Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little red Riding Hood [Eris&Broken Knight]

Eris

Super-Earth
It was such a hot day, she really shouldn't be made to walk all the way to her grandma's house! Pink eyes looked up at the sun through the forest tops and sighed, hands on her hips as she walked. She loved her grandma, but she got sick at the worst times. It was almost ninety out, and she was already sweating. She sighed again, taking the hair tie off her wrist to pull her long black and purple hair back and out of her face. It was a little cooler now, but not too much.

She didn't like walking through the woods alone. It was just a beaten down old path that really no one but her family used. She was surprised no one had attacked her yet. The girl hummed to herself, as she continued walking. She was wearing black shirts and a black tank top that had a hard time keeping her ample breasts contained under the fabric. She was carrying a basket of medicine and food for her grandma, made by her mother.

She sort of wished something exciting would happen for once.

The wolf probably knew the young girl's movements through the forest better than she did. He knew that his grandmother had gotten sick, but what she didn't know, was that she was taken into town to be treated for a bad case of influenza. The wolf had been waiting for this for quite some time, but he had to stall her so that he could move ahead of the young girl to her grandmother's home so that he could set up a trap for her.

Standing before her in front of a fork in the road is, what appeared to be, an old man. "Aaah..." He said, seeing her approaching, his voice masked. "You... you must be her. She told me... take the quicker route... your grandmother is very ill... and she wants to see you immediately... in case anything terrible were to befall her!" One sleeved had gestured toward a darker path. Of course, the path was quite a bit longer, but since she'd never traveled it, she had no way of knowing that.

The nineteen year old tilted her head. Was that an old man on the path? That was odd...but apparently it was quicker? She nodded at the man, glancing down the darker path. She gulped, a bead of sweat ran down her forehead. "Only for grandma!" She announced, before jogging off as if she weren't afraid.

But she didn't keep it up for long. Big boobs and running weren't that fun. She huffed a bit as she continued along the path, glancing every which way when she heard a noise. It took her a lot longer then planned. "Short cut my ass!" She muttered darkly as she came upon her grandma's house.

She knocked for a moment, and waited for her grannie to answer.

The wolf grinned, watching her off into the opposite direction. Making his way down the truer path, he slips off the cloak. His black fur around him feathering a bit as he runs through the path. Making his way to the house, he slipped through an unlocked window. Moving through the home, he knew exactly what he would do. She would be unsuspecting, he hoped. Moving to the door, he waits. Upon hearing her knock, he quickly yanks the door open and reaches forward to grab her and pull her in the home.

The girl continued to knock. She was totally unsuspecting that this might have all been a setup. She might be naive, but she was only nineteen after all. When the door opened she expected of course to see her grandmother. But alas, the person who opened the door was not her grandmother. It looked like a wolf! The young woman didn't get a good look as the wolf yanked her inside. She let out a loud squeal and began flailing her arms and legs about wildly. "LEMME GO!" She shouted trembling against him in fear.

The wolf drags her in through the door, shutting it and locking it behind her. She wasn't exactly strong, so it wasn't hard to tug her into the bedroom. With her shirt in paw, he presses her down onto the bed. Holding her down, he tosses the basket aside. "Won't be needing that." He says, tying her wrists to the bedposts.

Eris let out a loud cry of fear, struggling under him. She took the time when he put her on the bed to examine him. He was really beautiful, with his black fur. She struggled as he tied her hands, pouting visibly. That wasn't fair! Instead she bucked her hips, trying to get him off. "Off!"

The wolf looks down at her, giving a smirk as he looks down at her. His tail swaying behind him, he licks his lips. His paw gliding over her body, from her chest, to her breast, down her stomach, until he was finally between her legs, rubbing her and teasing her pussy. "Yes, your body will be perfect..."

Eris watched the wolf curiously, tilting her head. She gave a frightened, yet pleasured shiver as his paw roamed down her body and began teasing her. She frowned, legs spreading. "It better be, I work out enough." She shot back glaring at the wolf, like she could scare him.

He looks at her and gives a laugh. "If only you knew what I was talking about, you wouldn't be so eager to justify your body to me..." The wolf tells her, flicking his claws out.

She glared at the wolf and let out an annoyed huff. "Maybe I do! It's not all that hard to figure out when you got me pinned to a bed!" She blinked noticing his claws and gulped a bit.

The wolf looks down at her, those deep blue eyes belaying the lust beneath. With one swipe of his claws, her clothes were shredded and fell free of her body onto the bed. Exposing all of her skin at once, the wolf smirks, licking his claws while looking down at her. "Now that you know what I can do... what I will do to you if you resist, I suggest that you not."

Pink eyes widened when he clawed her clothes off. She whined a bit, and tried to struggle briefly until he threatened her. She gulped and nodded a bit, blushing at her nakedness.

The wolf licks his lips, slowly moving over her. Like this, she could see his sheath. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you? I'm going to impregnate you and force you to bear my kin."

Eris looked down between the wolf's legs. Luckily, she couldn't see anything poking out of the wolf's sheath, but she was sure it was only a matter of time. She couldn't help but be slightly aroused by this, her scent filling the air. Her human nose couldn't pick it up though, so she didn't know why he might be driven crazy when she shifted to close her legs. "Do I have to?" She asked, as if he would say no. She at least had to try!

He smells the air, letting out a deep, aroused moan. Looking down at her pussy, seeing it glistening with wetness, he licks his lips. "Well," Wolf says, grinning, the head of his red canine dick peeking from his sheath. "From here on out, you're my beautiful girl, here to accept my seed and become impregnated."

Eris felt herself grow even more aroused when the wolf let out a moan. Her legs spread, bucking her hips towards him. "You best make it good then." She stated with a cocky little smirk. She shifted her hips up to lightly grind against his sheath with a soft moan.

Leaning his hips down, he rubs his cock all over her pussy, simply to arouse the both of them. A few seconds is all it took of her gorgeous body to get his fully aroused, large, knotted canine dick fully free of its sheath.

Eris moaned loudly as the wolf above her rubbed his cock against her moist folds. She looked down between them, panting at the sight of his arousal. "Fuck me." She demanded, looking up at him completely seriously. He couldn't be all wolf if he could talk. She jerked her hips up impatiently with a small feline sounding whine.

The girl actually asking him to take her was a surprise, albeit a good one. Undoing the bindings on her wrists, he puts his paws onto her hips. His furry chest against hers, he starts to push himself inside of her virgin pussy.

Eris was surprised he was untying her hands. None the less she grinned and wrapped her arms slowly around his much larger, furry frame. Her legs were spread, and she let out a soft cry as he began penetrating her. It felt good, despite the burning sensation as her virgin passage was being ripped and widened from his massive cock. "Ah..Mm.."

The wolf leans his hips down, pushing his cock inside of her. Growling loudly from his pleasure, his shaft sinks into her pussy without problem, but the large knot throbs against the lips of her entrance.

God he was big. She panted, allowing her body to take him all. It hurt like hell, but she was getting used to it really quickly. She could feel the knot, and panted a bit, biting her bottom lip. "So...how can you talk?" She asked between breaths.

The wolf looks down at her, his cock throbbing deep inside of her pussy. "I could ask you the same question, since wolves were here before humans." He tells her, a bit of spite in his voice.

The girl stuck out her tongue at the wolf. "Because we're more advanced? I don't know. It's not every day you meet a talking wolf. Most humans talk. Hence I find it odd that you talk." She stated, pouting a bit as he remained still inside of her. "Weren't you going too fuck me silly and impregnate me, or was that all talk?" She asked sarcastically.

Back
Top Bottom