Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Rough Dom for Smutty Fun

DarkHorse

Planetoid
What up y'all,

My name is DarkHorse, but y'all can call me Dark. I've been RPing for a couple years now, and damn do I have fun with it. To cut to the chase, I'm a rough Dom, looking for some real hardcore smut RP. I can play mildly rough RP's, really dark humiliating scenes, and everything in between.

I have very few limits, and several kinks (check my f-list below). There's not many things more fun than pushing societal limits, so i have fun with dark and taboo RP's as well. I enjoy playing all kinds of characters and situations, and am very open to ideas and RP requests.

Some interactions for MC/YC-
  • Master/Slave (or variants like Daddy/Brat)
  • Thug/innocent girl
  • Villain/heroine
  • Sugar Daddy/sugar baby

I like playing monsters and beasts as well, and have few plots in mind for that for interested people.

A few very basic ideas that I've had a lot of fun with in the past, usually by incorporating my partners specific kinks and interests:
  • Something like an RPG, where you are the main kickass adventurer. However, your good fortune comes to an end when you meet me, an enemy/monster you just can't beat, and I decide to have my way. Lots and lots of ways to put a fun spin on this.

• Interracial play, where my character revolutionizes your way of thinking, sometimes with force ;). I've played a million variants to this and its still really fun. I've even played religious variants of this too, but only with the right people.

• You and I are two people who meet for the first time on vacation. But what sort of vacation is it when you can't get nasty? Tons of ways to add fun twists on this.

• MC is YC's sugar daddy. Things start off simple, YC retains their independence, and gets some money in their pocket for sex. Over time however, YC finds themselves eventually sacrificing their independence for pleasure.... Lots of ways for this to go.

This is by no means all-inclusive, just there to give you the gist of what I'm about. If you like what I'm putting out there, hit me up in PM.
F-list: F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom