Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Guide To Demon Dating (Stonetribe & TheSquishiestDog)

Stonebones

Star
"There... we.. go... and..... done!" Jun stood up and wiped the sweat off his brow with his sleeve. Even though Spring wouldn't be here for a couple more weeks, the temperature was already starting to get particularly warm. He had just finished pulling the weeds in his front lawn. He wasn't exactly the most physically fit guy, so manual labor like this would really take a lot out of him. He let out a tired sigh and headed back inside.

He spoke to himself as he took off his gloves and boots. "Phew, all this yard work never gets any easier. Honestly, I don't even mind if my lawn isn't perfectly maintained. All my neighbors put a lot of effort into theirs though, I'm worried that mine will stick out as an eyesore otherwise.." He stopped for a second, thinking about the possibility of getting one of those riding mowers, before shaking his head and dismissing the idea. "No no, that would be way too expensive. It's hard work but I'm not that helpless. Besides, it's good exercise. I think..." He went into his room, taking off his gardening duds and changing into the clothes he was wearing prior. "Hmm, so what should I do about dinner" He thought out loud. "I think I'll order take out, I'd say I've earned it" He reached for his phone on his bed stand, only to grasp thin air. "Wha- aw man not again. Now where did I put that thing?" He scanned the room, spotting his phone on top of his pillow. "Now why did I leave this here of all places? Geeze, it's like there's been a ghost going through all my things.." He picked up his phone and dialed his favorite pizza place. He sat down on his bed and asked about today's specials when his call was answered.

The room was light, the warm sun outside filtering through the single window in Jun’s bedroom. Ravana was sitting delecately on the window sill, enjoying the warmth of the sun as much as a demon possibly could. In her opinion, spring was one of the best seasons, especially when it rained. The three eyed girl sighed in frustration as she flipped Jun’s phone over in her hands.

How in the world does one use a stupid thing like this?! Shifting her gaze outside, she watched the boy she had been haunting for a while now work in his yard. She stared dreamily at him. Oh the things she would love to do with him... Ravana had been trying to get the boy’s attention for a few weeks now. Of course it was not allowed for a demon to show thenselves to a human, but a simple haunting wouldn’t hurt anything would it..?

Suddenly she noticed Jun stand and start back inside. Panicking, Ravana looked around, wondering where she could hide before remembering her newfound invisibility. She stood up and set his phone on his pillow, knowing full well thats not where she had found it, and hid herself. Just in time, Jun had walked in. He looked exhausted, but Ravana liked it. She admired his hair. A light brown that accented his skin tone wonderfully. His startling green eyes shone happily despite his apparent exhaustion. She watched as he reached for his phone, and took note at his expression when it turned from excitement to confusion. Ravana couldnt help but giggle a bit as he muttered about a ghost.

Well he isnt completely wrong I suppose... the demon mused.

"45 minutes? Okay, thanks!" He hung up the phone and set it back down before stretching his arms up into the air. "Man, I'm beat.. I should probably take a quick shower before the pizza gets here, I feel kind of gross after all that yard work." He said, thinking out loud again. Entirely unaware that there was someone in the room with him, he began to strip off his dusty clothes, leaving him in only his boxers. Grabbing something more comfortable to wear, he headed into the bathroom down the hall.

Due to living alone, or rather thinking that he was living alone as of late, Jun was a little carefree about certain things. For example, he didn't bother to close the bathroom door as he didn't have to worry about anyone walking in on him naked. Setting his change of clothes down, he hopped into the shower and turned the water on, letting out a satisfying "Mhmm, feels nice.." as the soothing hot water hit his skin. He began to hum a little tune as he washed up, his previously sore and tired body quickly being rejuvenated.

Ravana leaned against the wall closest to the door. She had studied the human enough to know that once he began stripping off his clothes he was going to get naked in the shower. Humans were silly like that sometimes... personally she loved it. Well..she loved it when it came to Jun. It was so funny... ever since she had become a demon, her views on things had changed. She still felt the emotions that the humans felt, but her concept of time was now altered. The simple things she would've done as a human seemed ridiculous now. Following Jun into the hallway and finally the bathroom, she watched him strip the rest of the way, not ashamed as she stared a bit longer at... certain parts of him. He stepped into the shower, and Ravana dared to peek. She slid the curtain open a little, still being careful to stay invisible. His light skin glistened from the water droplets, making it hard to stop looking. Jun had a nice body, she couldnt deny that. He wasn't incredibly muscular, but he wasnt too skinny either...

After a minute or two of watching, she slid the curtain back and decided to go downstairs and into the kitchen. She opened the fridge casually as this had happened many times in the few weeks she had been here. The demon girl grabbed a soda, opening it and sipping lightly. She loved soda! She always held the liquid in her mouth a little longer than usual, letting the fiz burn her tongue before she swallowed it. The sweetness was her favorite part! Ravana loved sweet things. She set the can on the counter, making it very visible so Jun would notice it, and decided to sit on the counter and wait for him to come downstairs.

Had Jun known that someone, especially a cute girl, was peeping on him in the shower, he'd have just died from embarrassment! Thankfully though he'd be spared from knowing such a thing, for the time being at least. When he stepped foot outside of the shower, his body felt refreshed and recharged, like he could march right back outside and do all that yard work all over again. "Ahhh, much better!" He mused as he toweled off and got dressed. He was still drying his hair when he wandered back downstairs and into the kitchen. "Nothing better to do after a hot shower than to enjoy a cold drink! I'll just open up a soda and-".

He paused mid sentence, standing in place as he stared at the opened can of soda that he was almost certain he hadn't left there. "Huh..." He said flatly, racking his brain as to how he might of forgotten about this, the latest in the series of objects he seemingly misplaced. "Did I grab a soda after I came inside? I mean it is pretty warm out.." He picked the soda up and took a sip himself, unaware that he had just performed one of those indirect kisses that were all the rage when he was in high school. "Yep, still cold. That must have been it, heh. Oh right, the recycling goes out tomorrow, I better toss this in before I forget." Setting the can down, he reached up into the cabinet for a glass, unaware that Ravana was right in the way. He was positioned in just such a way that his hand would come in contact with her invisible, perky chest.

"Huh?" he said plainly, blinking exactly twice. He was completely caught off guard and baffled as to what was happening. Without thinking, he softly squeezed his hand, entirely unaware that he was currently grabbing a handful of demon boob.

Ravana was debating on whether or not to head back upstairs when she noticed Jun come into the kitchen. She smiled as she watched his face yet again fall into a very confused expression when he noticed her recent mischevious endeavor. She was about to get up and walk over to him, but he seemed to be one step ahead of her and walked over to her first. Ravana held her breath, staying completely still.

The whole time she had been in this house she had never been so close to him, but at this point there was no way she would be able to get up without alerting him of her presence. The demon girl sat stock still, her gaze locked onto Jun. She gripped the edge of the counter as his hand slowly reached up toward her, and suddenly it was on her boob!

The sudden touch made Ravana lose focus on her invisibility. Just like that she appeared before the human, her face flushed as his hand groped her. She was aware of her sudden appearance, mentally cursing herself on being so careless. She managed to cover her surprise with a sly grin.

“You sure know how to make a girl’s heart race dontcha?”

Surprisingly, instead of freaking out by a person seeming to materialize out of thin air right in front of him, Jun was simply so baffled that he kept straight though clearly confused facial expression. Just what was he looking at?! It looked like a human in appearance, however it was clear that it was anything but. It had blue skin and a tail and horns and even a third eye on it's forehead. And upon closer inspection, he could see that it was most definitely a she.

Entirely unsure how to respond, he merely said the first thing that came to mind. "I, er, h-hello.." He spoke seemingly calmly, though it was quite obvious that he was stunned, to say the least. "Um, pardon me but who, or rather, what are you?" All this while, Jun's hand remained on her breast, barely aware that he was still feeling her up. After a moment, his gaze wandered downwards a little and the realization finally sank. Amusingly enough, it was this that elicited the reaction of shock that one might expect to have upon someone appearing inside of their house out of no where "Ahhh!!" He shouted softly as he immediately retracted his hand, his face now bright red. "I-I-I'm so sorry! I-I was reaching for a glass and I didn't see you there! I-I'm not a pervert I promise!"

Cocking her head slightly, Ravana’s grin turned into an impish smile. She lowered her gaze with his when he realized where his hand was placed. His sudden reaction to this made her start giggling.

“You’re so funny when you get flustered. And it’s a shame...I mean, I wouldnt be opposed to you feeling me again,” Ravana winked at him and hopped off of the counter, crossing her arms. The gesture made her breasts appear larger than they already were, and she knew this. “And I really hope you’re not gonna run and get a priest... I may have been a demon for a short time but I’ve had my fair share with those guys. Besides..” Ravana said, dropping her voice to a playful tone, “why would you wanna get rid of me?”

She walked up to Jun, wrapping her arms around him playfully and giggled. Just as soon as she had the contact, she let go. What in the world was she doing? This wasnt right... she wasnt supposed to be flirting with a human. On the other hand, wasnt it her job to be bad? She was a demon after all, why couldnt she have a little fun too?

Placing her hands on her hips Ravana appraised Jun and sighed. “I suppose I should tell you my name? I’m Ravana...no need to introduce yourself, you’re Jun-san.”

"Eh? F-Feeling you again?" He repeated, stammering cutely. Despite being a fairly good looking guy, due to Jun's shy nature he had always been pretty bad at talking to girls, especially super cute ones like Ravana. So the fact that she proceeded to immediately flirt with him only made communicating that much harder for him. Her briefly hugging him in particular elicited a rather charming squeak.

"Wha, d-demon?" He said flatly, his embarrassment seeming to disappear for the time being. Even though Ravana made it pretty clear what she was, it still took Jun a moment to process that she was in fact a Demon. When he did though, everything in his head started clicking into place. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" He said as if he had just finally understood a complicated math problem. "So that's what's been going on these last couple weeks. Jeeze, you had me worried that I was actually losing my mind. I was just being haunted by a demon the whole time. Man, that's a relief." Though he spoke in a joyful tone, he said all of this as if being haunted by a demon was generally thought of as being a better alternative to becoming legally insane, or as if any of it were normal at all for that matter.

He offered her a friendly smile and repeated her name. "Ravana-san, it's nice to meet you. Are, are you really a demon? Gosh, that's pretty amazing! I've never met a demon before!". There wasn't a trace of concern or anger in the way he spoke, instead all too curious to learn about his newfound guest. "Ah but, why are you here? If you don't mind me asking that is."

Ravana giggled at Jun's stammer. He had obviously never been good in situations like these, and the demon planned to watch him squirm for as long as possible. Nodding, she answered him.

"Yes silly. Feel me. Just like you did on that counter. You wouldnt wanna leave a girl wanting, would you?" She asked in mock innocence. Finally she backed away from Jun, leaning casually against a wooden cabinet. Watching him with rapt interest, she noticed his uncharacteristic response to the fact that she had stated herself to be a demon. She raised an eyebrow at the human, wondering why exactly he wasnt freaking out just yet.

"You know, from the way you act you would think you've been around demons your whole life," she said, a little disappointed, "I was really hoping to get some good spooks outta you before the real fun began... And yes, of course I'm a real demon! You can touch me again if you'd like just to be sure?" She giggled, waving her tail in a gesture that seemed to push away her joke before it could get further. "I've been here for a few weeks now to answer your question, " Ravana shrugged, "and since I was helpful and decided to give you all that information I think I deserve a slice of that pizza you ordered?" She offered a sly grin.

Jun tried his best not to let her not so subtle flirting work him up too much, though he couldn't suppress the light, persistent blush across his features. "Ah, you think so? I didn't even know that demons actually existed until now.." He said in response to her comment about his under-reaction to her being a demon, his head slightly tilted as he pondered it, entirely unaware how what he just said further contradicted his nonchalant attitude thus far.

He was rather quick to oblige her request for a bit of the pizza he ordered, hardly giving it any thought. "Oh uh yeah sure thing. Food always tastes better when you have company to enjoy it with." He didn't seem to notice the fact that she didn't actually answer his question as to why she was here in his home, only how long, something that they pretty much already established with the misplaced objects and whatnot. Instead, Jun could only think about being hospitable towards his "guest", perhaps foolishly so considering he didn't know anything about her and that she had been living in his house without asking for any kind of permission.

At the moment, the door bell could be heard and Jun quickly turned around. "Ah, there it is now!" He said, clasping his hands together as her briefly left to answer the door. A moment later, he had returned, pizza and a 2 liter of cola in hand. "Here we are, I hope you like meat lovers." He said as he placed the box on the counter and opened it up, gesturing her to help herself to a slice. "Ravana-san, do you mind if I ask you some questions about demons? Like uh, are demons born as demons?"

Ding-Dong
Ravana perked up at the sound of the doorbell, indicating the food was here. Of course she didnt have to eat, but she could vaguely remember that in her previous life it was one of her favorite foods! She waved her tail happily and desguised herself with her invisibility magic.

She followed Jun to the door, peaking over his shoulder at the human in the doorway handing him the box of food. Finally the door shut and she appeared again, staring expectedly at the pizza box and the soda. Her eyes brightened.

“Oh I love soda! Is it the same kind as the ones you have in your fridge?!” She asked happily, taking it quickly from him and unscrewing the cap. She took a swig and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, deciding this one is better. It was the same, but the bottle was bigger and that pleased her. Then she turned her attention back to Jun, smiling happily.

“Sure, ask all of the questions you want! As far as I know, there are demons that were here from the beginning of time. Ya know, when God cast Lucifer outta heaven and whatnot? But I think now you kinda just get put in that spot when you die... although some people just go down there and suffer, so im not really sure what kinda qualifications you need or anything...” As she spoke, she grabbed the pizza and sat down with it, opening the box and taking a look.

“Wowee! This looks great Jun-san!” She grabbed a slice and began eating. It was amazing!

Jun gave a soft chuckle at Ravana's excited reaction to the soft drink, her perky personality already starting to win him over. He reached up and (this time successfully) retrieved a couple of cups from the kitchen cabinet and proceeded to pour them both a glass of soda. As he did, he listened to her brief explanation on how demons came to be. Truthfully he wasn't all that familiar with Christianity, though he believed he'd know enough to understand the gist of what she'd tell him.

"Ah, is that so?" He said, reaching for a slice of pizza himself and having a bite, chiming in on how good it tasted. "Mhmmm, so cheesy!" He promptly gobbled up his first slice before turning his attention back to her. "So some people become demons when they die? Then that means that you used to be a person too, right? What was your life like before you became a demon? Ah, if you don't mind me asking that is. I-I don't want to pry or anything, eheh.." He averted his gaze slightly, suddenly conscious about seeming too forward or interested in her personally.

Ravana paused slightly, the question startling her. The truth was she couldnt actually rememeber most of anything about her previous life. She knew she mustve had one as she knew basic human emotions and remembered her favorite foods... for the most part though her demon side had taken over completely.

After nibbling on her pizza slice a little longer, she finally answered him. “I’m not really sure... I mean, I suppose I remember some things. For instance, most demons don’t know human emotions. They’re incredibely cruel because they have no remorse. But because Ive only been a demon for a little while, I can still feel emotions like... like love.” Ravana smiled at Jun knowingly giving him another sly wink before continuing, “plus I remember one of my favorite foods was pizza!”

As she was telling her story, she grabbed another slice before asking a question that had been on her mind for a while. “So, Jun-san... how would you feel about a roomate? And before you get all sassy I know ive been here for a few weeks, but I meant...maybe if I could..ya know, stay?”

Jun listened intently as she told him that she didn't remember much of her previous life at all, almost feeling bad for her in a way. He had no idea what it was like of course, but the thought of knowing that you lived an entire life but could barely remember what it was like filled him with a kind of sadness. He wanted to apologize, afraid that he made her think of something upsetting, though judging from her response it didn't seem to actually bother her all that much. He let out a little sigh of relief, his light blush returning when she implied that she was interested in him.

He still had plenty of other questions he would have liked to ask her, but before that conversation could really take off Ravana asked about the prospect of becoming his roommate. "Eh, you mean you want to stay here? W-With me?" He said, surprised by her sudden proposition. His blush grew slightly darker at the thought of having a girl as cute as her living under the same roof. He scratched his chin as he considered it, already surprisingly open to the idea due to his friendly and naive nature. "Well, I don't think that very many people get the chance to live with and learn about an actual demon. And you seem like a nice enough person so.. I guess I wouldn't mind!"

He paused for a moment, scratching the side of his head as he thought about it a little more. "Though, I suppose I shouldn't just let someone stay here for free." He said, thinking out loud. Despite his spacey behavior up until now, Jun wasn't entirely irresponsible. "Is there anything you think you could do to help out? Like maybe with some of the household chores? It doesn't have to be too much, not at first at least." He was a little worried about scaring her off by asking for something in return, not seeming to realize that he was already being extremely generous with his offer.

Ravana tilted her head as he stuttered, seemingly surprised by her question. She smiled and gave a short laugh. Jun gave a good point though at the fact that she would need to pay with something in order to stay...it wasnt exactly fair to him. But she was a demon, and if she was going to give him something it might as well benefit her too, and she had just the proposition.

“Sure Jun-san, ill do a few of your measly little human chores for you, but how about I offer you something even...better?” Ravana hopped off the couch and turned to face her soon to be new roomate. She was going to offer him something no man could refuse... suddenly she leaned in, putting her arms on either side of Jun’s head and resting her hands on the back of the couch. She leaned in so close that her nose touched his just a bit.

Smirking, Ravana said, “how about we have some fun..? Remember back in the kitchen? When you accidentally grabbed me? How about I let you grab me all the time? Or even more than that!” Suddenly she pushed herself away from the human and slowly reached down to the hem of her sweater, tugging it up a bit to show him part of her stomach. She slowly raised her shirt just below her breasts.

Ravana smiled at him. “If you know what I mean..?”

Jun smiled, happy that she didn't mind offering something in return for staying with him. And honestly, being as agreeable and generous as he was, he would have been perfectly happy with something as simple as helping out around the house. Ravana on the other hand, had something completely different in mind. "Eh? Something better?" He repeated innocently, not having seen this coming despite her blatant flirting with him.

His eyes gradually widened and his blush intensified as she leaned in, not used to having a girl within such close proximity. His heartbeat began to pick up speed when she was at his closest, his nervous breath tickling her lips ever so slightly. His expression remained the same even when she pulled away from him, making it all too obvious what she meant by something "even better". His heart skipped a beat as she slowly lifted her sweater, exposing her tummy to him, coming just short of revealing her perky breasts.

"Eh? F-Fun? G-Grabing?" He stammered cutely, knowing full well what she was really talking about. "B-But, is that alright? I mean, we've only just met! I-It's not that I don't like you! I-I think your k-kind of cute, v-very actually.. Ah! B-But I mean.." The sudden direction this conversation had turned was causing Jun to rapidly lose his cool. Why, it would be bad if her were to... He looked down and proceeded to exclaim loudly. "Ahhh!" He didn't realize it until now, but watching Ravana lift her sweater up like that had given him an erection that was now visibly pushing up against his pants. He quickly rushed to cover it up with his hands, but that only served to make it all the more obvious. Looking back up at her, all he could do was nervously chuckle as his face grew even redder than before.

Ravana laughed, Jun’s stuttering and general nervousness of the situation making her giddy. She loved seeing him flustered. But even it was a surprise to her when she followed his gaze, noticing he had an erection. She smirked at this, realizing how fun this was going to be.

“Of course its alright Jun-chan... I wouldnt have suggested it otherwise,” she said softly, raising her gaze to look at his blushing face. She smiled at him, his overall demeanor very endearing to her, making her want him even more, “if you like me then I’ll let you have me silly.” She said, biting her lip playfully. Before anything else could be said, she walked over and placed her knees on either side of Jun’s thighs and sat on his lap, taking his face in her hands. She could feel his erection against her, and her eyes lit up with pleasure.

“If you’re alright with it then I’m alright with it. We can start with something right now, so you can get a taste of what itll be like. Ya know, getting you used to it and all. I can tell you’re not very experienced with this sorta thing.” She giggled and reached to take his hand, softly guiding it to her breast again, giving him a chance to pull away if he decided he didnt want to. She made sure to start light, her sweater now covering her again so not to freak Jun out...too badly.

Poor Jun was nearly mortified at popping a boner right in front of her like this. He was actually afraid that she would be offended and would react with disgust at his ungentlemanly slip up, not even realizing that this was exactly the sort of response that she was hoping for. So it was much to his surprise when she not only didn't mind, but was actually happy that she was turning him on. "Eh? Y-You mean you don't mind? Your not upset?" He asked nervously, still hiding his errection with his hands.

He made no effort to stop her from climbing on him and straddling his waist, letting out a soft moan from her body pressing against his errection. Her reassuring words helped to calm his nerves a great deal, his worried expression even turning into a weak smile. Even as she took his hand and rested it upon her boob, he made no effort to resist, though she could feel his arm trembling slightly. He shyly averted his gaze for a moment as he spoke. "I-I don't have a whole lot of experience w-with girls. But..." His resumed eye contact with her. "But, i-if you're alright with a guy like me, I wouldn't mind b-being your lover, Ravana-san." His blush grew especially dark as he said lover, quickly becoming caught up in the moment.

He took a deep breath and exhaled before resuming. "I would like to start small and work our way up, i-if that's alright. Like maybe, we could, y'know.. K-Kiss?" He watched her intently, awaiting her answer.

Ravana smiled reassuringly at him. Even though she may have been a flirtatious demon, that didnt mean she didnt have sympathy. She was willing to go as slow as he wanted as long as she got him to herself. The demon girl shivered when he placed his hand on her breast, keeping eye contact with him.

"Sure Jun-chan. We'll go as slow as you want." She whispered as she leaned into him again, her lips brushing against his softly. "I don't mind having a guy like you at all...I've known that I wanted you ever since I came here." Finally she placed her lips firmly against his, making sure not to take it too far. It was just a small kiss, nothing like making out. Pulling away, she studied his extremely red face, smirking.

"Is...that ok?" She asked innocently. She could feel her heart racing. She had gotten into many flings with many people. What else was she supposed to do as a new demon? She wasnt allowed to make any deals yet, and she didnt have any other way to have fun. But this was different. She...felt something with Jun... something that made her feel more than lust towards him...She knew she had felt this during her other life, but she couldnt quite put her finger on it.

Jun's eyes lit up with anticipation when she agreed to help ease him into this sort of thing. As she leaned in close, she could feel his somewhat erratic hot breathing against her face, a clear indication of how excited he was getting. His heart was beating quite fast now as well, he had never experienced a rush like this before!

And then it happened, Ravana pressed her lips against his in a brief but tender kiss. He was unable to surpress a soft moan that would lightly tickle her lips. It only lasted a short while, but to inexperienced Jun it felt so much longer. It was wonderful, like a bolt of electricity surging through his body. He couldn't help but lean into her little when she pulled away from the kiss, clearly not wanting it to end.

He was left panting ever so lightly from the experience, immediately wanting for more. "Y-Yes, that was, wonderful.." He said in innocent awe. "I-I'd love to kiss some more! I-If you don't mind.." Despite feeling more embarrassment than he think he's ever had in his entire life time, it was far outweighed by his desire to explore these intimate interactions with her.

A small laugh escaped Ravana’s lips before she obliged him, leaning in to kiss him softly again. As much as she wanted to make him wait for it, she couldnt help but want it so desperately herself that she wasnt going to make herself wait. She had been craving this for weeks now. Never would she have imagined being able to do this with him. She thought for sure she would never even be able to touch him, living her life wondering through his house, doing small mischievous pranks just to grab his attention that wouldnt even focus on her...

Suddenly she snapped out of her thoughts and pushed away from him again, breathing a bit more heavily. It had been a longer kiss, and her thoughts of what couldve happened between them instead of what was going on now pushed her to cling to him a little harder. She talked about love before. But there was something more.. she knew she loved him, but what was that word when two people were just meant for each other..?

Soulmates!

The word finally reached the forefront of her mind, and she wondered how Jun would take to being that for her. She had thought she had been soulmates with someone in her past life, but this was her life now. He was hers now.

Kissing Jun’s cheek softly, she got off of him, placing a hand on her hip. Ravana smiled softly to him.

“So what would you like to do now lover-boy? We could keep this up in the bedroom if you’d like, or we can stop and give you a break. Honestly it looks like you’re about to pass out.” She giggled at Jun’s blushed face. He looked a nervous mess, but to Ravana he was adorable. She liked seeing him like that. She wished she could take it so much further with him... images of what she could do to him flashed through her mind before she remembered she had to take it easy. For now.

"Mhm! Mhmm~" Jun still couldn't help but moan a little into the second kiss. She held the kiss for longer than before, and he loved every second of it. He had no idea that kissing girls was so amazing! His tongue instinctively pushed against her lips lightly, wanting to explore her own mouth and meet with her own tongue, though he was able to resist from doing so as he was still a little weary of overstepping his boundaries. Once again, he failed to realize that something as simple as tongue kissing was still relatively mild as far as making love goes. He too was left breathing a little more heavily when she broke the kiss, his face beet red.

When she got off of him, he cleared his throat a little and tried his best to regain some of his composure, though he didn't do all that great a job of doing so. "Eheh, d-does it?" He asked with a soft chuckle, not doubting her in the slightest. "Sorry, I-I guess I just had no idea that just kissing a girl could be so, so amazing." His gaze wandered downwards back to his still obvious erection, a new wave of embarrassment washing over him with it being in clear view of his newfound lady friend. He wasn't quite as sheepish about it as before though, making no effort to hide it from her despite still sort of wanting to.

"I-If it's alright with you Ravana-san, I'd like to keep going." Much of his previous reluctance from before was absent in the tone of his voice as he was now much more comfortable with the idea of doing such things with her. He trusted that she wouldn't do anything that would truly upset him. Had she spoken her mind about being soulmates, Jun likely would have been very receptive to the idea. He got up off of the couch and in a bout of courage, (at least to him) he took her hand in his. "I guess you probably already know where my room is huh?" He said as he led her upstairs. Once they arrived in his bedroom, he sat down on the side of the bed, leaving space for her to sit down next to him. "So, what's next Ravana-sensei?" He asked with a playful giggle, referring to her as his own love teacher.

Even though she was supposed to be the teacher in this situation, she still blushed as Jun took her hand, letting him lead her to the bedroom even though he was correct that she did know where it was. She smiled to herself at the thought that he had an erection this whole time because of her.

Ravana was very proud of herself because of that. As they finally reached his bedroom, Jun sat down first on the bed, making room for her too. She laughed lightly at his joke, taking the seat next to him and placing a tentive hand on his leg. Sure, this may not have been new to her, but the fact that Jun was fairly inexperienced at this sort of thing made her nervous as well.

How far was she allowed to go until he got too uncomfortable? She supposed she would have to push things on him very slowly. So she leaned in for another kiss, remembering the sensation of his tongue brushing her lips. So she obliged him this time, slipping her tongue to his lips this time, waiting for him to open his mouth so she could explore.

As she did this, she also slowly moved her hand higher and higher up his thigh, closer and closer to to his erection. Ravana could feel herself blushing, hoping Jun would be ok with his. She made sure she was going slow enough so he could stop her at any time.

Without saying anything Ravana initiated another kiss, much to Jun's delight. "Mhmmmmm~" He hummed softly into their kiss, feeling like he could do this with her forever. His body shivered slightly when her tongue rested upon his lips, asking permission to come inside, which he of course was all too happy to oblige. Tilting his head a little he parted his lips enough so that her tongue could meet with his. His tongue was shy at first, carefully prodding and brushing against hers. As their kiss dragged on though he became became less timid, his tongue willingly entwining and dancing with hers. If he thought that normal kissing was great, then he would find kissing with tongue to be amazing.

Without even realizing it himself, his hands began to slowly wander, finding themselves to rest gently upon her hips. Alongside the fact that he made no efforts to stop her, this would likely be a good indication that he didn't mind her hands wandering in turn. Jun's shy and embarrassed demeanor betrayed the fact that was actually quite eager to explore the acts of making love. He was embarrassed and shy, make no mistake, but he was also a very friendly and affectionate sort of guy. While he absolutely would have appreciated the amount of care and caution she was putting into not going over board and upsetting him, there was likely little that she could actually do by this point that he wouldn't be alright with.

Back
Top Bottom