Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fur 'n Leash (Sharub & Blazorna)

Sharub

Just a Mooh!
Her eyes looked outside the train's window, the city running away with its dark grayness as the rain begun to delicately sprinkle down the dark and menacing clouds. The warm breath coming from her muzzle fogged the sight in front of her eyes, appearing almost coated in snow...
A thought that made her smile, happily thinking at the joys of winter... with its warm clothes, its spices and the snow...
A thought that was short-lived, as she remembered where she lived... the world she's living into, immediately turning her head around with suspect and nervousness, emitting a tired and annoyed sigh at the lack of people from being too close to her.
Her brown eyes looked again outside, seeing her own reflex over the glass, like a ghost; the interior's lights casted shiny reflexes all aroun, but one light reflexed on that ghostlike mirror of herself... on her neck...

Alma gulped, bringing her hand to her long, equine neck, fingers trembling as she let her slender fingers to run unobstructed from her chin to her upper chest. "...will i end like her?" thought her, eyes absently lost as the grey metropolis continued to coast the railway "...enslaved. One day she was there... working, living and enjoying life... and the other... becomes a property...". She snorted in annoyance and rage "...i can't believe that... being treated like pets... objects... unacceptable... i wonder why did nobody protests for us... why did we all don't join in an upscale turmoil... unless... they all truly think we're... things..."
Alma's lips trembled, turning into a worried pout, biting her lower lip as the train begun to slow down, approaching another station of the line.
Her eyes looked preoccupied at the mass of humans about to enter the train, her eyes worriedly scanning their faces, spotting an occasional non-human every now and then, trying to see... trying to understand if they lives in constant fear like she was doing lately...

The train stopped and with an hiss, its doors opened. The equine girl crushed herself against the side, bringing her backpack with hers, hugging it tightly, adjusting her skirt so that only the lower part of her hooved legs could be seen, praying... begging the fate to make her reach home safely for another day. Nervousness made her heart race, continuously looking at the peoples passing by... fearing that one of them could do that...
"...c'mon... c'mon..." silently, she urged the train to start... feeling that those last few stops would be safe...

At an alleyway not far from where Alma lived at, a group of human men were circling around another human, messing around with him. The man frowned as how he heard one of them boasting that he enslaved a furry for a new pet. His blue eyes narrowed a bit while running a hand through his short brown hair. He didn't agree with the laws of the city, but the opposition was usually silenced in someway. He wore a black trenchcoat that was worn at the seams, showing that is was old.

Pointing to the end, one of the men wrapped an arm around the trenchcoat wearer's shoulder. A warm friendly appeared on his face before he patted the shoulder as he spoke up.

"Don't forget you can't back on this." he said casually before pushing the man towards the entrywa, the crowd parting to make a path for the man to move through. Sean frowned as he walked forward. He was dared by his friends to do something that they wanted, Something he couldn't back away from like he was told.

Despite the train quickly ran across the dull and rainy metropolis, every second felt like flying in a thick, dense fog, the minute-lived trip as heavy and almost unbearable as an endless and stop-less voyage; every other commuter and tired worker on that very train... on that wagon.... a potential abuser... each of them a threat, making feel every gaze, even the most innocent one, to make her fel like a prey.
Trough heavy, almost unbearable mental difficulties, the train speakers announced her stop. Immediately the equine girl rose to her hooves and quickly moved to the doors, trying to be a shadow of herself, always keeping her gaze low, trying to place her hooves with delicacy, trying not to make the heavy and loud thuds to rumble too much on the thin metallic machine.

Outside, the air felt way fresher, almost too cold, as the fresh drops of mist-like rain tingled her muzzle, ears twitching, as to swat drops away. Her eyes worriedly looked around, making her sigh <<...nobody...>>, like a whisper. The deserted station, despite its dirt, its graffiti and the overall sad, grayish tones and the cold water falling from likely dark and menacing clouds, felt strangely safe...
"C'mon Alma... it's matter of minutes and you'll be home" thought her, encouraging herself for the last part... urging her not to delay any further her return back at home.

Hurriedly, she walked away, no longer caring for silence, being unnoticed or act like a shadow... her hooves loudly echoed in the underground passage, her long, dark mane heavily waving in the cold breeze as water slowly begun to soak her long hairs, her soft brown coat likey getting moist, her green waterproof jacket shining beneath the occasional lamplight over the streets. "...c'mon..." she kept repeating it over and over "...any moment now..."
That part of the town was the usual place that most would avoid, but lately it become a place where furries of every kind seek refuge, trying to live in their own district rather than risking 24/7 of being caught...

She noticed the blue and pink neon sign of a diner-cafe, she recognized being the indication that her apartment wasn't far away "...just two corners..." enoucraged herself, following the long, safe colors of the neon like a lighthouse, her hooves quickly following one another, breath excitedly and tiredly huffing out of her dark lips...

Sean sighed as he stepped out into the open, looking around. His own heart was conflicted with what he had to do. If he didn't, the damage would have been worse than what he was doing. He wasn't too open with it, but he didn't see the anthros like the general population. The fact he had to do this rubbed him the wrong way.

Looking over his shoulder, he did see he was trailed by the group. He hated it, but he was able to convince them to not have him go after a child or a family. He was forced into the dare due to a threat saying he would be "given" a group of furries as pets.

He then noticed a lone female hastily moving past the diner nearby him. Begrudgingly, he tailed her, noticing that she was equestrian. He tried moving as quietly as he could, catching up to his unknowing target.

"I'm sorry." he muttered under his breath before he closed the distance. He wrapped his arms around her while covering her mouth with a hand. He leaned into her ear the best he could to whisper into it."Don't scream, and don't resist. I'll explain later, but it is exactly what you think." To ensure she wouldn't resist, he placed the flat of a knife blade he had concealed in his coat against her neck, making sure she felt it, but not see it. When he saw the group of his friends surround them, Sean knew there was no going back now. He wanted to reassure the furry as best as he could, but he had to keep a front.

"I'm going wih this slut." he said, forcing an eager smile.The guy who spoke to Sean earlier approached and grinned. He was obviously impressed with what his friend was doing.

"Alright, now, what is this bitch's name?" he asked. "Is it like Fuckmeat or Cumdump?" Sean narrowed his eyes before he looked back at his friend, his false smile vanishing. His face softened a bit when he looked at his victim.

"I refuse to name her such things. My slave, so I choose her name, Ian." he protested, speaking his true feelings for a moment.

"Oh? Well then, we need to start training your new slave." Ian commented before he gestured the group to follow him, thinking that Sean had the furry under control. Eventually, the group walked off, becoming out of range to hear him whisper.

"Listen, I promise you will be safe with me. I am not like the others." he said before allowing his captive to see the concealed weapon, revealing it to be a harmless butter knife. "If you run, they will hunt you down, and raise hell in the process. I don't want anyone else suffer here because of my actions. Just think about it. I'll explain more later, but we need to get going." With that, he began following the others, forcing the furry to come along wih him.

The sound of her own hooves hitting the asphalt and the concrete, the moist sound of the occasional puddle splashing beneath her, and the sounds of a city that goes to sleep were the only thing her ears registered as Alma kept her frantic walk back home, keeping her leathery backpack tightly to herself; she begun to smile, knowing that her home wasn't as far as a f hundred more steps, feeling already the warmth of her home... her nest... and the comfortable smell of the spiced candles she loved to lit on cold and rainy days in order to feel less gray and cold. Even as she walked, with the air still filled with water, and a few drops fallen from her long mane, she felt already beginning to warm and relax.

The sudden sound of quick steps, too quick for her to turn her head and see what was going on, and the thud of a body pressing against her, arms holding her in place and silencing her. Her eyes widened in shock, she barely had to emit a yelp of surprise, muffled by the unknown attacker's hand. Alma tried to thrash away, squirm free, call for help...scream barely audible past the seal of his hand on her lips, her hands trying to hit the attacker, but then, a cold, hard thing pressed to her neck... and with teary eyes, she went limp in his grasp. "....no...." her mind went blank with despair; trough the foggy curtains of her tears, she saw the apartments she lived, the safety of her home... disappearing, covered by a mass of bodies.... people that laughed and talked loudly, gathering around her. Her eyes tried to beg mercy, trying to look at them, but the darkness denied her.

Her ears buzzed with disbelief, the cold presence of what certainly would be a knife continuosly and coldly reminding her that she was under his control... their control. The equine girl gasped, shivered when the man holding her declared his intenctions to the group, like if he had won a prize at the fair.
She felt her warm tears slowly flowing over the soft, brown coat of her cheeks, melting with the cold droplets of rain "...no... i... can't be true..." her brain silently tried to overwhelm the situation, deafening her from their talks, only a word past trough the seal "...slave...".
Her ears perked up, she thrashed again, without results, a muffled scream again barely audible screamed negation.

The others suddently moved away from them, immediately, the voice of the man holding her appeared trough her desperate thoughts. Trying to kick away the disgust and fear for his words, she listened, sniffing and sobbing. But when she saw the knife that was pressed at her neck, she felt like fainting, her legs weak "...a butterknife..." repeated in her mind absently "...i surrendered... i gave up my life... for an harmless butterknife...".
She hadn't the chance to answer. ...was that even a question? That she was pushed forth. Feeling utterly fooled, her tears returned to slowly trickle from her tired eyes, she followed his motions, as she was moved and made walk in front of him, looking one last time at the place she lived, bidding a silent farewell to her past life...

The guilt quickly swelled up in Sean's chest once he saw the tears. He conciously eased his grip enough to not feel forceful to her, even gently rubbing her back to soothe her the best he could, wihout breaking his facade. It was legal so he couldn't get the police involved. He had to choose one to prevent dozens from sharing the same fate. He couldn't let his new slave go,

"I swear, you will see your loved ones again, and not due to the same fate you have." he said softly, wanting the anthro to not give into despair. "No amount of apologies will fix this, but I'll do everything I can to keep anyone of those bastards from touching you, let alone doing worse."

Ian stopped and approached the pair with a lewd smirk on his face.He then attempted to tear off the new slave's top, but was stopped by Sean grabbing the hand and twisting it painfully.

"God dammit Sean, What's your damage?!" Ian cried out in pain. With a twist of his hand, Sean made his friend yelp loudly in pain as he held onto the equine girl possessively.

"She's mine. No one else may touch her." he said firmly before letting go of the offending limb.

"Need to strip her still." another of Sean's friends commented. "And claim her."

"I'm heading home. I don't want her sick if I do it outdoors." Sean responded.

"You still haven't broken her in though." Ian pointed out while shaking his hand.

"I'm doing it at my place." he stated as he held onto the furry. He tried to walk off with her, but they were once again surrounded.

"Not off the hook until you fuck her." Ian said.

"Yeah, make her your bitch!" one of the others said.

"That or have a stray dog breed with her!" another declared.

"Fine!" Sean relented. He hated what they wanted him to do, but he couldn't fight the whole group. His only option was to give them the show they wanted. He proceeded to undress the equine furry a bit, starting with her jacket. once he had access, Before he moved on, he looked at her in the eyes, showing that he didn't like this either, and for her to trust him.

He proceeded to start stripping her, removing her clothes one by one. He did his best to avoid ripping them so that his new slave could redress after this. Once she was nude, Sean kissed her cheek before he started to fondle her breasts. Squeezing them firmly, but not roughly as he occasionally rubbing his thumbs over the nipples. Keeping a straight face, he kept at it, hoping that she'd surrender to her pleasure,

Before Sean could go any further, he screamed out as Ian stood beside him, pushing the pointed tip of his switchblade into Sean's arm, the blade drawing blood as it punctured through the old trenchcoat near the shoulder.

"You were always a weird one, as if you sympathize with the furs." Ian said. "Now it's becoming obvious that you actually are that kind of fuck right now. You sicken me, traitor." He pulled out the blade before he snapped his fingers.

Eyes widening in horror, Sean pushed the Anthro down to the ground before the gang surrounded him and proceeded to beat him into a bloody pulp relativity quick, not giving him any room to fight back. After a few minutes, they stopped and moved to the side, holding him up by the arms. His old trenchcoat now sleeveless, as with the rest of his outfit being bloodied and ripped.

"You at least had the balls to capture a slave," Ian said respectfully before his underlings tossed Sean ontop of the furry "I'll let you keep her and your life, but only out of respect of that.I'm going to keep an eye on you to ensure you don't let that slave go. Let's go, we can't associate ourselves with this sick fuck and his bitch." With that, the gang walked off, leaving the pair alone. Several of them proceeded to take the furry's clothes with them, leaving her to remain nude.

Breathing heavily, he looked at the equine with a soft smile through the pained face he had before he got off of her.

"Well, at least I kept you safe from harm." he said, "I'm sorry about everything that happened. It wasn't right with what I did, but I didn't want to hurt you or anyone else. Intentions aside, I'm just trash for it, and deserve this."

He tried to get up but he immediately grimaced upon feeling his ankle spranged. He staggered and fell down, unable to walk away on his own. He looked over his shoulder at the equine and crawled back. He took off the remains of his trenchcoat and placed it on top of her gently, grimacing in pain on occasion.

"Here, it's not a lot, but it's enough to cover that attractive body of yours at least." he said, taking a moment to flirt with her in hopes of easing the tension. In his mind, he figured the equine would not trust him to see this gesture as an act of kindness, but he was already at terms with that possibility. But he wanted to have her not be afraid any more.

"I'm Sean. You're free to leave me to rot, but I figured you at least should know my name." he said before forcing a laugh.

Alma silently obeyed to his pushes, barely sighing and sobbing trough the tight seal of his hand, keeping her mouth shut; occasional begs.... muffled whispers... hums... Still, nothing happened.
Here eyes remained fogged, ears unsure to what they were listening to: was it the silence of the night? The sound of a sleeping city? Laughters? Insults? The sound of people walking over the watered asphalt? Or was she deaf?
It all appeared so unreal to her, not being able to think about her future... not the one two hours past then, nor the one two days... weeks or a month away...
And despite she felt his grip around her getting looser, she had nowhere else to go if not where he wanted her to go, his pushing constant, as they tailed to larger group of persons. Suddently, she heard the voice of the man behind her... her ears perked up, attenctively listening to his words "...can... can this mean.... he's faking this all?" thought her, it all begun to make sense, like a blink, she created the puzzle "...the butterknife... his words... his loosened grip... i can survive this..."

Tears stopped flowing on her muzzle, melting with the moist layer given by the rain, eyes returning to see clear, bright, ...now able to see the faces of the attackers. She gulped when one of the group approached them, an evil smile on his face, and then, his hands were on her chest, fingers trying to dig in her clothes. She gasped, yelped, and thrashed away, before she heard the same man gasping with pain. "...no... i'm not going to survie this..." realized her as the nameless man behind her declared that she was still his... she belonged to him. She felt his body pushing her away from them as they all wanted to abuse her, see her naked, taunt her, and defile her body and soul, dread appeared in her heart, pounding loudly in her buzzing head, eyes widening in horror, praying whoever to help her. As they were beginning to walk, only to being stopped. The group's will prevailed. Her heart sunk, feeling the arms around her holding her body tightly, urging her to stop moving.

The world fell silent all around her, not neither the laughters of the pack, not even the sound of the gentle rain still dripping the last drops here and there, but the words of the man holding her, echoed like an heavy bell all around. She was encircled. With no way to go, but to stay there and subdue. Her legs trembled, shame begun to build in her guts as hands let go of her and took hold of her jacket. She inhaled slowly, closing her eyes, straightening her arms, helping the sick bastard in his deeds. Without moving a muscle, she heard him approaching, trying to see ... trying to understand her attire... until, she heard him approaching even more, his fingers tugging at the hem of her shirt, pulling up the smooth cloth, revealing the soft coat of her belly, up and up again, the white of her bra appearing, stark-contrast against the darkness of her hairs...
She sighed in disgust, a tear slowly building at the corner of her eyes as she was made raise her arms, allowing the shirt to disappear from over her, her long, dark mane falling free on her back.
Soon, his fingers appeared on her waist: her skirt was next; Alma clenched her fists, biting her lips, trying not to scream, not to attempt slapping them all... shuddering and taking rattling breath, feeling the light, black cloth of the skirt being pulled down, tightening at her wide hips and supple, toned bottom, slowling while at her thighs... and then, feel the smooth silk to caress her smooth legs, puddling at her hooves, splattering in the asphalt's puddle.

Her white panties and bra remained on her body, last defenses against the lustful pack that was so long craving to see that young equine naked in the cold air, just for them to see and abuse. <<...no...>> whispered her when his hands aclimbed her back, reaching for her bra's clips. A frown appeared on her muzzle, feeling her breasts lightly tightening in their constraints, feeling his fingers working on her back... and then, with a simple, almost unaudible "click", she felt the bra to get loose, letting her breasts to breathe freely, shivering in a turmoil of emotions and terrible sensations; the cold air of the evening touching her breasts, occasional cold droplets of rain touching her warm orbs. But the stripping wasn't over, as her most intimate parts were still covered by her white panties. With dread, the same hands returned on her waist... getting lower and lower, fingers gripping the elastic band, rolling it down, feeling the soft tissue to bid farewell from her tail... slipping from her supple bottom, sliding from her bottom... feeling their gazes focusing on her loins, hands quivering in the need to cover herself... but as her hands tried to move, her panties puddled down her legs.

"...oh gods... help me..." begged her in silence, shivering in shame and terror, the sensation of being naked in that autumn's rainy night barely registered by her self. She gurgled, feeling his hands grabbing hold of her breasts, feeling his fingers to squeeze her soft, warm furred breasts, playing with her dark-pink nipples every now and then. She felt like to faint, knees shaking against eachother. The equine girl softly groaned in discomfort, eyes always closed tightly, not wanting to see their faces as she was naked and abused in front of them, the feeling of his kiss on her cheek adding revulsion and sickness in her guts.

Still, she heard the man behind her to yelp. Opening her eyes, past her nakedness, she saw the man of the group holding his knife into the other's arm. Trough her confusion, she found herself on the ground, yelping and groaning as she collapsed over the cold, hard and puddly ground. Covering her breasts and loins as best as she could, witnessing the pack fighting with itself, pushing a man down, kicking him, punching him, ripping his clothes and spitting at him.
And just as it begun, it ended. Crushed by his dead weight, pushing her hardly against the walkway, with a groaned yelp and a sob.

Now they lied there.
Alone.
In the darkness of the young night.
The smell of the humid asphalt filling her nostrils, eyes trying to see if they killed him or just beaten him for good. A smile, and he moved.
She remained silent. Looking him to groan in pain at each slow step... at his crawl, as he took his coat off and placed it over her shoulders.

<<...trash...>> repeated her, eyes absently looking down in front of her as she knelt <<...you are trash. The worst kind around. You... y-you sick fuck! I could smash your head with my hooves! Yes! I t...i think...i ...*sniff* i will...>> snarled her at him, her voice broken with tears. Slowly, she wiped her eyes with her hand, trying to cover her body with the tattered jacket.

<<...S-sean...>> she took a deep breath, trying to gain the bravery... the dare to look at him <<...what now?>> her big brown eyes looking into his <<...can... can i go now? I swear i will say nothing to the police... ...i just want to go home... and... please... lemme go...>> her head felt heavy, her lang, dark mane covering her face as she looked down.

"I won't stop you. Nor do I plan to. " Sean said humorlessly. "Even if you did tell the police, they'd do squat because you're an anthro. Just how rotten this world is towards you."

He crawled up against the wall of a nearby building and leaned against it. "Ian will flat out kill me if I let you go, but unless you are willing to run the rest of your life, he'll come after you as well. I refuse to let that happen if I can help it. You see, this was all just a dare for me. I had to enslave you, or else at least a dozen more of your kind would be taken from their homes and families for me to choose from. Children could've been at risk..." he fell silent as he imagined the disgusting scene. Shaking his head, he continued.

"I sympathize for beings like you. I was actively against this in the first place, but they were deadset on having it happen. I know you won't think I am that kind of person, but we are now at a crossroads. Living in relative peace as Master and slave, and being able to see your family still, or be on borrowed time, where both of us are eventually dead.

I don't want you to suffer more than you have already, but I'm willing to take responsibility if I'm your master. I'd let you live as normal as you have been before all this. And there's a silver lining if you think about it. You don't have to worry about being abducted again as you're already owned. I know this is a lot to ask, but please, let me look over you as my slave. I have nothing to lose now, but you still have a lot."

Alma kept her gaze down, lankly staring at the asphalt, as the rain returned to pour over the city. The dense smell... the air thickening... the fresh, not yet cold drops ticking on her head as she listened to his words. She sniffed, clearing her nose and throat, her mane like a curtain of darkness around her eyes <<I don't care... if... if that Ian will kill you. I don't know you... and the little i know, i want to kill. But...*sniff* fuck...>> she shook her head in disbelief, passing an hand to comb back her mane <<...you sympathyze, you say... heh... incredible...>>
Alma slowly stood up, Sean's coat barely covering up to her waist, her hands tighly keeping her chest covered, clearing her voice <<...s-so... it is either giving up now or tomorrow... with the difference that it will be your whole pack and that alpha... that Ian... with interests?>> she looked up, into the dark sky, rain dripping on her soft-furred cheecks.
Silently.
Her breath, slow.
Until she approached him and gulped, her gaze low <<...i submit...>> her voice firm, cold <<...according to the laws, i Alma Burahs, yield and... and... s-submit... to... to you... as ... *sniff* slave... >>

Sean nodded as he forced himself up as well, using the wall to brace himself. He hobbled over and reached into a pocket and pulled out a black elastic choker. Clumsily with one hand, he put the choker onto Alma,and positioned it around her neck before he kissed her on the lips. Fastened onto the choker was a small metal tag with "Property of Sean Albins" on it wih a serial number stamped alongside the edge. He carefully made sure no hair on her mane was caught before he smiled in approval.

"Wear that until we have something more permanent in place." he instructed. "It serves as proof that you're mine now." he said. "I know you hate me right now, but I will ensure you don't regret this." he said before wrapping his arm around her to hug her reassuringly.

Nearby, a large stray dog was busy sniffing around before picking up Alma's scent. It followed it and approached the furry from behind, it sniffed her core before he leaped up, forcing her down onto the ground with her rear sticking up as Sean fell next to her, yelping in pain as he landed on his injured shoulder.

The dog sniffed the nether regions far a moment. It then proceeded to mount Alma and thrusted several times to put his cock into her. Eventually, he connected with the horse as he began thrusting, making the equine his bitch. Sean hissed through the pain to see what made him fell.

"Hey, get off of her!" he said loudly as he sat upright. The dog paid no heed, only going faster and deeper into the anthro. Sean moved to the dog and tried pulling the dog off. The stray snapped at him, forcing the man to recoil instinctively for a moment, He quickly recovered, only to realize that the hound had knotted himself to his slave when he tried pulling him off again,

"Oh hell no you're not!" he said as he threw caution to the wind and wrapped his arms around the dog to attempt pulling him off with as muh strength he could muster. However, he failed as he succumbed to the pain of his shoulder, letting go with a scream when it became unbearable.

The stray only resumed his mating before he came inside Alma, marking her with his seed. The dog tried pulling out, but couldn't for a few moments before he managed to finally pull out. Now free, he ran off, leaving the equine and her master behind.

"Fuck you, Ian... If I wasn't hurt I could've stopped that." Sean said bitterly before looking at Alma with a concerned look. "Are you okay? "

He rubbed her back gently with his good arm to comfort her, In the back of his mind, he wondered if some rumors he heard were true. Rumors he originally thought were only to portray anthros as less than human, claiming they could breed with any animal, regardless of what they were.

He was responsible for her now, and as much as he hated it, he had to embrace his new role as Alma's master. Though,assuming those rumors are true, a part of him liked the idea of possibly breeding Alma after seeing her with the stray. Naturally he'd have to register her first.

"We better head to your place. You're obviously cold at this point. Plus, your home is definitely closer than mine. It's at the other side of town," he said while shuddering from the cold getting to him. "Though, I am going to move much closer after what happened tonight." His voice relayed his newfound malice towards Ian and his gang. He looked at Alma and hugged her softly.

"And for the record, I'm not associating myself with those bastards ever again. I heard numerous rumors about Ian silencing humans who were sympathetic with anthros. Turns out they were true. I didn't believe them before as I was Ian's friend for the past five years. You think you know someone by then."

Sean realized that betrayal hadn't sunk in yet, possibly due to everything that happened. He put the thought aside to focus on Alma. Seeing another stray dog coming, he hastily scrambled to get in front of his slave, shouting at the dog, this time scaring it off. Sighing, he carefully got onto his feet, only to have them give out under him. "Let's go before another one shows up." he said.

She didn't even knew why she agreed... why did she submitted to him like that... "why... i could crush that bastard right now and get away with it... nobody saw us... i can move the next day and disappear from this side of the town... or from the whole town, directly..." she was thinking, her gaze lost to the ground, until she awokened from her state as his hands brought her chin up. With her heart racing, she saw the rubber band with a tingling metal tag; gulping, she realized it was time... she was no longer turning back. Closing her eyes, she sighed her last breath as free being, and pushed her head forward, feeling the elastic band passing over her muzzle and down her neck, tight enough to be a constant reminder that each and every new breath she would take, she would feel the choker on her neck. Always with her eyes closed, Alma shivered in distaste, the feeling of his lips on hers, making her guts to convulse.

<<Yes. ...i hate you. And i already regret this...>> she said without looking into his eyes, casually passing an hand to feel the choker on her neck, fingers trying to widen it, to feel more comfortable, but to no avail. That was her new condition.

Her ears perked up attenctively, something was wrong... a new sound... unindistinguishable between the sound of the raindrops splattering over the puddles, but as soon as she was about to tell Sean about her feeling, she felt something cold... and moist pressing between her buttcheeks, making the equine girl to yelp. It was matter of a blink... her head turning to see what was going on... that she saw the swatting tail of a large dog, happily sniffing at her sex, before, with a jump, it crushed her to the ground, making her jacket to fall over her head, confusing her for an instant... an instant too much, as the dog leaped on her back, forelegs grabbing hold of her wide hips while his own begun to hump at her.

<<HELP!>> shrieked her, removing the jacket from her head, trying to move away from that dog. She felt the dog's pointy cock poking at her loins, again, and again and again, she looked at him, with teary eyes <<...please... hel...*GAH*>> her guttural groan announced Sean that the dog's cock found its mark. With this, she felt the stray bastard hump into her with more energetic thrusts, humping her supple bottom with a frenzyied rythm; Alma sighed, sniffed and sobbed <<...h-hel-ph...mh....no...>> with her head pressed on the walkway, she tried to push the beast away from behind her. Her head turned off any thought, her eyes wide in shock as her body rocked back and forth with each hump... the sound of Sean's pained yelps mixing with the dog's excited huffs and slapping sounds of their unwilling mating. She felt the will to die. Each time the dog thrusted into her, she felt his cock to spew dangerous drops of ejaculate, allowing an even more vigorous mating in that unwilling vagina.
Soon, she felt something different... his cock... swelling... having difficulties to penetrate her fully... she groaned in pain <<...hn... noplease!>>. Her voice unheard... as the dog thrusted into her, forcing his knot into her equine pussy, her thick lips spreading wide for him as she screamed in pain. Without so much space for his thrusts, the dog resumed in an even more excited serie of humps, pushing his knot safely past the ring of her vaginal muscles, continuously spewing his seed inside of her fertile depths, until, spent, he stopped his motions, but deep inside of her, she kept feeling his hot and vile fluid to trickle down her belly.

Alma sighed and sobbed heavily, crying, with her hands between her legs, feeling the large lump of flesh of his knot preventing any of his dangerous seed to fall away from that bitch, trying to breed her for good; a thought that made Alma shiver in terror, knowing how much her kind... the anthros... were particularily referred to as universally compatible with most if not any specie on Earth...
Finally, the dog dismounted from her, his knot leaving her pussy with a loud POP sound, followed by a gush of his seed leaking from her gaping hole and trickling down her thighs.

The equine groaned and sniffed, pushing her torso from the cold and hard ground <<...n-no.... >> whispered her tiredly <<... i... i am not.... *sniff* okay....>> Tiredly, almost uncoordinately, she tried to stood up on her hooves, her movements allowing another spurt of whiteish fluids to pour from her sex <<...fuck... you...Sean...>> groaned her, looking straight into his eyes <<Who gives a damned fuck if... *sigh* if you associate with them or not..i've got robbed of everything... *sniff* clothes... dignity... freedom... but in my clothes *sniff* ...i had my keys... or backpack... but i doubt your friends let that thing aside...>> her eyes filled with tears, hate and discomfort tossing him his tattered jacket, leaving her body uncovered. Her soft, brown fur matted with the fresh rain, her young breasts jutting proudly on her chest, dark nipples protruding from her fur, seemingly calling for attenction. <<I don't need your clothes... if you cannot even protect me...>> her eyes looked him from toe to head <<...if you cannot even protect yourself...>>

She then walked away, with groggy, uncertain steps on her hooves, wiping away tears from her reddened eyes, covering her face in despair <<...come... i might have... *sigh* another pair hidden in the umbrella-holder ...>> declared her without turning her gaze to him, cursing again the tightness on her neck.

Sean felt like Alma stabbed him in the heart with her words. He narrowed his eyes a bit. He tried to keep his word, he tried to stop that dog. His kindness was brushed aside, like it didn't matter at all. She didn't fully understood that he was doing his best despite the injuries, and that her life was his now to control. Being called weak however, was nothing compared to how she saw him, now.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

"You think you've lost it all, well I'm probably worse off now. You can go off and hide somewhere, start new. I am going to be hated by both anthros and humans alike. Anthros for what I did to you, and by humans for the fact I don't se you as mindless beasts! Humanity is more unforgiven, as once slapped with a label like being a sympathizer of anthros, I'm now considered to be a freak, an outcast to everyone! And excuse me for getting a knife into me! Of course I can't do much! Can you do more if the same thing happened to you?!"

He came towards Alma, fury appearing in his eyes.

"But you know what? All I see is a damn horse who doesn't realize I risked so much to keep your community safe. I became someone to be hated, ruined one life to save many more. I negotiated with Ian not to harm you, or even murder you when I was done. I was ready to take your hate, but what you're doing is different. I tried to stop that damn dog. Would've if I wasn't injured. I tried to preserve your modesty, I gave up so much to keep you as safe as possible. And you don't even recognize my efforts at treating you with respect." he put on his trenchcoat before glaring at his slave as his voice went stern and indifferent."If that's how it's going to be, Alma, then I won't waste my kindness."

With that he began to move, ignoring the pain as he forced himself to walk, stumbling every now and agaIn due to his sprained ankle. He approached the equine and spanked her as hard as he can. "Now lead the way, slave."

Alma was walking slowly, legs still trembling, making her walk with a groggy pace, passing her hands trough her long, dark mane, combing back the matted hairs, feeling the cold rain to continuously pour over her soft coat. Despite the coldness and the constant water flowing over her young and toned body, she felt dirty. A dirt that coldn't be cleansed with water nor soap... like a dark stain deep in her soul, spreading with its tentacles troughout her whole being, a sense amplified ad infinitum each time the foul seed that that stray dog forced into her in an hopeful failed attempt to breed her. Her head spun around her, buzzing in confusion, the sound of the rain seeming so loud...

*SLAP*

With a loud neigh Alma froze to her place, taking a sharp, silent inhalation trough clenched teeths, almost a gasp, as the burning sensation of his hand on her supple rump tingled and with pulsing waves sent the pain troughout her body. Heart raced in her chest, lips trembled, biting them, hand clenched into tight fists as she thought what to do. Not knowing how to react. Harsher? Insults?
As the equestrian took a breath, feeling the fresh air filling her lungs, she felt the tightness on her neck, remembering that now she had not the chance to speak her mind...
Wondering, she thought if turning and slapping him back... thinking that, afterall, with a pained ankle and a stabbed arm, he shouldn't be much of a deal if she kicks him right...

But something made her simply sniff and close her eyes, trying not to feel the lingering impring of his open hand on her burning skin and, always without opening her lips, proceeded to walk forward.
She didn't cared anymore if people around her saw her as mother nature intended her to, nor she cared if people she was used to refer to as neighbours could see her walking like that in the autumn's rainy night followed by an angry man wearing a tattered trench coat...
She only wanted to go home. Alone. Or with the one that captured her... enslaved her and seized her freedom.
Her mind went again to the warm safety of her apartment, the warm colors of the furnitures, the comfortable calm of her cinnamon candles by the window... only to be washed away by cold drops on her body, feeling the rain to trickle down her young and pert breasts in rivulets, falling down her smooth belly and joining the warmth of the bastard dog's ejaculate. Belly muscles clenching, trying not to feel cold... or get a cold.

Soon they were in front of her condo.
With a sigh filled of nostalgia, sadness, extertions and relief, she opened the glass-doors, walking inside the well-lit entrance, the elevator already on floor-level. Her hooves clicking loudly over the tiled floor, mixing with the shower-like sound of the water falling from her body. Without looking back, she went to her mail box, inserted her fingers inside and, with a little efforts extracted a small key. Looking at him, straight into his eyes, she held the key tightly in her right palm. Chest heaving with her breath, shivers now accompanying each and every motion she made, the feeling of the cold rain trickling from her mane and shoulders, slowly, coldly traveling over he spine, making her sigh in uncomfortable manner, nipples hardly jutting past her coat, drops of water falling from them every now and then.

<<...seventh level... the first on the right...>> announced her with her trembling voice, legs still shaking nervously, body dripping with water as she took a step back toward the elevator and the staircase <<...sh-shall i... you... we...>>

Sean kept his sympathy in check, the anger not subsiding. Mentally he reminded himself that he was not going to show kindness towards his slave, as it's useless. He headed towards the elevator.

"I'm taking the elevator, and I want you close by." he said , wincing a bit as he stepped onto his sprained ankle.
He pressed the button and waited before the doors opened. He went and guided the anthro in before he followed. He pressed the floor he needed and looked at his slave.

He examined Alma before he began to squeeze one breast with his good hand while suckling on the other with his mouth, his tongue licking her nipple.

Alma let her shoulders fall with a sigh, having preferred to climb seven stories of the condo rather than sharing the quick ascension with the lift, sharing that little cubicle with him, but his words clear "...want..." repeated her absently in her mind, trying to get used to that sound, being ordered... abused... mistreated... and without saying anything back, all because she was different... all because she had a collar.

She was pushed into the tight elevator, door closing behind them. The elevator has always been an endless source of awkward moments and uncomfortability, almost universally; sharing that little space with unknown ones... forgetting personal spaces, even for that handful of seconds needed for the gears to lift that box up and down the building. But this time, she felt way more uncomfortable. Not only for the constant reminder of her unwilling mating with the dog, whose fluids seemed to have stopped leaking (at least so copiously) down her thighs, the cold coat and the cold drops still rolling freely over her body... naked body...
But his stare...
She felt his eyes touching her, from the point of her ears to her hooves, feeling how his gaze hefted her breasts... cupped them... and touched her bottom...

Looking down, avoiding his eyes, clenching her hands nervously, listening to the sound of the cables and gears to begin their quick climb. "...c'mon..." she begged the device that hissed as they move upward; suddently, like a rustle of leafs, she heard his clothes moving, followed, instant later, by his hands on her body. The equestrian girl took another inhalation trough her nose, shivering at the feeling, emitting a discomforted squeal... then, his head darted forth, on her chest. As quickly as a blink, she felt his hot breath on her other breast, coldly throbbing nipple feeling warmer, before his lips sealed around her areola, a vacuum seal... tongue licking her engorged nub, making her muffle another squeal of protest, as her lips trembled, eyes looking at the display "...6th..."

A delicate bell announced them that they were arrived; slowly pushing him away from her chest, she moved toward the door, feeling his mouth always latched to her teat, making her wince <<... we're arrived...>>

Sean stepped out and pulled his slave out before he continued.He switched and sucked on her other breast. instead of using his hand on her other breast, he used his good hand to begin rubbing her core, focusing on making her aroused. After a bit, he whispered into her ear. "Remember, you're just a possession now, slave, and I want to use you a bit." he said.

He took two fingers and rubbed them against her core slowly before he guided her to the door of her apartment.
"Once inside, get down onto all fours." he instructed.

Alma whimpered in his arms as he pulled her out of the small elevator, making the already narrow hallway huge and breathy. But she had not the time to let down her guard, the feeling of his warm tongue coating with saliva her nipple, always throbbing in cold and unwanted stimulation. She neighed when his hand moved to her crotch, rubbing the nub of nerves of her clit, moving her hands to her muzzle, eyes closed tightly, forcing herself not to emit other loud vocalizations of surprise and protest. She grumbled, shivering like a flag in the winds, his ministrations way too much than her body and mind wished right now, sending waves of pleasure that felt like pain trough her spine.

Puffing, she let go her hands from her muzzle, tiredly looking at him, cursing him... his words slapping her pride for good.
With wide-open legs, walking awkwardly, hearing the wet sounds of his fingers playing inside of her with the dog's seed and her natural moisture, almost stumbling at each step she made, pushed forth by his body, as the equestrian clenched her jaw, breathing in sharp, quick intakes, snorting at his request.

But the door of her house... her home... the place her heart rested, appeared in front of her. The spare key in her hand felt heavy, with trembling hand she tried a few times before managing, with a resigned sigh, to insert the key in the hole and rotate the handle.

The sight of her living room, with its dim-lights and the scent of her candles already welcoming her, feeling the warmth to cuddle her already, feeling the cold drops of water as if vanishing from her cold and resigned soul. But she was still Naked. cold. Shivering. With a man holding her tightly, fingers pushing deep into her equine pussy, trying to stimulate her...

Suddently, as an echo, she remembered his words... "once inside, get down on all fours..." she gulped nervously, lips pouting, muffling an unwanted moan , waiting outside the door, looking at her own home like it was the most beautiful and reassuring painting.
Slowly, she lifted her hoove, begrudgingly taking the step that, theoretically ordered her to get down.
She tilted her head, shivering, big brown eyes begging him <<...i'm... c-cold... and... the dog's... can.... can... you p-please... wait... >>

"Fine, I don't want you getting sick." Sean said firmly. He fingered his slave more before he thought about something regarding the dog.

"I heard rumors that anything can breed with your kind. Is that true?" He slipped another finger in as he spoke. "If so, then I know of a way to make money for us." he said. He ignored how he felt, reminding himself that this anthro didn't deserve his respect and kindness. She was only a possession now, an object.

He pulled out his hand before he took off his ruined coat and limped over to the kitchen area and looked for the trash. Upon finding it, he checked the pockets for anything valuable before he chucked the trenchcoat into it. It was pointless to wear it any longer. He had no sentimental value towards it either.

"I said I sympathize with furries, but I have to make an exception with you." he said. "Going to put some ground rules for you. First off, I am forbidding you to wear anything that covers your body. I want everyone see just just what I own exactly wihout question. Secondly, never leave my sight. Ian may try to make a move if you do. Thirdly, assuming you can breed with me, you're not keeping any children to raise. Finally, you are going to be scrubbed of your identity, slave. The registration center holds that kind of power." He sighed as he let his true feelings through for what he said next.

"You brought that last part down upon yourself. Only if you had acknowledged my efforts of respecting you even fractionally, and didn't see me like you do, you would've been allowed to keep your name. But it's too late for that. In my eyes, you are just a furry slave who doesn't deserve that privilege and has to only answer to whatever I call you by."

The anger laced his thoughts, convincing himself she deserved this fate to be stripped of more than her clothes. Her name was gradually being forgotten to him on purpose. Her pride was an obstacle that needed to be removed and attacking it from multiple approaches can wear it down quick.

He looked at his slave and nodded slightly when he remembered once more of the stray dog having his way with her. He took a step onto his bad leg, the sharp jolt of pain reminding him that he was injured.

"Dry off and tend to my wounds if you can." he ordered in a strict, firm voice. He had to show the equine that he was in charge.

He looked around the condo and nodded in approval. "I'll admit this much, you chose a nice place to live in. It'd be a waste to force you to abandon it. I'll make a compromise, If you're renting this place, then I'll cover the rent, and you let me move in. I don't know how anthros handle things like this when one of you is confirmed to be a slave, especially if you submitted willingly. If it is mine now, I'm not going to let it go to waste. And don't think I want to hunt for more furries. Ruining any more lives is not what I want. Any willing parties may be a different story. I know felines and canines are noted to be more willing if treated well."

He closed his eyes and sighed. He would've given the slave better treatment, and make her as happy as he could. His original plan was to have her be able to live her old life as much as possible despite being a slave, and maybe spoil her to make her smile. But things didn't go as he wanted, and they crossed the bridge and burned it in his eyes. He was now a rotten bastard in her eyes, but a small part of him hoped that she would warm up to him still.
On the train of thought about how others saw him, he groaned in annoyance when he realized something.

"I got a lot of explaining to do to Mark..." He grumbled as he thought about what one of his other associates would say. He turned his attention to his slave. "You know of a wolf anthro named Marcus Sanghili? You know, the odd one who is advocating for better treatment of his kind, but isn't against slavery? I was keeping tabs on Ian's gang for him the past few months so that Mark could accurately point out how anthros are treated and portrayed by humans. I need to let him know about you, myself, and Ian. Got a phone here that I can use?"

Alma pressed her back against him, feeling her legs weak and about to give up holding her at any moment, feeling his fingers probing inside of her sex, weak shlick sounds lewdly coming to her ears as she goraned in displeasure; <<...Y-YES! E-VE*AH* NIT-IN' can ...*hn* b-Hreed w-*IH*-th... u... u... ssssss and... qu...quicker... than... *ah*...anyone... *hn* no... st-o-*OH*p... >> yelped her while his digits explored her equine sex, her hands trying to weakly remove his digits from her thick, rubbery folds, only to emit a weak <<...wh---wha--- whait...>> when he announced his unknown idea to make money.

His rules, still, hit her like a brick. <<...w-what do you mean with "no Clothes"? do you want me to die of freezing in winter? I have a fur, true but... fuck... in public!? You're a crazy pervert, Sean! ...wait... what... what ... d-do you mean with ... i cannot keep any ch-children? I... you... want... me to be on sterilizing drugs? ...or... >> she sighed heavily, the thought to have childrens with that despicable person made her shiver, almost puke, but the thought of becoming a mother... somewhat exciting her <<...or... you think... to... to abort...? ...or... t-to make me... make me... deliver and then... don't see my... ou... my child ever again? You're cruel, Sean...>>

His request for her to tend to his wounds made her uncertain: from one side, she wished him to be dead right away... in any possible way, possibly with fear in his agonozing eyes, as she watched him with a smile, but something... something told her to wanting him in health; She nodded <<Yes... i... i will... help... you... >> said her with unsure voice. <<...that... Marcus Sanghili? YOU KNOW HIM!? ...ah... a phone... yes, it's on that table >> she motioned with her chin, indicating him a cordless device <<...now, if... i can... i'll dry myself off...>>

With that, she walked away, her home infusing a certain sense of safety and warmth trought her body, despite she just brought inside the man that robbed her of her life... freedom and dignity and called himself her master. Alma reached the bathroom, feeling her soft, brown coat, sticking to her skin with the cold water of that autumn's night. Extracting an hairdryiner, she passed the hot, drying air across her body, feeling the rain to give way to her true coat, shiny in health and youth, but at her thighs, the water dried in whiteish crumbles, she sighed with wide-eyes, remembering the dog's rape. With her heart racing, she went to the bath-shower and opened the nozzle, the icy-cold water, making her to gasp, directing the jet between her legs. Biting her lips, she mover her hand to her sex, parting her lips wide, groaning as the cold water showered her insides, but happy for that seed to wash away. Safely.
In a minute, she was rinsed and dried. Her eyes locking on a towel... wondering what to do... "...bring one to him... pleasing him, and probably making him kinder... or letting him to leak water on MY floor... and probably making him angry?" her thoughts readily made a decision, as she returned to the living room with a large towel in her hand and a set of ready-to-use medikit, filled with hygienizing fluids, band-aids and other items.

Wondering if he already was in contact with the famous wolf, she approached him, her cheek blushing in shame beneath her fur, as her breasts bobbed freely on her chest at each step she made <<...shall... i...uhm... try to... well... close.. your... your wounds?>>

Sean went and take the phone before he dialed a number in. After several rings, someone answered. recognizing the voice he spoke up.

"Hi Marcus, it's Albins. Ian caught on to me." He said with a hint of urgency in his voice. He paused to listen to Markus as he spoke. "She's safe, and I need to keep her close to ensure her safety. And before you ask, I had to be strict to make her accept her role, she pretty much sees me as cruel and heartless sadly. You know I am never going to hurt her intentionally. And I told her about not raising children. She's a slave now so any children would be subjected to the same fate if not forfeit as soon as they're born. Huh? Mark, I will keep you in mind for raisng them then. She would be more at ease when I tell her.

"With Ian aware, I can't work at the garage anymore, good riddence if you ask me. Still, need to be focused on how to support us both now.Huh? What that again?" his voice trailed off as his eyes widen. "Be a breeder? Seriously? You're always an eccentric one Markus, but seriously?! There's no-huh? I see... Makes sense if you put it that way... I understand and thank you my friend. For your sake, I won't conact you again for a while. Take care Mark and good luck with your rally next week. Okay, bye." With that, he hung up and sighed just as he saw his slave come in.

Giving a proud smile he nodded he saw the towel. "Yes, please do. Anyway, I don't know how much you've heard, but here's the gist of what affects you directly, Mark is willing to adopt any children you have with me and will let you see them. Have you realized that keeping children will only result in them being enslaved since you are already. There's two loopholes wih this. The first is you allow someone to adopt them, the second is me becoming a breeder. This ties into the other main thing. To keep you safe from Ian, I'm going to breed you. Ian isn't some dumb prick. He is an opportunist. I know you hate me, but I ask you to trust me with this. I can keep watch over you and show you I actually am not weak." once she was close enough, he began to finger her once again.

"And I will say this once as thanks for you helping me. I will treat you in response with how you treat me. Treat me as a monster and I'll be one in response. Be nicer and I'll be in turn, but after you prove you deserve it."
His tone became gentle and unguarded as he said the last part, addressing her as an equal, not a slave. He stopped fingering so that she could focus on what he asked her to do.

Alma appeared in the living room just as Sean hung the phone up <<I don't usually listen other's phone calls>> said her coldly, pressing her arms to her body, trying to protect her shapes, but to no avail. Her ears perked up, twitching <<...w-what do you mean with... no way... >> her eyes widened <<... you... you REALLY want to make me pregnant!? >> her left hand went to her muzzle, shooking her head in disbelief, covering her eyes <<...slaves... what a dark future... still... they would live anyway with the fear of being enslaved... what's the difference? And... what do you mean with that the other loophole is you becoming a breeder!? I... i don't understand! >>

Suddently, as she approached him, offering him the towel, she felt his fingers abruptly resuming their raw fingering <<...I... NOWAIT...>> exclaimed her in protest, luckily, he let her mare-cunt go. The equestrian girl took a deep sigh, closing her eyes and shooking her head, as if to kick away some flies. Ignoring the response of her body to his ministrations, she looked him in his eyes, feeling repulsion for him, but for the time being, she decided it was best to make him satisfied and calm, not wanting to risk to get him angry and violent. She examined the coat, letting her hands to delicately move the cloth around, examining the cut <<...this... i could fix that...>> mumbled her. Without looking him in his eyes, she motioned him to sit on a chair nearby, slowly, she begun to remove his coat, unadvertidedly presenting her chest and her erect, dark nipples inches away from his face as she proceeded to remove the tattered overcoat, once she managed to do that, she took his shirt and gulped, seeing the blood staining his skin. With almost trained experience, Alma cleaned the wound and with cold reflexes begun to prepare the needle for the stitching <<...i don't understand why to make me do such things rather than an Hospital of sort...>> commented her with low voice, before letting the needle with the thin thread to sink into his skin. A swift motion of her hands and she snapped the wire with her teeths <<Done.>>

The young mare huffed and stood up, turning away, as to walk away, before returning and sitting on his side, her eyes avoiding his <<...i ... i still don't get it... >> her voice heavy with thoughts <<...breed me... do you really want to make so many babies with me? Or... ...breed... no way...>> her voice sounding like if she understood his plans <<...you wouldn't... r-right?And... he agrees!? Tell me no... please...>>

Sean gritted his teeth and kept quiet as his slave sewn the wound closed. Flexing the arm when she finished, it wasn't as painful in comparison, allowing him some more mobility now. Hearing her elicited a sigh out of him.

"You don't grasp the danger you are in now if left alone. You could be taken by Ian's goons if alone and they'd do things to you that would make whatever I do seem like harmless foreplay. Markus suggested the breeder idea as it'd cover three things: Keeping you safe, provide much needed income, and to establish I am in control of you in Ian's eyes. I hate the idea as much as you do. Seriously, I do." he explained as his voice became one stressing concern.

"If things hadn't turn out like this, if Ian didn't catch on to me, you would still be living your old life the best as possible a slave could. You'd still have your job, be able to do your hobbies, have a family with someone that isn't me. I would have tried being in your life as little as possible. But that plan became impossible when Ian got smart. Now I have to be the heartless monster just to keep you alive and unharmed from others!" He continued as his voice became cold and firm as he kept speaking. He then forced his slave to lay down as he moved on top of her.

"I don't intend to breed you with any random guy who pays like a lot of other breeders. You confirmed you can be with animals, so I can focus on that angle." He said before he started squeezing her breasts. "But first, I need to break you in. I only ask that you trust my judgement and go along, whether you like it or not." He moved a hand down to finger her once more, intending to make her moan loudly without restraint.

Alma squirmed at his touching, emitting a weak <<...no...>> of protest, the feeling of his fingers reaching for her thick labia unpleasant and unbearable, feeling the coldness still lingering on her fur melting with the jolt of forced pleasure, sharp as painful knives, hitting her loins and running trough her spine, exploding in the back of her tired and still reddened eyes. The equine girl bit her lips, sealing her mewls of discomfort, moans and groans within herself, not wanting to being heard by the condo and also not to give him satisfaction for his forceful ministrations. His words slowly making way past the cloud in her mind <<...no. >> said her more decisely, his words about her becoming a breeding mare kicking her thoughts hardly, foreseeing a life of sufferences, clenching her fists, her back arching, whole body squirming and stiffening <<No...>>, imagining her future days being constantly passed from a client to another, getting filled with their nasty fluids... making her pregnant... until she will deliver a baby and never see nor hear it ever again... until she grunted loudly <<I SAID NO!>>, slapping him on his cheek.

Realization struck her an instant later with a gasp, her heart racing in her chest, her breasts heaving up and down, barely wobbling for their natural weight, her eyes wide.
Scared.
Afraid.
<<....no... oh nono... sorry! SORRY! I ... i ...didn't... >> her hand turned into a weak, disgusted caress, trying to soothe the area she slapped, cupping his head with both hands, looking him in the eyes <<...i'm so sorry... i didn't mean to...>> feeeling like she did something terrible, eyes teary, until she took the dare to speak the truth <<....th-that's too much... i'm not ready... >> her voice trembling, unsure, feeling his fingers still inside of her <<...you sh-should... take it slow...>> she gulped loudly <<...please forgive me...>>

Sean froze for a second as he was slapped, but her actions softened any anger he'd have in reaction to her. He smiled as she held his face and when he heard her advice, he nodded and slowly pulled his fingers out and began to rub the outside slowly and gently.

"Glad you are adapting." he said before kissing her on the lips while using his free hand to knead a breast. "I'll keep what you said in mind, but first a little disipline." he stopped to roll his slave over onto her belly and delivered a hard, sharp slap to her rear. He did this several more times before he rolled her onto her back again. After that, he resumed doing what he was doing before he spanked her.

"Behave and I'll reward you," He simply said, as he had an idea of something that was bothering her. "And, I don't see the harm of you keeping a puppy you're a mother of, nothing wrong with keeping an animal. Or do you actually want to raise my children?" he asked before kissing her again gently. He wanted to put her at ease enough so she wouldn't retaliate like that again.

Time slowed down for her, fearing her life to be at the stakes, foreseeing a doubled retaliation, already feeling the pain on her face for his slaps... but instead she saw him smile and slowly pull his fingers off of her channel, feeling his fingers now rubbing her thick, equine labia with gentleness. The feeling was still too much but definitely bearable. Sighing, she tried to relax, letting her muscles to un-stiffen, only to stiffen again with a shudder when his lips met hers, the feeling of his lips on hers disgusting the equestrian that looked at him in curiosity <<...d-discipline?>>.
She found herself on her belly, feeling her bottom exposed... too exposed for him to see. Alma braced herself, sure that he would plunge inside of her, instead, a loud slap sounded in the room, followed by a startled and surprised neigh of protest <<OW!>> yelped her, frowning, gritting her teeths, gasping air in sharp intakes as his hand slapped her supple, young rump more and more; the burning feeling warmly radiating in stinging waves, until her master was satisfied, re-rolling her into a sitting position.

The young mare remained silent, biting her lips, trying to feel the pain to subsidize away, closing her eyes when he leaned closer again, kissing her. "...fuck... disgusting..." thought her trough closed eyes, feeling the soft lips pressing agains hers, sighing in annoyance as small shivers ran from her sex, making her smooth back to squirm as if a cold drop ran slowly past the warm coat.

<<...i...w-what!?>> her eyes widened in disbelief <<...i've never said that *hm* i can go with animals! That's... disgusting! And what's that keeping talking of babies babies babies childrens childrens!?>> Alma spoke quickly, emotions letting her tongue speak freely, until she stopped and sighed, looking away, taking a long, slow sigh and a sniff <<...raise your childrens...>> repeated her absently <<...i've... i've always dreamt of having a normal life... a normal family... falling in love... getting married and have many many foals... oh, why i'm even saying that... i... i am not ready for that... not ... not like this... i have automatically lost my job. You... are using me for your perverted goals... we... we cannot afford any ... any baby to be raised here.>> she felt again her eyes burning with tears, as the options of her life passed trough her mind, while the presence of the man that ruined it all still in front of her, with his hands touching her unappropriately for his pleasure and fun. <<...if i am really going to be this... this... breeding slave you so crave right now... ...i don't know if i... i could stand the idea... i might go crazy...>>

Back
Top Bottom