Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running in the Shadows (Count of Chaos & Revelations)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
‘For rent

Apartment room in East Union Apartments, two bedroom, 1 bathroom, moderate sized living room & Kitchen. Must be willing to contribute at least $1,000 Nuyen/mo for rent, all utilities paid for by me. Shared fridge and I am willing to cook for both of us. Must be mature and friendly. Contact Alexander @ 206-357-9904’

That was the ad he sent out in the papers for a roommate. Alexander wasn’t exactly hurting for Nuyen on his lifestyle, but he knew that the company could always be appreciated and to that end he was happy to look for a potential roommate. Given he had given up the shadowrunning lifestyle, he wasn’t really expecting anything out of the ordinary as well. A practicing Adept, he was a human in his earlyish twenties who kept himself physically fit and in good condition no matter what. He’d received a few promising propositions for roommates but few interested him as much as the Elven woman ‘Kino’. So much so that he had even agreed to actually rent out the room to her – they were to meet that day.

Dressed in a casual Jacket and dress shirt, the blonde haired youth had been fussing around slightly with his laptop as he waited for the woman to arrive that morning. It was a sunny Seattle day, warmer than usual since they were finally entering Spring that week, and there was only a slightly cool breeze to remind anyone that it was still somewhat winter. Even then he wondered if he was a little… Overdressed? It was hard to say. But he did want to look his best to meet a potential roommate.

The moment he heard a knock on the door though, it wasn’t long before he got up and rose, opening the door with a smile. “Hey, good morning!” he spoke, his tone friendly and warm.

"Good morning, handsome," said the woman in the doorway in an appreciative tone. There stood in the doorway a woman with skin the shade of obsidian, her irises were like rubies, glinting in the light. If Alexander was overdressed his future roommate was the definition of underdressed, she wore a short skirt that went well up past her knees. White thigh highs ran up those shapely, toned legs of hers. She wore a white tank top, but it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, for one it was tight and clung tightly to her sizable chest, another was her nipples blatantly straining against the fabric. She had a black leather jacket on that she left open obviously. Her long white hair, reached about the middle of her back, but now was in a braid over her shoulder.

Her eyes looked over the tall man blonde, his seemingly innocent green eyes enrapturing to her. God he was hot, what a score of a roommate. "Sorry, was just appreciating the view. You didn't have to dress up for me." She smiled, her hand reaching out to shake. "I'm Kino, in the flesh."

Alexander was aware that the woman he was probably going to rent his apartment with was an Elf, but as the door was knocked against and he soon moved to open it he wasn’t quite sure what he was expecting. Giving her his best smile, the man swung the door open gently, his eyes looking to the Elf before he really realized what he was actually looking at. Barely clad and showing off a voluminous amount of her beautifully dark skin, his smile somewhat faded as his lips parted for just a moment as he began to process what he was seeing. Realizing that his staring was veering on the edge of… gawking after a moment, he took a step back, clearing his throat and looking to the aside. “M-morning! Sorry about that, come on in. It must be a bit cold out there, right?” He asked, looking to her. “Kino, right? We talked on the phone a little bit. Can I get you anything to drink?” His tone was an amiable one, especially after she flirted with him a bit, but to start with he was doing his best to be… Respectable, really.

"A soykaf would be nice. You look just as nice as you sounded." Kino asked with that cheery and warm smile. Soykaf was the equivalent of coffee in 2075, as those beans were not as cheap to produce anymore. Kino like most, never had tasted actually coffee in her life. Kino was more than a bit of an attention whore. So when Alexander was gawking at her she was leaning forward as if encouraging him to stare more. He was handsome and adorable, what an utterly perfect combination. If she liked the apartment and he was willing to have her she saw many fun moments in their future.

"Ah, you noticed, do you want to help me warm up?" Kino asked, smirking and arching her eyebrow, in a interested and flirty fashion. It could be taken as a flirty joke. However when she moved her arms underneath her breasts, pushing them. It was clear she being serious too, at least partially.

"Cup of soycaf it is!" When she called him nice, he felt at immediate relief. She didn't seem to really be anything he was dreading so far, and she was... Easy on the eyes, he wouldn't lie about that. Putting some soycaf on the pot to heat up, he then turned back to her as he left the small kitchen, humming for a moment. he was pretty ready to show her around the (not so large) apartment complex until she asked if he wanted to warm her up. 'Ah...' It was clear he was taken back at the least by her question, his cheeks flushing for a moment. "I can turn up the heat, but..." As the dripping sound of water filling the pot broke the silence afterwards, he chuckled. "How about I show you around, and then we can decide on what to do?"

"Sounds good to me, lead the way" Kino answered with a confident chortle. She had this aura of perpetual confidence and mischievousness

His reaction is so cute, not unexpected, but I love watching those cheeks redden. Kino thought, a smirk on the dark elf's face. She always loved make people blush, men mostly and women sometimes. Usually by her own flirting, appearance and sometimes some gentle, if not annoying pranks. Still they were all usually in good fun. It wasn't so apparent either, but even Kino's dress choice was something she intended. It wasn't like Kino just throw on a bunch of clothes every day. Today's dress was meant to sway a prospective roommate. She knew her roommate was male, and that he wanted a roommate that would not be a nuisance to him. His willingness to cover the utilities and cook meals showed he was considerate and quite giving roommate. In her first impression he showed himself to be rather collected, but a woman like him could easily throw him off balance, and for the most part he recovered from her attempts quite gracefully. She wouldn't push her luck any further, least she irritate him enough to kick her out. This was far too good of a deal to pass up.

A decently sized apartment was hard to come by. She hoped the bedroom would have enough space for her stuff, there was a lot of setup she would have to do once she moved in. Kino knew she had both excited Alexander and also put him at ease, contrary feelings. She had piqued his interest, but also was showing how easily she was to get along with. She kept with the first payment on hand, and had money enough to cover groceries for at least two weeks. Her career and hobbies would help, although her current career was always more project based, but the pay was more lucrative and the work was pretty engaging.

"If you don't mind me prying, what do you do for work?" She asked innocently, curious about Alexander's life.

If she was meaning to sway him, apparently he wouldn't be that hard to sway. Leading her through the apartment, it had all the creature comforts and luxuries one could seek - for the mot part. A bath and a shower, a large living room, a good sized kitchen for an apartment, and two bedrooms - one clearly furnished as his with a plush looking bed and various other details, and the 2nd room being a bit spartan but likewise holding a generous sized bed and a dresser, plus a small closet. 'Tada! This'd be your room. I know it's not the most furnished but i'm sure we could hit up some stores to get some extra furniture if you need it. Plus I figured you'd wanna decorate it yourself, right?" The man asked, turning to her with a smile. "So if you like the look of the place and don't mind chipping in for rent, i'd be happy to have you as a roommate!" He offered a genuine smile. "I'll let you think about it for a few minutes while I get the paperwork sorted out. Just need to make sure your name is on the lease too and that we sign any last minute agreements." He spoke, his tone confident.

But when it came to his job, he suddenly paused. Truth be told - he had enough income to last for a while from his last few jobs, though it would mean he had to live a little more tightly, so to speak. The extra rent from the elf would certainly be a boon. "Oh, I guess i'm looking for work at the moment is the easiest way to put it. but I do odd jobs here and there around the complex. Plus I know some basic repair stuff. Not hard to charge people for a busted car or something like that." Of course, he wasn't an expert at that, his skills lay somewhere else.

After the rather short tour, Kino had made up her mind. She would stay, this place had all the necessities and then some, and to top it all of her roommate turned out to be a handsome blonde man, which was definitely something that boosted this. 1,000 yen wasn't cheap, but with all of these commodities it felt like a steal. She also appreciated him leaving her room rather spartan, there were cameras and some wiring she would have to hook up, but she wouldn't be destroying any bit of the apartment to do it, the wiring was a minuscule aspect of what she was doing anyways. There were also some cameras and other stuff, she had to hook up. She mused on it for a bit, making it look like she was struggling with the decision, figuring he might find her own eagerness off-putting. "Really when I calculate all you and this apartment have to offer, this really is a steal, I would be utterly mad to pass it up." She said with a smile, her tone a little less jokey, understanding that she wanted this apartment. "Here's the rent by the way," Kino said, casually fishing a small stick, similar to a thumb drive from between her breasts and tossing it to him." She chuckled slightly. Despite her lack of bra, Kino's habit of buying blouse a size smaller than she should have worked to her advantage this time, next time she should wear jeans, hard to store a credstick anywhere when you were wearing a skirt. She'd make sure to consider that next time, because it certain situations she'd look utterly unprofessional.

"Oh really? Maybe I can put you in touch with some people, I have some friends with some connections. They might be able to get you some work if you need or want it," She smiled, knowing he was dodging her question if but a little slightly. "You see while I might not look it, I'm actually quite good with computers, though given one of my part-time jobs and hobbies it would make sense I would need to know my way around one. I'm real good with them by the way, so if you ever need help with your comm-link or such I'm actually quite good with that stuff." She hoped he wasn't a NARC or anything otherwise she may have walked directly into a trap.

With Kino having a bit to make up her mind he figured she’d give it a day or two of thought, but before long she seemed to be rather open to the idea. He was asking a fairly cheap price for the place since he was already renting it for under the asking price due to the history between the owner of the building and himself. Even then though, it wasn’t a complete surprise when the dark elf woman decided to go ahead with renting out the room from him, and it was perhaps was less of a surprise as to where her credstick emerged from as she slipped it from her cleavage and into his hand. Rather than being shocked he rolled with it with a smile, pocketing the stick as he already trusted her. “Alright, here you go then. Just gotta sign it and date it, and then we’ll consider this a done deal!” He said with a smile, handing her the papers and rummaging around for a pen that she could use. And once she had the papers signed, he’d keep them safe in a private strongbox, it was as simple as that and she’d be on the lease!

“Some friends, huh?” He asked, taking a more curious tone .”Well, that could be nice. I admit that I could probably use more cash, even with someone taking the lease option it’s been a bit rough for me the last month.” He sounded to be in great spirits though, and as he listened to her about how good she was with computers, he gave a quiet nod. “Is that so? You can always check mine out then, see if it has any problems or anything I could do to make it run faster. It’s not top of the line but it gets what I need from it done pretty well.” Taking a pause for a moment, he shook his head. “But that’s already probably asking a lot for you since we just met and all. For now do you need any help getting stuff moved into your new room? I don’t mind the chance to help at all, I know moving and getting settled in can always be a daunting task and all that.” He was eager to help, and even more eager to get to know his potential roommate. Just like her though, the fact that he scored a roomie that was very easy on the eyes made him feel quite at ease.

Hmm, actual paper? Well the landlord of this place must have been a strange one, maybe a mage or something, they always like old world things like paper. Being a woman who's life was pretty much technology and anything to do with it, she somewhat hesitantly took the pen from Alexander, she imagined it was like the normal electronic papers or tablets she had signed before, writing down her signature. She had no issues using her actual identity for the apartment lease. For the work she was hinting at before, she used different identities, it was good leading the curious kind of people down roads that lead to nowhere and to dead ends. So far as a some not as experienced in her field, she was doing a rather good job of staying under the radar. Still she couldn't go crazy, otherwise Grid Overwatch Division would be breathing down her neck, that was a good way to cut a long career short. Soon she had finished writing down her signature and date, handing the pen back to Alexander.

"Yep, I have one friend in particular, if you've been hurting for work she might have something for. Really depends on your talents," Kino smirked. "Oh definitely, and it isn't really too much to ask for and we can always exchange favors, if you really do feel like you need to pay me back," Kino replied with a wink and a giggle. "I would definitely appreciate the help. It shouldn't take too long, but I must admit there is a bit of computer equipment, some clothes, and a couple of other stuff I have in some boxes. Hopefully that isn't too much." She smiled, and this time it truly seemed a lot more genuine and thankful. She started towards the door, ready to retrieve her belongings from the crappy red sedan of hers, she had managed to get by scrounging some nuyen together, even at her early start.

--------------

About an hour later they had gotten everything into the apartment and Kino had actually managed to work up quite a sweat, she had never really focused that much on athletics. "Really, Alexander, thank you for you help. She smiled before sitting down on her bed with a sigh. She'd really need to take a shower after all of this work. She didn't remember her things being that heavy, but then again she was pretty much moving her entire life to this new apartment. "Anyway I can repay you for your help? She asked, either way she was probably going to jump in the shower soon, ready to clean up.

He had no reason why it was paper still, but regulations were regulations and it would probably get converted to digital by being scanned or the likes, so it was fine for him. “Really? What kind of skills would she be looking for?” He asked, a little curious as Kino smiled back at him. “I don’t mind, though i’ll make sure to be careful with the computer equipment and everything else.” Evidently he was a pretty strong person, being able to carry quite a bit at once, though he gingerly set things down in her room, filling the space up nicely over the course of an hour or so.

Alex had hardly broken a sweat by the time they were finished, as he’d certainly done hard work before, and while he didn’t look muscular, he was still fit and toned, a man in the prime of his youth. “Ah, go ahead and take a shower. Don’t worry about paying me back.” he gave a small, playfully dismissive wave. “Maybe you can return the favor for me some time but I just figured helping out was the right thing to do. So… I don’t know how good you are at cooking, but is there anything you’d like for dinner tonight? I like cooking, personally.”

"Oh it really varies on the type of job. My particular skill set makes good for certain jobs. Some people do more physical work. And others could even be working with magic. Really it's about where the individual's talents lie," Kino chuckled, and whispering slightly at the last part. If this didn't provoke a reaction then she would know he wasn't a Shadowrunner, or had any experiences with them. If he did however perhaps she would have found a new partner. Most of her previous teams weren't very consistent, most of them were fine with running only once and moving to a new team, and some people were downright awful teammates. Regardless even if he wasn't a fellow runner, he was quite a handsome roommate.

"Ah well I don't really have any preferences at the moment, but if there is dish you want to make I'm sure it will taste delicious." Kino said with a smile, and stood up. "I'll definitely take that shower, and I'll try not to use too much water. Kino didn't want to set out her next set of clothes, she set out a black thong and a black t-shirt, no bra though. She didn't pay attention to whether her roommate had went to make dinner yet and started stripping. She shrugged her coat onto the bed, pulling her tank top upon and off, revealing her nearly flat stomach, and quickly exposing her bountiful breasts, and her nipples were of an even darker shade. Her seemingly delicate fingers unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall at her feet. She had already kicked off her shoes when they had finished up, and pulled off her ankle socks as well. The last remaining bit of clothes was the red thong, which had ridden up between her buttocks a little, and she slid it down, bending over and slipping them off. She yawned for a moment, stretching in her splendid nude glory, and walked off to bathroom, not bothering to really cover herself up along the way. She started the water, and stepped in. She felt almost immediately refreshed by the hot water, and her mind became so much clearer. There was something about showers for Kino, while she didn't mind lounging in a bath on occasion, a shower always gave her such clarity of mind. She stood for several minutes directly under the water, before reaching for some shower product. Playfully humming loudly as she showered, the bathroom door left slightly ajar, and with Kino it was mostly intentional.

“Okay, i’ll make a surprise dinner then. Don’t worry, I love to cook so I think you’ll like it.” he already had in mind what to cook, so he quickly set about in getting everything ready. While 'real' food was something of a luxury (Especially for him) Krill and Soy didn't really sound appealing for dinner, so he opted to bring out the big guns. he had a few slabs of steak, something soft and tender that he'd been saving for a special day, and this was that day it seemed. Steak was a poor luxury item, and he really didn't but it often, let alone have the means to afford it... But he soon began to heat up the stove, oiled a pan, and gave the steaks a simple salt and pepper rub. A few moments later, and they were soon sizzling heatedly in the pan, with the young man occasionally flipping them over to make sure they remained evenly cooked. he was going for rare for them, so it was only a few minutes. In between flipping them over, he rummaged through his fridge to find the other luxury item he'd gotten. Broccolini. He'd reuse the oil to cook the greens, adding in a clove of garlic that he had on the counter as well. The smell of meat and cooking garlic slowly filled the house, even creeping into the bathroom as Kino showered and washed herself off.

He loved to cook - and he didn't often get to cook things that weren't soy or Krill based... So he would admit to himself he was going a little overboard. But then, if he couldn't go overboard for a (hot) new roommate, what could he splurge on?

"Oh that scent is absolutely heavenly," said a now familiar voice behind Alexander. Behind him stood the dark elf, clad only in a white towel, for the most she looked to be dried off, but her hair was still relatively damp. The woman had considered returning to her room to dress more appropriately, though considered is probably the operative word here. Given that they had already gotten along so well, and Kino was never the shy type, she had no issues being nearly naked in front of her new roommate. The towel rode pretty high, not high enough to totally expose her buttocks, but enough that if she were to bend over just slightly, she would be exposing her most intimate regions for everyone to see. Her dark cleavage was also predominantly on display. "I haven't had a steak in so long," She groaned, her mouth watering over the intoxicating scent of a steak when one was on a empty stomach. She took a seat at the nearby table and leaned forward, more of her bust coming into view. "What a charmer you are, going straight to the steak dinner. So you're not only handsome, but pretty bold too," She teased, as if treating the meal as if he was trying to woo her.

Then again, Kino had often expected that, she was gifted with that unnatural beauty and grace that most elves seemed to have, except for the rare few. As soon as she came into adulthood, attention, mostly of the lecherous type was showered upon her, and she had grown quite used to it. So much so that she realized she could use it as a business model, and with a few cameras, and a few tools, she was something of a sexual sensation to voyeurs on the internet. It wasn't her only skill set, but it was pretty much the only "real job" she had.

"My, seems like you are quite the flirter." He spoke after a moment as he shook his head, smiling all the while. She was really easy on the eyes, and her voice was a rather alluring one, it was hard to keep his mind off of her for long, though perhaps that was what she intended? He didn't know much about her still, but he was certainly starting to enjoy her company at least. "It's something I was saving for a special day , and if I can't splurge a little on a new roommate, what can I do that on?" Especially a cute one. His eyes looked her over one last time, a little curious by her lack of clothing but he'd say little about it for now.

"After this I figure we can take it easy. I trust you to be a good roommate so just don't get me in trouble, yeah? I like living here and all." The blonde haired man leaned back before cutting up a few slices of his steak and taking a bite, giving out a soft 'mm'. He really did like to cook and wanted to give it his all that night, so it was no surprise that the steak came out nearly perfectly in his mind. "Though I wouldn't mind getting to know you a bit more as well, really!"

"Oh I'll do my best to behave," Kino, said her voice draped in sultry tones as took a bite out of the steak. Such decadent flavor swept over her tongue, rich and delicious. Dishes like steak were actually few and far between for her actually. So when she chewed on it that previously sultry and seductive expression gave way to a cuter, excited expression, a slight squeak escaping from her lips. "Oh this is so good! I haven't had something like this is a very long time, thank you so much!" The dark elf said, while her previous behavior wasn't exactly an act. Alexander's well made dinner, caused her to drop her sultry behavior and focus on the delicious dinner that laid before her. The way she devoured the greens, well it was a little unfeminine, but it was hard for Kino to hold back, she hadn't really been eating particularly well, hence the extra weight she had put on. She took a few more bites of the juicy steak before finally regaining her composure.

"What would you like to know?" She said, leaning forward with a giggle. Damn this was jackpot, a roommate that handsome, and a good cook to boot. He seemed to not mind, or even enjoy her antics so far. Most of all the rent wasn't exceedingly expensive and this part of town wasn't too terrible. She was curious to know more about him as well. There was something else about him, and she just couldn't pin it down. "I'm an open book, mostly," She chuckled.

His small smile only widened as he was complimented. "You're welcome. really, I just like cooking and it's so much fun to do something that isn't Krill or Soy over and over." Of course being complimented was only half of it, seeing her readily devouring her food made him feel even better, that he had accomplished something more by seeing just how avidly she ate. He didn't eat quite as fast as she did, but he still enjoyed every bite all the same. And he was really enjoying having her around, if it meant making the apartment more lively, then having a sexy as hell roommate was certainly worth any trouble she might have brought along. "Well, how long have you been living in the city? All your life? Moved here from somewhere else?" He wanted to get to know her better, and decided to be a bit forward as well. "Any jealous boyfriends or possessive exes I should keep an eye out for?"

"Well I've been in Seattle about three years. I spent most of my youth in the CAS." Kino said, while she could have lied, this was the honest truth. There was something about him that she liked, and it wasn't just attraction. Alexander seemed to have this air about him that put her at ease. It was also rare to have a roommate that was so warm and welcoming to cook steak on the first night together. She supposed a sultry and yet considerate roommate like her might have also been a rarity but she didn't consider that for long. "My sister and I both grew up in an orphanage just outside of New Orleans. She was lucky we were so close to New Orleans, because she ended up developing the "Talent". I was always more of a technical kind of gal, but big sis had a lot of magic on her side, channeled it through her fists and feet, dealt with a lot of bullies with ease. Urslie liked to solve a lot of problems that way." Kino chuckled. "I have exes, the jealous ones suffered a lot either by my hand's or Urslie's so I wouldn't worry about anyone."

"Though with a question like that, if you were asking if I'm currently seeing anyone, well the answer is no, I'm completely open." She responded, answering his question in the most forward manner. She continued to eat the rest of her steak, doing her best to savior every bite until she was finished. "What about you, any crazy chicks I need to worry about?" She teased right back.

“Seattle is a big place. Never lived near Orleans, let alone in it… But I have heard tales. It’s supposedly a pretty wild place, even nowadays.” of course everyone was mostly familiar with Mardigras but he’d never actually seen it in person. Still, if they produced ladies like Kino, then he was rather intrigued by seeing just what the city had to offer. “I’m sorry to hear about the Orphanage though.’ He was aware that until he started running that he had a more privileged life than most, so to him the thought of living in something akin to squalor was certainly a painful one to experience. “Well, as long as trouble doesn’t come knocking at our door, that’s what’s important, right?” he asked, chuckling a little. “Crazy exes for me… Nah, I guess I haven’t dated anyone that wild.” he spoke, shaking his head after a moment. “I suppose I’ve been more on the look out for Ms. Right than looking to have fun as of late.” He spoke, hoping that didn’t make him sound too… Odd.

"New Orleans is very wild, to be sure." Kino chuckled, thinking back her time there with her sister. "No, don't worry about it. That was ages ago, and me and my sister did fine together. Although sis and I had very different paths, hilariously we've sort of ended up in the same type of work. I haven't been there in long time, people say I don't sound like it, guess I lost the twang moving so much." Kino mused, although occasionally she'd slip back into it. She had finished off the last bit of her steak, setting her plate and cutlery aside, she leaned a forward as he talked about finding his Ms. Right, her cleavage definitely showing as she was still wearing only the towel. "Ah, can't you always do a little of both," The dark elf teased. To be honest she understood his interest in finding someone he could more serious enough. She was looking for a man that she could trust, she had a couple of partners before, but it never really worked out. Sure dating someone you're rooming with could be tricking territory if things went south, but Alexander seemed so nice that it didn't seem that was likely to happen. "Got any other questions for me?" She asked.

“Are you still in touch with your sister?” Having been an only child he was always interested in hearing about the siblings of others, and Asa was little different. Once they were both finished with their meals, the man picked up their plates, and as he did so he did his best to keep his ogling of the dark elf a little…. Subtle, though he wasn’t sure how well he was doing that. “I suppose that’s all the questions I have for now, but if you have any for me it only seems right that I answer them.” he spoke with a quiet laugh as he moved to wash the dishes and dry them. Still getting a bead on Asa, she seemed like a relatively nice woman even if she was a bit of a flirt, and even then he didn’t mind that at all. It was nice to feel wanted in some fashion as of late, so it wasn’t remiss at all. Maybe some time they could even go out and do something, that’d be nice. “I am curious, what do you do for fun? Anything you like doing in particular in your spare time?” Drying off one of the plates with a towel, he realized it was a little silly to say he had no questions for her, only to follow up with one that he just thought of.

"Oh yes! Urslie and I talk very often. Especially as these holidays draw nearer." She said, looking outside to see the snow falling over Seattle. Which at this time didn't seem very dreary, if anything it gave night outside a very beautiful look. Which was to be honest, a very rare look for Seattle in 2074. It wasn't that she hated Seattle, in fact there was quite a lot about it she liked. It was just like any city, it wasn't without its flaws, and being that it was essentially a City-State only compounded on its pre-existing problems. This biggest one being the racist asshole that was its governor, Governor Brackhaven. She smiled, easily noticing how he was ogling her, despite his best attempts to hide it from her, and when he ogled, she would pose only more provocatively, always trying to get a rise out of her new roommate.

"Hmm, well I do love to dance, so there's plenty of clubs around the area that I like to go to." She said, tapping a finger against her chin as she thought about everything she liked to do. "I do like tinkering with my computers of course, since it's my main skill set and I've always been pretty good with them. Given that its December I do like ice-skating, but rarely have a boyfriend or even friend that is willing." She said, sighing, and then thought of one more thing. "I'm also a big fan of more carnal pleasures, if you know what I mean," Kino teased, getting up and helping him put away some of the dishes, confidently walking about in her near nude state, thanks to the towel. "What about you? What do you like for fun?" She asked, curious to what Alexander got up to in his free time.

“The holidays can get pretty crazy, but it’s good to know that you keep in contact with her.” He didn’t know the woman she was talking about but it still seemed pretty interesting. He couldn’t help but keep his eyes fixated on her at the same time, from her near lilac skin to her curves, she was well… She was something he hadn’t really seen before and couldn’t get enough of. He felt a bit bad for ogling as long as he did so the moment he thought she caught on, his attention moved elsewhere the second it could. “Well.” Changing the subject a bit, when she spoke about dancing he gave a smile. “There’s plenty of great clubs, I’ve been to a few around here before with some friends. Maybe in a few days we can go to one together?” he asked, a bit more curious as she also spoke about computers and her other skills. “Never been ice skating, I’m afraid I’m not the most graceful of people when it comes ot that...”

When she asked about what he liked to do, he thought for a few moments. “Well I do like working on cars myself, though I admit it’s probably not my main hobby. For things that I do for dun…. Reading, some gaming and I guess keeping in shape. Haven’t really done much lately so it’ll be nice to have someone else a bit more active around the place, you know?” As he got up, he did wonder when she’d be getting dressed… If at all.

"Ooh, that sounds like a lot of fun, we should definitely go." Kino smirked, her eyes beaming when he mentioned them. "Hmm, well I could try and teach you, you seem like you'd have decent balance." The dark elf added. Ah so it seemed that Alexander had plenty of basic hobbies. Honestly keeping in shape, especially his kind was a good thing. Nearly everyone gamed this far into the future, there were plenty of games, immersive sims, and interactive experiences for people to enjoy. With her particular skills with computers, and the datajack, she was able to cold sim and hot sim. Cold sim meaning cold simulation, that was meaning doing using the Matrix with the limiters on. Hot sim or hot simulation meant the inverse of course. If one was engaging in hot sim, their senses were usually heightened, but they danced a dangerous dance when they did that. Kino had done it a couple of times, and the worst of it had laid her up in a hospital for two weeks. Her older sister was none to happy about that to be sure.

"Oh really, what kind of cars do you have, into bikes as well?" Kino asked, helping cleaning the rest of the plates. Kino moved about, but hadn't noticed that the cupboard she had recently put one of the dishes away in, had closed on a portion of her towel, so as she stepped away, the fabric held in place but Kino kept moving forward, the towel was left pinched in the cupboard door, and Kino herself was left utterly naked in front of her roommate. She surprised for several seconds, her breasts were now free of the cloth, though a slight jiggle loss of her towel. Her obsidian skin, essentially flawless, was utterly on display. Every inch of her naked form was exposed in this short second, her supple breasts, the slight pink of her pussy between her legs, and her round, shapely buttocks. "Ooops, sorry about that!" She laughed it off, rewrapping it around her body. "So...I guess I should go settle in more, unless there was something more you wanted to talk about."

“I’d be happy to take you out any time.” realizing how that came out in the end, he felt slightly silly for phrasing it that way but he couldn’t take it back now. Seeking to quickly chance the subject, when Kino asked about bikes, the man began to nearly beam. “Oh, I love bikes. I just haven’t had a good one in a while.” He use to have one, but… Well, it was wrecked in his last job. It almost felt symbolic, really. It felt like a good time to retire before he got too deep into the running business, but even then a part of him panged for that excitement. “What about you? Are you a bike sort of gal or do you prefer a luxury car?” Before he could get an answer from her, the towel she had precariously wrapped around herself apparently caught on something, and her fully body was utterly exposed. This was the first time he’d really seen a dark elf in the flesh, and while he had heard tales of elvish beauty this was different. It was really like seeing perfection, from her flawless curves, the heft of her breasts, and even the light hint of her slit would make any man think of sunning… Himself included. “Ah… N-nah, I think that’s about it. I don’t wanna talk your ear off through the night so maybe we should retire early. It’s been a long day for the both of us, I bet!” He quickly spoke, moving to get up but keeping his waist and below hidden for good reasons.

Back
Top Bottom