Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Guide To Demon Dating (Stonetribe & TheSquishiestDog)

Ravana smiled in their kiss as Jun moaned. The feeling of his tongue against hers made her shiver, and she involuntarily curled her tail in pleasure. She slowly moved her hand up until it reached his erection, and she began to mess with his zipper and the button on his pants. Finally she moved from the spot beside Jun to on top of him again, pushing him slowly down until he was lying on his back and she was directly above him.

She did this smoothly, not missing a beat in their kissing. She felt his tongue graze the roof of her mouth multiple times. It tickled a bit, but she didnt mind. The demon girl could already feel herself getting excited. Now Instead of just messing with the zipper and his button, she went to unbutton and unzip his pants.

Ravana breathed deeply, unsure where she wanted to take this next. She wanted all of him now, but it wasnt possible... so instead she moved her hands under his shirt, feeling his smooth skin against her palms.

“Jun-chan,” Ravana said breathlessly, almost in a moan, “take of your shirt for me..?”

Just so he wouldnt feel self concious, Ravana straightened up, grabbing the ends of her sweater and pulling it over her head. She did this slowly, making sure Jun was watching her. This time she took her shirt completely off. Her breasts bouncing out of the tight clothing, she threw her sweater onto the ground, giving Jun an impish smile.

“Your turn.”

Though he was already rather engrossed in their little make out session, Jun was a bit impressed in Ravana's ability to gently rest him on the bed and climb on top of him while still expertly frenching him. He was glad to have a girl both as friendly and experienced as Ravana to introduce him to the art of making love, considering himself extremely fortunate. He rather loved having her on top of him like this, feeling that it gave her more control over the flow of things.

As she played with his zipper and button, she might have been able to feel his erection twitch in response as if asking to be freed from his pants. When she did manage to undo them, his erection poked through, unrestrained by the tight confines of his jeans though still concealed by his boxers. This elicited a soft sigh of relief from Jun, finding that the previously tight feeling was becoming most uncomfortable, bordering on hurting a little even.

When she asked him to remove his shirt and began to take off her own, Jun's eyes were practically glued to her. His eyes widened in excitement and she could even feel his cock twitch as her full, perky breasts dropped. "W-Wow, Ravana-san.." He said in awe, as if he were looking upon a goddess. "Your breasts, t-they're amazing.." Snapping out of his little trance, he remembered to do the same as her. Reaching down with his hands, he pulled his shirt up, revealing his very lightly toned body. He took just about as long as she did, though more due to the fact that he was lying down with her on top of him. When he was finished he smiled sweetly, feeling a little shy now that both of them were topless. "Ravana-san, m-may I touch them some more? Your breasts.." He gulped nervously, dying to know what it would be like to feel them directly.

Ravana watched Jun carefully. The trailed the hem of his shirt all the way up, taking in every little inch of his now exposed torso. She blushed again, smiling a bit. As Jun asked to feel her breats, Ravana’s small smile grew into a wide grin. Without saying anything, she grabbed his hands gently, noticing how tiny hers were compared to his, and set them on her boobs.

“Feel free~” she said softly. Ravana then bent down to Juns lower stomach, right above his erection. She kisses softly there, making small kisses all the way up his torso and to his neck. As she did this she slid her hands down until she felt his erection against her index finger. She slowly traced her index over and over it, then finally grabbed onto it.

Ravana’s heart was still pounding. She couldnt believe she was actually doing this with a human... but of course, not just any human. Jun was her human now. And she was his demon. She smiled happily at the thought, enjoying the feeling of his erection in her grasp.

Jun couldn't help but find Ravana's playful smirking to be contagious, grinning happily alongside her. When she took his hands in hers, she could feel them trembling slightly with excitement as she placed them on her full breasts. Up till now, Jun never actually really got a chance to properly feel the demon girl's busty chest. The first time was a complete accident and he immediately stopped upon realizing where his hands were, and the second time when she guided his hand on her boob through her sweater he more or less kept it still. Now that both his hands were resting upon her breasts a third time, he would finally explore them at his own leisure. He began to gently squeeze and caress them, marveling at the sensation that are boobs. "Whoa.. Ravana-san, your boobs are so soft and squishy, but there's a bit of weight to them too. I've never felt anything like it before!" He said with awe, describing the experience out loud.

Meanwhile, Ravana would focus her attention elsewhere as she left a trail of light kisses up along his body while her hands wandered in the opposite direction. When her finger reached his erection and began to tease it, Jun began to let out a series of especially cute moans, the feeling of having his cock played with being much different than anything else they've done up to this point. She elicited another, slightly louder but still soft gasp from him when she grasped onto it with her hand. He was unable to keep his hands steady during this, unintentionally getting a little rougher with her breasts. "R-Ravana-san, th-that's my..." He spoke weakly, completely at her mercy.

Without realizing it he began to slightly move his hips, his body's way of asking her to remove his boxers, the final barrier between her and his manhood. She would have been able to tell by this point just by feeling it that despite his shy and sweet personality he was actually rather well endowed "down there"!

Ravana moaned softly at Jun's touch. As he squeezed her breasts, the demon smiled at his sudden exclamation about how her breasts felt to him. She giggled and gazed at him adoringly. As she felt the human press against her desperately, she obliged him and slid her fingers to the top of his boxers, pulling them down as slowly as she could manage, trying not to let her own desires get in the way of teasing Jun a bit. She knew he wanted her to go faster, but making him wait a little longer than he would like was so much fun. As he gasped at her touch, Ravana took the chance to kiss his neck again, liking the way his skin felt against her lips.

Finally she managed to get the boxers over his hard cock and slipped down to his thighs. The demon straightened herself again to get a better look at it. She could feel herself blushing immensely. It was much bigger than she had anticipated, and this made her want Jun that much more.

"Jun-chan..ah...you've really got it goin' for ya dont you?" Ravana breathed, grasping the erection in her hand again, staring at it with complete lust and fascination. As she tightened her grip, she began slowly moving her hand up and down on his cock, watching Jun carefully. She loved watching him in pleasure. The feeling of it made her want to take her skirt off and ride him, but she kept her desires in check and began moving faster and faster. As she did this, the movement caused her boobs to bounce a little.

Jun's lower half squirmed enticingly as she deliberately took her time in pulling down his boxers, finding it to be equal parts frustrating and enjoyable. After what seemed much longer than it actually was, his bare cock was freed from his restricting boxers, bobbing a little due to being rather large. His blush managed to glow even brighter when she commented on its size, previously unaware of how he compared to other guys. "Eheh, y-you think so?" He asked, shyly averting his gaze in a rather adorable show of embarrassment.

He wouldn't be able to focus on said embarrassment for very long as she proceeded to grab a hold of his manhood and began to gently stroke it's length, once again making sure to start slowly and gradually build up speed. "Mhmm, ahhn-ahhh~" He couldn't suppress his cute moans as she worked his cock, which began to leak a bit of precum that would drip down and provide a bit of lubrication, making her hand job all the more pleasurable.

Not wanting to be a selfish lover, he redirected his attention to her breasts, continuing to feel her up with more enthusiasm than before. While his left hand kept groping and fondling her soft boob, his right hand shifted it's focus to her to other breast's nipple. He began to very lightly pinch and tug on it, wondering how she would react to having it stimulated like that.

As Ravana worked on stroking his cock, she couldnt help but giggle at his moans. She found it very cute, and she glanced up at him to see his face in pure pleasure. She was proud of herself, and looked back at her hand, startled, as she felt the precum drip onto her hand.

This caused Ravana to speed up her hand, knowing it was feeling really really good to Jun. She smiled happily, but suddenly gasped in pleasure at the sudden stimulus Jun had given as he touched her breasts again. As he rubbed her left one, his right hand began to play with her nipple.

“Ahh~~ oh Jun-chan.. ah.. that feels so good!” She moaned. She could feel herself getting wet. She needed him in her badly. She knew she had to have him. Sure, she lusted after Jun, but if they had sex they would be much closer than they ever have been, and the thought of being Jun’s made the demon’s heart pound even faster.

Finally she removed her hand from his cock, knowing that if he had an orgasm it would take a while to have another. Finally she crawled back up to him, dragging her boobs up his body. She kissed him slowly, snaking her tongue back into his mouth. Taking a deep breath after a few minutes of frenching, she looked up at Jun.

“Jun-chan...would you like to have sex with me?” Of course he could object. Jun’s inexperience with such a thing mightve made things a bit daunting to him, but she had to ask.

When Ravana gasped so suddenly, Jun stopped playing with her breasts for a moment, afraid that he did something wrong. Before he could ask about it though, she voiced her approval over his actions, which brought an excited and goofy smile to the young man's face. He was quite pleased to see that he was making Ravana feel equally as good as she was making him. "Ah, d-does it?" He asked happily, proceeding to play with her boobs with even more enthusiasm than he was previously.

He was caught off guard when she stopped stroking his member and leaned back down to initiate a surprise kiss, reluctantly removing his hands from her breasts to instead embrace her in a hug. He quickly moaned into her mouth, his tongue eagerly wrestling with hers. When she pulled away to speak, a trail of their combined saliva connecting their lips briefly formed and disappeared.

He smiled blissfully as he replied. "Y-Yes, I'd like that very much Ravana-san! I-I've never done it before, but I'd very happy to give you my first time~" She could feel his manhood twitch a bit in anticipation underneath her weight as if to agree itself.

Ravana smiled happily, rolling off of Jun so she could easily slip her skirt and stockings off as well as her underwear. She wasnt very self concious when it came to getting undressed in front of someone, esepcially if that someone was Jun. In fact, she was quite confident in her body, and she liked to show it off whenever she could.

“Good Jun-chan, because I really need you in me right now... don’t worry about it being your first time,” she winked at him, “I’ll go slow. Plus I’ll be doing most of the work, so you mostly just need to lay back and relax..” she said this all in one breath, her excitement showing in her voice.

Finally she was completely naked and she crawled back on top of the human very slowly. As she straddled him again, she couldnt help but give him a huge smile. Even after they had been doing so much, she still couldnt believe it was happening. Her tail waved happily in the air, her lust and wanting of Jun finally taking over her.

Ravana slowly lowered herself onto Jun’s hard cock. She knew she was already very wet, and Jun’s precum both made it much easier to get him inside of her.

“Ahh~~” she moaned loudly. It was just as good as she had thought it would be. She managed to slowly slide down him until all of him was in her. She glanced up, breathing heavily, making sure Jun was ok.

Without even realizing it, Jun found himself leaning up so that he could get a better view while watching Ravana remove the rest of her clothing, unable to take his eyes off of her. He wasn't sure why but there was something about her demon figure, her tail, horns and uniquely shaped ears included, that he found irresistible.

His face was practically glowing red when she told him how badly she wanted him. In fact, he didn't even think that he's hardly ever thought about the idea of a girl being interested in him in such a way. And despite his shy nature, he strangely found himself not even all that nervous or worried about losing his virginity. He was embarrassed sure, but not really concerned that something might go wrong or anything. The only explanation for this that he could think of was because of how considering towards his inexperience she had been up to now. The thought of Ravana and him being such a good match like that only made his heart race even faster. That said, he still very much appreciated her reassuring words.

"R-Right, thanks.." He said softly as she climbed back on top of him. He watched as she lined her now dripping pussy with his erect cock before slowly sinking down on him. "Ahhahhn~" He loudly moaned in time with her, his first pussy feeling better than he ever could have imagined. He smiled sweetly as his gaze met with hers. "R-Ravana-san, it's in.. I-I'm inside of you.. You're pussy, it feels so hot, it's like my cock is going to melt~"

Her giggle was mixed in with her breathy moans.

“You’re adorable Jun-chan... ahh~” she moaned as she slid up and down on his cock. She could feel it inside her, and the sensation made her stomach feel tingly, which caused her to feel dizzy with pleasure.

“Oh~~ ahh!!” She moaned louder and louder, now rubbing her own breasts in complete ecstasy. Her heart pounded with each downward motion on his cock. She threw her head back, her tail stiffening in pleasure.

As she rode him, she managed to sink down to his level and start kissing him, now easily sliding her tongue into his mouth. Their kisses were a little awkward as her bouncing motions caused them to break apart and come together a couple of times, but for the most part it wasnt an issue for her.

He grinned goofily as she doted on him and when she began to move, his own moaning would accompany hers. "Ahh! Ahhhn, R-Ravana-san~" As she bounced up and down on him, he found himself moving his hips in time, thrusting up into her a little each time she came down on him. "Your pussy is incredible! I-It's squeezing my cock so tightly, but it still slides in so easily! I-I had no idea sex could feel so g-good!

As she leaned down to initiate another kiss, Jun was all to happy to oblige, eagerly and sloppily frenching her right back. His tongue wrestled aggressively with hers as they both tried to enter each others mouths. As they made out his hands began to wander before finding her own hands. Entwining his fingers with hers, he held onto them, adding another layer of intimacy as they continued to make love in as many ways possible.

After a bit, he pulled away from their kiss to speak. "How does my cock feel Ravana-san? D-Does it feel good? I-Inside your wonderful pussy?" He wanted to hear her tell him, to know that they were both making each other feel such pleasure.

Ravana couldnt help but smile as he locked fingers with her. She felt like she was all his now. Nothing would be able to take them away from each other! The demon whined a bit as Jun pulled away, her face pulling into a comically pouty expression. That is until he asked about his cock inside her...

The question made her smile again and she began to kiss him gently on his neck and down to his collarbone, nodding absentmindedly.

“Mhm,” Ravana moaned between her kisses, “it feels so good Jun-chan... I can feel it inside me...its so big~” she whimpered in his ear, her face flushed due to blushing and how hot she was getting. She continued to move up and down on him, making her boobs bounce.

“Ohh Jun-chan!!” She moaned, clamping her fingers onto his arms. His cock had hit her in just the right spot.

Jun stifled a giggle at Ravana's exaggerated expression when he broke their kiss, knowing that he actually felt the same way a little. When she answered his question, another large goofy smile spread across his features, the thought that he was adequately pleasuring his partner bestowing a bit of confidence to the shy boy.

"Haa, haa, I'm glad.. I-It makes me really happy to know that it feels good.. That we're both here making each other feel good.. I-I think that I'm falling in love with you Ravana-san!" He told in between breaths, his face turning a fresh shade of red at the words that were leaving his mouth. It might have just been due to the thrilling rush of experiencing sex for the first time, but at the moment Jun truly did believe that he might have been falling for her.

He was a little disappointed when Ravana let go of his hands and grabbed onto his arms as he loved the feeling of her fingers between his own, though he quickly got over it. His own hands were left to wander once again, soon coming to rest upon the demon's hips once again. Gripping them firmly, Jun found himself aiding her in riding him, lifting her up and bringing her back down with his own strength, causing their fucking to become even more intense. "Ahn, ahh god! I-I can't stop moving my hips! It's like they have a mind of their own!"

Ravana’s eyes widened when he told her he might be falling for her. It caught her so off gaurd that she almost stopped everything, but managed to keep everything going smooth. She felt her face flush dramatically as she stared at Jun, trying to discern whether he knew what he had just said. But before she could do much, Jun started thrusting into her while she was still riding him, and it made her gasp.

“Jun-chan!” She screamed, laying down on Jun’s chest as they kept moving together. She moaned in between breaths. Her breathing becoming faster and faster as she could feel herself reaching climax. She assumed he was too as he told her he felt like he couldnt stop. Ravana pushed harder and harder on him until everything in her body stiffened.

Her fingers clamped together on Jun’s arms and she gasped loudly. Her whole body was shaking and as it ended everything felt extremely hot. They were going to need to open a window...

Jun couldn't have known how thrilling that a girl crying his own name with such desire was, and it was indeed enough to start sending him over the edge. "R-Ravana-san!" He repeated, wanting to fill the air with more and more of their screams alongside the lewd sounds of him plunging into her. As she leaned down and rested against his body, he moved his hands from her hips to her lovely ass, still pulling her lower half down on him as he doubled down with his thrusting.

"Ravana-san, I-I can't last much longer! I'm going to cum! I'm going to- I'm cumming!!!" With a final few powerful and especially deep thrusts, his cock erupted, pumping multiple streams of his hot seed into her sopping wet mess of a pussy. This lasted for a few moments, being the hardest Jun had ever came from masturbating alone, filling her up nicely with the sheer quantity. When it finally ended, Jun lay limp, momentarily drained from the intense fucking they just did.

He was left gasping for air, only one hand still resting on her rear while the other fell onto the bed. After a few moments of catching his breath, he was able to speak again though only in between breaths. "R-Ravana-san... That was.. That was incredible..."

Ravana could feel the human's warm breaths on her head as she fell, exhausted, on top of him. The demon couldnt help but give a small smile as Jun voiced his pleasure with what they had just done. After a few moments of silence, she nodded.

"I agree Jun-chan! We should do that again sometime. Maybe we can try out some...new things." She said impishly, thinking of all of the positions she would like to try with him. Of course she wouldnt pick anything too over the top. Ravana sighed as she lay on her person, the feeling of her huge boobs on his bare chest made her feel safe somehow. It felt nice being so close to someone. Instead of just using them for a casual fling, this was something nobody could just get rid of so easily. Ravana decided she liked having something like this. Finally she sat up after a few more moments, gazing down at Jun with big eyes.

"We should clean up Jun-chan. We should go do something fun!" Of course she wasnt exactly sure what that would entail, but she hoped Jun would be able to figure something out. Maybe he could remind her of more things about being human. She couldnt remember much of her human days, but just the sex had brought back so many suppressed (or perhaps lost) memories, she could only imagine what other things in the daily human world would do for her.

(Sorry about the wait, ive been dealing with irl stuff)

He smiled bashfully as Ravana was quick to suggest that they go at it again in the near future, implying that they would engage in a wide variety of deviant activities. Truthfully, Jun would have been good to go again right then and there, but he didn't want to come off as too horny or lustful towards her. Sure, they ended up having sex despite having just met, but Saul truly did want to pursue a romantic relationship with her.

As if reading his thoughts Ravana proceeded to sit up, his cock still inside of her, and suggested that the two of them spend some time together doing something else. "Ah, yeah sure thing!" He said happily, thinking of what they might be able to do. "I already ordered a pizza, so going out to eat might be a little redundant. Oh but how about a movie? That's a common thing that couples do when they go out on a.." He blushed softly and shyly averted his eyes a bit. "a, d-date.."

Looking back at her, something else occurred to him. "Oh but then again, I suppose we might cause a bit of a scene if a demon showed up to the movie theaters. I don't suppose you know any magic that can create a human disguise, do you Ravana-san? If not, we could still just watch a movie here at home of course!"

(No no you're fine! I'm the one who should be apologizing seeing as how I took a week to reply ^_^")

Back
Top Bottom