Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TRAINING OF THE MAID......Dangerous Danielle & MessedupRp

Tiffany nodded and took her back out to the Ferrari, letting the car purr as they drive back towards the mansion in the countryside. The owner smiled at Kathy as she put her clothing away, "you made some good selections Kathy, well done. I'll be headed to bed soon, so a I'll leave you to do whatever you so pleasure so long as it doesn't disrput my slumber."

"Yes Miss," she replied. It was already dark, so as soon as they parked, the boxes were brought inside. Kathy figured her boss would go to bed soon, so she kept Tiffany's boxes along with her own in her own bedroom....in the morning She would bring Tiffany's boxes upstairs and put the clothes away.

Kathy put on one of the shorts she bought along with a slightly low cut shirt....no reason to look 'ladylike' so long as she still had one room to clean before bed.
Going to the cleaning supply room, she picked a bottle of furniture polish, a rag and went to the library....she only had about another half hour's worth of polishing to do.....
Once inside, it looked imposing, bookshelves from the floor up to the ceiling, just like the stately mansions of England.

Dusting one row, Kathy came across a shelf of books, recognizing them immediately...these were the ones that her employer told her not to screw with!...she took the duster and only lightly went across them. A lot of dust! what happened to the last maid? didn't she clean any of this place?
Kathy browsed some of the titles and stared. What the fuck? 'Tales of the Marquis de Sade'.....'whips and chains'.....she stared at some of the other titles. One thing for sure, her employer sure had strange reading habits.....

One of the tables had a drawer. While polishing it, the drawer slid partially open, revealing a solitary key. Kathy looked around, then went to the door and peered through, listening. All was quiet up in the Master bedroom....
Through the days she had been working, Kathy thought she went through almost every room in the mansion....this key must belong to someplace.
Then she remembered....Miss told her that the mansion had a basement. Taking the key, she quietly went to the door to the basement. Quietly slipping the key through the lock, she opened the door and went down the stairs, flicking on a light at the end. What she saw made her eyes pop out....
It resembled a dungeon from medieval days....metal shackles and chains were hanging from one wall, a row of whips and riding crops on another. Some sort of tall X shaped wooden frame was in one corner, leather cuffs on all four corners. A bed---well, a mattress on a bedframe anyway---was there, restraints on each end. rows of coiled rope hung on another wall.
A long counter was on the far end, rows of strange looking devices lay on it, some she recognized, some she didn't. She saw vibrators and dildos of various lengths and diameters, as well as strange looking spade-shaped things.....

What WAS this place? there was no dust on anything, evidence that whoever had been down here had been here recently....but....the only other person in the mansion was....Tiffany! no, it couldn't be her, not her.....there had to be someone else here. There was more bedrooms here, maybe someone else was here with them...but if there was, it had to be a kinky sonofabitch...
Kathy stood and stared all around her, afraid to touch anything....something was wrong here.....maybe she found out some secret place.....for the first time since she'd been here, Kathy felt like she didn't belong.....

Tiffany walked out of her room and down the stairs towards the kitchen. She was only planning on getting a glass of water, but stopped when she saw the basement door left open. Tiffany cursed silently and walked downstairs, she was surprised to see Kathy standing there, looking absolutely shocked. "What are you doing here Kathy."

She stepped off the stairs and onto the floor. "I told you, don't touch the rare books collection but you still did. Here, have a seat and we can talk." She sat down on a mount nearby and nodded when.Kathy sat down too. "Now tell me... How did you get down here and why." She looked around her studio again just to make sure nothingness out of place and looks back at Kathy, she saw something in her eyes that she had seen several times before. She saw a growing lust in her eyes, a lust that even Kathy may not have been aware of.

Kathy was too busy staring to hear Tiffany coming down the stairs, almost jumping when she hear her.
She turned around, feeling the warmth leave her body. Well, if she was going to be fired, she might as well tell the woman the truth. "I.....I swear Miss," she stammered...."I didn't touch or open a single book, not even the ones that you told me to avoid. I.....uh, only dusted the shelf and when I polished a little table, a drawer slid open....I....I saw a key...it looked old and I....I uh....got a little curious....I swear Miss, I didn't touch anything!"

The look on her boss lady's face increased her nervousness, but there was something else she hadn't seen before....an aire of dominence, of authority....for a young girl like Kathy that experienced sex but still unsure of herself, there was something about this woman...

"I.....i uh,,,,I think I better go now Miss," she stammered as she began to walk backwards towards the stairs....

Tiffany shook her head. "No no no... Stay here Kathy..." Tiffany gently guided her back in and na at down with her. "I believe that you didn't mean any harm. You've been nothing but honest since I hired you and I have non reason to distrust you... Now allow me to explain."

"I have a hobby as a dominatrix. I find pleasure in taking sexual control over other women, as you can see by my dungeon here. Now I am going to offer you a special choice. One which only some women ever get a chance to see." She turned na round and smiled her sweet, caring smile at Kathy. "Either we both walk out of here, go upstairs. I close the door and we each forget that this ever happened and continue as if it never did. You keep your job and everything."

She out her hand on Kathy's shoulder, "But I see something in you Kathy. So I am making you a special offer. If you choose, tomorrow you can sign the special contract, you will still be my maid and you will still revive all the benefits I have offered, but you will also have new duties. Your salary will be increased as well. But, you will become more than just a maid, you will also e my submissive lesbian girlfriend and slave. I will take Care of your every need, physical and sexual."

She sat a bit closer to Kathy and put her arms around her. "I know this must be a hard choice for you dear, so if you would like. I will give you some time to think about it. Come with me and we'll go to bed."

Kathy laid there in bed, her hands folded under her head, mulling over and over in her mind how to decide. If she was interested sexually in her employer, then aside from the sadistic devices she seen her choice would be a simple one.
But aside from Tiffany being alluring due to her self assuredness, being a dominatrix hardly made the woman someone Kathy would wan,t to spend much more intimate time with.

On the other hand, she knew that pandora's box had now been opened. Tiffany caught her red handed. Did her employer honestly think Kathy would or could forget what lurked downstairs? sooner or later, despite what Tiffany said, the subject would come up again....how would Tiffany expect Kathy to react if a girl was brought down there?
Kathy needed the money, not to mention all the other perks Tiffany mentioned. All she would have to do would be to agree to be the woman's girlfriend. No, she had no experience in lady loving, but sex was sex...it shouldn't be that hard to fake an orgasm or pretend she liked the taste of another woman's juices. In a worse case scenario, if she felt Tiffany turned out to be to sadistic (was that possible?), she could always go to the cops.

The next morning Kathy went to the dining room where Tiffany was already up and eating.
"Miss," she said nervously...."I....uh, I would like to sign that special contract you mentioned...."

Tiffany smiled widely at Kathy as she made her statement. "I'm very pleased you made that decision Kathy, I think you will soon see just how much fun the touch of another woman can be." She stood up and walked our, retrieving the contract and a pen. "Today will be a bit different for you. I want you to sign this contract, then report to my room in something pretty looking. I want your first time with a woman to be special, we'll go relatively slow with everything. For your sake."

She planted a soft, caring kiss on Kathy's cheek then went out toward her bedroom. Hiding the wide smile on her face.

The decision was little more than a balancing of the lesser of two evils in Kathy's mind, hardly a simple decision.
Nevertheless, Kathy sat down and signed the document. Once done, she got up and went to her room...rummaging through the closet and dresser, she finally decided on a pink clingy one piece dress, cut just a few inches above the knees, the kind that female weather reporters wear on television. It had white lace on the shoulders and a pair of black heels. Underneath she had on a white lace plunge bra accentuating her size 36 breasts and matching bikini panties.

Kathy's heart was thumping so loud she swore it echoed throughout the mansion, her breathing so rapid she had to make herself settle down. She walked to Tiffany's bedroom like a prisoner doing his last trip.
She stopped at the woman's doorway....."i'm......uh, ready.....I think....."

Tiffany smiled, wearing the same as she wore the day they met. She took Kathy's hand and pulled her in, "don't be afraid. The most we'll be doing Noe at least is handcuffs and maybe a gag. Nothing extreme by any means. Trust me Kathy, you'll love it!" She out her arms around Kathy and leaned in, kissing her softly.

Tiffany moved them towards the bed and layed down, Kathy on the bottom. She kissed her again and gently removed the dress. "You're going to love being a submissive to me Kathy. I promise you will, I can tell these kinds of things. Now take off my robe for me darling." She purred.

As Kathy laid there on the bed, she stared up at Tiffany as the woman began to take off her dress.
"WAIT A MINUTE!" she called out as the woman reached down and pulled the dress off over the girl's head..."what are you doing....I don't know...."
Suddenly her words were muffled by Tiffany kissing her....Kathy went into a panic. What was she supposed to do? how should she respond? Aside from her mother and a few assorted relatives, she had never been kissed like this before. Tiffany pressed her lips tightly against hers.....

"your'e gonna gag me?" she asked, her eyes wide open, staring at the woman as she slowly came down on top of her. "handcuffs...what????"
Without further verbal response, the woman kissed her again. This time Kathy felt Tiffany's tongue slipping inside her lips...
Kathy did as she was told, removing the woman's robe. She now laid on top of the confused girl, the woman's nipples brushing up against the girl's bra....Kathy could almost feel a moistness on top of the girl's panties....

Tiffany rolled off Kathy with a sigh. Sitting up looking cross, "no no... This isn't right. Not at all... No thin wrong with you Kathy, but I think it needs something more. Take the day off and relax... I'll call you back when I'm ready for you.

Tiffany didn't call Kathy back until the sun had just finished dipping beneath the horizon. She waited, sprawled on the bed in lac red lingerie, rose petals scattered on the bed and a trail leading to said bed. The room was only lit by the flickering glow of Candlelight, with the smooth tones of a saxaphine drifting through the air.

The distinct scent of Lavender could be smelt on Tiffany from her perfume. On the bed, she had two glasses of champagne and a small bowl of cherries waiting. "Won't you please join me Kathy?" She smiled at the young woman and took a sip. "I'm sorry about earlier... I should have thought it through more, do you think you're willing to give me a second chance now?"

As Tiffany got up, she left a very confused girl on the bed. Kathy got up and wrapped her dress around her, not bothering to put it back on.
"I'm....Mayber.I'm so sorry Ma'am, she said, standing there. Suddenly she felt a need to cry. "I'm....I'm so sorry...."
Kathy ran out of the room, crying, tears streaming down her face. She must've done something wrong...she had no idea what she was supposed to do. Was that why Tiffany rejected her? if all the woman wanted was sex, why didn't she state on the app that she wanted a lesbian?
As soon as she got back to her own room, Kathy threw herself on her bed, landing on her belly, crying. Maybe she started all the wrong crap when she entered the basement...maybe that's why Tiffany spurned her just now....maybe she wasn't attractive enough....but again, how could she have known what the woman's sexual taste was?

Kathy went back to work for the day. She on purposely avoided being anywhere near Madam's bedroom, but that evening she saw a trail of rose petals just outside the bedroom doorway. Tiffany called her back and Kathy walked slowly to the door, still in her jeans and T shirt.
The bedroom had a delightful smell of lavender, the room lit only by the flickering of candles.....the sound of a saxaphone was playing somewhere in or around the room. On the bed was Tiffany, laid out in a breathtaking gown of red lace, her dark nipples visible through the sheer fabric.
The woman picked up a glass of champagne and to Kathy's suprise and shock, apologized to her....

"Give YOU a second chance?," she said...."I thought I was the one that dissapointed YOU....."

Tiffany looked surprised that Kathy had thought she was angry and quickly shook her head. "No no no. Not at all Kathy, you'd never dissapointed me. I just... It was your first time with a woman and I was so caught up in the moment that I rushed it and... It wouldn't have been special."

She took a sip and continued, "Making love with someone, whether it's in a bedroom or in a dungeon is about caring for that person and wanting them to have as much fun as you do. I remember by first time and it was a magical experience for me, so beautiful and wonderful. I want the same thing for you. Even if you decide to leave, I want you to at least have had one good time."

Tiffany took Kathy's hand gently and looked her in the eye. "I care about you Katy and I will continue to care, whether you're my sub, my maid, or only a memory." She put a gentle hand on Kathy's cheek and have her a soft kiss. "So... Will you give me my second chance?"

Kathy was still unsure about her not being at least partially responsible for Tiffany's dissapointment.
She had to set the record straight...
"M....a'am," she began, "I agree that making love should always be special, but I really don't know what you want with me...I've never been with a woman before---hell, I don;t really have that much experience at all--"

Kathy gently released her arm from Tiffany and lifted off her T shirt, then unsnapped her jeans, unzipped them and pulled them off. Now standing in only bra and panties, she stood in front of the woman.
"If this is what you want...."
Kathy reached behind, u,nsnapped her bra, allowing her size 36's to swing free, then reaching down and pulled her panties off. Standing naked before her, nervous and embarrassed....

Tiffany did not speak, she simply helped the now naked Kathy onto bed and kissed her again. Slowly and methodically. Her tongue exploring Kathy's mouth occasionally. Her finger adraging through Kathy's hair and her lips sometimes detaching to plant an soft kiss or lick on one of Kathy's nipples before moving back to the lips. "I want you because you're better than the others Kathy, you're something special and I like that."

Nothing like this had ever happened to Kathy before. Her last boyfriend was rough, rude and obviously didn't think that foreplay was supposed to be on the menu. Tiffany was quickly becoming an experience like no other...
The woman laid her gently on the bed, snuggled up close to her and kissed her with even more passion than the last time.

"mmm...mmmmph!," Kathy murmered as her mouth was invaded by the woman's tongue...WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE??
The sexually confused girl tried to return the kiss equally but suddenly the woman pulled away and just as suddenly was bathing the girl's nipples with her warm wet tongue.....
"wha.....what are you doing....'UUUUUUGH!'"

Tiffany pulled away gently and planted soft kisses on Kathy's neck. "This feels good doesn't it? If you wat me to stop at any point, just say so." Tiffany confined planting soft kisses. Going back up to her lips before kissing down her skin to the neck again, then the nipples once more. Moving sound like this, while her fingers raked through Kathy's hair and caressed her smooth skin.

The young girl's nipples were now as hard as stone, feeling like electricity was flowing through her breasts....the aroma of the woman's perfume was like a drug, her soft supple body against Kathy's felt so warm, so inviting. The girl turned her neck to one side as Tiffany kissed it, then turned again to face her as more kisses were placed on her lips.....
Kathy now found herself returning the kisses...unsure what she was doing but now responding in kind, she probed the woman's mouth with her own tongue, finding the woman's and blending with it....
Kathy reached up and peeled off Tiffany's nightgown, placing her hands over the woman's breasts and gently fondling them...

Tiffany smiled into the kiss and moaned softly against Kathy's mouth. "See? This isn't so bad is it?" She giggled and kissed down to Kathy's nipples again, licking a bit before wrapping her lips around it. As she sucked it, she would playfully nipple at it from time to time to see her response.

Tiffany's hand slid down and rubbed at Kathy's thigh. Stroking the flesh softly with the tips of her fingers brushing against her womanhood. "Do you want me to go down there Kathy? To shoe you how good it feels?"

Kathy tried to respond as best as she could, reaching up and pulling Tiffany down closer to her. It started to feel more like instinct instead of feminine arousal...Kathy began to respond not as she thought she should, but as she wanted.
She moaned softly as Tiffany's talented tongue worked magic on the girl's throbbing nipples...Kathy arched her back, pushing her breasts up closer to Tiffany. Something, a feeling she never knew exsisted began to grow within her...for some reason, she now had an urge...no, a need...to have her tits sucked.....
Kathy felt a hand slowly creep downwards....she could sense where it was heading but made no effort to stop it.

"mmmm....yes Miss," she murmered. "please show me....."
she hardly realized what she was doing as she opened her legs, inviting the woman inside her......tonight was perfect. No one had ever treated her with such gentleness and passion...

Tiffany's fingers lightly teased Kathy's sex, one hand gently spreading a leg while she licked and gently bit the nipple at her mouth. Her free hand rubbed and stroked Kathy's pussy, her fingers playing with her clit before sliding in, one thumb rubbing her clit still.

Tiffany planted kisses down her body toward Kathy's pussy, her fingers retreating only to be replaced by her tongue. Her tongue danced over the pussy, licking at it and sucking it with fervor as she worked her tongue over it, stroking and caressing her pussy, occasionally pushing her tongue inside but always keeping her pleased. She smiled at Kathy, the scent and taste of her slit driving her crazy.

"wh....what are you doing?....'UUUUUUUGH!!!!...."
The woman played with Kathy's body with an expertise only someone with years of experience would accumulate. The young girl's body twitched and trembled...Kathy had no idea what to do or how to react but her body seemed to have a mind of it's own....it knew what it wanted, what it needed.
Kathy opened her legs wider, inviting the woman in....she felt fingers penetrating her, exploring her softness...

"Oh my God," she murmered, unbelieving what was happening. She wasn't denying her needs, just unsure what they were....
"I'm....I'm getting .....wet...."

Tiffany removed her tongue, instantly replacing it with her fingers and smiled up at Kathy, "yes you are baby. So am I, I just love the way you moan. It's so wonderfully perfect, I hope you're having as much fun right now as I am. Maybe after you get your orgasm, you'l give one to me." She winked and returned to her work, removing the finger again and getting back to her tongue work. Tiffany spared nothing. She worked her tongue on Kathy's pussy like never before, spurred by the knowledge that this girl was a pussy-loving freak just waiting to be freed.

Kathy's whole body was on fire...the girl moaned and writhed as her pussy was being worked....she let out little screams and squeals as first fingers, then the woman's tongue penetrated her....Kathy felt the warm wet tongue slip in effortlessly....for Tiffany, it was like sliding in butter....

OH FUCK.....OH MY GOD," Kathy cried out, twitching.....nothing like this had ever happened to her.....
After minutes of tongue fucking, Kathy felt something she had never felt before. A monstrous climax was building up inside her. No man had ever devoted as much time to foreplay as Tiffany was doing, and very soon they would both be rewarded.

"Miss!," she cried out, her back arching, her pelvis convulsing as if posessed. "I"m gonna cum!....I'm gonna.....'OOOOOOOOH!'"
Kathy not just came, she squirted for the first time in her life....a nectar of pussy juice jetted out of the squirming teen.....

Tiffany moaned with her, matching her mouth around Kathy's pussy and loudly gulping her cum as it squirted out of her. The mistress swallowed every drop, then licked it clean. Once Kathy was done, Tiffany crawled up her body and kissed Kathy's neck, then her lips. Letting her taste her own pussy. "Oh My god Kathy, you tasted absolutely exquisite."

She later back and pulled Kathy into her body, letting the sub rest her head on Tiffany's breasts. "Yours is easily the best tasting pussy I have ever had the pleasure of eating. You see med to enjoy it too, the way you squirted, the moans, oh my it was all so wonderful. Now tell me Kathy, do you think that you would like a chance to return to favor? Do you want to pleasure my body as I have pleasured yours?"

Back
Top Bottom