Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NOVA - Character Profiles

Name:
Race:
(Native Novans have more pointed ears and a design to their skin that glows, and hence will glow the color of their corruption, short horns are common to line the skull, and spine but can be non-present in a decent amount percentage. Other than that, the rest is up to you, wanted a lot of freedom here.)
(Shadow, Crimson, Planet Defender)
Skin:
Eyes and Hair:
Other Defining Features:
Character Dimensions:
Origin Story:
Characters Signature Weapon:
Attire:
Personality/Character Purpose:

Favorites/Allowences/Restrictions Upon Victory (Domination):

Favorites/Allowences/Restrictions Upon Defeat (Being Dominated):

Name: Xaica
Race: Draconian
Starting Faction: Mind behind Shadow, first leader of its power
Skin: Black scaly-smooth skin with bright shining purple Shadow coursing out from underneath his scales and in his veins.

Eyes and Hair: His eyes glow the pure glowing dark purple color and when he gives a devious grin of sharp Draconian teeth you can see the substance glowing out from inbetween his teeth. He has a jet black sort of main that runs down the middle of his head inetween two small horns on his head.

Other Defining Features: Some Draconinas had tails, Xaica does not. He does however have two 6 inch horns that protrude from the top of his skull and curves inwards towards each other. His hair then runs down his head inbetween them, a long curly sort of fohawk.
He also has a scar that goes diagonally through his eye on the right side. This scar often glows of Shadow, especially when his emotions are heightened and there’s a lot of the substance in the blood flow of his head.

Character Dimensions: Xaica has fairly broad shoulders with largely defined slender collar bones, his shoulder blades are broad and are fairly protrusive and broad as well, covered in his scaly-smooth skin. He is defined but not extremity muscular, making his abs defined but not protrusive.

Origin Story: Please refer to the Interest check with the opening story for Nova to see Xaica’s origin story LINK HERE

Characters Signature Weapon:
Xaica’s favorite weapon is his signature long scythe, the large handle has a leather finish to it and the blade has been infused with Shadow, causing it to glow and drip with the glowing purple substance.

Attire: Xaica wears a black-washed metallic set of armor that was made on his home planet, an extremely durable material, yet light weight. When not in combat, or loitering around his kingdom when it is safe, he leaves his chest bare and wears a pair of black cloth trousers that are jagged and ripped at the knees. A silver chain with an inticant gem pendant from his home planet always hangs on his chest.
Personality/Character Purpose: Xaica strives above all to rebuild his kingdom while avenging the invasion of his own planet against the Crimson Force. He adores corrupting others, teasingly doing so with his Shadow and making them loyal members of his army, yet always stays cautious as to not be betrayed the way he did on his home planet. He is very dominant and hates to lose, however there is a small side of him that appreciates power that can rival his own, and if actually brought to defeat, will admire whoever’s power had bested him. He still will strive for the highest positions though. Xaica is also a sucker for loyalty, especially towards him, nothing pleases him more and they quickly become his favorites.

Favorites/Allowences/Restrictions Upon Victory (Domination):
This is where I will be the most open, as I’m a very dominant person and love to do so in a variety of creative ways that touch my prey just right. I’d be down for, but not limited to in terms of spreading my corruption:

Making out
Face-fucking
Sex
Using preys body to please to point of corruption by climax, can be absorbed through skin or an orifice
Bondage play
Smothering
Mind control
Corruption via saliva through various means

Or of course a wide range of scythe finishing moves.

Any more ideas I’d love to hear upon my victory over you and hopefully this gives others ideas as well.

Favorites/Allowences/Restrictions Upon Defeat (Being Dominated):

First things first, I am straight, while I wouldn’t mind being dominated by another male at all if they earned it, it’d be a little more restricted. Nothing involving sex or semen really. However I could do corruption via saliva, mind control, etc.

For any lucky women that best me, I’m still a dominant person but I would love to please you on your victory, I’d allow all these off the top of my head:

Sex
Corruption via clit
Saliva corruption
Mind control
Using my body for pleasure to bring a climax that’s absorbed through skin or an orifiice.

Any others please just contact me upon your glorious victory and we’ll see, if you can even get me to fall. 😜

Back
Top Bottom