Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Eater Ultimate (MysteriousD & GuardianAngel)

Maka was just grabbing ahold of the handle of the scythe after Diego had transformed and was just looking towards Ragnarok for a brief moment in time. She could feel Diego syncing with her, which had her opening up that connection so that they could sync together, and allow the others to see whatever it was that they wanted to see.

Nova watched for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small whistle. Well that soul was a shock to see, yet again that is what happened when the meister and weapon had a strong bond. With that she was giving a faint chuckle before she was cooing, "And this boys and girls is what happens when meister and weapon have feelings for each other. But be careful about being weapon and meister, and having those feelings. It can make you more powerful, but it can also lead to your downfall." After that was said she was giving a wave of her hand before she was turning and walking off.

Maka was just blinking a bit, not even really feeling a change in the syncing at all, it felt the same as it always had. Well since they had started to talk again after the whole Free incident on the bridge. And since they had kind of talked about stuff since sitting and talking with Stein.

"See, that's it!! That sort of Fire... I mean, I've seen weapons with elemental affinities, but this kid's fire is not normal. It's something beyond it," Ragnarok commented. Black*Star meanwhile just looked impressed by the sight. "Wow... I guess Diego does have a lot of power," he said before smiling.

However, Nova's comment caused Diego to blush and lose focus, as in turning back to his human form. "Wait what?! WHAT?!" Diego said, blushing, looking to Nova and Maka back about the whole thing.

I mean... how many people knew that he liked Maka that way?! And... did she imply she liked him back?!

Nova just looked over her shoulder towards the kids for a moment in time before she was speaking, "And right there. You lost focus. And it is quite obvious to tell that you like her. Far to obvious actually. At least to me anyways." With that she was giving a wave of her hand and finally wandering off, leave the kids to all chat at that point in time.

Maka was just looking towards Diego for a moment in time before she was actually flushing a bit as well. "We should continue with the tour!" she spoke quickly after a moment in time before she was hurrying off to catch up with Nova. How awkward this had gotten.

"We all kinda know, lady. We just don't tease him for it," Black*Star snarked over at Nova before Tsubaki just sighed at his own brashness, but given how Nova was supposed to be a teacher, Black*Star had a point. Diego meanwhile remained there in total shock, his mind tyring to calculate everything.

Crona looked confused while Ragnarok was cackling before knocking him in the head to snap him out of it. Diego held the bruise on his head, but he did follow back quietly.

"I don't how to deal with my friends liking each other," Crona whispered to Ragnarok. "Most people don't know either," Black*Star reassured Crona.

"Sometimes teasing a person is the push they need to actually opening up and admitting it. Especially if it is quite noticeable by others." Nova was commenting after a moment in time before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face, and was disappearing down the road once again. Leave them all to just chitchat at that point in time. She was just going to keep silent at that point in time, let them mull over it.

Although eventually she did stop walking and just gazed up at the sky, just holding out her hand as if reaching to touch the sun. Such a peaceful and quiet day, at least for the time being. Mind as well enjoy that quiet, that peace, while they had the chance.

Maka just looked towards Nova for a moment in time and questioned, "Is it really that obvious?" "Very obvious. I think you both need to take a breath, and just admit to each other that you like each other. Worse case scenario you start dating and discover that dating isn't really the right path for you two to take."

"Yeah, but that doesn't really work with people like Diego," Black*Star interjected as he got down, following them like a ninja. He was there with his arms crossed, looking at Nova. They all were catcing up bit by bit and following Nova since it seemed to be the best thing to do as well.

The others had managed to catch up and there was a bit fo an awkward silence. "Well, not for Maka. Maka never really did do much mushy stuff," Black*Star added and shrugged his shoulders. He knew her than most, given how they grew up together. "She was always more into books," he added to Nova. Diego was the last one there, having caught up to them taking his time.

"How would they deal with that since they're meister and weapon?" Crona asked after a bit of mulling. Seeing how there was stuff they did not how to deal with yet tried gave a bit of hope to Crona.

Back
Top Bottom