perfectly okay with it. I truly am. Sometimes I get jealous of people due to my own insecurities. But with her, I am not jealous. Not because she's not "good enough" or isn't "better" than me. I am okay with it because I truly care for her and want her absolute happiness. Besides the fact I would never let a guy come between us and neither would she. I told her that if he decided to be with her I would be okay with it and she said the same for me. But we both agreed that since he said he "couldn't choose between us" that it's a hypothetical situation and that neither of us will end up dating him. But we are gonna milk his attention anyways because he's a pretty kick ass guy to be around. xD

Alas, though I still have lingering feelings for Jeff, though it seems more like he's a lost cause. He really is a sweet guy and I did imagine being in a relationship with him, but I don't think that will happen because of where we are in our lives. He isn't exactly looking for a relationship while I am. It makes me a little sad, but it is how life goes. If something happens between us and we do get closer, that will be fine with me as well. I just want others to be happy.

As for the two other people I have grown fond of, well distance is the key factor mostly. Too far = no go. Visiting them both will be fun and an adventure, but it seems that that is all I will truly have. Which of course, I am okay with. Fun is always good as long as no one gets hurt. And I plan on making sure that no one does. I do get attached through the physical-which includes cuddling and playful kisses and the like so it will make things tough. But I'm okay with the fact that nothing can really happen other than a few nights of fun and bliss. It's better to have good memories than none at all.

On a last note, I'm just in a very good and mellow mood. No drugs were involved, lol. I need to hang out with the daughter more, I always feel so free after talking to her because she honestly and truly doesn't judge me and seems to be one of the few and far between friends I have that is like that. I'm glad I could tell her about my activities on fetlife and have her go, "Oh really? That's pretty cool. I might want to take a look at that." I know my mother would never be able to say something like that to me or accept that part of myself, so it's liberating to have someone who understands this about me and has similar thoughts.

Anyways, good night.​

Decision Made​
Well, the decision was made. He picked Jess, which I already knew was going to happen. Thing is, people wonder why I don't have a lot of hope that I'll get chosen. I just know when someone else will be chosen over me. And Jess always is. I'm not bitter about it, honestly. I'm just...a little sad. I just wonder when my turn will come-when someone will pick me over someone else. I get passed over-I always have, it seems. I accept it. I always accept it. I'm honestly okay, I'm just...a little sad is all. I just want to be good enough. That's all..Anyways, at least shopping with her and my friend Mick will make me feel better, I suppose.

Guess I'll have to look harder for that someone.​

Confidence is an attractive trait, and when you do things like say 'I'm so bad, augh why would anyone pick me', well, it sticks.

Yes, because it's so easy to just go "I'm still a fucking awesome person!" after something like that happening. I'm just down, that's all. I'll get over it and be fine later.​

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Yes, because it's so easy to just go "I'm still a fucking awesome person!" after something like that happening. I'm just down, that's all. I'll get over it and be fine later.​
But you ARE still a fucking awesome person. It's just lucky for this dude that Jess is fucking awesome, too. Otherwise he'd be a moron. Choosing between two goddesses is tough, but if Jess was a normal girl, she shouldn't have had a chance against you.

It always pains me when people make stupid or cruel choices about you and you take it as evidence that you're at fault, instead of proof that they're idiots or subhuman. You can be perfectly wonderful, worthy, and do everything right, and still get rejected or let down because of the failures of the other person. I wish you'd take that to heart.

• It might not even be the fault of either party involved. But either way, feelings are stepped on and so forth. Hope you bounce back from this, love, and even though it doesn't look like it now, keep in the back of your mind that there IS a someone. My advice is that you don't even have to look for that someone, because right now, focusing on other things beside relationship needs might be best. School, family, friends. . . somewhere along the way of being you, a relationship will come to you and stay for you; not because it's been searched out and defined by x, y, and z.

And if anything, during this time, you know you'll always have your friends and e-friends -loves on- <3[/list:u]

MM is right Hahvy, you're beyond awesome. Smart, funny, loving, and very warm, those are traits everyone should love, and men who are too dumb to see that aren't worth -your- time. Don't beat yourself up when some moron shows how stupid he can be.

-Snugs-

Back
Top Bottom