Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OVA- A Konosuba Story

Pixie got busy stretching, showing off her surprising flexibility--though making sure not to flash her pussy at everyone. When she was satisfied that she was loosened up and ready to punch people from there to the other side of the world, she went to Lolo to give her a firm slap on her ass. "Be a good bitch and give me a token for good luck," she said with her elfin, cocksure grin.

"Since no one wanted to use my cannon. I built a Cannon that uses itself! Behold, Her Majesty's brass Lion!" Said the lady Smith She unveils her creation.

brasslion.jpg

Companion +2

Abilities
Attack +3
Evasive +3
Combat Expert +3

Life Support +3
Heightened Sense (Sight) +2
Armored +3

Weakness
Mute -2
Emotionless -3
Servitude (Catherine) -3
Bizarre Appearance -2
Impaired Sense (Smell) -3
Dense -2

Attacks
Saber Slash Roll 5 DX 4 End 0
Perks/flaws: None

Cannon Blast Roll 4 DX 5 End 0
Ranged 0, Area of Effect 10, Effective 5, Activation -10, Inaccurate -5

Revolver Shot Roll 6 DX 3 End 0
Ranged 0, Accurate +5, Ineffective -5

Defense 5/HP 20/End 20/TV 13

Pixie got busy stretching, showing off her surprising flexibility--though making sure not to flash her pussy at everyone. When she was satisfied that she was loosened up and ready to punch people from there to the other side of the world, she went to Lolo to give her a firm slap on her ass. "Be a good bitch and give me a token for good luck," she said with her elfin, cocksure grin.

Lolo was annoyed at first at the slap. She laps Pixie on the ass hard and sends a jolt of pleasure through the wrestler. "Very well brave warrior," Lolo kisses Pixie then whispers in her ear, "Remember, win or lose, this ass is mine." She gives her rear an affectionate squeeze then steps back.

Duke walked into the goblin village where everyone else was with Ozu and, of all people, Yashima in tow. He presented his weapon, the Goblin Eradicating Dao or GED, to Ozu along with a warning that he'd given many times before. "Ozu, I know I've pestered you about this probably a thousand times before, but you need to know that the GED will make it so you can only kill goblins, and goblin subspecies. That means magic too, so not just sword swings. If something else approaches and tries to harm you, switch to your normal gear immediately," Duke said, before turning to Yashima. "And thanks, Yashi. You helped me out a lot by getting all that goblin blood for the temper, and eyes for the sensing. This sword wouldn't be as good as it is without that."

41-cDv%2Bpj9L._SX425_.jpg

Gear +3 (Improved slightly by rolling above the needed check)
Grants: Attack +5, Unique Ability: Detect Goblins +1
Weaknesses
Code of Conduct -2 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user can only use it to kill goblins and goblinoids.)
Compulsion -1 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user in compelled to kill goblins and goblinoids.)

Attack(s):
Goblin Throat Stab:
Perks: Armor Piercing (+5), Effective 4 (+20), Impairing (+10)
Flaws: Finisher (-10), Requirement (-10) (Target must be a goblin or goblinoid), Weapon (-5)

Endurance Cost: 10

"Thank you Ozu. I am just glad to help!" said Yashima. She shot Lolo a smug grin when no one was looking. Lolo in kind stared daggers at her when no one else was looking. It seems that Hammer Hussy wants to challenge the succubus!

Ozu picks up the sword and said out loud. "It doesn't look as cool as the Sunsword or Brass Lion. But there is beauty in traditional fantasy weapons. We should get bonuses for being classy," Said Ozu. He then runs into the peaceful seeming village and screams,"Goblin Eradicating Dao Go!"

That signaled the Slaughter! But before Ozu could get out a single sword slash a Blue slime appears and shoots a blast of ice magic at him. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ATTACK A VILLAGE OF INNOCENT GOBLINS TO SATISFY SOME STUPID CONTEST! Leave Now All of you!" The slime shouts.

Taro the Goblin Slayer responds,"All Goblins must die! You are in the way!" and Charges Sword in hand. Everyone roll initiative.

Hearts seemed to form in Pixie's pupils as a surge of electrified pleasure coursed through her tiny body. She giggled and moaned at once like a horny school girl, and became bashful when the sensation passed.

"D-don't say that in front of the others!" she whispered back to Lolo.

Then suddenly, Slime! Time to punch it!

Initiative roll = 6!

Claire pouts as she walks over and leans a bit on Ozu, "So what....I am a judge ...what its just a counting game....and besides...do I just get to sit around and wait for your ass again hero...." She glances over at Pixie and Lolo. "How come they get to be all cute and your just like let me go swing a damn sword..."

She went to talk more but felt something strange. As the blast went off Claire grasped Ozu's arm tight. "OZU!...PIX...." She was quickly looking around as she saw the slime now on a table near his warning shot. She glared at the strange woman who stood rather tall out of her cloak as she smirked, "I think they do not know how great you are Boss.....attacking innocent monsters just trying to aid in resources.....May I have permission to kill them."

Claire waves her arms trembling, "No no uhm there has to be a misunderstanding...right Ozu..."

One of the men in the tavern smirks, "Says the toilet princess who killed a goblin herself being afraid and tripping into his sorry ass....."

Claire turns pale, "It was not my fault I didn't mean..."

w79DtHf.jpg

Claire = 5 initiative (5 and 2)
Shion = 6 initiative (6 and 4 and 1 and 1 and 1 )

"I'm not dead! She just used her boobs to knock me out! It was quite gentle actually," responded the goblin she 'killed'. "Shut it Steven! We must defeat these foul invaders. Not make kissy face at them! The munchkin is mine!" said Tama!

Okay here are da rules. All the regular goblins count as extras. Instead of getting the usual 10 Health and Endurance a goblin extra is dispatched on a single Hit regardless of damage. They all act on the same round. There are 40 GOBLIN EXTRAS AND TAMA THE GOBLIN. The quest only counts Goblins defeated. So Miss Oni and Mr Slime grant you no points for defeating them. But they will fight you and protect said goblins.

Turn Order
Goblin Slayer 24
Ozu 12
Rimaru 12
Tama 12
Pixie 6
Shion 6
Yashima 6
Duke 6
Goblins 6
Claire 5
Lion 5

Goblin Slayer ignore Rimaru and dashes forth cutting down goblins in a mad dash! The sun sword slices through the goblins like a hot knife through butter. Chopping them in half and killing them. "Four", Goblin Slayer said keeping count.

"When in rome" Ozu uses his goblin slaying dao to channel hid magic. He slashes and send a vaccum cut towards a group of goblins with a magical air Slash. He misjudged the trajectory and actually missed! "Shit!" Ozu exclaimed.

Rimaru shouts,"Don't just Ignore me and kill goblins!" He hits Goblin Slayer with a bolt of lightning!
Attack Roll 15
Defense Roll 9
Goblin Slayer loses 18 health. He is at 22HP and 25 END

Tama swings his axe at Pixie and misses.

Pixie go!

Pixie ducks under the axe with seeming effortlessness. "Oh ho ho~ You sure you wanna start with me, big boy?" Suddenly, in a blur of light and motion, her fists and feet lash out at blinding speeds and a rapid fire rate. She shouts, "ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!!!" Her barrage of blows don't seem to get through Tama's defenses, but keep him distracted and on his guard.

Shion lets out a scream as she shouts, "WHO WHAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS DO NOT ACT LIKE THE GREAT RIMURU IS NOT EVEN HERE!" She charges in with her sword swinging it towards goblin slayer.

ova (7) = (6+6+4+3+3+2+1) = 12

"YOUR YEARS OF TYRANNY ENDS HERE MURDERER!"

She swings stumbling past him slicing the table in two. Shion let out a yell as she fell into falling food and next to Ozu. The oni smirked as she spoke, "Hey Goblin layer...don't treat me like your horrible sloppy seconds."

Claire was breathing rather heavily as she rushed and kept near Ozu, "This is not a legit competition......there is no reason for this...."

Without a word Yashima tries to smash the blue slime. Rimaru dodges out the way and shifts to his humanoid form. "Why are you fighting me?" he asked the Sekirei. "If I get you out of the way, Duke's sord can win the contest," she said.

Attack 6
Defense 12.

DUKE GO!

Duke watched as what was going to be a simple goblin massacre contest descended into chaos. Actually, when he phrased it like that, he felt a bit bad about targeting the village. Then again, the goblins were causing quite a bit of ruckus for people in town, so he didn't feel too bad about it. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, and the only thing Duke could think to do, is silently judge everyone participating in this orgy of violence. His focus centered on the slime that started everything, however, who received a particularly intense look along with everyone around him.

Roll for Intense Look (will attack) =6

Rimaru is actually stunned by Duke's gaze. Seeing this the goblins Rush ahead swords drawn to battle everyone. "Defend our Lord Rimaru!" they cry out and charge at the invaders. They try assualting Goblin Slayer and Ozu to no success.

"I thought I told you, Bitches love cannons!" Said Catherine. Just then her Brass Lion got into firing position. It's cannon arm glowed as it powered up it's super attack! The Cannon fired a Huge magical explosion type attack. An Explosion that could Rival Megameme in power. The blast instantly killed 9 of the remaining Goblins.

Score OZU 0, Goblin Slayer 4, Brass Lion 9.
27 Normal goblins left.

Attack drained 20 endurance. Lion at 20 HP 0 End

CLAIRE'S TURN.

Claire tenses up as she gets in front of Ozu and holds her hand out, "TURN UNDEAD!!!" A bright flash fills the room around Shion and the slime.

And nothing they are still standing there fine.

Claire looks at her hands as she trembles looking to Ozu, "Uh I dont think they are goblins..."

Shion tenses up with angry veins on her head, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING UNDEAD BIMBO!"

While Shion is distracted Goblin Slayer kills 4 more goblins! He begins to pant from the exertion of running around killing goblins like a mad man. "Eight!" He said keeping count.

"Please Claire! it is too dangerous, head back!" Cried Ozu. He then Shape shifts into Claire and attacks a bunch of goblins with his sword in a huge spinning arc just like Link from Legend of Zelda. His spin Attack kills 9 goblins!

Pixie went to SMASH the shit out of Tama while he was stunned, and reeled back for another earth-shattering punch. But at the last second, an axe swung around smack-dab against her butt, throwing her forward and onto her face.

HP: 24/60 END: 45

"Enough dicking around. I'm flattening this guy," While Rimuru was stunned, Yashima Kisses duke on the mouth HARD! Wings of light shoot out of her back in Spectactular Fashion.

latest

She then Chants her pledge While unleashing her Super attack. Yashima glows blue the entire time.

latest

"The hammer of my pledge! Shatter the enemy of my Ashikabi! Gravity Hammer!" The blow hits with such force it kicks up dust and leaves a crater. Yet after all that it Missed. Rimuru is standing behind Yashima and said,"No matter how powerful an attack is, it must still connect to do damage. Just give it up."

Attack Roll 18
Defense Roll 20

Duke Go!

Shion tenses up as she raises her sword and goes to charge at Ozu freezing as Claire steps in the way.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A BIMBO YOU SIX FOOT TALL TROLLOP!"

An imaginary needle goes into Shion's back as she snaps turning fully red, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A TROLLOP YOU TWO BIT EXTRA! YOU REALLY MUST LOVE FUCKING YOURSELF IF THAT SLAYER IS YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

An imaginary dagger stabs Claire in her side as she shakes her head and snaps, "HEY JELLO SHOTS GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY OZU!"

Shion raises her sword pissed as she swings at Claire's stomach with the blunt side of it to not cut her. "SHUT IT LARGE ASS!."

Shion Attack and Damage Roll
@Princess Claire (Kaylin): ova (7) = (6+5+5+4+3+2+1) = 10 <--Oni smash
@Princess Claire (Kaylin): ova (6) = (3+3+2+2+2+2) = 8
Claire Dodge Roll
@Princess Claire (Kaylin): ova (2) = (6+6) = 12

Claire leaned back feeling the blow past by as she smirks, "HA IS THAT ALL YOU GOT MY SHITHEAD FATHER COULD DODGE THAT!"

Duke continued to look intensely at Rimaru until it was suddenly stopped by something that honestly shocked him. The kiss that Yashima stole left Duke stunned for a second or two as he blinked in surprise. Once he got his shit together again, he looked over to where she had been and saw that she wasn't fairing well against the slimy foe that was keeping them from making progress. Duke didn't know much about slimes, or really monsters in general, but he did know that they were nigh impossible to hurt with physical attacks. He then realized that nobody had anything other than physical attacks, save for Ozu who could only kill goblins at the moment. Duke knew what he had to do, which was the same thing he did previously, look at Rimaru really hard.

"Luckily, defeating you isn't the primary objective," Duke said as he folded his arms and stared at Rimaru.

ova (3) = (6+5+4) = 6

"Yes, because slaughtering an innocent village full of goblins for sport is so important. They have done nothing to you and you are all murder hobos!" Said Rimuru (I been spelling his name wrong.). The moral high ground helped him deflect Duke's gaze. Yashima caught dukes glare and was stunned by how scary he looked though.

Rimuru Defense Roll 10. Duke missed.
Yashima Defense Roll 5. She is stunned.

Back
Top Bottom