Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running in the Shadows (Count of Chaos & Revelations)

"Looking forward to it, handsome," Kino chuckled. It was definitely interesting and honestly kind of adorable to see how eager he got when she asked about bikes. She had always found them exhilarating, exciting, and honestly a little terrifying. Urslie had a bike, but Urslie had also told she much preferred her Mustang, apparently an old "muscle" car. Which was apparently a old gasoline car from a car company that Ares Macrotechology had absorbed. "Oh me, I do think bikes are pretty cool, though to be honest I don't think I'm very good at riding them, so I'm little terrified of them." She laughed, a slight sheepish pink to her cheeks. "My sister had this "muscle" car, I thought it was pretty cool. She complained about making it GRID compliant though, said gas is far too expensive to use the old combustion engine. Again I'm not really technical with vehicles. Another thing sis has me beat at."

After she had lost her towel for about a minute there, in which Alexander had pretty much seen everything, and while she might have been a little embarrassed, that was just a small bit, she was much more thrilled by how he reacted, and now that she could see that he was desperately trying to hide it again she sighed, and rolled her eyes a little. "Are you seriously trying to hide your erection? Didn't pick the hints the entire night handsome?" She chuckled, taking a seat on the table precariously close to him, her eyes drifting down directly to his groin, seeing that fabric was straining. "Why would you want to hide that from me?" Kino had been a little lustful, but in way it was also like staking her claim. So far Alexander had seemed nice, and interesting. She also could tell what he was, despite him and her avoiding the subject directly. This coy play had been fun, but she wanted it to be more direct, more fun, and now was the time to dispense with it. Kino took what she wanted, she wondered if Alexander was the same, willing to admit what he wanted.

He wanted to reply to her talk about motorcycles and cars, they were a slight hobby of his even if his talents were more magical in nature, but it was the next comment of hers that really caught him off guard. It seemed that the dark elf was full of surprises, and that included being blunt and direct as well. For a second all the human could do was smile before the gears in his head began to turn – and he found himself involuntarily acting. “Uh.” He was hardly a shy man, but this was the equivalent of the most beautiful woman he’d seen asking what he wanted to do with her. “It’s- it’s not...” His face twisted for a moment as he thought on how to best put it. “I wasn’t sure if you were looking to be sincere or just you know… Flirting. I mean, I’ve been out of the dating game for a bit.” But she was being direct and to that end so would he. “I’ve been thinking about you the entire night, not just a roommate.” Bending her over, spreading her thighs and legs, taking her on the bed… His cheeks reddened as those thoughts became a lot more lucid and directly at the forefront of his mind. “I’ve only been hiding it because it felt like the polite thing to do.” He then added, giving a small sigh. “If I honestly had my way we’d have spend the entire time after you got out of the shower fucking… dinner’d be burnt and we wouldn’t give a rats ass.” A hint of humor crept into his tone, and as he looked to her he slowly got up. “That probably sounds pretty damn silly actually saying it but fuck you’re sexy.” There really wasn’t any point in hiding it, she’d called his bluff and he had no real way to play it off, so what was the worst that could happen with honesty?

"When you say you've been out of the dating game for a while, that's honestly kind of hard to believe. Blonde hair, green eyes, a fit body, and pretty tall, and a decent cook if you had a dating profile, you'd be swarmed in minutes," Kino chuckled. His smile, and obvious embarrassment so positively cute to watch. Kino did like this kind of power she had over men, she was aware of it when she was younger, and honestly she was only about a decade older now. "Oh, I was definitely being sincere, though it may not look like it, losing my towel was an accident. Honestly I've been hoping you'd lose control and rip it off me." She was pleased to hear that she had been on his mind all night, it was good to know all that effort wasn't going to waste. "Ah well I'm glad you showed restraint, that has to be one of the best dinners I've had in a long time. However you do look like you've been waiting all night to let loose. And thank you for that compliment, my only question is handsome, are you gonna act on it?" She chortled, her eyes looking Alexander up and down, especially around the groin, where his pants were visibly strained. Her tantalizing towel was within his reach, only one tug would leave the dark elf utterly bereft of her modesty, not that she had much to begin with anyway. A lot of the ones that seemed a bit shy at first like him, always were fun in the sack, so she was curious how it would be like with him. Given his words, it was clear he really wanted to unleash his lust on her, and Kino the flirty, sexual minx that she was more than eager to accept it.

“I suppose those are all things I could mention on a dating profile but I guess you could say my last relationship ended… Poorly. So I have been out of the game since.” he spoke after a moment, sighing as he recalled it. He really wished he hadn’t as his eyes closed, but as they opened a second later they had something else to focus on instead. And she seemed to be just as into him as he was here, and while dense at times he wasn’t exactly one to just let an opportunity like this slip between his fingers. As he rose and began to approach Kino, his eyes slowly looked her over once more, one of his hands against her hips as he moved against her. “C’mon, either bent over the table or on my bed I think it’s safe to say we both deserve a nice dessert, and I know just how to get things started.” he spoke, thumb hooking into her towel as he sought to discard her of it, uncaring of it as it soon fell to the floor. Afterwards his other hand moved for hers, beginning to guide her to her place of choice – he had the perfect idea in mind to get things started as his hand moved from her hips to against her slit, rubbing his fingers softly but intensely against her clit and slit as his eyes remained on hers.

Kino gasped as Alexander hooked his finger against he towel, causing it unravel and fall to floor, leave the dark elf now utterly nude on his kitchen table, she supposed she could have attempted to be more demure, but this bit of sexual aggression was really turning her on. She moaned slightly as his hand went from her naked hips to slide and rub against her clit and slit, she moaned, and she attempted to reach forward, trying to feel up the bulge of her new roommate. She supposed she could have shown more shame, or dignity, but instead as Alexander's fingers rubbed against her pussy, she spread her legs a little more wantonly, utterly unashamed to bare every inch to him. It seemed like she wanted him to see every inch, as if she was desperately hungry, craving this sort of lustful attention.

"Oh handsome, it's your choice...I'll follow your lead for now," Kino managed to moan out. To be honest both were appealing, the thought of being bent over his kitchen table getting it rough from behind or having a more romantic, face to face session in his bed. Those were really hard choices, but in this moment she honestly didn't want to wait any longer, she wanted him to fuck her right here to show her how much power he had, he could be as rough as he liked with her too, Kino had been always something of a masochist, not crazy like a bunch of girls, but she preferred rough sex often enough, and here was a handsome blonde human male, he had the kind of looks that would cause anyone to turn his way, even snide elven woman who seemed to prefer elven males, at least that's what Kino thought, and here he was, a little more noble, but still willing to give into his lust now and then. "Please...I promise you won't be disappointed." Her eyes while filled with lust, had that confident look in them.

Making no attempt to stop Kino as she rubbed her hand against his crotch, he was already erect by this point in time and he felt generously endowed through the cloth. Alex however returned the favor as his thumb slowly rolled over her clit once he heard her moans, wanting her to do so even more. She held no shame in her nudity or how she used it, and likewise he felt no real shame now about being turned on by her – this was what they both wanted it seemed. Even the way her legs spread gave attention to her thick thighs and long legs, and Alex would admit he was a sucker for a woman with a true hourglass shape. “My choice? Okay… C’mon.” Deciding to continue to be a bit aggressive, he wanted to show off just a hint as well. A moment later his hands left her only for him to move one around her waist and the other against her back. With little effort he began to lift her up and slid his hand to the back of her knees, carrying the woman bridal style as if it were no issue at all. Holding her close against him his lips pressed into hers, a quick but intimate kiss as he nipped against her lower lip, moaning as he did so. Once the embrace broke he was quick to begin moving with her, taking her to the bedroom as he walked with her like it was no issue. Sometimes, being an Adept could be very fun – and showing off strength sometimes was a fantastic way to use it.

Once they were in the master bedroom, it was easier to see in it. He kept it neat and tidy, though it was still lived in. The bed itself was full and luxurious, easily accommodating the two as he made his way for it and placed her down on it. Before long, his hands were once again on her thighs, spreading them gently as he began to lean into her, his lips against her slit before his tongue began to drag across it, rolling his tongue slowly upwards against her pussy as he breathed out softly but heatedly.

A luminescent blush colored Kino's cheeks when Alex had easily swung her up into his arms. It was definitely aggressive, but it was also a rather romantic carry, and when his lips meet hers again, she kissed back passionately, though there was a slight meekness in how she reacted. Her heart thumped a little more, sure she knew he was showing off, but she never actually had a boyfriend that had done this kind of carry before. She moaned as he kissed her, cheeks still tinged pink, and definitely at a loss for words. Lust was still swirling in her eyes as she looked up to the human man carrying her forward. Of course after he set her down upon his bed, which seemed to be king sized. She thought he might skip right past foreplay and get right into the sex itself. However she noticed his hands on her thighs, they way he spread them open and how he leaned in. Then she felt his lips and even more than that she felt his wet, and warm tongue running up against her slit.

Kino moaned quite loudly to be honest, and if she was going to keep this up, there likely would angry neighbors pounding the walls or something. The nude dark elf kept her legs splayed apart, unashamed, though she was tempted to lock her thighs around Alexander, instead her hands went down to gently hold his head, stroking through the man's blonde locks as she enjoyed the feeling of his lips on her pussy, his tongue licking her slowly, the feeling of hot breath on her naked skin.

His tongue continued to roll over her bare slit, a soft groan of pleasure leaving him as he lavished her with attention. Rather than verbal praise it was all physical with his lips against her folds and his tongue slowly dragging over her clit as his hands squeezed against her inner thighs. There was always something to be said about getting directly into the more pleasurable elements of sex, but he had to admit there was always something fun about building up to it, and Kino's moans were incredibly sexy to him as he breathed out slowly. The thought of angry neighbors didn't even occur to him, and even if they did he wouldn't give a damn about it at the moment. He'd certainly heard them before, from lusty liaisons to verbal arguments on the phone, so as far as he was concerned it was a good amount of payback that he was getting here!

His hands rubbed across her inner thighs slowly, fingernails running over her skin as his palms dragged across her frame. He knew he was already turned on, but he was waiting for her to climax or at least beg for something more, as the art of the tease was a subtle but rather enjoyable nuance for the human man. Slowly his eyes flickered open, looking to the dark elf on the bed as he breathed out slowly, his hot breath a beautiful companion to his lips and tongue.

Soft moans continued to escape Kino's lips as Alexander danced over her naked flesh, lapping at her most intimate of areas. Her toes curled when his tongue pressed against her clit, his slow, methodical tongue eliciting a much louder, throatier moan. She moaned out his name, "Alexander, Alexander...more please..."

Kino was caught between wanting to enjoy the feeling of Aleaxander's lips on her naked skin, to feel his firm hands as he took his time. Yet she also wanted to feel him thrusting inside of her. She wanted him to get rough with her, to dominate her, she'd fight back, Kino was always a little bratty in and out of the bedroom. She did like see how quickly he had took charge, she only wished she didn't have to spell it out to him earlier. Whatever issues she had with how long it had took to get him to give into his lust were now gone though. He was such a definite tease, for someone who had acted so controlled and noble before, she could sense the mischievous intent in him now and found it utterly thrilling. Her breaths were shallow with pleasure, and she panted, she was so clearly at Alexander's mercy.

With Kino continuing to moan out as if to encourage him, his ministrations only intensified by the moment. Licking steadily over her clit with a deliberately slow motion, his fingers began to rub at the folds of her slit, briefly diving between them as his tongue was at wherever his fingers were not. Foreplay for the man was just as – possibly even more important than the sex itself to him but as one hand fingered her and the other slowly ran down the elven woman’s thigh to steady her, perhaps he was able to sense her desire for something more. To that end he wasn’t seeking to deny Kino but at the same time, he wanted to tease her rather than give her what she wanted immediately. Her shallow breaths were met by deeper, heated ones that brushed against her, his nails digging in against her thigh as he motioned for her to relax more, the panting sounds from her a clear turn on as he began to feel himself getting even harder, the desire to fill her mounting even as he wanted to bring her to the peak of pleasure before fucking her.

Kino fully understood the art of the tease, having been on the otherside herself multiple times, teasing and bringing some to the brink of orgasm by her touch and by her mouth. Those that would share a bed with her, buckled immediately under such playful tactics. She saw that Alexander seemed to enjoy foreplay as well, because while he granted pleasure, he also avoided giving her what she exactly wanted in this moment, this denial, this anticipation it was almost as exciting as the act itself. She tried to relax a bit more, and yet found it so hard to as she hovered over the precipice. This honestly would not be enough but it was definitely getting the elven woman to that point. To be honest the way his fingers dug into her thighs didn't take the edge off, in fact they seemed to heighten it, as Kino herself was something of a masochist in the bedroom. She panted, moaned and ached at each touch, but she wanted more. She wanted to feel more of him than this, to feel his tongue crashing against her own, his lips pressed against hers, their bodies intertwined ever so perfectly on the bed. It wasn't enough she needed so much more than this, anticipation was good, but it was driving her crazy. "Please....Alexander...."

There was something about her moans and sounds of lust that could drive any man wild, Alex thought. Still, he was not one to only tease but he couldn’t help himself – she had been doing that the entire night to him so it only felt right that he sort of return the favor in the end. But there was a point where it was no longer necessary and hearing her beg for him more properly was like music to his ears. As he backed away from her for just a moment there was a small, almost amused sigh from him as he rose up and let his hands run up against her waist and lower back. “Okay, okay.” With her bent over, one of his hands moved for her ass to spread her cheeks, the other steadying her by the hips as the head of his cock soon teased against her slit once he had leaned in against her. Slowly but steadily, his cock ground against her slit for just a moment before he began to thrust into her, a deeper and more satisfied groan of pleasure escaping from his lips as he closed his eyes for the penetration. With the pleasure welling down his spine, he couldn’t help but shudder more tensely against Kino, inch after inch of his cock slowly driving into her until he had taken her to the hilt. Remaining in her like so for a few moments, he began to partially pull out – only to smack his hips roughly back into hers, keeping with a more intense and immediate pace. He wanted to make love to this Drow – but at the same time, every carnal instinct in him was demanding he fuck her, fill her with his seed, make her utterly his in every conceivable way.

"Ooooh...." Kino moaned out, rocking forward ever so slightly, but then pushing her hips back as she felt Alexander's shaft slide inside of her pussy. She felt herself spread around him, his girth and length filling her in a way that few men had been able to. To be honest to be on her hands and knees like this, it was honestly one of her favorite positions. She liked how submissive she felt, and yet how it afforded her a modicum of agency. She rolled her hips backward on each thrust of Alexander's cock, enjoying how deeply she felt it inside of her, it almost felt as if he was able to strike her cervix. Waves of pleasure rolled over the dark elf with each thrust. Her melodious moans constantly soon filled up the room, joined by her lover's own groans, and the wet sounds of their sex. It was two people lost in carnal lust, given into their base urges. Kino loved each grunt and growl that she heard out of her new roommate. The way his hands squeezed and spread the cheeks of her ass. The way he had teased himself a bit against her slit before he had plunged inside. Right now in this moment Kino did not want to "make love" she wanted to be fucked, to be dominated by this handsome man she had managed to net as a roommate. Each time he slide deep inside of her, she would moan all the louder. She was a bit of an exhibitionist, so if this turned out to be pissing off her new neighbors that sounded all the more fun. "Go on handsome, I'm not like other lovers you can be as rough as you always wanted to be," She said, finally able to think clearly enough to encourage her partner more.

With Kino once again moaning out, there was a deep breath from the man as he fucked her and felt her inner walls gripping against his thrusting cock. He’d never been with an Elf – regular or dark before, so being with the dark skinned beauty was different but just as perfect as he could imagine the situation to be. With the woman’s juices eagerly flowing from her slit, there was little time wasted as he felt every inch of his cock inside of her, pulling out partially just to repeat the motions. “Oh, god…” he couldn’t help but moan out a little more luridly, and as he felt his cock throbbing and twitching within her, his hips started to pound back into hers more definitively as the sound of flesh against flesh quickly filled the room alongside their moans and sighs of pleasure. With her bidding to be as rough as he desired, one of his hands braced against her ass as he began to pump rough enough against her that the bed started to creak and buck back against the wall of the room. Nails dug in against her flesh, and his other hand ran his more rough and slightly course fingertips against her softer and suppler frame as he leaned into her. Beads of sweat began to form on his brow and body, rolling down his body as he felt himself inching closer and closer to climax with his cock near threatening to pierce past her cervix. Eventually the roaming hand made its way to her hair, gripping it firmly as he used it like reigns to brace her as his hips clapped back into her cheek. With this rate it wouldn’t take him long to climax, but he wanted to savor every second of it that he could.

Kino knew that deep down, it was wrong to fetishize the other metatypes, and not because it was wrong to find them attractive, but because she did realize it was kind of objectifying. And yet still Alexander was pretty much the perfect human lover. He was blonde, he was fit, he was a good cook, and right now he was utterly fucking her brains out. She would admit he seemed a bit shy or dense earlier, but she couldn't honestly fault him too much for that, as it just seemed to be his genuine nature. Still she lusted after every element of this man, how his pale white skin contrasted with her basically obsidian skin. The wet sounds of his thrusts continued and Kino seemed to moan all the louder, so loud in fact that neighbors did bang on the wall slightly. Clearly irritated with Kino and probably Alexander as well. She groaned and moaned in both pain and pleasure, enjoying how his fingers sunk into her soft ass cheeks. Honestly as vain as she was, she didn't mind if he actually broke skin. As aggressively sexual as she was, Kino was definitely a submissive sort of gal when it came to the bedroom, and while she loved sweet guys, she loved sweet guys who could be rough all the more.

When she felt Alexander's girthy and lengthy shaft strike against her cervix, she thought she was seeing stars. To be honest, it was quite painful, and yet she wanted to know...what would happen if he kept hammering away at it...was this guy so girthy and big he could fuck her womb. Christ that sounded hot, painful definitely, but Kino had always be enough of a masochist that at least in the bedroom. She loved every time, she felt his hips clap against her her ass cheeks. Her hands grabbed the sheets as she tried to brace against each thrust, desperate to feel this man penetrate her so deeply, much more than any lover she had before him. Still she was awash with pleasure and loved it, she could never stand protection, and granted most of the previous risks weren't necessarily so common in this future, as they would have been for someone living back in the 21st Century.

Last edited:
Maybe it shouldn’t have been a surprise that a girl like Kino was the type to tease someone until that someone gave her exactly what she wanted – she was a bit of a brat in all the right ways. Of course, right now Alex wasn’t really focused on the specifics of how she teased people as much as he was pleasuring them both. Feeling his shaft throb within Kino, his hips brushed back into hers until his cock was hilt deep within the dark elf, his pubic hair grinding back softly into her bare pussy before he pulled back only to repeat the process with a rough and intense pace. There was always time to sensually make love in a gentle manner, but right now his instincts were kicking in and they all but said to ravage her, and that’s exactly what he was doing. Rough and firm hands explored her body with rapt attention, nails raking across her skin and leaving crescent shaped welts where they dug in against her flawless body.

There were no words that left Alex’s mouth, merely heady groans and deeper, more sensual growls of delight as his body steadily leaned into hers, one hand making its way to her long and silvery hair as he gripped it and began to take her a little more forcefully as his body tensed up. Pressing her head down against the bed, he fucked her raw, the wet sound of hips clapping filling the air as the desire to release within her had grown into a swelling climax that he had no intentions of backing out of. With a sharp thrust from his hips, the human’s cum quickly began to spill into Kino, all but kissing against her womb with it as he sighed out slowly, finally saying something. “Oh, fuck…” With her inner walls making him further, spurt after spurt of his seed quickly filled the dark elf, with proteciton or safety the last thing on Alex’s mind as he once again pressed his hips back into hers, his hand gripping her hair firmly as his sack smacked back a bit more audibly into her thighs. There was no stopping him until he was utterly finished within her.

Kino moaned ever louder as she felt him bury himself hilt deep into her bare cunt, his hairy groin pressing against her smooth pussy. Each intense thrust, his hands handling her roughly, the way his nails dug into her skin. Kino loved that, she always was a fan of rough sex, and most lovers weren't actually prepared for how much of a masochist she really was. Feeling a man bite her skin so hard that he broke it, Kino was into that. Sure there was a moment of searing pain, but Kino had always liked it rough. She quite liked if a lover could make her bleed and still do no real harm to her. Feeling his finger nails leaving little indents across her obsidian dark skin made the dark elf gasp out in pleasure. She enjoyed how thoroughly she was at Alex's mercy. His deep, throaty growls so contrasted to her breathy moans. Feeling his fingers wrap around her hair and then push her head against the bed. She moaned out all the louder, her pussy clenching down, trying to milk the cum out of her new roommate. The wet sounds of their sex, their loud growls and moans, it would be so thoroughly apparent to anyone that lived down the hall from then, of what these two new roommates were doing. She felt the tip kissing against her cervix, his cock on the doorstep of her womb. She moaned as the warm cum poured into, and broke into a shrill squeal as she orgasmed herself. Her pussy clenching down harder than it ever had before. The dark elf woman felt so much pleasure she almost felt as if she went blind temporarily. She blinked for a few minutes, panting and still gasping after her orgasm, her head tilt to the side as she tried to recover.

"Fuck! I haven't been railed like that forever..." She gasped out, slightly laughing, still very much high off the pleasure. She gasped, when his sack collided again, surprised that he was still going after fucking her like that. She couldn't believe it, she knew he was quite handsome, and yes he was a man. The thing was, she never expected this level of roughness, of stamina out of a man like him, and she loved it. Good lord did she luck out when she answered this ad. It definitely was a nice apartment, but to have such a handsome roommate, and for him to be so good in bed. At the very least she didn't have to worry about an empty bed for a while, because she was sure Alexander wouldn't mind sharing a bed with her at all from now on. She could still barely focus on these thought as she still felt this human man pumping so roughly inside of her. His seed still filling her. Alexander wouldn't have to worry, she had been under protection for a bit, and honestly she wasn't too worried given the success rate of the birth control she was still using. She wondered if she'd go off it any time in the future, but that was rather presumptuous, in this moment they were just roommates with benefits, they weren't together long enough to be friends, let alone lovers. Still it would be nice thing in the future, but she didn't want to ruin this good thing at the moment with such stuff.

Feeling her inner walls clenching down against him, he couldn’t help but growl out in pleasure as her orgasm overtook her. Finding it hard to keep thrusting into her with the same rhythm he had been, his thrusts lost some of their intensity and pace, but his shaft still slid deep into her as the dark elf woman’s body convulsed and tensed from pleasure. It only took the human a few moments for his own pleasure to start wracking his body, his sighs becoming more lurid and intense moans of pleasure as his hips bucked back and his cock throbbed intensely within her. Before too long strings of his thick and heated cum began to spurt into Kino, his hands gripping her firmly as his hips smacked back into hers, his body slackening forward slightly during his climax. With the sensation rocking his body he still did his best to ride out her orgasm until he couldn’t bear any more, and by the time she had relented from her climax his own had well died down with a few shudders of after pleasure coursing down his spine. Remaining hilted within Kino, his body steadily began to relax as it came to rest next to the woman’s, an arm wrapped around the elf.

“God…” He had no real idea on what to say, but his tone said it all between the intense sensation of relief that was carried with it. As Alex kept his arm against her chest. That was easily the best sex he’s had in his life, and even if he was told it was going to happen he wouldn’t really believe it. As he relaxed and embraced Kino, he couldn’t help but at least enjoy a bit of intimacy before moving his arm away from her, figuring much like her that they weren’t really lovers, and were barely acquaintances at best. His chest rose and fell softly against Kino’s back, and for the moment he seemed quite content with himself. She didn’t seem concerned with him climaxing in her either, so he assumed she was on some form of birth control, which made things easier for the both of them.

Soft moans and groans escaped from Kino's lips as she felt Alex cum inside of her. Perhaps it days gone past it might have been more risky for a woman to let a man cum inside, but there had been so many advances that pretty much most birth control pretty much guaranteed pregnancy was not likely to happen. Besides Kino quite liked the feeling of his thick and warm cum filling her cunt. All over she felt so warm, and she noticed he didn't pull out as most lovers did. It was definitely a nice feeling to still feel Alexander deep inside of her. As Alexander wrapped his arm around her, she ran her fingers up over his hand, and when she noticed him pulling it back, she actually tried to hold it as he pulled away. Even if she wouldn't admit it at the moment, she really liked this intimacy, feeling his chest pressed against her back, his hand against her chest, their naked skin pressed against each other. Kino chuckled somewhat, figuring she might as well ask something she was thinking about.

"So would you like me to be sharing this bed with you from now on?" She asked. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous, but Kino always liked having another one to lie beside her. There was a comforting intimacy to sharing a bed. That and she could tell that Alexander enjoyed himself. Still even during their previous conversations he seemed reserved in some respects. He kept his line of work pretty vague. Granted they had just met, and even if they had fucked. That didn't quite mean they were exactly "friends" being someone's friend required both time and effort, and dedication. If someone asked if they were lovers at the moment, Kino would likely laugh. Sex had always been a casual thing to her, and so it could never really be a proper barometer to measure how much she liked someone. Alexander was quite likeable though, he had this earnestness to him. He was quite a handsome man, and frankly she was surprised he had been so good. She had been with past fucks who had "the equipment" but didn't quite know how to use it, simply put they were bad or at the very least average, and average never really cut it for Kino. Tomorrow she'd check in with her contacts, and if nothing was coming through she'd get back into her day job again. She mused wistfully, expectantly waiting for Alexander's answer.

Sharing the same bed? It took Alex a few seconds to really think on it, but the second he came to an answer the adept didn’t hesitate. “Yeah, I think I’d like that. It’d be nice to have someone else to share it with.” He had no qualms about realizing this was basically friends with benefits, yet it was still some intimacy that could go a long way in getting to know one another more and maybe moving beyond that relationship. Of course there was no guarantee it would happen and he wasn’t going to force anything on to her either. Yet there were still quite a few mysteries about this lovely elf, and he wished to know more about them. And much like her, he’d had a few exes and past lovers who were great in looks, but certainly couldn’t keep up with him in bed. If she could do that however then he was certainly going to enjoy himself with her when he could.

“’Sides I will say as nice as this bed is, mine is a little nicer. I don’t think you’d have any complaints about my bed at all.” He had no idea as to her ‘day job’ but, as long as she contributed to rent and didn’t cause any problems, Alex was certain that this was going to be a great arrangement for the two of them. “Tomorrow if you need any other arrangements or help with getting set up I’d be happy to do that too.” Fighting back a light yawn, the sex hadn’t made him tired but some of the day was catching up to him, and being in a bed like this was comfy enough to make him want to take a nap if nothing else.

Kino kept that same soft smile as she watched Alexander mull over her suggestion. While it might have stung she was prepared for him to say no, it was quite presumptive to assume that just because he had fucked her on it, that he should or had to let share the bed with him. Still hearing him say yes with essentially no hesitation made the dark elf smile all the wider. "You're right it's definitely nice to share the bed, especially when the other person is quite attractive..." Kino teased. He was definitely likeable enough, and the sex was admittedly great despite the fact they were essentially strangers who had just barely met. Still their conversation over dinner, their first impressions, and the little moments like this so far, she was definitely warming up to Alexander. Perhaps if Alexander came right and asked her out in the future she might say yes to a real date. For now though, having a guy who the sex was great with was good enough for. She wasn't necessarily going to go out of her way to look for emotional fulfillment at the moment, not that she really needed that at the moment either. All in all it felt like a sweet deal that seemed to get sweeter the further it went.

"You are right, this bed of yours is pretty nice. Wait a minute...you thought we were in my bedroom? Heh, I must have really worn you down if I'm confusing you like that..." Kino laughed heartedly. None of her things were in here, and it was definitely the largest bedroom, a thing Alexander being the first tenant, had already claimed. The benefit of being to share this room with Alexander for the time being was that it meant she would be able to have a look of room available for her day job. A bit of work and tests would have to occur the next day. However her clients fully understood that she was in the middle of moving. So essentially she definitely had a couple of grace days to get settled. She would also have to check in with one of her contacts, see if there was some other work, that might throw off some days she had considered doing her work, since those particular jobs paid better and used her more intellectual skill set. "Hmm, I'll definitely let you know if I need anything, right now I just need someone warm to sleep up against." She teased and settled to rest very close to Alexander, settling in to rest for the night.

Right, now he remembered – his bedroom, not hers. ”Maybe you did, or maybe I’m just older than I thought I was.” His tone was more teasing than anything even if it still held a more pleasured tone to it. “Someone warm to sleep against sounds pretty good.” Like her he was tired, and while some part of him wanted to do more sleep sounded like the best course of action. It wasn’t long until his eyes were closed and he was drifting off into blissful rest, with a lovely dark elf cuddled up against him. Really, there were worse ways to go about things. The rest of the night passed by uneventfully, with no real interruptions to either. By the time that the mornings sun was breaking over the city, Alex soon felt himself waking up, as this was his usual time to do such. With a soft yawn he soon moved his arm away from Kino, seeking to get out of bed a little quietly before opting to take a shower and make breakfast for the two. He did like to cook, and if they were roommates they could share the bill when it came to groceries. While his shower was strictly utilitarian, he still relaxed for a moment or two against the hot water, soon drying himself off after he had washed up. Changing into shirt sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts, he was soon in the kitchen. While Krill and some soy wasn’t the most pleasant of breakfasts, a bit of salt and pepper and some time on a pan to make it hot and crispy could make something go from edible to palatable in little time.

"Ah don't want to admit I was that good?" Kino teased right back. Exhaustion was definitely starting to wash over her? She didn't really understand how moving days left her so exhausted. Frankly while she did have a bit of things, nothing she had was particularly heavy. Even the computer equipment she had brought into her room, and the holo-monitors weren't really heavy at all. While they had gotten everything to that new room, it would take Kino a bit of setup tomorrow before she could start her freelance work. Putting the thought out of her mind, the nude dark elf rested against her new roommate, enjoying the warm of another body lying next to her in bed. Similar to Alexander she had a restful night of sleep, and she yawned a little as she awoke the next day. Kino herself was kind of lazy in the morning, and didn't even bother to swing by her room to pick up any clothes yet. Continuing to yawn, she walked languidly down the hall, and into the bathroom.

She turned on the hot water, and eventually stepped inside, enjoying the warm water washing over her skin, she hummed a little to herself as she worked through shampoo, conditioners, and her preferred soaps. She definitely took a bit longer than Alexander did in the shower, though considering last night this shouldn't have been any surprise, Kino herself tended to like those long showers, so it was probable that Alexander would ask for a slightly higher bit of rent from her. She didn't really mind paying in that case, the sense of relaxation the shower gave her was well worth it. Still she had to stop eventually and the dark elf woman stepped out of the shower toweling off for a bit. She considered wrapping the towel around herself again, but decided to do a little more blatant teasing with her new roommate. Kino hung the towel back up, and walked into the kitchen, stretching a little bit and smiling. "Good morning Alexander...damn it I should have tried to wake up before you. If you keeping treating me like this, you're going to give a girl ideas..." She chuckled. The nude elf, moved past her human roommate to pour herself a cup of Soykaf. While she had managed to taste coffee a couple times before, it wasn't exactly cheap or even average. Coffee beans weren't as common, Soykaf was the cheaper alternative to coffee to both make and consume. "You really will need to let me know if I can help you with anything. Otherwise I'm going to have to go out and buy something to make for you." Kino laughed gently, leaning against the countertop, definitely shameless and treating her state of dress, or rather her lack of dress rather nonchalantly, considering he had seen and felt everything last night, was this really that weird of a sight to him anyway? Still she didn't mind teasing a reaction out of guy like him, it was far too much fun not to.

Hearing what sounded to be Kino waking up, Alex stopped cooking for just a moment as he heard the water turn on as it confirmed his initial suspicions. Once he was back to cooking however it did not take him too long to finish making a meal, and as Kino walked out he couldn’t help but smirk. “What can I say? I like to cook.” It was a hobby of his, and one that he truly did try to master with what he had on hand. “This probably won’t be an every day thing but I figure I can still cook for the two of us.” Curious as to what sort of foods she enjoyed, it was just a passing thought as his eyes slowly ran over the naked elf. The soykaf was fresh, smelling almost like coffee though missing some of the certain bitter notes and aromas that the true beverage held. “I wouldn’t worry about paying back the favor just yet.” As he spoke it was not much longer before he began to work on dishing up the food, divvying it onto plates. “Eat up while it’s hot. Don’t want it to get cold and lose all the flavor.” She may have been shameless about being naked around him, and he was almost equally shameless as his eyes looked subtly over her. “So.” He started out wanting to make some small talk, sliding into a chair in the dining room. “What’s on your agenda for today? If I can be nosy that is.” It was a way to break some ice, and she seemed casual enough to at least converse with without a problem. Taking a few bites of his meal, he quickly savored the taste, sighing out after a few bites before taking a sip of his soykaf.

Truth be told, his plans were slightly derailed by having a roommate now. While he kept some practice with his adept training and regimen, it was a little difficult to hide that from Kino, though that depended on her being more… Comfortable with such things. He wasn’t much of a runner beforehand, but he wasn’t about to let what skills he had go to waste. “There is one thing I wanted to go over, which is rent.” Not wanting to sound like a bad guy, he waited till she was comfortable enough. “I’m not going to be a stickler about the rent or harangue you over it, but we will need to pay it. It was a bit rough even talking to the owner of the apartments here about getting a roommate so I don’t really want him up our ass about it or evicting us over it.” Trying to act casual about it, he soon shook his head. “I trust you as far as that goes, otherwise I wouldn’t have taken you on as a roommate.” Even if they had slept together, they were still roommates and obligations had to be fulfilled. “That’s all about rent. I just don’t want it hanging over either of our heads too heavily.”

Kino of course still had the smug looking smirk as her roommate looked her slowly up and down, Kino herself both felt way more comfortable this way, but she would be lying if she wasn't doing it for the attention, for her ego. Kino was indeed vain enough to eat up every glance, desperate or otherwise, and her attention-seeking antics when she was younger caused no small amount of arguments, but that was what happened when you grew up with a strict single father. Not that Kino could ever bring herself to hate her father, in fact considering that he was able to adopt both her and her sister, hold down a job, and for the most part raise them right in the Sixth World this might as well have been a herculean feat for a parent. It was just that Kino balked under authority, and given that her father had been CAS military and her sister also went into it, Kino herself worked job to job, and couldn't last at any of them that didn't challenge her. When Kino and her sister went into the city for Mardi Gras, it was Kino who gave her older sister no small amount of headaches. Still they would always remain close, but her sister had a much more active lifestyle now, and thus it limited them being able to hang out. Regardless Kino would always be a mischievous elf, craving attention, which was dangerous considering her second job.

Soy and Krill, while those were rather basic ingredients for the average person in 2074 and still many years prior, it was really only recently that the companies on food production had designed ways to make the food even halfway decent, and with the pan frying, and just basic ingredients her roommate was able to make a quite delicious meal for the morning. Kino of course ate up, but was a little more reserved than she was the previous night. She was in the middle of eating her food when he gave her his first question, and when the second one came, she was still in the middle of drinking her Soykaf. "Hmm, well I suppose both of those questions at once. I don't think you really should be worried. My "day job" makes enough money to usually cover expenses and then some. I'll be doing that work out of the room you showed me to. However, I often get paid a little better for project based work, my particular talents with computers and other technology make for a great asset in that field." Kino answered, but there was something of a smug glance when she returned to drinking her coffee, the nude dark elf regarded her roommate, as she tried to suss out if Alexander got what she was implying.

Back
Top Bottom