Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little red Riding Hood [Eris&Broken Knight]

The wolf looks down at her and gives a growl. Pushing his hips forward, he shoves the thick knot against her pussy. "Humans are barbaric. Why else would they want to try and kill off all the wolves like me, only leaving feral?" He asks her, his knot stretching her pussy when he pushes it against her.

She groaned, feeling the knot pushing against her. "Because we're...jerks?" She guessed, crying out in pleasure as the knot pushed inside of her. She panted a bit and squirmed underneath him.

The wolf shivers, moaning when her pussy accepts all of his knot inside of her. "I didn't expect a human girl to be able to fit it in her..." He says, starting to move his hips. Pulling the knot free of her, he starts to thrust his shaft into her pussy, occasionally pushing the knot in as well to surprise her.

"We stretch to fit even the most thick of human and man made cocks." She stated with a sly little smirk. However she was soon returned to moaning and writhing beneath him as he thrust in and out of her. Only when he pushed the knot in would she scream out in pleasure. Her hands tugged on his fur gently.

The wolf grins, pushing himself into her again and again, letting his shaft sink deep inside of the young girl. Smirking down at her, he pushes the knot into her again. "For a girl who doesn't like talking wolves, you certainly are enjoying the cock inside you."

The girl looked up at him as he spoke and turned red. "It's my first time! It's not my fault." She stated, pouting a bit. None the less she gave his fur a small tug, before nuzzling her head against him as she moaned gently. After a few more thrusts, she let out a loud cry as she came, body clenching harshly around his cock and beginning to milk it.

She was holding onto him like a lover, clenching his fur, nuzzling into it and moaning like that. Breathing heavily, feeling her pussy squeezing down on his cock, he moans heatedly. His large knot stuck inside of her, swelling when she squeezes like that, filling her pussy so that she couldn't pull off of him.

The girl hadn't even noticed the way she was holding him. Had she noticed she'd probably be incredibly embarrassed. She could feel the large swollen knot inside of her and moans, moving to kiss the wolf heatedly.

Back
Top Bottom