Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TRAINING OF THE MAID......Dangerous Danielle & MessedupRp

"OOOOOW!......OOOOOOWW!!!"
Kathy's legs trembled with the blows of the crop. Finally she was rewarded by the relieving sensation of a cool liquid being applied to her ass, then moaned as she felt a lube smeared digit enter her tight puckered hole.
She let out a loud squeal as the head of the dildo popped in just past her opening, then started to easily slip in and out....the fullness, the way it forced her anal passage to stretch to accomodate the invader.....Kathy bucked with each thrust, matching each one, until the dildo vanished all the way in...Tiffany pulled hard on her leash, forcing the girl to bend forward. Kathy had never been treated like this, used like a useless fuck toy....and she loved it.....

"UUUGH!.....UUUGH!.....UUUGH!......UUGH!"

The smile that broke Tiffany's face said the same thing, she was loving the way Kathy moaned and groaned for her like a slave should. She was intoxicated. Tiffany grabbed a vibrator and turned it to low, holding it to Kathy's pussy with her free hand. "No cumming slut, keep that pussy wet before you even beg me to let you cum."

Tiffany kept pumping Kathy's ass with the dildo for awhile before the pulled out, removing the vibrator and leaving Kathy on the verge of orgasm. She untied the slave and smiled, "go get dresses in something sexy, otherwise we're going to be late for your double domination. My friend is very eager to see you Kathy, very eager indeed."

Kathy wasn't making enough noise, it seemed. Her ass was tight and there was some pain but Tiffany enjoyed the sounds of her squealing and moaning. Every thrust sent it deeper inside her. Unlike her pussy, her ass would only stretch so much....the tightness made it stretch her inside, she felt so swollen....
To torture her even more, Kathy looked down and saw a vibrator slipping inside her pussy.....
"Oh NO!," she cried out, followed by louder moans....Tiffany shifted the toys, one pushing inside her pussy while the other pulling out.....over and over, in and out....her tits mashed tight against the couch.....

A massive multi orgasm was just hovering on the horizon.
"MISTRESS!.....MISTRESS....."
Suddenly both toys were removed.....Kathy groaned....."OH, NOOOOOOO....."
Denied the orgasm she was aching for, she moaned in frustration. Of all the times Tiffany fucked her, this was the first time she experienced orgasm denial.

Kathy stumbled to the bedroom, walking almost bowelegged after her onslaught. After rummaging through the closet, she brought out a black lace short skirt with the top cut so low her boobs would fall out. Underneath she picked a pink lacy plunge bra. She put the outfit on, slipped her feet into a pair of black 6 inch heels.
"Well Mistress," she announced as she presented herself. "what do you think?"

Tiffany smiled at Kathy as she saw her new outfit. "Mm you look good, very sexy... Those clothes won't be staying on for long and you'll be receiving your orgasm soon." She clipped a leash to Kathy' collar and led her out of the bedroom, taking her down to the garage and leading her to the car.

She pulled away from the estate with a wry grin, "maybe I'll take you clothes shopping again. We had such fun last time after all, also maybe a nice dinner is in order. I'll have to get you a nice dress for that though. Unles you have one that is."

The conversation was trivial for the duration of the car ride. Tiffany drove them into the city and down to the club district. Pulling up at a grand building with a sexy valet girl waiting. The neon sign showed women dancing on poles, some getting spanked by other women and bright red letters that read The Den.

Tiffany let the valet take the car and led Kathy into the club by her leash, this seemed odd but by the time they entered the realized why when Tiffany said, "This is my favorite bdsm club in town... We'll be meeting my friend Yvette and I expect you to be a good girl as usual."

The building wss lit with dim overhead lights, the walls were a dark gray with purple backligjtinf behind black couches. There were couches all around, surrounding stages. Some of the stages had poles and women dancing on these poles, a few had cages with simikar dancers and others had various sex shows. A woman tied up and getting fucked with a blissful look on her face or a woman being spanked by a dominatrix.

The servers dressed in black corsets with matching thongs and getter belts, black leggings (some wore fishnets) and high heels. Their necks were adorned with black collsrs with red trim and a large red D in the center right above the ring.

Along with the servers were women in various costumes; a slutty bunny, a slutty nurse, a slutty cop, etc. These girls were going from booth to booth, some sat in patrons laps, others kissed and still others joined in with the entertainers on stage. Kathy saw a few be led away to elevators, presumably for a private session.

The music thrummed through the club, a low bassy song that shook to the core of the soul and added to this hedonistic wonderland, there was a constant haze of smoke in the air that smelled strongly of sweat, alcohol and perfume.

While some people watched Kathy walk by, it wasn't because she was collared. At least half the patriots wore collars. Many men and women satin their knees, dresses as slutty if not sluttier than Kathy was with their owners holding their leash. Some of them would flirt with the costumed women or the drink servers, some with the dancers but most stayed with their owners.

There were blown up black and white photographs of erotic scenes, most were extreme close-ups but that only made it better. One that struck a chord with Kathy was of a pair of breasts, a chain leash running between them while a crop seemed to be dragged over one. The slave's skin was covered in goosebumps from the sensual touching. "Ah, it eez one of my favorites." Said a voice Kathy didn't recognize.

Standing before her and Tiffany was a beautiful redhead. She was tall and slender, drrssed in a white dress that held her curves well. She had big breasts and a firm behind with long, strong legs. Her heels matched her white dress and creamy skin. Her hair was curly and fell down around her and her eyes were bright green and filled with mischief.

This particular woman had two leashes with two slaves on them. One was a pretty girl with curly black hair, equally large breasts and a firm ass. She had olive skin and was dressed only in a black bra, panties and stockings with her heels while the other was lightly tanned with electric blue hair. Her breast were a tad smaller than the other slaves's but her butt easily made up for it. She was dressed the same.

Tiffany smiled wide at the woman and held out her arms, "Yvette! You look wonderful!"

The redhead embraced Tiffany and spoke with a surprisingly strong french accent, "as do you mon cherí, and this eez your slave eh?" She looked Kathy up and down with a smile. "Oui, she is as beautiful as you described to me. You must be very happy."

Tiffany smiled and looked back at the photography of the breasts with the riding crop, "you said this was your favorite?"

Yvette nodded, "Oui, mainly because Diane was the model." She tugged at the leash of her black haired slave, her cleavage did look wuote like that of the photo. Yvette smiled at them again. "shall we retire to my private room?"

Tiffany smiled, "we shall. Come along Kathy." She tugged Kathy's leash as she followed Yvette. Her slaves walked with Kathy until they all entered one of the elevators, then they dropped to their knees. The doors slid closed and cut them all off from the club as the elevator rose.

Kathy dutifully remained a few steps behind her owner as Tiffany led her into the car. At first the idea of being led around like a dog with collar and leash disgusted her, but Kathy also never dreamed she would so easily become as submissive as she now was. Tiffany had managed to break her, to mold her into what she was now, a sex slave hopelessly devoted to her owner. As they drove on, Kathy stared straight ahead.
"don't worry beautiful Mistress," she said almost in a whisper. "I will never do anything to dissapoint or upset you...."
Tiffany, aside from saying they would meet up with a trusted friend, said nothing about where they were going. Kathy knew it was a bdsm centered club but knew nothing more than that. What would she see? racks, tables, girls all naked, gagged and whipped? gangbangs?

Once inside Kathy felt like she was overdressed.....the cocktail servers wore only corsets, garterbelts, thongs and fishnets. Compared with the dress Kathy wore, she was....
It was a busy and noisy place....plenty of couches and lounges, pole dancers, lap dancing and sexual activities....girls in cages, other girls bent over and being fucked and whipped. Most of this Kathy had already done with Tiffany but this was the first time she was in public since her enslavement. An elevator was constantly opening and closing....Kathy looked and saw couples enter and vanish...she assumed it led to private rooms....

A large breasted redhead in a white dress approached them with open arms....it turned out to be Tiffany's friend Yvette. The woman had a french accent and was very attractive, but what she had with her was what got Kathy's attention....she had 2 slave girls with her, both collared, leashes attached with Yvette attached to the other ends. Both were sexy as hell....one was raven haired, the other with an unusual but attractive blue hair. Both wore only matching black bra panties and stockings with heels. When the woman walked, they walked...when she stopped they both dropped to their knees, heads down in submission position.
Kathy did the same and dropped to her knees on the floor, her head also bowed. Whoever the woman was, Tiffany held her in regard and Kathy didn't want to dissapoint either of them.

All 3 slaves rose as their leashes were tugged and went into the elevator. Once inside, all 3 slaves dropped to their knees on the cold floor.
Kathy rose her head to look at the 2 beautiful girls but they both kept their heads down. Kathy did the same....

Yvette pressed a button for the top floor and smirked at Kathy, speaking in a loud voice, she clearly wanted Kathy to hear her. "So Tiffany, I haven't been formally introduced to your slave, she seems as obedient as she eez beautiful, oui?"

Tiffany chuckled and pulled Kathy a bit closer on her leash, "Yes she is Yvette. But she's strictly my slave girl, I'm not very easily persuaded to let others borroe her. Even you."

Yvette laughed, "I am only trying to pay respect mon cherí. I have enough slaves. I knew you were coming tonight and I decided that Diane and Cat would be ze best girls to help your new slave... Open up... You did say this was her first time after all correct?"

Tiffany nodded and Yvette smiled, "oui oui, Diane... Go on and make a new friend." The raven-haired slave crawled up to Kathy and pressd their lips together, holding a steamy kiss between them. Yvette chuckled, "see? They're getting along well. I'm sure she'll love having some other slaves as company."

Tiffany nodded, "yes, Kathy will like playing with Diane and Cat, so long as they behave themselves like normal." She smirked and winked at Kathy.

Kathy rose her head up just in time to see the slave named Diane raise her head up as well. The two were kneeling next to each other and suddenly Diane reached over and gave Kathy a passionate kiss, her tongue sinking deep in Kathy's mouth. In Instinct, Kathy returned the kiss....
She was delighted that other slaves would feel as turned on as she was......quickly Kathy had visions in her mind of gangbangs with all the slaves together, then their owners joining in....

The elevator dinged open an the were admitted into a room. It was large and circular with red addictions walls all around. The center area was dropped a few feet. There were steps going down to a two plus couches that went in semi-circles around it. In the very center easter a stage surrounded by smaller coffee tables.

There were doors off to other rooms, there seemed to be a bathroom and bedroom and an office through these doors. "This is my personal apartment for when I need to stay here late... I love in a place that has less red everywhere." She chuckled and walked out. The rest followed her.

Yvette fell into the couch and Tiffany sat near her. Diane rested her head in Yvette's lap, still on her hands and knees. Yvette absentmindedly stroked her hair, Diane gasping softly at the touch. Yvette smiled, "Cat... Go get drinks for us please... You girls can go ahead and take a break. Go make conversation." Diane unclipped Diane's and Cat's leashes and Tiffany unclipped Kathy's. "Go on, they're nice."

Cat and Diane stood up, thanks their mistress and walked away toward a bar while Tiffany and Kathy talked. Cat stood behind the bar and mixed a drink while Diane sat down at the bar. "Some guy grabbed my ass, and I was just so... Ugh..." she shivered and smiled at Kathy as she sat down beside her. "Hey, so you're miss Tiffany's slave hm? Well, let me officially introduce us, I'm Diane and this is Cat. We're Mistress's top slaves."

Cat smiled and carried two martinis over to the mistresses, Tiffany smiled at Kathy. Cat came back and went behind the bar again. "Jeez, it's like they purposely order complicated drinks just to mess with me." the both giggled. Cat looked up at Kathy, "what do you want to drink? we have alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages here."

Kathy looked over at her owner with questioning eyes. When Tiffany unclipped her leash and encouraged her slave to mingle, Kathy mouthed a silent 'thank you' and happily rose off her knees to join Diane and Cat. It seemed so natural for all 3 slaves to be together....

"I know what you mean," Kathy replied to Diane's comment. "just because I'm collared and leashed some guys think it's 'open season' on grabbing me....it's like they can't see I'm leashed to a woman...."
Both of Yvette's slaves were beautiful and Kathy wondered if Tiffany would continue to put her off limits. She envisioned all 3 of them daisy chaining each other, putting on a sex show for their owners. Still wearing the dress, Kathy felt she was overdressed compared to the 2 girls clad in only bra and panties.
"Yes," she replied...."I was just recently enslaved by Mistress Tiffany...."

Once their owners were served, all 3 girls bowed respectively then returned to the bar.
"You know, something kinda sweet would be nice," Kathy said....."maybe a margarita...."
She gazed over at her companion slaves....both had beautiful bodies and made Kathy very glad she was a lesbian.....
"So," she continued...."does Mistress Yvette ever do anything more....uh, intense with you two? bondage maybe?"

Diane had taken a glass bottle of diet coke and was idly sipping it while Cat mixed a margarita. Diane nodded and set down the bottle, "Totally, mistress Yvette dominated us fairly often. There are about 14 girls in her harem, she generally spends a few days with each slave before letting a dominatrix or a friend of hers have them. She cycles through them, you know?"

Cat set a margarita down in front of Kathy, "your mistress isn't the slave harem type. She told us that once before, said, "I'd rather have one slave and focus on her. Give her my love and attention and make her one great slave."

Diane took another sip and nodded, "the rest of the girls are off fucking other people. Mistress likes us so she keeps us around an extra few days."

Cat nodded, "yeah, before we were slaves we hated each other. Training was hard because of that, but through training we became best friends." Diane nodded and took another drink.

The black-haired beauty smiled and grabbed the hem of Kathy's dress. "Come on, get comfortable. Take this off." She giggled and Tiffany's voice cut through.

"What's going on there?" She and Yvette were both looking back, looking quite unhappy. Diane's face drained of color, "uh um uh I-I'm sorry mistress... Just that uh... Kathy looked uncomfortable, I wanted to help her by taking off her dress." Tiffany nodded and seemed content but a smile split Yvette's face.

"Oui? Well girls, 'ow about you take her to the playroom? You each pick three toys and then put in a little show for us... Get very comfortable together. Then we can have our session in a few hours."

Diane nodded and quickly trotted away, Cat grabbed Kathy's hand and pulled her in the same direction. Their playroom was similar to Tiffany's dungeon, but a little smaller and with less stuff. However, their selection was still good. Diane motioned around, "just pick three toys. I'm sorry about this girls."

Cat shrugged, "they were probably going to have us do this anyway, besidss you two are both pretty hot... I don't mind fucking you."

"Oh my God," Kathy exclaimed, sipping her margarita....."sometimes I think it's hard to keep my owner pleased all the time....it would be a lot harder being a part of a Harem."
She nodded her head with Cat's comment...."as her slave, I'm not in any position to say, but I love our relationship, and with just one owner and myself, I'm sure Mistress Tiffany will mold me into the kind of slave she wants..."

"Hey, what are you doing???," Kathy exclaimed as her dress was tugged at. Maybe she did feel overdressed but it wasn't going to be another slave that made her take her dress off.....she looked over at Tiffany with a look on her face that seemed to say, 'HELP!'
Apparently things smoothed themselves out quickly and the 3 slaves trotted off to the 'playroom', Diane leading the way, Cat holding Kathy's hand. Kathy looked behind her to Tiffany, hoping her owner would stop them but she didn't.
Kathy smiled nervously at Cat after she said she wanted to fuck her.....by the time they entered the playroom both girls managed to strip Kathy naked....

Diane and cat picked out a few toys. They let Kathy select a few and walked back out. Yvette pinched at the table in front of her, "toys down there... All of you on stage, strip down girls."

Diane and Cat obediently got naked and the three cast sideling glances at one another. Tiffany smiled, "go on girls, put on a show for us." She was clearly enjoying herself, casting a wink at Kathy.

Diane and Cat both pressed together, their mouths meeting in a steamy kiss. Diane looked up at Kathy who was standing alone and motioned for her to join. Soon, the kiss became a three way make out session. Kathy in the middle while the other two madr out with her. Cat would be kissing her lips while Diane sucked on her neck. Then Diane would kiss her while Cat licked her nipple.

On the couch, Tiffany was biting her lip, her hand slowly teasing her own pussy. She winked at Kathy and mouthed "good job."

Kathy stood there naked, hands folded over her pussy, as if she could somehow cover herself. She stood there watching Cat and Diane make out some kind of slightly elevated stage. She thought she understood that the 3 of them would play for a while then come out and everyone would join in, but apparently Yvette had other plans.
Kathy became the centerpoint of a 3 way.....she laid on her back while Cat and Diane pleasured her....she began to moan softly at first then increasingly louder as the girls worked magic on her body....she was being passionately kissed and necked, then they began to feast and suck on Kathy's nipples....

"Oh Fuck.....," She said murmering.....'Oh.....FUCK!"
Kathy reached up to grab one of Cat's tits, hungrily sucking on her nipple, first the left then the right while pulling on Diane's. Soon it was a sea of bodies mixed together....fingers in all 3's cunts, every nipple was being sucked, lips glued, legs trembling and kicking....soon the sound of soft cries echoed in the pleasure room as all 3 girls came......

Yvette smiled, "so Diane... You three could have had private playtime if you respected Kathy's personal spaces. Noe apologize."

Diane looked at Kathy, "I'm sorry Kathy."

Yvette seemed content as she nodded, "you three can go and play for awhile. Go show Kathy yoyr bedroom girls." The two slaves nodded and aftrr several sexonds of laying on the ground, peeled themselves off the floor and stood up.

They led Kathy down a short hallway and into a bedroom that was a decent sized suite. There was a big bed they programmed shared, two closets or them and several other items of their own. It was much like Kathy's room back at Tiffany's house. Their bed hadn't been sleepy in for awhile either.

Diane motioned around them, "this is the room. That's Cat's turntable and her records, the closets have all of our sexy outfits that mistress has us wearing from time to time." Cat giggled and layed down. "God, you two were great. I kind of want to cuddle you both now."

It felt so natural......3 naked girls walking down a corridor together as if they'd know each other all their lives.....
They arrived in what appeared to be a normal bedroom, complete with bed, closets and personal items.
Kathy sat on the side of the bed. "I'm sorry if your owner scolded you guys," she said...."believe me, I had nothing to do with it and I said nothing...."

All 3 sat on the bed together and Kathy smiled. "I'm sure I can do something to make up for it," she said, laying on the bed on her back, stretching and giggling. Slowly she opened her legs and slipped a finger in her own cunt, slowly playing with herself....

Cat and Diane shared a look, then Diane played down Ro the right of Kathy and used her right hand to play with her own pussy, "I think you can make it up to me. Give me your right hand Kathy" she took Kathy's hand and lickrdcthe fingers a bit before putting it to her cunt as well. "Finger my pussy with me Kathy, and I'll finger yours." She reached over with her left hand and slipped her fingers into Kathy's pussy.

Cat watched them moan and groan dirty a minute, each girl had her own hand as well as the others hand working their pussy.

The blue-haired vixen climbed in on Kathy's left and removed Kathy's hand from her pussy, leaving Diane to keep pleasing Kathy. But Cat didn't leave Kathy with one hand in her pussy for long, she reached down and began fingering her with Diane's help. In return, she placed Kathy's hand against her own snatch and smiled, now either Kathy and Cat's fingers working the blue-haired girls pussy.

They lay like this, Kathy laying between the two girls, Diane and Cat working together to finger Kathy while Kathy helped the two others make love to their own womanhoods.

before long the bedroom had a permeating aroma of wet female sex....moans and groans of pleasure as all 3 slaves finger fucked each other into multiple waves of orgasms....Kathy laid in the middle of the orgy, hands deep in Cat's and Diane's pussies....all 3 girls frantically banging each other until all 3 groaned in unison, the heaven of multiple orgasms.....

This went on for several more minutes before the three of them collapse on the bed, tired but fulfilled. Diane pulled Kathy close and smiled. "God that was fun, your mistress must love you." Cat chuckled, "I remember when I met my mistress. She and I met in a club, we danced and soon she had me pressed against a wall with her lips on mine. She felt so powerful and so seductive... I just wanted to obey her."

Diane smiled and rolled onto her stomach, "same for me, we met at a bookstore. I had a fascination with historical cases of slavery and she well... She made me realize why..." she chuckled and looked at Kathy, "how about you?"

Back
Top Bottom