Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NOVA - GRP of corruption, power, loyalty, and betrayal

NOVA OOC CHAT now open!

CHARACTER SHEETS W/ EXAMPLE

Hello all of you wonderous beings.Thank you for taking some of your time to read this. However, I truly believe for at least a good few of you I can make this very worth your time.

I’m looking to see who would be interested and who could participate in a RP I’ve been devising in my head for a little over a week now. It was inspired from a very fun RP idea someone gave me once, however has grown a whole hell of a lot from there. I’ve always had some big concerns on how dedicated Group RPs could work out with so many different schedules and when it comes time for any smut with so many different kinks and interests, I think I’ve come up with a pretty good solution to this, which I’ll explain as I go along and explain the plot here.

The setting will be a planet called Nova, which is also the name of the RP, and the genre I’d consider a hybrid of Sci-Fi and some RPG weapon and fighting styles in a fantasy sense. The battling system will be custom and simplified however so that anyone can get behind Nova. The RP will be action based so no one ever has to make a move unless they choose to or are made a move on, so you could really be as active or inactive as you please, although if you’re gone to the extent where everyone’s think you’ve left for good I will remove your character as so that everyone won’t keep trying to make actions on a now non-existent person.

Here’s the full plot from the beginning to give you a better idea of what’s going on:

In recent history there was a planet called Xylon, it was home to a reptilian species that went by “Draconians”. They resembled all types of reptilian characteristics but walked on two feet and at least most of them possessed only one pair of arms. Their leader, Xaica (Z-eye-ka), discovered a natural resource of the planet he called “shadow”, it was a midnight purple substance that seemed almost alive. Xaica practiced and expiremented on this substance, starting with himself. He invented a method to not only boost the senses and powers of his subjects, but corrupt and influence them towards himself, holding the source, even in a sexual, serving manner. Since Xaica has filled himself with the Shadow he could spread it to and corrupt anyone he pleased through infecting them with his linked substance. His signature weapon he used, a great Scythe, was infused with it, or he could do things more directly for those he was especially pleased with through direct injection of his body fluids, which he practiced in many different sensual ways.

With it he began to hold easy control over the whole planet and became a super-power planet of his galaxy. His forces were unstoppable and extremely loyal. Some of his planet resisted being exposed to the Shadow, but others were obsessed, and embraced as much of it as they could possibly contain. Xaica also noticed however, that if another Draconian was to injest more Shadow then he contained himself, their will would grow over his own, to which they could continue to serve Xaica, but now had the opportunity to overthrow him. Xaica learned this the hard way when one of his most superior generals, Ruelva, attempted to overthrow him, war struck out, Ruelva gathering a small army of corrrupted for her own.

Xaica eventually overpowered and destroyed her, but not before an external force took advantage of the planets weakened and divided military for its resource. This battle resulted in such a destruction of the planet that it was left unstable and crumbled, wartorn and robbed of its natural resource. Xaica watched his beloved and loyal army fall only to realize what he must do. Enraged by all of his losses he set destruction to the planets core, hoping to take the invaders out before they made out with all of his precious resource to control the galaxy. He would have succeeded and died with his plant if he didn’t see the leader of the invaders and a surviving few launch on a smaller sized ship. He had successfully blown up the mother ship, but the ship still contained his modified Shadow they had called “Crimson Control” for its new red tint after their modification of it to only serve their army.

Xaica rushed to his own personal space cruiser and chased after them. However, it appeared this group didn’t have a home either, similar to him now, and were a galactic threat of marauders that had centered their operations hidden within a planet named Nova.

Their once huge member base had been destroyed by Xaica himself, but he knew they would begin to build a new army from the substance. He had counted their leader and only 3 members but they could soon easily grow.

So Xaica was going to find out who these invaders were, he was going to destroy and conquer them for what they’d done to him, and he was going to make himself a new planet to rule. He’d do it all through the Shadow that he still possessed, and would expand it and its influence through others.

And there’s the background story! Let me know who would be interested in playing either a member of the Crimson Forrce, Shadow Force, or simply the defenders of the planet Nova! You can create whatever sort of alien creature you’d like that lives on Nova.

I’ll display more of how the combat and lewdness works after I get some interest and what force you’d like to play under originally. You may be corrupted and choose to join a new force, grow your power and overthrow your factions leader, or stay loyal and true and bring your faction great victory and conquering (even very sexually so).

You’ll pick a special weapon to work with that will spread your corruption or cease others corruption (if your a planetary defender) and you can choose what ways you’d like to sexually dominate in victory or be dominated in defeat, then everyone will reference that as so their will be no big turn-offs or general uncomfy-ness, and only lots of combat and sensual pleasure to go around!

I will of course play Xaica leading the Shadow forces and as soon as enough interest is expressed I will explain things further when we kick off, or you can find more info in the OOC Chatter. I’m excited to kick this off with anyone who’s interested and we’re going to start with a beta test very soon to see if everything works nicely!

Back
Top Bottom