Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Two Girls One Black Cock (FFM Threesome)

DarkHorse

Planetoid
What up y'all,

My name is DarkHorse, but y'all can call me Dark. I'm a rough Dom, looking for some real hardcore smut RP. I can play mildly rough RP's, really dark humiliating scenes, and everything in between. I've been RPing for a couple years now, and I've been on this site for maybe half a year now.

To cut to the chase, I think it would be fun as hell to do an FFM threesome. If I'm not mistaken, this can be done in PM or public chat. While we might have to play around a bit with it so there ain't too much down time between any player's consecutive posts, I'd like to give it a shot.

I have very few limits (please god no ageplay), and a whole mess of kinks, f-list here. I can play damn near anything, though I prefer RPing as myself, in the first person. That being said, most people I've met hate that, and I can easily do third, so don't let that stop you. And if you looking for some real kinky shit, I can play a character like this too ;). Finally, I write 1-3 paragraphs, but we can discuss more if needed.

A few very simple scenarios that we can discuss if you like:

The Club
A guy (MC) meets two ladies (YC#1 and YC#2) at the club, and after a few drinks and some fun on the dance floor, we decide to have fun at my place.

Campus Visit
A very young single mother(YC#1) who busts her ass taking care of her daughter (YC#2) into her freshman year of college. She grew up without a father figure, but found something and then some in one of her professors (MC). Her mother met him during a visit and happened to like him too.

Birthday Sex

It's my birthday, and I've been killing this whole husband (MC) thing. My wife (YC#1), wants to give me a great present, in the form of her best friend (YC#2).

Monster
In a fantasy style world, a monster (MC) has attacked a village, and torn it apart. He takes two prisoners (YC#1 and YC#2) as his own. They may or may not like that.

Blacked
If this is what you're looking at my RT for, the scenario probably doesn't matter to you ;)

This list ain't all inclusive, just so that you get the gist of it. Link to my other RT and my about page if you want to know more. PM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom