Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fur 'n Leash (Sharub & Blazorna)

"Look, you probably don't know, but I'm trying to make it so you could still live with some comfort! We lost our jobs, and in a tight spot, so we have little choice than to do this." Sean said calmly. "It's not a fetish. We have to do things we hate just to live. I actually have chosen animals as you don't need to worry about word being spread about you being a slut who puts out to anyone, like a protitute. I will have a nondisclosure agreement to keep things from going out of control." he raised a hand to stroke a cheek. "You have to trust me. You will lose it if you don't." he said as he moved his hands up to start kneading her breasts.

He kept up his actions while sighing. He gently forced her to lie down again as he kept going. He took a moment to choose his words.

"This is why I need to break you in. " he said before rubbing her nipples slowly with his thumbs. "If anything, to help you get used to this. You want to keep sane? Adapt to it." His voice became stern as he said the last part, his hands squeezing her breasts in a firm, yet comfortable way. "This is my body now in society's eyes, but you don't see that. You want to be free, but you can't be. Are you just going to just give up on life even though
we may get a chance to get what we each want if we put out with this wretched fate as long as necessary?"

Alma flinched, arching her back ever so slightly under his ministrations, silently gasping trough gritted teeths as his hands had fun with her body, exploring her rubbery and thick labia and the taut nub of her nipples, fondling the warm and soft roundness of her young breasts, feeling his hands moving her down the couch, while realization for what was going to happen rather soon appearing in her mind with a sigh of resignation and condemnation.

She sighed and groaned <<...why... you keep saying ...to... *hm* break me in? I am no virging... if... that's ... that's what you mean...>> her words cut short by his hands gripping tighly at her breasts, causing her to yelp and shudder, biting her lips.

"...adapt..." thought her absently "...adapt..." in her mind, images of her life passed slowly, memories of her past jobs... each and every one different from the others "...i did everything... and i've adapted. Because i needed to... i had no other choice but to adapt. " Slowly, she parted her legs, her thighs spread wide, offering him an unobstructed sight of her flesh, allowing his hand full access to her equine sex, while, with a uncomfortable frown, she closed her eyes, accepting her fate, sniffing, accepting the no-way-out she's in right now... adapting herself... for her new life. Shivering, she moved her hands above her head, trying to relax... trying not to feel bad... trying not to cry as that man, her master, touched her...

Sean smiled softly as he saw he equine parted her legs. He took a few moments as he thought what to say next.

"It isn't just what you said. I mean to have you get used to your new role." he said softly.

He kept on squeezing her breasts a bit while he kissed her neck gently. He wanted her to trust him, and the fact she spread her legs apart was a good start. He understood she had to have been afraid, and he wanted to comfort her, but he had to remain strict as her master. He had to act in response, however, to show her judgement wasn't misplaced.

He moved a hand down, rubbing the inner thighs slowly as he used the other hand to keep stimulating her breast.
He moved slowly, wanting her to become familiar with his touch. He rubbed more as he licked the nubs of her breasts with the tip of his tongue. He wanted to get her aroused before he went further. He remembered how she reacted before, and he wanted to avoid that.

"Thank you." he said, his voice relaying his gratitude. "It has to be so hard, but thank you for understanding, even if it's just a little bit and you're forcing yourself." He moved his hands and began to rub the labia now. "Remember, I am not going to take advantage of whatever trust you place in me."

"Once your body is ready, get onto all fours." His voice became firm, but was still soft. He slid two fingers into her folds to check her arousal. "Don't suppress your feelings or how your body reacts. Adapt, but please don't change who you are. I promise you, I will let you stay in contact with your loved ones." He kissed her neck gently as he removed his hands and began to undress.

Her eyes widened in curiosity as Sean stated that to break her wasn't just to open her, looking him straight into his eyes for his answer, before uncomfortability overwhelmed her, casting her gaze aside and shutting her eyes closed as his words made up to her twitching ears. "...get used..." snorted her inwardly, feeling his hands still toying with her breasts. A shiver ran over her soft fur when his lips suddently kissed her long neck, the feeling mixing with a tingle... a tingle of distaste, mixing with the shivering feels of his hand moving down to her parted legs, as her own hands and arms quivered, clenching into fists, relaxing... trembling... and clenching again at the next squeeze of her breasts or touch of his hands, together with her back, stiffening, becoming rigid, tense... before emitting a low exalation, gasping, and tensing again, in a battle between her body and her heart.

Still, his touched didn't felt painful like in the street. Even if distasteful and still filled of hate, his fingers were no longer feeling like knives scourgin her flesh, no longer cold claws diggin in her soul. His words... his words <<...thanks...>> sounded differently in her twitching ears too, causing her to open her eyes, see if he really meaned it... yet, she wasn't ready to look at him. Not now, as the softest fur of her loins became rarer and rarer, making way for her thick, rubbery labia, feeling his fingers finally making contact again with her equine folds, emitting a shivering, rugged, muffled neigh, almost a rumble in her chest as her lips trembled and gasped. Back arching to his stimulation of her breasts, unadvertidedly pressing more of her teat for him to lick.

<<...w-wha?>> huffed her, at his ...was that a command? an order? lowly humming at his rubbing of her folds. Emitting a surprised, girly neigh when, with a squishy sound his fingers slipped into her warm tunnel, mouth silently agape, eyes wide-open, breath coming in ragged and almost rattling intakes. With the same wet sound his hand slid from her sex.
Her eyes fogged by tiredness and her own sadness, while her whole body clenched muscles now and then, feeling her erect nipples, coated with his saliva, cooling in the air of her apartment, throbbing in unsuspected stimulation. Still, the sound of her wet folds seemed to echo in her perked up ears, eyes lost in front of her, as Alma tried to regain composture "...i've really lost control of my body?" thought her while lifting her torso with her elbows, taking long and slow inhalations, while her mind tried to come to conclusion with what was going on: the hate for that man, the sadness for her ruined life, the abuse in the street and the tears still fogging her big, brown eyes... yet... her body was beginning to betray her, having sold itself for her master, beginning to feel her tunnel readying itself for what was surely going to happen, as her eyes looked at her master beginning to undress.

With a gulp, Alma got to her hooves, slowly looking at him, watching him disrobe, feeling again the same weight on her shoulders, the unpossibility to get away from those situations if not after having had him claiming her body. The subtle fumbling of clothes melting in her ears with the heavy sound of her heart, until she swiftly passed her slender fingers to clean her eyes, sniffed once and, with a resigned pout, knelt on the cold floor.
"What am i doing?" thought her, feeling the cold tiles against her kneecaps.
"...get onto all fours..." she remembered him
And then, trembling, she moved her torso forward, slowly parting her hands, until the dark-furred fingers made contact with the ground, touching it like an alien artifact. Closing her eyes in effort, masking her inner discomfort, she pushed her body forward, allowing her supple bottom to stick upward and slighly parting her legs behind her, creating enough room for a male to mount her. Her head hanging low from her shoulders, eyes absently looking at the tiles, her mane covering most of her face like a curtain, hearing him disrobing...readying himself, while her tail nervously swished from side to side, allowing him to see her dark folds between every swish of her black hairs.

Sean smiled as he watched the Equine get onto all fours as he finished undressing, He went behind her and rubbed her folds softly with one hand while stroking his member to make it erect. He gently placed his hand onto her back, silently letting her know to get ready. He stroked himself until he was fully erect before he slowly inserted his member into the awaiting pussy. He moaned softly at how warm and nice she felt. He slowly began to thrust into his slave, savoring each thrust into her.

"Good girl, just relax and enjoy enjoy this." he said as he began going deeper into her now, claiming her now as he placed his hands on her waist to keep her in place. As he kept going, a part of him understood that he truely owned this anthro now, but he didn't want to make her hate him. He put the thought aside as he kept going deeper with his thrusts, now beginning to pick up speed.

"I don't want some scum like Ian to ever touch you." he said. "You belong to me, and you deserve better than him."

Her ears buzzed, head spinning in a drunken state, burning with confusion as her heart raced loudly in her chest, feeling her sex to disobey her order, copiously moistening itself, inviting whoever touched its folds to continue deep inside of her, while her eyes, tired, unfocused, lost themselves on the brown tiles of the living room. "...what am i doing?" thought her before the swift sound of his body shifting behind her awakened her from her state, lifting her head as his presence appeared behind her, between her parted legs. Gulping, she kept hearing his stroking, but suddently, that fleshy sound stopped and the feeling of his tip appeared on her equine opening. Alma tensed and gritted her teeths, snorting as the human cock parted her rubbery folds apart and slid inside her tunnel with an audible squelch. A groan escaped the tight seal of her lips as Sean pushed further and further, feeling his hardness easily sliding to her depths, stopping, and then backing away. Slowly.
Alma mewled, trying to keep silent. Trying not to give him satisfaction for his actions, even if proofs were wetly smearing on his tool, allowing him to plunge with ease, claiming her for himself unopposed.

The equine girl remained still, eyes trying to fixate in front of her or to the dull tiles beneath her, trying not to listen to the sound of her sex, trying to listen to the rain pouring over the city, imagining that wet sound coming not from her but from wet boots of someone walking around.
Still, the huffs of their breaths made such a lie not to come true neither for herself. Casting her gaze aside, she saw her reflex on the balcony's door, she saw her head... her smooth back and the swell of her bottom... the presence of Sean, a shadow moving back and forth over her reflex "...that's me..." thought her, taking a slow inhalation trough her nostrils, body gently rocking back and forth, feeling her pert breasts to wobble at the push of his hips.
With a groan she turned her head, beating her hate and disgust, she had to see him. His face filled with pleasure and satisfaction as he used her body for his pleasure "...it was all for this, then... owning a slave with which have sex..." realized her, remembering with hate his words about furries and the way he liked them... he wanted to protect.

With an annoyed snort, she arched her back and angled her hips, allowing him a better access "...then fuck me, you monster" her eyes shutting close, as a muffled moan rippled from her dry throat, lifting her tail, offering him an unobstructed sight of her bubble bottom, forged in hours and hours of yoga and squatting. <<...like what you captured?>> grunted her, only to gasp, realizing she actually said that, freezing for a brief moment, before faking it was nothing, mewling.

Sean listened to her as he picked up speed with his thrusting, meanwhile going deeper into the equine sex. He was above average by human standards, but he felt engulfed by the slave's core, feeling small briefly. However, he smiled at her last comment before he spanked her ass in a playful manner.

"I love what I captured." he replied as he kept plowing into her. He wanted her body to learn its new role intimately. He eventually buried his member to the hilt, enjoying the warmth that enveloped it. He kept thrusting into her while he moaned softly. "Best pussy I ever had. You're a definite keeper." He began to apply a bit more force, mostly to exert his dominance over the equine.

He kept at it, wanting to make his slave moan loudly and aroused even more. He placed his hands on her ass and began to knead them as he fucked her.

"Fuck" cursed her while biting her lips, finding her efforts to keep her mouth shut more difficult with each shlick thrust of his hardness into her folds, hearing her own gasps when his hips met her supple bottom and groaning, feeling his tip sliding from her depths, caressing her walls and stretching her opening again. And again, ears filling with the audible wetness coating their sexes, vaginal muscles tightly caressing and hugging that invading member that tried with every thrust to make her vow to not give him satisfaction to fail...

<<YIEOW! F...HHUCK!>> squealed her in surprise at his slap, feeling again the burning sensation to spread from her jigling buttcheeks, still, it didn't felt like a punishment. Was it? Her back stiffened, ears perked up, twitching in confusion. ...was it... pleasure? Impossible. Still, The equine grunted in disappointment for his taunt, obvious answer to her unopportune lapsus, feeling that rather than using such words to keep her thoughts at bay, she had instead given him a false hint of appreciation.

"...best pussy..." repeated her disgusted in her mind, silently hissing insults at him <<...I'm... a... *AH* k-keepEHr!?>> muttered her, turning her head and looking at him past her shoulders <<...t'fuck'you AH S-sa*AH*in'? *Groan* I... ow... d-don't... k... eep...er...>> her elbows trembled, letting her whole torso to tense and stumble on the ground, breasts splatting on the cold floor as she emitted a groaned pain. In that position, she felt utterly dominated. Subjugated. With her bottom being kneaded, humped proprietorially as her head rocked back and forth on the tiled floor, feeling her legs quivering, trying to gain again some leverage to stand up a little bit... wishing not be totally fucked like a mat.

Her left hand moved to her bottom, trying to push him back <<...w-wait...>>

"You have... a body...people....will kill...to own." Sean groaned in time with his thrusts.

Gradually, he attempted to thrust deeper into her, growing to love the feeling of his member being inside his slave's pussy. He placed his hands onto her raised rear and kneaded it with both hands as he went faster into her while adding a little more force each time he went in. When she raised an arm and telling him to wait, he got the idea right away.

He took her outstretched hand with one of his own before reaching out to grab the other, wincing slightly in pain in the process. He pulled on the arms and held them back straight as he had her upper body rise up from the ground, letting her breasts hang and bounce to every thrust he made.

"Remember, I have final say, little horsie." he said in a dominating tone, getting into the mood. "Your body obviously recognizes what I am now, It wants to breed. Your pussy already is that eager for my cock." In the new position, his thrusts went deeper as he picked up speed more. An increasing part of himself wanted the slave to become addicted to his cock, seeing what he did as training.

Alma always felt proud for her body, thanking her parents for having passed her just the best parts from their families: a fur always soft to the touch and and a gentle muzzle from her father's line, and an hourglass figure with supple tissues, granting a bosom and a bottom that many envied, from her mother's line. Alma reveled in the thought that people looked at her with that kind of envy, wishing that they had such shapes, but in that moment, with Sean stating the same, she did not felt a tingle of pleasure nor pride, instead, she felt vulnerable, as if having lured him to subdue her, feeling that her family plotted against her....

The young equine tried to fight hard against her body's betrayal, feeling painfully cut in half, with the brain deciding and declaring its opposition to that, while her body sternly declared that it was a good thing and a powerful male was giving that female what she needed, making her groan in discomfort alternatively with gasps, hums and delightedly lustful vocalizations at each thrust of his cock in her moist depths. Recognizing his speding and tries tor each her deepest places as a signal of an impending orgasm from the man brutally using her body for his pleasure, she tried to slow him down, to gain time "...maybe i can finish him with the mouth..." thought her while trying to weakly push him away from her, but when he took her arms and begun to shove his whole lenght inside of her at an encreasing tempo, she felt her hopes coming to zero, feeling the wet squelching sounds coming from her sodden folds, spreading around his cock, inviting him to slid inside of her more comfortably, lubing his passage more and more, allowing the strong male to do his biddings without second thoughts.

Her head hand low again despite her body tensed from the stimulation in her loins and the way he held her straight up while shoving against her supple bottom, her breasts danced on her chest while her mane created an halo of darkness around her sight. Shaking her head in discomfort she tried her last card against him, hearing again the sound of her sex, so wet, so ready, so receptive <<...W-wait.... *ah* no.... i... *mh* ....not re... *ah*dy.... to be...c...come a mother!...please... ...i...*ah*....b...beg... of youuh...Ah...>> her voice continuously interrupted by the feedback for his thrusts, fearing tha her life as a free girl would soon be over, inwardly hoping for him not to finish so soon... not now... rather favouring him to defile her body again and again instead of feeling his vile seed spurting inside of her, condeming her to carry his babies....

Sean kept up his speed, enjoying the body he was training. However, he abruptly stopped thrusting and pulled out while holding her arms, ensuring that he denied the equine an orgasm or to cum inside her himself prematurely. He could tell she was conflicted with this, but he had to remain stern, as to ensure she accepted her role completely without protest without breaking her mind. He probably would do trauma if he kept going and impregnated her right away. Her body is already acknowledged its master, which would help. Her mind, however was vulnerable at the moment.

Sean waited until he felt his member calm down to avoid ejaculation. He slowly slid back into the folds, moaning at how warm and inviting it was inside. He began to thrust into her once again, this time at a much slower and gentler pace, his mind focusing on making the slave's body imprint on the pleasure only he could give it, and to have her mind learn to enjoy the pleasure herself.

"Don't resist how you're feeling." he said firmly."It will be easier for you just to accept how your body feels. Fighting will lead you towards despair." He took a moment to think of something before he smiled. "You have to entrust this body to me. It belongs to me, and it wants to be owned. Remember, adapt to this, learn to enjoy. I don't want you to break."

He went deeper into his slave, keeping the same steady rhythm he was going while he leaned forward to kiss her neck gently. His tone becoming soft and worried as he whispered.

"Don't fall into despair. I don't want your family seing you as a sex slave who gave up on life." he pleaded while going into her deeper and deeper. "Do you want your folks to see you in misery? I am serious about keeping you in touch with them." He appealed to her bonds, hoping that he could get her to be more accepting of her position. To show that he wasn't the worst. "This is not out of pity or to humiliate you in anyway. I know most slaves never get the chance to see their family again. I don't want the same thing happen to you. Even if it's to say goodbye, it is better to do that than denying you that chance."

He began to pick up speed again, going a little faster. His goal was to make his slave trust him and accept her new life, willingly. For now, he was focused on bringing her instincts around, coaxing her into only wanting being bred by her master. He wasn't sure what to do exactly, but he went with what felt appropriate.

He let go of one of her arms, so as he could spank his slave's luscious rear like before, reminding her body what its place was now. He then moved the hand and started to massage one of her breasts, in hopes it would make her moan more often than grunt in discomfort.

"You're being a good girl so far, my little slave." he said, kissing her neck. "If you genuinely enjoy yourself with this, you might earn your name back." He applied a little more force with his thrusts. "What turns you on the most? Being spanked?" He began to squeeze the breast as if he was milking her like a cow. "Or being milked like livestock?" he let go of the other arm to do the same motion with her other breast, seeing how the slave would react.

With her arms still held backward, offering no escape to her and even allowing Sean to thrust as dep as he could, bouncing against her supple bottom over and over, the slapping sound of their flesh and fur lewdly sounding in the room, accompanied by the moans and gasp of the equine girl that felt her breasts to jum and jiggle on her chest. They were so young... yet full and ripe. As her whole body was ripe like a fruit ready to be collected. Her pride and weakness, now, especially a part of her body was ripe and ready to carry a new life within; Alma might have hated the man abusing her, but to her body it was but a strong male whose strong thrusts were the unneded proof of its strenght... nature's course would not be denied by the whines of a silly filly. As cruel as it might sound.

And she realized that too, yet hoping and praying that that would not happen. Not so soon. Not with him. "...i had plans..." remembered her, picturing her dreams of falling in love, and creating a family "...all ruined...All gone..."
She kept silent, at least she tried, but her vocalizations too hard to maintain within the seal of her lips, especially when her whole body sent feedbacks for her situation: from her breasts jumping freely to her back, caressed wave after wave by her long mane, to her bottom, slapped and smacked at each thrust of the man, and finally to her sex, drowning and emitting squelching sound around his tool. It didn't mattered what he said. She didn't answered.
But when he spoke of her seeing her family again, her ears perked up and twitched attenctively <<...i... *ah*... want!>> muttered her turnig her head, the wish to see her parents again was an interesting feature.

<<YIKESFFFUCK!>> yelped her with a grunt when his hand slapped her rump, moaning with closed lips when his hand went to her breasts. Trough her moans and the sound of their copulation, another thing made trough her barriers "...my name..." thought her, biting her lips, trying to silencing herself, only her ears indicated her interest for his words in matter "...spanked... milked..." as his words made trough her brain, her sex squeezed him invitingly when she opened her mouth <<...span... no...>> mewled her with a gasp, closing her eyes and letting her torso to collapse against the floor, mouth agape and eyes closed as her bottom was still impaled to him.

<<...le...hme... goh... please...>> murmured her in an high pitched and trembling voice, feeling her body going to surrender itself to him in the name of nature's and procreation despite her disgust and sorrow, her body had a new goal, afterall... <<...s-stop... KYAH!>

Sean kept up the thrusting, slowing down a bit, wanting to prolong their orgasm. He squeezed her breasts more, keeping a firm, gentle grip on them as he kept thrusting. He could tell she was not resisting as much, and that her body was surrendering itself to him. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples, wanting to make her enjoy the sensations more.

As he did all this, the pleasure was becoming too much for him, knowing he was close to release. He begrudgingly pulled out again to calm down. He wanted his slave to willingly accept being bred. Once he settled down enough, he went back to training his slave. Progress was made, but to him, only a little. He wanted to give her his child right away, but he was told that doing it hastily would make her go into despair. She had to be willing as he wanted her to remain optimistic, and happy.

He thrusted at a slow, steady rhythm into the inviting hole while he whispered into her ear.
"Don't forget, they will be our children, I want them to live as normal as we can let them, human, anthro, or anything in between. Do not think I am only using you mindlessly for my sexual desires. I'll try to make it as best as a family for you. I will take responsibility for the child, even if Mark is the Guardian. And do not think I'll deny you seeing them. They need their family. I am only thinking of what's best of them." He hoped this would soothe any fears she might have about having his children. He wanted her to not see their children as abominations, or a reminder of what she lost, but as her own children.

Alma's vocalizations continued and coupled with Sean's thrusts in her drenched sex, groaning and moaning, mewling and gasping at the feeling of his rod plunging in her warm flesh, shuddering in surprise at the groping and squeezing of her breasts, shivering at the tingles of pleasure coming from her nipples being teased by his thumbs.
All while keeping her eyes closed.
Ears buzzing in commotion, deaf to the world, she was alone. Alone with the feeling of her own body rocking back and forth with something hard sliding in and out of her, something hot... something engorged... scraping her tunnel in a delicious yet terrible way, so delicious, she felt strangely empty when he pulled out for some instants, feeling her muscles to clamp around something nonexistent... yet so terrible that she gasped when his cock returned to his duty inside of her, the dangers of an unprotected mating that night could result in events that she never dared to fear to happen in that way...

Her breath was coming in rough, rugged gasps, melting with throaty groans and moans, the equine girl was loosing that war against her own body, silently fighting her own primal and equine instincts with her own will and choices. But to no avail. Her thoughts of fear, dread and hate constantly swiped away by a push of his hips against her supple bottom... by a swing of his sack against her clit... by a tug of her breasts ...
Mother nature was calling her to do her own duty to the world: "...breed...", seemed to tell her; to become a mother, to use her body to give birth to many foals or anything that would mate with her "...breed..." echoed again her subconscious.

Alma groaned loudly, her body stiffening and trembling as her smooth back arched, with a grunt, the young mare stifled a long <<N-ohhohhh...>> before letting out a loud neigh and collapsing to the floor, shivering, as the war within herself was lost, lost to the pleasure of being mated, lost into the realms of what nature intended her to be since the principle, lost in the realms of motherhood, an orgasm forcefully knocked her willpower away, setting fire to an orgasm that signaled her total availability for being bred and carry the offsprings of the rutting male mounting her. Her sex readied itself for impregnation, flooding itself in the hope to help his seed a safer journey to her womb as her muscles squeezed his cock, milking him for good, urging him to do it. To do it now. While, almost spent, Alma trembled and sighed with gritted teeths, a puzzled look on her muzzle, frowning in despair yet appearing distended and content. As she now silently awaited her fate to come to her...

As the equine orgasmed, Sean groaned in pleasure while he kept on thrusting. He saw her face as he used her a bit more before he reached hs own peak. He gave one strong thrust before he came into his slave, his seed coating the insides of her core, in hopes to breed the anthro. Waiting until he was finished, he pulled out and rubbed the slaves folds before he laid down beside her. He decided to show her comfort by moving her ontop of his own body to rest on.

"That was a good girl. I swear, you will not regret having our child." he said before wrapping his arms around her to give her a comforting hug. He could tell she has fully submitted to him, yet he was unsure how she felt. He held her in his arms while rubbing her back gently. "Remember, I will protect you, and now I have even more reason to do so now. Even if it costs me my life, I will keep you safe, Alma. You are not just some possession. You have a will, a mind all your own. One that I acknowledge and respect more than you realize."

As soon as he said that, he got up as he held Alma in his arms, he took her to the bedroom and placed her onto her bed. He kissed her cheek and headed towards the door, planning to sleep on the couch. "I'll be on the couch. This is your home after all, so your bed." He said that to let his slave know that he saw this place as hers and not his own. He wasn't too tired from the breeding, but he knew Alma went through a lot, and needed rest. he turned around and looked at his slave, to see how she would react.

Alma's body was still lightly trembling from the afterwaves of her unexpected orgasm, feeling her own muscles to squeeze his member, trying to milk him and seal her fate; but as soon as she felt his cock growing a hair thicker while the wet squelching sounds coming from her quim reached a crescendo, she realized that he was close too. But his orgasm will end everything she knew and will change her life more than that choker still chinching her slender neck.
When Sean's thrusts raced and then stopped with a groan, Alma tensed her back, mouth open in a silent scream as his cock twitched and throbbed deep inside of her, feeling a not unfamiliar liquid warmth to spread from her belly. There, she remained still, half-collapsed on the cold floor as Sean took his time to release his seed inside of her fertile body, emitting a groan each time his cock twitched, forcing more of his release deep inside of her.

Her mind blank. Not able to think about anything if not to understand the feeble feedbacks coming from her rattling body: the soreness of her knees, the light burning sensations from her slapped ass, and the tingles coming from her engorged nipples, the warmth of his nasty seed thickly leaking from her thick folds, while more warmth still safely pooled in her depths. Almost drunkenly, she found herself resting on top of him, her breasts squashed on his chest as she tried not to make eye contact with him, resting her head on his shoulder, staring at the cream-coloured wall, closing her eyes, trying hard to not cry. Not now. Not there. Not with Sean trying again to soothe or comfort her. She wanted to be alone. With herself, her fears and thoughts.
His voice, lost. Not a word made trought her barriers. Coming like if her head was underwater, still buzzing and spinning, finding again, like if the world around her moved in accelarations, she found herself in his arms, carried in a bridal style, she couldn't but look puzzled at him as her arms hold him tightly, and she saw pride in his lines.

Wincing one last time for his kiss on her furry cheeck, she didn't looked back at him as he walked away from her.
Waiting few seconds for safety, she then curled in fetal position on her bed, grabbing the pink-clouds of her bedsheets in tight fists as tears formed at the corners of her eyes. Emitting a low grunt, the poor equine girl brought the bedsheet to her mouth and bite with rage the cloth, sobbing and trembling.
Her forehead burned with sorrow, feeling her fur still damp with rain and sweat so dirty against her own bedsheets, his load still inside of her, his seed searching for her eggs as she lied there in despair, before slumping in a sadly well-deserved sleep, wondering what will happen from now on....

Sean sighed, gently closing the door behind him to leave her in peace. After that, he stood in place to listen to her sobbing until fell silent, and waited for a few more to realize she fell asleep. He went to the couch and sat down to think. He was sickened with himself about his actions, but it was a necessary evil under the circumstances to ensure his slave's safety within the twisted laws of their society. He had to make sure to keep her safe, especially from Ian. They now would have to live like this.

He laid down and went to sleep, but his rest was plagued with uncomfortable dreams, sometimes nightmares. He woke up several times, but he reminded himself it was only a dream. As soon as he woke up for the final time, he was crying. He had seen in his dream what he feared worse than being killed by Ian involving Alma. a dream he wanted to forget, reminding him he was on a razor's edge with being Alma's master.

Now wide awake, he looked at the time and saw it was morning. He went to the kitchen and looked around, He took out what he needed and began to cook something for his slave, hoping to have her relax a bit. As he cooked, therewere various thoughts of what to do, but the main was getting her registered once she was ready.

Alma opened her eyes with a flutter of her big brown eyes, unsure if she returned to her usual life or the nightmares that haunted her exhausted sleep were nothing but the reminders of a new unchosen life. As her body slowly regained consciousness and sensitivity, she felt a shiver of cold, realizing that she was still naked, her fur fresh to the touch, nipples hardening for the freshness, but as the memories of the past night fatigued to make trough her sleepyness, trembling, the equine girl moved an hand between her thighs, closing her eyes, praying the Gods, hoping not to feel anything but her own pussy. Still, her fingers felt something wrong... crusty... her fur almost crinkly, and then she realized that it hasn't been a nightmare, and Sean's cum still caked her folds.

Her heart thumped in her chest as she covered herself with the blankets, regaining her temperature "...it was for real... it is for real..." repeated her almost mindlessly, looking at the sun's light casting its weak autumn's morning rays over the city. She felt again tears to form in her eyes, but a sound made her sniff them away. Her ears perked up attenctively. A sound. Coming from the kitchen. Gulping, her hooves touched the floor, and slowly Alma walked to the door, and then, before opening it, took a deep sigh, wondering if she was ready... if ever she'll be... to face her rapist again.

To her surprise, he was trying to cook something. Without saying anything, she remained there, naked, with the whiteish crust on her pussy to remind both of them what happened the night early, the slave's pendant shining in the light with brightness, her gaze accusing him of everything, yet, she spoke to him, coldly, words as cold and sharp as an ice blade <<What now?>>

Sean sighed as he took some eggs and cracked the shell before putting them into a frying pan. He turned to look at his slave before speaking.

"I need to register you." he replied, his tone becoming firm in response to Alma's own. "Listen, I'll give you time to shower and eat breakfast before we go. And no, I am not adding anything like cum to your food. I was told you are supposed to be nude for this, but you're going to wear a coat on the way to stay warm. He explained as he focused his attention on the eggs to ensure they weren't burnt.

After the eggs were done, he laid out a simple breakfast for her, mostly of hash browns, eggs, and a veggie sausage. " Here, this is all yours. I don't know what you'd prefer, so I made something simple."

He then relaxed a bit before he looked at her in the eyes.
"Look, I know this isn't what you want, but I'm being serious here. If you weren't bred last night, some creature or person would have to put you in your place publicly during the registration. Remember, You agreed to this. Begrudgingly, but you consented. I don't want you become a lifeless sex doll. At least we can avoid that humiliation. And remember what I said about your family? I'll let you talk to them after the registration. I won't lie to you about that. I'll also want to speak to them so I can explain the whole situation to them."

Alma waited for his answer ansiouxly, each second... each instant feeling heavier than the previous one. "...register me..." she thought silently with a nod, biting her lips, wondering if she was really that keen on getting registered as a property of that weak rapist. <<Pft... you can't be serious! Naked for a registration! hah>> she joked about it, shooking her head in disbelief <<...i am quite informed for those things and i've never heard nor read about being naked for a registration...>>

Slowly, the equine approached the ready-made breakfast <<...i... i don't... i'm not hungry...>> said her calmly, sitting on her chair, the cold wood against her bare back sending a cold shiver trough her spine, frowning at his words, taking her time to repeat again and again his phrase in her mind, moving an hand to cover her face in utter disbelief <<...wait... nono, wait a second... >> taking a deep breath, she tried to remain calm despite everything <<...if i am not already bred after... y-yesterday... okay.... *sigh* we had... sex. Yesterday. ...let's... let's talk simple here: i was on the pill since... last month. I planned to... to have something with a significant other. B-but let's... okay... the pill effect might not have vanished yet... and even if it had vanished... and... and i was ready for... that... in no way there's a chance in which i could be already that... ...fuck... pregnant! Less than 24 hours! less than... TEN FUCKING HOURS! at that time any sperm wouldn't even be.... well... there! C'MON! THIS IS CRAZY! I agreed.... tsk...>> she snapped her tongue <<...agreed... what kind of choices i had!? Besides... No... listen. Okay. I agreed to that. But this is nonsense! What do you mean with that!? that i will be ...what the fuck is even that!? A registration is a fucking registration... name, surname, motivations and the fuck... it's done! >>

Alma calmed herself a little bit <<...my parents... heh... they told me several times to just getting married as soon as i could, so that i couldn't be claimed as a slave... so many times i got bored... but here i am... kicked away so many stallions that i've lost count... maybe they got enslaved too due to my refusal to getting married. ...but it doesn't matter, now... does it? ...oh... i... i'm not sure it would be a good idea to talk with them... but... if you want... i... i can call them and... well... arrange a meetup.>>

"Well, if you aren't pregnant, then we have a problem. If I was to become a breeder, I need a slave that can be impregnated willingly." he said firmly. "You are to be inspected and make sure you are suited for the task, hence why you need to be naked. Since you won't be pregnant, I will need to breed you with something or someone."

He sighed as he sat across from her.

"As for your family, I won't do it then. " he relented. He didn't want any more drama than necessary at the moment. He sighed as he looked at the equine becore he shook his head. He went and pinched the bridge of his nose. "We need to be in the breeding business to live the way that's best for you. Otherwise, we are going to need to cut back on many things, mostly on things that are deemed unnecessary for slaves you used to take for granted. Like clothes for example."

The equine looked at him with disbelief, shooking her head with empty eyes as he spoke and explained her situation to her.... explaining how worsened her position was. <<...this... you can't be serious, right!?>> whined her while jumping from the chair <<...nobody can be... can... can get ...pregnant so soon! This just... this is so wrong... in that time it might even be impossible for the... >> she looked down, away from him, her voice speaking as if every word weighted a ton, until, with a sigh, she sat again on the cold chair <<...it wouldn't be hard to believe that any of...your sperm even reached the t-top of my...>> closing her eyes, the equine girl sniffed with her nose, feeling tears burning behind her eyes <<...just register me as a common slave! Please! ...i can sort things out for a while! We...we can use my bank account! I can see for A new job... you can search something as well! Please...>>
Her hands went to cover her muzzle as she tried her best not to let her tears go. She trembled and frowned, almost in pain, before she took a deep breath and opened her big brown eyes, watery and slightly reddened, as the man resumed speaking.

She felt battled with herself while thinking of her family, wishing to hug them again and stay with them forever, but from the other side, she wished to never see them again... not chained to a leash as people used her body for gods-knows-which acts. Looking at him with pleading eyes when he made sure to repeate again and again that she was to be used for breeding, trying to not feel his words to form heavy, unbreakable chains on her soul.

Alma remained there, sitting on the chair with her hands clenched into fists on her knees, silently waiting for something to be said. For something to happen. Hearing the clock ticking with merciless pace as the sound of the metropolis around them continued with their lifes, commuters running toward the rail station, childrens laughing and cars and buses flocking over the roads.
Her head burned with thoughts, her heart thumped in her chest, echoing in her flattened ears, melting with the sounds coming from the window.
Almost in a dreamlike state, she thought about what to do... what would her parents would have done in her place... what would her equine ancestors would have done and would do...

"...life continues on..."

Suddently, she rose from her chair and looked at him, her lips trembling, her whole body shivering with uncertainess <<...Half an hour. Then we go.>> said her before walking away toward the bathroom without casting a glance back at Sean.

Shutting the door close behind her, turning the key into the hole silently, locking herself inside, Alma massaged her muzzle, stil not believing what she said. "...have i really said that? ...is that what i have to do? ...did my ancestors just suggested me to just live my life?" shooking her head, the equine climbed into the shower and cleaned her soft, brown coat, wincing in disgust at the icing of cum coating her thick, rubbery equine folds.

Sean nodded just before Alma turned and left. He couldn't bring himself to verbally respond. He felt sickened with himself about seeing the equine act that way. He wanted to make her not suffer for the life she didn't want but now lived in. He hated this, but he couldn't go back now. He crossed lines that were unforgivable to many, even if it was to keep others safe. It was the lesser of two evils he was aware of, A decision that had no good outcome.

His feelings were cast aside, his mind focused on how he can help her relax. Most attempts he tried had always backfired somehow, but he wanted the anthro to acknowledge that he still saw her as a person still.He wanted her to live and reclaim some of the happiness he has taken.

An idea formed in his mind that may seem reckless, but could be a good starting point in building some trust. He went to the bathroom door and gently knocked.

"You don't need to open up, but please hear me out, Alma. While I said you weren't to wear anything for the registration, I never said I'd not let you bring some along to put on afterwards. I do not intend to start what I said immediately, so we can spend the rest of the day doing whatever you wish. Movie, clothes shopping, regular ones for the record, eat at a nice resturaunt. You can ruin me financially if you wish, though keep in mind, with how things will be, I will act accordingly to keep us both afloat afterwards, but no retaliation to you. Like I said before, you're still a person, and not some nameless object. I may be your master, but don't think I won't let you think for yourself when we aren't doing our... new occupation." He said softly, though his voice projected his distaste with the final two words that escaped his lips.

He took a moment to collect himself before turning to leave.

"I'll leave you be for a half hour, so sorry for disturbing you just now." he said loud enough for Alma to hear before heading back towards the kitchen. He gave her a chance to get back at him someway, while allowing her a great deal of freedom despite her current status as a slave. A way to show that he wasn't a heartless monster.

In her actual state, even her own fingers touching her folds gave her shivers of discomfort, the shame of being touched and taken against her will lingering on her body and mind, coating her own digits in discomfort and hate. Mastering her will, Alma managed to clean her coat from the residual of his sperm, but she knew that the real trouble was inside. Looking down at her pelvis with a gulp, she realized that she could not clean herself from such a foul thing that was so deep inside of her; her eyes traveled to the nozzle above her head, blinking as the pipe kept splashing warm water over her head, sighin in an ephimereal sensation of comfort, feeling the warm water running down her mane, traveling past her smooth back and tingling down her shapely legs.
In the instant her hands removed the nozzle from the wall, the air immediately felt colder, and directing the delicate sprinkle between her legs, she begun to tremble, looking away in shame for herself, but she felt it to be necessary: switching the regulator of the nozzle to a more focused squirt, Alma closed her eyes, bit a finger and pressed the water jet toward her opening.

In the instant she felt the warm water hitting her insides, she gurgled digging her teeths in her own finger, silencing her voice in a stifled gasp, covered by the splashing sound of the water running down her thigs. Matter of seconds, and she removed the nozzle from between her legs, feeling the warm water running down her channel, cleaning herself even from the insides. Panting, she still felt unease, gasping when the door knocked.
Instinctively, the equine covered her chest and loins with her hands, turning her head toward the door, surprised and afraid.

As the man declaring her master spoke, she moved an hand to her muzzle, trying not to emit a sound, turning the nozzle toward her body, trying to mask any sound of his voice with the splashing of the water; she didn't knew how long she stood like there, eventually, she felt that he was no longer at the door and turned off the water.

Jumping off the bath-tub, the young mare wrapped her body in soft, warm towels, sniffing their pure and clean scent mixing with the heavy and almost exaggerated vanilla scent of her soap, taking a deep breath at the familiar and soothing feeling of being alone in her own bathroom with the smells she loved and the warmth of soft towels wrapping her fur, until her eyes went to the fogged mirror, where with a swift of her hand, the image of a beautiful, young equine with a slave collar welcomed her; same for the door, remembering why did she closed it, making bad thoughts and sensations to claim her mind. When she exited the bathroom, she saw him in the kitchen, overwhelmed by his sight, she backed away, re-emerging from the bathroom minutes later after having blow-dried her whole body, turning her fur in a warm, soft and vanill-ed coating.

In her bedroom, she felt her heart thumping in her chest, knowing that she was walking her path now, even if she was being dragged by the reins like her feral cousins, it was still her path. "...survive... adapt..." repeated her in a mantra, using her vision of her ancestors as an omen to keep her pieces together, and after having taken a thicker raincoat, deciding to show him that she was not going to beg mercy for clothes. She felt that she was far from getting tamed. And then, slowly, she walked in the kitchen, wearing nothing but her brown fur and the slave's collar, carrying in her arms her beige raincoat <<I'm ready.>> said her simply as she appeared in front of him, standing there, proudly, naked, yet, she trembled like a leaf in the cold winds, her heart deafening her ears with the echo of its thumps, as she nervously looked away from him, chest heaving with short, quick inhalations.

Sean nodded as he put the dirty pots and pans into the sink with the dishes and utensils he used.

"Alright, but did you actually hear me?" he questioned. He went up to her and placed his arms on her shoulders, but not harsh nor firm. "I want your undivided attention here." Figuring she would try to tune him out, he spanked her rear without warning to keep her focused on him.

"Look, I know you hate me, and you have every right to do so, but I am not your enemy right now. What I did was the lesser of two evils for us. But think, seriously think, about what could have happened if Ian targeted your neighbors, your friends, and your family. They would be either enslaved or murdered. Ian would do that with no remorse and would have if I didn't do what I did. There are worse people than me out there. You are luckier than you think. Yes, I am a monster for what I did, but seriously Alma. I'm the only one you can regretfully trust right now. I'm taking responsibility for what I did to you. " he brought his hands up to look right into her eyes with a worried look.

"If you decide to keep tuning me out, you are going to despair. I'm not trying to make you hate life and break your will. I don't intend to make you a mindless, lust driven anthro. Adapt, and survive, but don't sacrifice your old self to do so like you are right now. Due to Ian's response, I can't let you go free, as much as you would love that, I may be your master, but I want you to realize that I'm willing to do just about anything to make sure you stay who you actually are. I am responsible for you now, and I want to mend what I have broken. We can start small, just please, at least listen to me, alright?" He spoke every word while looking into her eyes, his own protraying the concern, self-disgust, and worriment he held in his heart.

Back
Top Bottom