Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TRAINING OF THE MAID......Dangerous Danielle & MessedupRp

Tiffany smiles and removed her glasses, returning to her work and finishing quicker than she expected. She spent the next few minutes gathering a few things before finding Kathy. "Hello there darling." She was dressed in a black corset with knee high leather boots as well as long black latex gloves. She held a flogger in one hand.

Tiffany stepped into the library, where Kathy was working and closed the door. "Such a bad little maid you've been... I think bad little maids need their punishment. So how about you bend over bad little maid and we can get you warmed up for later tonight."

Kathy was dusting the shelves when she heard footsteps and then the door close. Her heart instantly began thumping madly, her breathing increasing.....the young slave knew something was about to happen.
"Yes Mistress," she replied softly, then went to a couch, stood behind it and bent over it, her ass up, the round base of the plug visible. It looked like Tiffany had no intention of allowing her to wear panties ever again....

Her tits hung over the couch as she bent over, arms extended out and clutching the top of the couch.....
"I'm.....I'm ready for my punishment Mistress," she continued.....

Tiffany chuckled and ran her fingers over the pert ass of her slave and lover. "Mm look at this gorgeous little ass you have. I absolutely adore it, I think you'll pack some of those sexy panties we bought you for tonight. I'll take you into a club bathroom then have you dressed up in that for your meeting with my friend."

She smacked Kathy's ass with the flogger. "Mm I just love seeing that ass jiggle so much." She did it again. "So much that I may have to make you tease me like that more often. Maybe next time I'll bend you over right there and finger that right little hole of yours, would you like that? I think you would, you'd love getting my fingers up your ass wouldn't you."

Kathy groaned as she felt the fingers gently explore her naked exposed ass....suddenly, sharp pain followed as she felt something smack her ass, jiggling with the blow.
"Yes Mistress," she replied....."I'd love for you to finger me down there....."

As she was in the bent over position Kathy wondered what Tiffany had in mind.....the club? her friend?
what was she getting into???

Tiffany smirked and added a second finger. "You'll have a wonderful time tonight and so will I... But right now is just for us." She slid her fingers free and replaced then by licking her girlfriend's rosebud. "Mm I love the taste of your tight little asshole. Almost as much as I like that pussy."

She moved down to lick Kathy's pussy, grabbing a dildo that she had and teasing Kathy's ass with it. Want this up your hole? To fuck you while I eat you out?"

Kathy moaned, trying to spread her legs even further apart, offering up her tight ass. She still couldn't believe the change in herself....before she had no interest in women, and even less interest in kink....but yet here she was, displaying herself like a wanton whore....to a WOMAN....

"Oh God, that tongue.....that TONGUE!," she moaned loudly, the warm wet flesh bathing her tight hole....she was becoming quickly aroused....she wanted---NEEDED--- to be touched and used, anyway her owner wished....
"Yes," she moaned...."oh yesssssss......"

Tiffany obligated her slave, pushing the dildo into Kathy's tight ass whole she kept eating out her pussy. The woman loved how slutty Kathy could be, the way she was so obedient and loving. Tiffany wanted her forever, "mm Kathy, how about tomorrow I take you out on a date. No kink, just a fun date with me and my slave-girlfriend Kathy."

Kathy moaned as she felt the plug being pulled out of her tight ass, her anal muscles quickly closing back in as it exited but it was a short lived experience....in less than a minute later, she was gripping the top edge of the couch as she felt her cheeks being split apart as the thick black rubber intruder stretched and filled her ass.....her legs were wobbly as she fought to keep them spread apart but she felt like she would collapse on the floor any second.....THE THINGS THIS WOMAN WAS DOING TO HER....!!!!

MISTRESS!!!," she screamed.....I'M GONNA.....OH MY GOD!....'UUUUUUGH....!"

Tiffany laughed as Kathy came once again, slowly removing the dildo and replacing the plug to it's former home in the slave's asshole. She licked Kathy clean and gsve her several paesionate kisses before standing up snd helping up her maid. "Good girl, now I'm going to let you relax for awhile once you finish cleaning. In that time feel free to read or watch television or use the internet but I'm abstaining from playing with you until tonight." She gave Kathy another kiss and smirked, "I remember how nervous you were before. But you like this don't you?"

The couch made noises as the slave gripped the top of it, her fingernails digging into the fabric as her owner claimed her body......the tongue fucking Tiffany was doing to her left a lasting impression as nectar still dripped from the slave's well used pussy.
Finally she felt the dildo slipping out, her anal muscles not having a chance to close as she felt the plug once more finding it's way into her sore ass.
Tiffany's talented tongue was like a magic wand.....Kathy moaned and writhed with every kiss....once she was done her owner helped her get up....Kathy's legs were so wobbly she almost fell to the floor. For a change, she welcomed the chance to return to work----her body needed the rest----
Kathy put her clothes back on and went back to work, the feeling of fullness constantly reminding her of the solid black rubber plug imbedded in her ass. Kathy playfully pushed a few times to expel the invader, but the plug held firm......

"Yes Mistress," she relied weakly, rubbing both holes....."I do love it but I never been used like this before...."

Tiffany cooed and gave Kathy a kiss on the cheek. "That's fine baby, come with me. I have some lotion it for this kind of thing, it'll make you feel better."

She led Kathy away and up toears the bedroom, entering her bathroom and grabbing a black bottle of lotion, on the bottle was a white teddy bear with a ball gag in one hand and a riding crop in the other, the words "Miss M's Soothing Aftercare Lotion" in bold red. Below it was, "for soothing even the most disobedient sub after the worst sessions."

Tiffany began applying the lotion all over Kathy's skin, "it leaves the skin very soft as well, it'll take about twenty minutes before the soreness goes away but you'll feel much better then." Tiffany's hands were gentle and caring as they explored her slave girl, she cared about Kathy and eanted her to enjoy this too.

By the time Kathy was brought up and into the bedroom, she discarded her clothes one piece at a time....by the time they were in the room, Kathy was nude. She laid on the bed on her tummy, legs spread, hands up over her head. She had never given herself to someone, male or female so totally in her life and she wanted this to be perfect.

As her owner's gentle fingers explored her body, Kathy called out between moans.....
"Mistress," she said....."I offer you this body....'mmmmmm....'...it belongs to you now...I give myself freely body and soul to you....mmmmm...spank me, whip me, plug me, hang me suspended by tits all night, it doesn't matter to me....keep me to yourself or whore me out, it doesn't matter. I only exsist to please you...."

Tiffany smiled as she finished applying the lotion. She quietly kissed from Kathy's shoulder up to her neck before slipping her hand around the slave's neck and whispering in her ear. "I know you belong to me Kathy... That's why there's a change of plans. Tonight well sit at home and watch movies together, capped off when I tie you up and poon you until you fall asleep. I will fuck you on very flat surface in this house, all for you my lovely slave."

Kathy turned from her back to her sides, cooooing and puuurring like a contented kitten as the lotion was massaged all over her body.
"Yes.....oh, God YEEEESSSSS." she hissed like a snake...."Mistress knows how to play my body like a violin....please....let me...."

She reached up and gently pulled her owner down on her back, took the bottle and straddled her. Very slowly she took off all Tiffany's clothes, then sat onj her knees between her owner's thighs to admire the sight. A woman's body had never looked as desirable and beautiful as Tiffany's.....
'Oh God Mistress," she whispered....."you look so beautiful...."
Leaning forward, almost laying on top of her, Kathy took the lotion and dabbed a drop on her owner's lips, kissing her passionately then gently dribbled it over her owner's tits, massaging them and kissing the woman's nipples.....more drops now between the tits and on her belly button. Kathy worked the lotion in, slowly coming to Tiffany's pussy.....Kathy teased her by hesitating before dripping the lotion on the woman's pussy lips....

Tiffany smiled softly as Kathy took her body and began applying the lotion. "Look at my girl, a little dominant streak? I like it, it will make taking control all the more satisfying. You little tease." She pushed her hios and her pussy upwsrds for Kathy's touch. "Be a good girl and maybe I'll hold a vibrator to you pretty cunt until you cum."

As Tiffany scooted down closer to her slave's touch, Kathy crouched down between the woman's thighs, gently licking the length of her now swollen pussy lips, licking around them and finally slipping 2 fingers slowly and gently inside, all the while licking and sucking on her labia...soon her reached up and pinched both of her owner's nipples, twisting and pulling on them as she began to tongue fuck Tiffany....

Tiffany giggled and pulled Kathy's head in deeper. She rubbed her pussy against the slave's fsce before her phone started to ring. She picked it up and smiled, pressing a button and holding it to her ear. "Hey there dear how are you... Good good... To what do I owe the pleasure?..." She covered the phone with the heel of her palm and looked at Kathy, "did I say stop licking? Keep going, come on."

She held the phone back to her ear and frowned, "Oh I'm sorry darling I cant that weekend, I'm going to be away... No my new maid Kathy will be watching the house for me... Oh you'd do that for me? You really would?... Oh that's so sweet of you... Yes of course you can stay here the whole time that I'm gone, okay bye bye. Love you too." She hung up and pulled Kathy's head back against her sex.

"That was my niece Ashley, she wanted to come and visit me next weekend, but I'm going to be away for business then. She was kind enough to offer to stay here and watch the house with you."

Tiffany gently lifted Kathy's face and pouted. "I don't like having to leave you for a long weekend, but how about to make it up to you I'll take you on a vacation afterwards okay? Just us two. Mistress and slave."

As Kathy continued to tongue fuck her Mistress, she revved it up a bit, silently laughing.....it would be heavenly if she got Tiffany to have a massive orgasm in the middle of the call.
She picked her head up from between her owner's thighs. "Mistress.....you....you haven't left me since you enslaved me!....please takeme with you...."
Kathy became a little worried....her niece? was this Ashley person straight, Bi or lesbian? was she a domme? if she was, would Tiffany let her niece play with her?
Kathy dug her tongue deep into her owner's sopping wet cunt, sucking eagerly. Maybe....just maybe....if she pleased Tiffany enough, maybe she'd fulfill a fantasy she just had. She pictured herself on her knees, gagged, arms bound wide apart to the bedposts, ropes holding her knees apart as well....there she would be on display, her pussy wide open......

Tiffany frowned a bit, "don't guilt me darling, how about I invite Ashley over a day or two earlier, you can meet her and get to know her. If you're feeling comfortable I'll go for my trip and if not then I'll take you with me okay baby?" She moaned and came a few seconds later. "Come with me Kathy, I want to take a nap and I want you with me."

She walked Kathy back to the bedroom and layed down in the bed, pulling Kathy's clothes off and sending a text on her phone to Ashley, "hey Ashely darling, do you think you can come a day or two in advance? I want you to get acclimated to living here for a few days and staying with my girlfriend."

Kathy moaned as Tiffany took off her clothes....she laid there snuggling up close, enjoying the woman's warm supple body next to her.
Once Tiffany hung up the phone, Kathy looked over at her. "Mistress....of course as your slave I'll do anything you want.....you own me...but....I haven't been with anyone else since you enslaved me. Do you want me to please and obey Ashley in your absence?"
Their relationship was still new enough that Kathy didn't know if Tiffany would loan her out to others and hoped she wouldn't.....but she was afterall owned property, and if Tiffany insisted, then she would of course obey.....

"Ashley is my family and my guest, if she chooses to try you for herself then she will have the option to do so, but this will be an uncommon occurrence and if you decide to stay with her and house-sit, I will only be gone for a day or two during the weekend and then I'll be right back to take care of your needs. Speaking of which, I recognize that look in your eyes. You're thinking about something, what is it? What do you want me to do to your body Kathy?"

"yes, of course Mistress," Kathy replied. In a sense, she was relieved to once again see the dominatrix side of Tiffany, not giving her slave any options. This Ashley person would be given the ok to use her however she wish, if she wished to do so.
Kathy told her of her fantasy, about being presented to Ashley gagged and bound on her knees on that 4 poster bed....would she do it?

Tiffany smiled, "ooh. That spunds deliciously kinky Kathy. Yes, I will be doing that to you. You'll be a perfect little treat for my lovely niece. Oh shell just adore playing with your little body. Speaking of which, I want to do. Bend over the bed and grab the ball gag. I want to give you a property spanking and want that tight little butt ready for my strap on cock."

"Oh thank you Mistress!," Kathy exclaimed. "THANK YOU!"
she eagerly reached for the gag, stuffed the rubber ball in her mouth and tightened the straps. Climbing out of bed, she bent over the side, her tits mashed down, hands clutching and grabbing the covers.....she stood bent over, legs apart and trembling....she heard the sounds of Tiffany getting up and cinching the harness around her waist....it wouldn't be long until she felt that now familiar pain, the initial sting as the dildo first poked it's way past her puckered opening, then the fullness as her ass was impaled.....

Tiffany began by rubbing her riding crop against Kathy's ass, smiling at her. She reared back and brought it down on her flesh several times before finally ceasing. She spread Kathy's ass and poured a bit of lube onto the puckered hole, rubbing the dildo's head in it and pushing forward.

The dildo slide past her hole and inside, going deeper and deeper into her until it was all the way in. Tiffsny took a hold of Kathy's leash and tugged her back as she began fucking her ass. "You like this? You like getting fucked in the ass? Because I like it, the way your ass just swallows that plastic cock just makes me so horny. I'm going to take you to the bondage club after this and show you off. Let some of those girls touch you and spank you like a bitch." She smacked her ass and leaned forward, speeding up

Back
Top Bottom