Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you listen to country or bluegrass music?

ShyRPer

Star
I listen to both. Don't really have preference between the more traditional or pop country sound. Bluegrass can be nice as background music when doing things around work or home.

HeyThereLittleBear

π™›π™§π™šπ™–π™ π™žπ™¨π™ 𝙛π™ͺπ™˜π™ 
I love country music! I am not so much of a bluegrass fan because of my family's roots and having to grow up hearing it, but I definitely love country. If it means anything, I'm also from the South which is why I love it so much.

Hawkeye

The Major
As someone who grew up in the Appalachian backwoods of Southwestern Virginia, I can safely say that I am a huge fan of bluegrass and classic country music.

I even got to meet Ralph Stanley several years before he died.

Fun Fact: I am actually originally from the same county as The Stanley Brothers

Don't care too much for modern country though.

OP
S

ShyRPer

Star
I have family member that grew up listening to Oak Ridge Boys and Alabama. I remember them getting me to listen to Ricky Skaggs as well.

LilMizSunshine

Meteorite
Country music is usually my go to. But I have a pretty wide range of favorite songs/bands to suit whichever mood I am in.

Dirty Fingers

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I like both, not an expert at all but enjoy it as well as Rockabilly which is kind of related.

DizzyIsabella

Meteorite
I am born on the wrong continent - The UK does not appreciate good Country Music!

I adore Lady Antebellum.

OP
S

ShyRPer

Star
I am born on the wrong continent - The UK does not appreciate good Country Music!

I adore Lady Antebellum.
I've met some fans of country music from UK at fairs and festivals here in the states. Have wanted to go to the country music festival that takes place in UK but it is pretty expensive. This is worst year ever for concerts.

HannahB

Planetoid
A little bit- I tend to like stuff on the Americana side of things like The Felice Brothers, Old Crow Medicine Show etc.

Top Bottom