Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TRAINING OF THE MAID......Dangerous Danielle & MessedupRp

DangerousDanielle2

Supernova
Kathy re read the add on Craigslist. Sure enough, there it was in the W4W personal column. Why it wasn't placed in the General Labor section who knows, maybe it was a mistake or simply put there because that's where the person wanted it.
But there it was....'Wanted....female for housekeeping/maid duties....live in position. No experience neccessary, but photos requested...'

Photos? Kathy thought....why would the home owner need a picture? maybe the maid portion of the job would involve personal care and they felt that a pleasant looking person would be preferable to a homely one....
Whatever. Kathy took a selfie of her face and sent it along with a note saying she was interested in the job, sending it to the e mail address listed in the add.

Kathy was a natural light brunette, 19 years old and already living on her own, far from the proverbial family apron strings. She left on good graces from her parents, anxious to start an independent life of her own.
Reality soon took precedence over her rose colored glass version of how her life was to be, and potential employers weren't exactly tripping over themselves to hire someone with no college and limited work experience. As a matter of fact, Kathy was only about a month away from losing her apartment.....she was late on her rent, the only thing keeping her from being tossed out on her ass was that she flirted with the manager's son.

Flirting was easy for the 19 year old beauty. Kathy was blessed with a full size 36 breasts, a slim body and a tight perky ass, but as she looked at herself in the bedroom mirror, she knew looks alone were not going to keep a roof over her head. The Add on Craigslist was indeed a godsend.

The next day to her suprise Kathy not only recieved a reply to her e mail, but an acceptance and a time and date for an interview, along with directions...to her pleasant suprise, it seemed that the home owner was a woman. For kathy, it was luck....a woman would be hopefully more appreciative of her predicament.
The next day, she got dressed....not too classy, not to trashy either. Kathy picked a skirt just inches away from being a mini, pink blouse and sensible heels.
The drive to the house took longer than she thought, being far out into the country. When she got to an imposing set of iron gates, she gulped. House, hell...this was a mansion.....she did as instructed, pulling around to the back of the building and knocked on the door.....

The woman who opened the door obviously was going for a "just rolled out of bed"look, what came out was a "just rolled out of a photo shoot" look. She had bright red hair, pulled into a ponytail that went over one shoulder down her front. She had high cheekbones and pale skin that contrasted her bright jade eyes.

Her body was toned and fit. Covered in a lacy bra and panties, with black stockings and matching heels. Over it, she wore a black sheer bergen that his none of her incredible body, or the underwear covering her magnificent bust and ass.

She smiled softly at Kathy. "Hi there. You must be the girl looking for the maid position?" She stepped aside, "please come inside. Sorry I'm dressed like this. It had slipped my mind that you were coming today. I was planning on having a lazy sort of a day." She giggled with a voice like honey and closed the door after Kathy entered. "I'm Tiffany by the way. But if you impress me today, you may be referring to me as Miss."

Tiffany walked ahead of Kathy through the mansion, seemingly intentionally letting the girl ogle her ass swaying in her panties. The enigmatic hometo wner silently walked for a little while before she finally motioned Kathy into a bright sitting room with fluffy white chairs. Two facing each other with a small table with a silver teapot and two cups resting on it.

Tiffany plopped down into one and poured herself a glass. Offering Kathy to do the same before she sat back and relaxed. "So Kathy... Tell me a little bit about yourself. I've gotten many requests from many different women who all want this position. Why do you deserve it more than they do? This is quite a lot I'm offering after all. Staying here, in my home. I want to make sure that whoever is here has the chops to do what I need them to do."

She quietly listened as Kathy explained herself, nodding and occasionally sipping her tea. She waited until she was sire the girl was done speaking before she responded. "Well, it seems that you're quite down on your luck. But I think that your luck is about to turn up since you're hired. I do however have a few rules that I will need you to follow. Let me get all the paperwork, then we can get you started right away."

Tiffany hopped up with a wide smile and walked out of the room. "You just feel free to make yourself at home in here and I'll be back with your forms in just a minute. I'm really exited that you've decided to come on as my new maid. It gets so boring here when it's just me." With that, she slipped around a corner and was gone.

Kathy could hardly help staring at the incredible looking woman answering the door. She was a redhead....natural or not she couldn't tell, but it was a striking color, going perfectly with green eyes, something that always intrigued the girl.
The homeowner that wished to be called Tiffany and, in just a sentence later, 'Miss', was altogether very attractive, with a slender figure perched on heels.
Kathy was straight, but admired---and sometimes envied--woman that showed an aire of self confidence and Tiffany certainly showed that and more. She tried to be as ultra feminine as she could, being very careful to sit just right, taking her tea like a lady should. She told the woman her story, being careful not to sound like she was just a stone throw away from being homeless.

"Why, thank you very much!," Kathy said, not trying to hold back a smile. She watched the woman walk away, noticing the pendulum sway of her hips....even a hetero girl could admire the woman's form....
The girl sat back and waited for her to return with whatever forms she had to complete. Looking around at the vast expanse, she realized being a maid here would not be a cakewalk. Oh well, sure beat the hell out of being homeless.....

Tiffany walked back in and set down a small stack of papers with a pen. Sitting back across from.Kathy and watching her fill out the paper. As she got towards the end, Kathy gently removed the papers. "Oh my apologies. Some of these are for a different position. You might get a chance to try it later on, but not yet. Definitely not yet."

Tiffany set the papers aside and motioned toward the door. "How about I show you around my home first. A little tour, then we can sit down and I can explain the rules of the house and what I expect of you as my new maid."

The house had three stories and a basement, the top story was only the master bedroom. While the floors below it were much more. The second had several bedrooms of all sizes, some had bathrooms attached and some did not. "I like having my family and friends over. Nice to have some extra room for everyone."

This one will be your room for now." She motioned to a relatively small and plain room at the opposite end of the staircase leading up the her own room. "This will be temporary until we move.all your furniture and such into your permanent room near the stairs up to mine. In Care I need your service in a hurry." The room in question was a suite, and was much larger than the other room she would inhabit while she was moved in. The whole suite would easily fit all she had in her apartment.

The main floor was surreal, with the stereotypical mansion rooms. A billiards room with a beautiful pool table, a few sitting rooms as well as some far less formal rooms. These looked like a normal- yet pretty living room and sitting area- the library was expansive, with shelves of books reaching to the ceiling. "Feel free to take any book you'd like from the library. I encourage you to feel at home here. Even as you work, you're cleaning for my benefit, as well as your own."

Kathy noticed that a large selection of the books were topics on slavery in historical societies. To which Tiffany only giggled, "it's a fascination of mine. Something that was so commonly accepted until the nineteenth century, in all cultures. Clearly, I'm glad it's been abolished at a worldwide level, but there's something fascinating about the moral and philosophical implications. It played on our feelings of power and control. Of what we held as wealth and prestige."

She glanced at a shelf and pointed at it. It was filled with old looking books, "I would prefer if you.don't touch that shelf. Those are my rare books. A very special collection of mine, I'm even wary of touching them." So... How about we have a seat here, you can ask me any questions you have then I can explain then rules. Tiffany's smile was sweet as honey.

Kathy stayed a respectable 2 paces behind as the woman showed her around the mansion, and a splendid mansion it was....the entire 3rd floor was set aside just for the woman's master bedroom!....she gazed at all the mahogany and burnished marble and oak.....Jeezus....what did this woman do to amass this kind of wealth?
The room that had been designated as Kathy's was half as large as her apartment, and this woman claimed it to be small?
The remainder of the floors were tastefully decorated with only the most expensive furniture, but the library was an eye opener. When they walked in, it looked like one of those old english Tudor mansions, like the ones you see on PBS.

One section was mainly concerning slavery....now, Kathy thought....why would someone like this woman be even remotely interested in this stuff? she looked far too refined for such a topic....

"Uh, yes Ma'am," Kathy replied, suddenly feeling inferior wearing such clothes as she had on.
"will you expect me to wear a certain kind of clothes? I'm afraid I don't have much and theyr'e mostly like this.....and when would you want me to move in?"

Tiffany smiled at the questions. "Both very good questions. Your clothes will do fine. I only have special dress codes for if you sign the second contract. But we'll see if we get there soon enough. Otherwise, wear what you will. I'll call the movers tonight and hopefully have your apartment being moved in by tomorrow morning. That's if it all works ideally however so don't get your hopes up."

She leaned forward with a soft smile. "Now for the rules of the house. Cleaning duty can be quite a burden I know. But since you're a live-in maid, I figured that you'd have all week to do the cleaning. Most jobs can be done weekly so most are only done once per week. Each day you'll do.certain chores for certain rooms and change those chores each day. I'll let you chose between doing more work during the week but getting the weekends off. Or doing work over the week and weekends but less work during each day."

She handed the maid two sheets of paper "these are the two schedules for what needs to be done. You either chose to.don't he seven day plan or the five day plan. But only change at the beginning of the week." She tapped her chin, "I already mentioned the rare book collection. Oh! I almost forgot!"

Tiffany beamed at Kathy, "I listened to your story and ave come to a decision. If you so wish to get yur college degree. I will finance for you to go to a university of your choice, outaide of your own costs. I will pay all the tuition. So long as you agree to stay here still... Even if your duties as maid are put on hold, I will still house you. I like having company. Now... Any questions before you begin?"

Kathy could hardly believe what she was told...not only would she have a choice of working schedules, but the possibility of still getting into college? what kind of woman was she? what was in all this for her?

She decided to ask the latter part, taking the chance that the woman might not appreciate it.
"Miss.....uh, if you don't mind, I would like the weekend off schedule. But....."
She hesitated asking this, but it needed to be said.
"Miss....may I ask....as for the college stuff....what is in this for you?....I mean, if at all possible, no I wouldn't put m,y duties on hold, I should be able to handle it. Besides, I don't even know what I want to study yet. If it's all the same to you, I want to just concentrate on my duties for now..."

Tiffany smiled and walked over to a framed picture. She picked it up and handed it to Kathy. It was her standing next to a pretty, young woman in a graduation cap and gown. "That's my youngest niece and I. Her brothers and sisters all graduated college and she was on the same route. But her parents got into some financial trouble and it seemed she might not get the chance to go to college. I chose to help her by paying for her education."

Tiffany sat back down across from Kathy. "I felt so good after doing that. I decided to help more young women. So I've hired you as my maid and after hearing your story. Decided I would extend the offer to you. Take all the time you need to decide upon major and however long you take I will still be willing to help no matter how long away it is." She smiled sweetly again, "all I get out of it is the satisfaction of knowing that a young woman will have a better life."

Tiffany stood up, "now then... I think you'd best get started while I call the movers for you. If you're feeling a bit lost, just yell and I'll help you to find your way back."

Kathy gazed at the picture.....she had to admit, good lucks seemed to run in the family. Again, she wasn't interested in women, but her employer certainly looked attractive. But why were there no men here? Was her employer a lesbian? Kathy correctly assumed it would be too early to ask such a personal question.

It took a while, but eventually she found the supply room, loaded but neatly stacked with all the cleaners, polish and rags she would need. Kathy spent a few summers helping out her cousin in a housecleaning business, so she was no stranger to domestic chores. She started on the ground floor, dusting the furniture and polishing the oak.
As she worked, her blouse kept shifting....it was low cut as well and as she bent, the pink lace plunge bra exposed itself, her bountiful tits snugly cradled....

Tiffany was always very careful when she took pictures. Kathy was certainly attractive, with her wonderful body, she may have thought she was straight. But soon, Tiffany would prove to her that she had been so wrong about herself. She just needed to let Kathy come to that decision on her own otherwise it would never work.

Instead, Tiffany took some sneaker photos before leaving up to her room. Inside, she began touching herself, masturbating at the thought of all she was going to do to Kathy soon enough.

Kathy knew her employer was there....the woman was constantly from floor to floor, the sound of her stilleto heels often giving herself away yards before kathy seen her. Not that she was worried about being caught doing something wrong however....the young teen had no intention of screwing up and winding back out in the street. No, she would perform every chore as if she was being evaluated on it.
There was a few times however, that she had the feeling she was being looked at even without seeing Tiffany. Kathy did a lot of stooping and bending over, often revealing the first couple inches of her panties or her bra being exposed. She wasn't intentionally trying to arouse her boss...usually when it happened, she didn't even see her. What she didn't know of course was that Tiffany had already begun to take sneak pics.....

Days passed, followed by the first week on the job. Everything had been going relatively smooth.
Kathy accidently knocked over a bottle of furniture polish, not enough to make a mess but just enough that she needed to change clothes.
"Miss?," she called out loud enough so Tiffany could hear her from the base of the stairs. "I need to take a quick shower before I get back to my chores..."
A small bathroom was next to her room. After emerging from the shower, Kathy stood naked in front of a mirror....how lucky can a girl get, she thought to herself...she stood there nude for a minute before changing....

Tiffany had moved quickly. Hiding the camera on the mirror before Kathy had left the shower. The camera itself was tiny and extremely hard to find despite it's clear angle to see her from. Tiffany would certainly be enjoying this view later on during the night when she checked it. But she would have to wait. Kathy was certainly a good cleaner, but she needed to be made into her full role.

Tiffany knocked and opened Kathy's door as she was admiring herself, "Kathy, I need you to go and oh!" She got an eyeful of Kathy's body before jumping back behind the door. "Oh my Kathy I'm so sorry! I thought you had already changed!" She hadn't, she knew the girl was naked but she had planted the idea. Made her imagine her boss seeing her naked. "Anyway, you've been working very hard recently Kathy, so if you ever need new clothes feel free to tell me and I'll take you out to buy some. Can't have you getting dirty with nothing to change into."

She left the doorway, "I'll let you get changed and back to your chores then."

Sometimes a girl gets intuitions, but this time she had no idea Tiffany was gazing at her. The first impulse was to grab the bathtowel, but it was out of reach. The embarrassed teen kept her back to the woman....better to have her see only her bare ass then to turn and let the woman see her tits and vagina.

"Uh, Miss!," she replied with a start....."I'm so sorry....I....uh, do you mind?"
She quickly went to the bed and wrapped the towel around her before turning. "Uh Miss....you've already done so much for me, I'm too embarrassed to ask, but....to be honest, I only have a couple days worth of clean clothes and theyr'e kinda ratty.....I really do need some new clothes.....all I have left to clean is the kitchen, and I can do that when we get back...."

Tiffany called back to her. "Yes of course we can do that! You get dressed and I'll get the car started!" Kathy went our Ro greet Tiffany in her Slick red Ferrari. She pulled out and rove towards the city.

"You chose anywhere you'd like to shop from and we can go there dear. Absolutely anywhere you want, money isn't a worry."

Kathy couldn't help but let out a girlish little squeal. "Oh thank you Miss," she called out. "Thank you!"
She got dressed and got outside, only to see the most expensive car she'd ever seen...
"Oh my GOD,!" she said....it's.....it's really a....no, really? a Ferrarri?"

Once inside, they sped off. It seemed that her boss was using this as an excuse to get out of the house, which Kathy didn't mind either.
"Miss," she replied as they roared off...."I don't know much about fancy expensive clothes....H&M would be fine, maybe Abercrombie...."
Then her voice trailed off, since she was a little embarrassed to continue. "I don't have hardly any underwear...some bras and panties would be nice..."

Tiffany smiled. "I'll take you wherever you want. If you want Abercrombie and H&M, you can get as much as you' like. I have a special place I like to get all my underwear, they sell absolutely wonderful feeling products that look great too. But we'll go there last. For now let's stop at the mall."

She pulled into the local mall, stopping in a spot and revving the engine a few times. Enjoying the way Kathy reacted every time the engine purred. Soon however, they got out and walked into the mall together. "Where do you want to go Kathy?"

For Kathy, this was like time had gone into reverse and she could once again enjoy a day at the stores with her mother. Not that Tiffany and her mother were the same age however.....
Kathy was used to hearing little more out of a car but that same humming sound most owners of Toyotas and Datsuns were familiar with. Every time Tiffany gunned the motor, the Ferrari seemed to clear it's throat, impressing the girl. She had never met any woman like Tiffany....only the best seemed good enough for this woman. Judging from the car she drive, she enjoyed power and adding it to the self assuredness the woman posessed, Kathy correctly figured Tiffany was a formidible person to deal with in the corporate world, or in life in general.
As they walked in the mall, Kathy started to have the urge to drop back a step behind, almost as if she didn't feel she was supposed to walk beside the woman.....

"Oh, I think Abercrombie is closest," Kathy replied. As they walked, they were about to pass a Victoria's Secret store. Kathy gazed at the window display looking at the blonde wearing a gorgeous gray lace pair of panties and matching deep plunge bra...

Tiffany followed Kathy's gaze and stopped her. Looking at the set Kathy was eying so covetously. Without another word, she took Kathy's hand and led her into the Victoria's Secret. "Come on, I can see the way you're looking at that set dear. We'll make an additional stop here."

As Tiffany walked in, she smiled sweetly. She had chosen a yellow sundress that shoed off her curves as well as a sundress could, but the main attention went right to her legs, long and sleek and strong. She was always proud of her legs. She walked around a bit, with Kathy in tow. Selecting a few things to try on. When she saw the one the model on the poster was wearing, she pulled it down and held it out to Kathy. "Here. You have to try this on, I bet you'll look amazing! Go ahead and pick a few more things you like and then we can go see how you look."

The smile Tiffany wore said that she would buy the world for Kathy if the girl asked for it. Tiffany always was good to her playthings, especially what was shaping up to be her favorite one yet.

Kathy let out a little squeal of delight....even her mother wouldn't go with her to shop for intimates and no way would she go with her to the changing rooms in the back to see how things looked on her.
The teen took the underwear and went to the back, Tiffany behind. The door didn't have a lock on it but Kathy didn't care....afterall, all she was doing was trying on underwear, and they were both female....
She bent over slipping the panties on, followed by the bra. Both were a blue/gray with black lace. The bra was sheer, the cups practically see through, revealing Kathy's dark nipples.

"ooops," she said as she opened the door and faced Tiffany. "sorry Miss...I didn't know the cups on this were transparent....if you think this is too daring, I can find something else..."

Tiffany smiled and school her head. "Oh it's fine. My my my! You look wonderful in this Kathy! It's settled, I am definitely buying this for you." She stepped closer and looked at it again. Nodding more now, "definitely. Go change and I'll take a turn okay?"

Soon, Tiffany walked out several times wearing different sets, some were lacy and no there sheer. Some were sluttier than others, but she seemed to like them all. But she set aside several and insisted Kathy try them on. "You'll look cute!"

Kathy and Tiffany spent hours instead of minutes at the lingerie store. For Kathy, she never had such a fantastic time. Tiffany was wonderful to be with, and not just because she was footing the bill. The two kept trying on sexy and frilly things....with the 19 yr old having an almost perfect figure----not to mention Tiffany having a set of fine lines herself---they fit into everything they brought to the back.
Kathy walked out with a blood red lace stretch teddy, her more than ample tits bulging from inside.
"Well Miss," she said to Tiffany, turning slowly around so the woman can see all sides...."What do you think? I know it's not ok to work in and it's not exactly sleep clothes, but....."

She looked at Tiffany with a look a 10 yr old gives her mother with those 'please, please?' eyes.....

Tiffany smiled at the excitement brimming in Kathy's expression and motioned for her to add the set to the stack of clothes they were already buying. "Anything for you dear." Soon, they had run out of clothes and Tiffany took them up to a very surprised cashier to be rung up. Soon however, several bags were filled with the items and they left the store.

Tiffany took a look at the Abercrombie and then at Kathy. "If you still want to go, you did need some clothes for working and lounging anyway, how about we stop in there too."

At first Kathy hesitated....in her mind, they stayed way too long at the lingerie store, not to mention the spending of so much money. She was going to shine off the Abercrombie stop as well as the others. Tiffany however sounded as if they needed to buy more working clothes for her new maid, so in they went.

Although Fall was coming in a few months, the weather was still warm, so Kathy picked out some shorts....not exactly daisy dukes, but short and french cut. Kathy didn't realize how drastic of a cut they were, but when she came out of the dressing room she stood in front of Tiffany, almost embarrassed to show her, but since she was paying for it, she had a right to see....

"what do you think Miss?," she asked, turning slowly. They were tight and greatly accentuated her tight ass.....any tighter and her cameltoe would show up front....
Kathy paused. "Miss....I'm sure not the kind of clothes crazy girl...I don't even know what looks good on me. Maybe I should just let you pick out what you feel looks good and I'll wear it...."

Tiffany smiled and nodded, "I would love to help Kathy, this looks wonderful on you. How does it feel, is it comfortable? I want you to be comfortable while you work, especially since this looks great on you." This went on for a little while longer, hopping from the Abercrombie to the H&M, Tiffany choosing clothes that showed odd jist how attractive Kathy was, while also felt comfortable to the girl wearing them. Soon she giggled as they left the store.

"This has been a lot of fun Kathy, so then. We've gotten plenty of clothing for you now. Do you have anywhere else you'd like to go, or should we head home?"

Kathy began to wonder after a while about her employer's taste in clothing. Not for herself, but for her maid....it seemed like some of the clothes Tiffany picked out for her wouldn't normally be worn while doing housekeeping duties. Was she picking certain clothes because she thought they'd look attractive on her? why would an employer---male or female---want to pick clothes like that?
Since none of what Tiffany picked exposed any of her private parts, Kathy shrugged it off. Tiffany had lavished too much money on her as it was.
"No Miss," she replied. "Thank you...oh, thank you so much!...but maybe it's time to get back home....I'd like to finish up in the library before bed...."

Back
Top Bottom