Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fur 'n Leash (Sharub & Blazorna)

Alma tried to keep her proud stance even if her nervousness was clear and her breath came in quick, short intakes, making her nostrils to flare slightly, gulping with difficulty, feeling the choker to do its task, reminding her that she was bound and constantly under her master's threats.
Her eyes tried to maintain her gaze away from him, letting them to casually and bored look around, fearing, in the same way, the vicinity of the door and what would mean to pass the safety of her house once that they'll be going to the registration Office.

<<Yes, I've heard you...>> replied her with an annoyed sigh, still, when Sean placed his hands on her shoulders, Alma felt a sparkle of fear running over her coat, shuddering, yelping in surprise when his hand slapped her firm rump. With a startled gasp, her eyes went wide. Surprised. And fully attentive. Silenced, the equine listened to him, without a blink, without a noise, slowly nodding to him, confirming that her eyes and ears were turned on.
Once Sean finished, she felt his words like if he repeated them again and again "...always the same words..." thought her " Not a mindless slut, friends, family, despair... i see your move, bastard. You try to appeal to my life... >> as she thought, the equine frowned while biting her lips, only to return blank and nod, allowing her freshly-blowdried mane to wave and shine <<Alright>> said her with a whisper, feeling once again her nakedness to be uncomfortable... too close to him... wondering what will happen in the day that has just started...

Sean sighed and shook his head at his slave's response.

"You're in for a rude awakening then." he bluntly said before getting as dressed as possible before opening the door, leaving his bloodied trenchcoat behind. He gave the equine another spank to her rear. "Get ready, we need to go. And remember, What others do and say are not my intention or my doing. Though you would think otherwise."

When he opened the door he froze upon seeing one of the goons who were with Ian last night.

"Well, well. The beast lover did stay. " he said mockingly. He looked over at Alma and gave her a insidious, demeaning look, as if he saw a circus freak. "And there is the slut who is a nothing now. No name, no possessions, anything is now the sick fuckers. So did he have a show before he-URRK!" He was interrupted by Sean grabbing his throat and tightening his grip, cutting off the voice.

"You just had the gall to show up." Sean said darkly. "I maybe under threat by Ian, but I will not demean Alma or put her through more misery from you guys. You had the upper hand with numbers, but I can off you if I wish now." He then let go. "But, so I don't cause further issues with my victim. I am letting you go. Never show up and tell Ian if he tries something I will retaliate to keep Alma safe. If she sees me as a monster then I'll protect her as one."

The goon looked at Sean before he ran off in fear, coughing as he regained his breath. Watching him flee, Sean spoke up.

"You see now? We are in a position we can't drop our guards. If we do, Men like that will try to force themselves onto you. I know you hate me, but this is why I ask that you trust me."

Alma tried her very best to look away, feeling her eyes begun to water again, the weight of his actions... his very presence in her home, the way she saw no way out of that new and unexpected chapter in her life but with a collar on her neck stating that she was no longer a free being, a citizen, but a commodity, constantly being reminded that while hypocritically saying that the same man who put her in such conditions and raped her was in a far worse situation.

Sniffing without being noticed, Alma's eyes petrified with a squeal when a man appeared in front of the door, reminding her once again how unsafe her home had turned right now; Instinctively, she hid behind him, peeking and shivering from behind his shoulders, even if she felt less exposed to the threat, her ears caught every harmful word coming from the man she didn't recongized, but suddently, with a gasp, her mind showed her again the frames from that night... in the rain... as she was forced to disrobe and give up her dignity... <<He was one of them...>> whispered her to herself, eyes glazed, lost into the nothing, until she was awakened from the goon's rattle as Sean held his throat tightly, and with a few more words, he left them.

<<...w-why was he here?>> asked Alma with fear pumping in her veins, ears attenctively listening to the goon's steps as he run the stairs down <<...they know where i live! I... it's not safe! They'll get me! And... and... no!>> her slender hands covered her eyes, her long trenchcoat, still unbuttoned, showed her naked body without filters, letting a fresh breeze, probably coming from the running man's exit, to brush her fur, reminding her why she was there... and what they were about.

Gulping, she brushed her eyes and looked at Sean <<...sh-shall we... g-go, now?>> the weight of each and every choice she made added more weight on her shoulders, churning in her belly, knowing that urging him to bring her to the registration office would seal her fate, but in the daylight, nobody would attempt other menacing acts like that...

Sean sighed and nodded before he went up and closed her coat to preserve her modesty. he closed the door and locked it before focusing on his slave. He gently wrapped his arm around her shoulders and held her gently as he lead her. As they walked, he spoke.

"There is a farm we can go to if you want to not worry about those bastards. However, you'd be either my personal sex slave or be a farmhand, which would include you mating with various animals and customers." he said before sighing a bit. "I don't want another man to have his way wih you. And I know you'd prefer that it's just me as well compared to that."

He saw several anthros look at them with various looks, some of disgust, others confusion. A female cat anthro actually came up and slipped a piece of paper with her number on it into Sean's pocket, while whispering just loud enough for him and Alma for the human to claim her next. Sean laughed nervously after she left and looked at Alma. He never expected that to happen, and he was wondering how she was taking it.

"Come on, we need to take the bus." he told the Equine softly after regaining his composure. "And stay close to me. Heard there are some molesters who will take advantage of you being a slave."

Her eyes remained still and unfocused as Seanmoved in closer and closed her trench and closed the door of her home behind them; <<...my home...>> muttered the equine as the man calling himself her master acted like if he truly owned that place "...he already handles the keys as if he lives there. Is that still my home too? ...am i an onwer of something right now? Or i don't? Am i a guest in my home?" a touch around her neck made her shiver and awaken from her thoughts, and with the corner of her eyes, she saw his face as he begun to not so unsubtly lead her by the way, and with nothing to do, her hooves clopped over the tiles.

<<A... a farm?>> asked her with interest, ears attenctively twitching, as the idea of leaving the metropolis with its gray hypocrisy, its dull life of counterfeited happiness and masked truths become an unsuspected floating thought with the taste of a bittersweet change... but again, he spoke of her becoming his personal sex slave or fucking other beasts, to which she snorted in annoyance, as once again Sean repeated himself "...this makes no sense... in a farm one can grow vegetables!" thought her while absently walking on his side and keeping her hands in her pockets, allowing the wide trench to still create a rather warm ambient around her naked body.

Her brown eyes left the gray walkway and looked at the people, many looked at her, wondering since when that horsie got a boyfriend, others saw her gaze and understood what happened, turning their curious looks into eyes of pity. "I feel their judgements" thought her biting her lower lips in utter nervousness, "But nobody cares... how could they? This is our world... i've been yesterday's victim... but for them... sun will still shine..."

<<GASP!>> emitted the equine while Sean's arm stopped her by the neck, and lifting her eyes again, Alma saw a feline casually standing in front of them. The equine frowned, wondering what was the matter, until the feline approached Sean with a purr and spoke.
In instants she was away, leaving the two to be alone once again, and while Sean laughed, Alma's jaw dropped in disbelief <<...w-what...>> her eyes followed the feline ears happily hop on the walkways until she was gulped by the mass of pedestrians, and just in time for Alma's words to come out of her throat <<...w... WHAT A BITCH!>> snorted her, an hoof thumping against the ground as she kept mumbling insults<<...a canine was expectable! They just enjoy serving others! But a feline... what....what a cheap slut idiot...>>

<<Stay close...>> echoed her annoyed, stretching her neck <<Mh? Molesters? On a bus? Mh... never heard of it.>> her voice serious, yet the tone was clearly attempting to taunt him "...you don't say, you stupid idiot... molesters on a bus!? It would have been a news if you said there weren't...", still, she was surprised... she thought that the fact that slaves were other's properties, it served as fence, but she had her deal of molesters, and right now, she was with the biggest of them all, and she was yet to drop her untamed spirit <<...so? You're the master. Protect me.>> her eyes uncomunicatively locked in front of her.

Sean frowned in annoyance before spanking the equine with some force behind it. He knew this would have her fall silent for a moment, allowing him to respond.

"I am getting tired of that attitude of yours. I'll have to drive the mesage home." he said while glaring. "I am trying to be kind and civil for you, but you need to not be a stuck up bitch to me, the only person who stands between you and being fucked daily by other men as a cheap whore. You saw the looks most of them gave you. Any sympathy? No. You're just seen as an object now. Also, I thought you'd be happy if another slave wanted to be mine. Why were you so jealous of her? Wanted to be mine alone?

"Anyway, I was going to keep those creeps off you, but if you think you can take advantage of me or be a bitch, I will punish you in response. Kick you? Beating you black and blue? I am not one for hurting a girl, even if a slave. I'd do something more lasting and make sure it does teach you a lesson. Frst, you don't have a name anymore, the name Alma will be offically wiped from the records. It will be whatever the number will be. Secondly, you lost the privilege to wear clothes. I won't remove the coat for now as you need it to be warm, but I will be getting rid of your clothes later. Finally, I will just stand by and let any men molest you. You never hear complaints before because it's aways slaves who are targeted, nothing illegal in most eyes." Every word he said was laced with his frustration towards the Equine.

Sean had it with her attitude, so he was putting his foot down. His guilt was pushed aside so that he could be as harsh as he was. She needed to understand her new position and to not act like that anymore. He looked her in the eyes as he swatted her again to keep her quiet.

"YOU pushed me to do this, slave. If you trusted me just a tiny bit and not be a bitch, I'd treated you better." he closed his eyes to calm down "Remember these words, slave. I react to how you treat me. Be nice, and I'd treat you like a person. Treat me poorly will only bing more and more misery upon yourself."

Seeing a few stray dogs, his mind remembered the last night. He tried to comfort her, and help her. All the godwill he shown was ignored or seen as something different. At that moment, he decided that if his slave kept acting like she did, he will treat her like a slave. She proved she didn't deserve his kindness, and his warning was him drawing the line in the sand.

"Now, when we are on the bus, remove that coat. Show everybody that body I own." he said when he saw the bus stop. He looked at the round pole for the sign. "Also, grind against the bus sign like a stripper. Refuse and you lose the jacket immediately, cold be damned."

Alma neighed lightly in response to his first slap on her supple rump, and as she felt the lightly burning sensation of his fingers imprinted beneath her coat, she kept her eyes fixated in front of her, as if nothing happened or occurred, while his words, in her perked-up ears, sounded as the other, boring and fake declaration of how sad he felt for her despite him being the one carrying a collar in the first place and then deciding that she had to be one of his properties, nothing new to her. Even his words about protecting her failed her totally " You captured me, failing as civilized being, then got beated up... allowed me to be raped by a dog... raped me... enslaved me... " thought her with a snort, and then the second swat on her rump made her look at him with true anger.

"...remove the trenchcoat. Show body. Grind on the bus sign like a stripper. ...to refuse means loose the jacket now..." his words echoed for a blink of time in her head, she felt her guts churning in disgust and hate, but the burning sensation in her forehead , the rage and sense of pride that any equine retained, told her to fuck him off and show her what she was good for.

"Get naked anyway..." thought her, with a shiver of malice and cold running trough her spine, as the bus's sound egun to become clearer and clearer, as an approachring roar, she begun to unbutton her trenchcoat, her slender fingers trembling as she tried to undid the row running from her neck to her upper thigs, and then, once she was done unbuttoning her coat, let her shoulder shift, and like a curtain on a show, let her only covering running past her shoulders.

Around her silence.

Just the sound of her trenchcoat hitting the sidewalk with a soft fumble.

A few gasps of surprise.

Some noises of approval.

Clicks of cellphones capturing her naked essence.

But ther she was, naked as mother made her, with her dark nipples hard as pebbles due to the cold air, sitting on her full, young breasts, as if they were begging to be observed and revered. Her whole body trembled. Excitement. Fear. Disbelief for her own moves. But there she was.
Smiling to herself what her equine pride made her do.

The bus stopped in front of her with a loud hiss as the doors opened in front of the little crowd.
She bent over, keeping her legs straight, showing everybody her pink innards apast the thick, black folds of her equine lower lips, and, without caring for her coat, hopped on the bus.

<<C'mon! Jump in!>> said her with an hint of overtheathrical annoyance toward Sean, as she approached the central, empty zone and held one of the bars safely.

Sean followed with a scowl as he picked up the coat that was shed. He paid his fare,and took a seat next to where the slave stood. He said nothing but his glare at her was of anger. In his mind, it started to look like she was deserving to become a slave. As the doors closed, he finally decided to speak.

"Do not protest. Do not resist. Do not stiffle any moans you have." he said firmly in a low voice. "Otherwise I'll give this coat to someone and you will head the rest of the way naked. "

He saw a guy board and stand behind the equine, seeing her choker and discreetly moved his hand to feel her rump. After several moments, he began to knead one of her asscheeks slowly, enjoying how it felt in his grip. The bus stopped several times at the other spots, with several more people boarding. A few saw Alma, but ignored her, seeing what she is now.

"Where's your owner?" he asked in a whisper. "Not often we have a slave that's exposing the goods." a simple cough came from Sean to announce his presence to the man.

"You can touch all you want, but that is all. And she has no name anymore. Call her whatever you wish." He said, his tone still belaying his anger.

Upon that announcement, another male, this time an all black stallion anthro, joined in with a lewd smirk on his face. He immediately grabbed her breasts and began squeezing them rough, pinching the nipples as well.

"So, this bitch is a fresh catch? The choker implies that. Usually they're branded and have those tags in their ears." the stallion wondered, not seeing the equine girl as an equal. he then spoke into her ear. "If you think I'm here to help, forget it. I get a kick in making sluts moan in public, bonus if they cum. And you can't blame anyone for this." With that, he moved a hand down to rub her folds slowly.

Sean simply stayed quiet, watching the scene. He was conflicted about leaving her alone like that, but his anger easily suppressed any regret or hesitation, knowing she needs to be broken in. He promised Markus he would take good care of the slave, but on the condition that she obeyed. The odd condition Markus gave him originally made no sense, but now it was crystal clear. He had to sink as low as possible to make her obedient, all so he can protect her.

He pulled out the number that the feline Anthro gave earlier, remembering the slave's reaction to that.
Was it simply appalling to her, or was it jealousy? He could call her and take up her offer, but he looked towards his slave, wondering how she would react. Last thing he wanted was her to become more more defiant, possibly to spite him. He put the number away, and sighed, wondering what to do after he registered the equine slave.

Back
Top Bottom