Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Patrician and His Reluctant Bride (Houdini X ToujoursPur)

Octavia giggled as she looked at the man that she was gambling with and giggled. She walked over to his lap and sat on it as she straddled it. "Come on sir." she whispered in his ear and licked it softly. "I can pay of this debt can't I?" she asked as she continued to straddle his hips. She giggled and started to bite and kiss his neck. The man nodded as she moved down to her knees and smirked.

Octavia screamed as he grabbed her arm. "I am about to be if you keep yelling." she growled at him. She moved to slap him and glared at him. "Stay away from me! I am not married to you! Prove it!" she tried to get away from him as she grabbed the other man's arm. "Please he beats me don't let me go with him. He will kill me and my unborn child." she breathed sadly as tears poured down her eyes.

Titus flew into a rage. He had just caught his wife in a compromising position with another man. And on her wedding night, no less. He knew that with his position in the empire, no one in the room would dare defend Octavia against him. Besides, he had the right, as her husband, to do with her as he see fit. Everyone there, even if they were Octavia's friends, understood that.

Titus chased Octavia around the chair, grabbing her roughly by her hair, and dragging her away from her friend, pushing her against a wall. "You want proof?" he shouted. "The proof is in our bed. The blood on our sheets from me breaking in your disgusting virgin pussy two hours ago. Do you want me to go get it, so all your friends can see?" He gripped her hard by the shoulders, slapping her in the face in front of her companions. "I'm not going to kill you. Just show you how to be a proper wife, since you apparently have no idea. You should be ashamed of yourself, flirting with other men on your own wedding night. And since you obviously don't see the shame in it, I'm going to have to shame you, it appears." With that, he reached under her garment, and tore it in two with his strong hands, top to bottom, flinging it to the ground. Now completely naked in front of her friends, he threw her to the ground, giving her a hard slap on the ass once she was down. "Are you ready to apologize yet?" he demanded.

Octavia screamed as her hair was pulled and she started to tear up. She was not going to cry in front of him. Octavia whimpered as she was pushed to the wall and she grabbed her head in pain. The yelling man made things worse as she felt her world start to spin. She growled as she couldn't believe he would call her disgusting. "You raped me! I am not married to you! You have no right over me. I will get my father on you." she yelled and tried to fight him away. Octavia blushed as her clothes were suddenly removed from her body. She took a deep breath and bit her lip roughly. "Please don't. . ." she thought to herself as she was tossed to the ground. She was on all fours like a dog as he suddenly slapped her ass causing it to get red almost immediately.

Octavia still had no cried out as she shook her head. "I will not apologize." she growled as she had to stop her tears. "You should apologize to me for a horrible night that you say we had in the bedroom. A wife should stay loyal if he was good in the sack."

Octavia's comments about his deficiencies in the sack were laughable, but Titus didn't think they were funny at all. "Raped you?" he scoffed. "Is that what you call it when you were moaning and begging for me to take you?" He reached back and slapped her soft ass again, harder than the last time, making a matching red mark on the other side. "Is that why you were moaning at the top of your lungs when I filled your pussy? This pussy," he continued, grasping both butt cheeks, and spreading them as far apart as he could, showing her sex lips hanging beneath to all her friends.

"Go ahead and find your father," Titus taunted. "He has no right to you, you're my possession now," he hissed, grabbing her mane of hair, and yanking her to her feet. He pulled her naked to the door by the handful of hair, fighting her attempts at resistance. "Let's go home- to your home, where a married woman belongs at night," he said. "That way, I can punish you properly. This was nothing," he growled.

Octavia growled and glared at him. "I hate you!" she screamed after the last slap to her poor butt. It was already red and hurting from his previous slaps. She blushed when her friends saw her sex and she took a deep breath. This man was insane. "Stop it!" she screamed and was going to get up until she had her hair pulled. She yelled loudly and started to cry. "Please sir it hurts." she tried to slap him away from her.

The emperor's guards stared at Titus as he dragged his wife around the town. She whimpered and started to cry as tears poured down her cheeks. Titus must have been a close friend of the emporer for the men to run and tell the emporer. "Good then you will have your name soiled. I hope I embarassed you." she screamed as they were now in front of their house. "I hope they never invite you back there again." she tried to slap and kick him.

Titus tried to avoid Octavia's slaps and kicks as he dragged her naked through town, but inevitably, a few landed on his body. "You bitch," he shouted as they got to the entrance of his house. "You've embarrassed me. "And you're going to be punished every time you do, until you learn." He dragged her into a drafty storage room in the back of his house. Slamming the door behind him, he finally let her go, watching the door carefully, and lit a lantern. Picking up a set of chains used for slaves, he turned back to her with a devilish smile. "This will just be a brief lesson before bed," he said, approaching her with the chains, a set of two wrist cuffs with about three feet of chain in between. "Although maybe, just maybe, if you are truly sorry, I'll let this be your only punishment," he offered.

He grabbed Octavia from behind, holding her in a tight bear hug. Twisting her arm behind her back, he snapped one cuff on her wrist. Holding her arm up in the air as she fought and squirmed, he tossed the chain over the ceiling rafter, and then forced the other cuff on her other wrist. Now she was forced to keep her hands up above her head, standing straight up, naked, with no opportunity for modesty. "So, you still think it's a good idea to go out and blow other guys?" he taunted, reaching out and pinching a nipple hard.

Octavia laughed as he was yelling at her about embarassing him. Octavia's laugh quickly turned to frowns. He was going to punish her and she had no one to save her. Octavia screamed as she was being dragged downstairs. Octavia bit her lip as she started to shiver from the coolness of the place. Octavia widened her eyes towards the chains and tried to rub yet he tied her up. He could now abuse her body wherever he wanted.

"I am sorry please." she screamed loudly as her nipple was pinched. "Please don't do this to me. I am sorry. I won't do it anymore." she begged as she thought she heard horses outside. What if he would let his friends have their way with her? Titus was close friends with the emporer. That was the only way they had all the fancy things. Octavia continued to whimper as she heard more horses and men's voices upstairs. "Honey what are you going to do to me? If they have their way with me then you definitely won't be the father."

Although Octavia was quite repentant all of a sudden, Titus decided to teach her a lesson nonetheless. He picked up a riding crop, and approached the shadow of her nude, tied up form quietly. Winding up, he struck her breast with the crop, making a loud whacking sound and it hit the skin. "Tell me then, Octavia," he said approaching her, cupping her chin in his hand. "Tell me what you're sorry for, and what you won't do anymore. I need you to be specific."

Stepping back, before she even had a chance to answer, he struck her hard on the other breast with one fluid motion, aiming as close to the sensitive nipple as he could. "All of a sudden, you seem to have changed your tone. Why is that? Are you truly sorry, or just scared?" he asked, stopping to wait for a reply this time.

Octavia gulped as she looked at the riding crop and screamed loudly as she closed her eyes. Tears begged to fall yet she tried to stop them. She bit her lip as he grabbed her chin. She looked into his eyes hoping that he would see the sorrow in it. "Please I am sorry don't hurt me." she begged before she got another whack with the crop. She took a deep breath and bit her lip harder.

"I am really sorry. I promise I will never gamble and cheat on you again." she whimpered. "I only want to be a loyal wife to you. I will do as you say master I promise." she whispered in his ear almost sexually. She licked the shell of his ear slowly and smiled.

Titus smiled at her declaration of sorrow. He wasn't sure if she was sincere, or just trying to escape a beating, but he was hopeful that this reminder was all she needed to set her straight. As horrible as she had acted, she was still quite an attractive girl, and her whisper got him a little turned on. Showing some restraint for a moment, he stood back from her again, and gave her one hard swat on each breast again, four red marks now prominent on her chest. Finally, he gave her another hard one on the stomach, right over her navel.

"I'm certain you deserve much more," he told her, setting the crop down, and approaching her again, tracing his fingers lightly across her stomach. "But if you promise, I'll stop now and untie you. But to show you'll be a loyal wife, you'll have to come back in our bedroom and do to me what I caught you about to do to that man tonight."

Octavia smiled inwardly as he started to believe her. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before two more whacks appeared on her chest. She screamed out in pain and closed her eyes tighly. She also recieved one on her stomach and she closed her eyes. "Please this hurts me." she whimpered and stopped as he placed the crop down. This was it? This is what he was going to do to her? She took a deep breath. Atleast she would live to tell the tale to her friends. She would still sneak out even if he wouldn't gamble.

Octavia agreed to do it. Whatever made her get untied. As soon as she became untied she smiled and grabbed his hand. "Come along darling." she whispered and bit his neck softly as she slid her hand over his member. "You seem to have wanted this." she giggled and walked to her bedroom with him. She waited for him to sit on the bed too attend to her wife duties.

He grabbed her hand and led her into their nuptual chamber once again. Although it was the middle of the night, he'd developed a full erection by the time they got to the bed, his member responding to the touch of her hand. He sat down on the edge of the bed, placing his hands on her head, and pushed it down. His member was throbbing, eagerly anticipating plunging into his wife's warm mouth.

"Okay, I want you to kneel on the floor and suck," he ordered. "And swallow every drop when the time comes," he added with a sly smile.

Octavia sighed in relief as they were inside the bedroom. Putting her mouth around his member was a small price to pay. She looked at the member and smiled. She was going to tease him for a bit. She grabbed the member gingerly and started to rub it softly. She kissed the tip and slowly placed the whole thing inside her mouth. She smiled and started to suck him slowly and started to deep throat him. She wanted to please him before pissing him off the next night.

Titus closed his eyes and leaned his head back, both hands on her head as she accepted his hardened manhood into her warm mouth. She teased a little, with her rubbing, stroking, and kissing of his tip, but didn't take long to get down to business. Before he knew it, she was bobbing up and down on his rock-hard length, allowing him to feel the soothing warm of her mouth. Before long, he could feel the back of her throat, even feeling his tip penetrate into the beginning of her esophagus. He smiled, and pulled her head even further into him when he reached the deepest point, hoping to make her gag on his cock. He was absolutely pulsating, though, and knew he wasn't going to last much longer the way she was going at him.

Octavia smiled as her husband was enjoying himself. She took a deep breath and continued her actions yet quicker and harder. She was going to make him pleased with her at least for now. She continued her actions on his member to make him release. Once he did release she tried to swallow as much as he could. What a waste, she thought, he could be impregnating her yet he wants to waste in on something frivolous as this.

She shrugged her head and stood up to go to bed. Octavia slid into bed and stared out the window and towards the moon. Atleast the moon was able to have its freedom. She took a deep breath and slowly closed her eyes. "Good night husband." she whispered and slowly opened her eyes. She hoped he wouldn't have anymore wishes from her.

Titus eventually got his release, throwing his head back and moaning as he exploded into Octavia's mouth. He slid into bed when she did, completely satisfied. He looked over at his wife, unsure that she'd learned her lesson, in fact. Her eyes seemed to be elsewhere. "If you as much as leave this bed before I do," he whispered, grasping her wrist firmly, "you'll be sorry. Much more so than when I had to tie you up." He released his grip on her gradually, sinking into his pillow. "I mean it. If you have to relieve yourself, do it in the bed." Finally he dozed off, sleeping peacefully until well into the morning.

Octavia whimpered and sighed as by the time the man woke up she had already peed herself. She gulped and tried to stay away from the spot as much as she could. She hated the smell as it made her sick. She took a deep breath and looked at the man sadly. "May I please get a bath." she begged and looked at him sadly. Octavia started to shake a bit as she was also very hungry. She shook when she didn't have food inside her after a while.

Titus woke up to quite a foul smell. He rubbed his eyes, gaining alertness for a few moments, before he realized that his wife had urinated in the bed. Jumping away from the soaked spot, he gasped. "You peed the bed?" He was in shock and didn't even know what to say. He knew what he'd told her, but hadn't expected her to actually soil their sheets. "Are you a baby, Octavia? You can't hold it until the morning?" he demanded.

He popped off the bed, marching around to Octavia's side. "Of course you can bathe," he said with a sugary smile. "Come on," he offered, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her out of bed. Marching her through the house, still nude of course, he pulled her forcefully when he had to. He opened the front door and forced her out into the morning light with all his might. "Fetch me some buckets of water," he called out to his servant Quintus. "My wife needs some urine cleansed off her body. And other fluids as well." He pressed her up against the wall of their house, right on the main street, men and women of all ages passing my. Most of the stared in amazement and shock at the naked woman and her angry husband.

Octavia woke up from the sudden movement and looked at her husband. "I lost my virginity! Of course I am going to have some problems down there." she hissed at him and sighed. She needed a shower and was going to get out of bed. Octavia whimpered when he grabbed her wrist. This was not looking good for her. She bit her lip as they were suddenly taken outside. People stared at her and men started to laugh and tell their wives this would happen to them.

A guard walked over to them just as Quintus was coming with the water. "The Emporer wishes for your company tonight at the party." he gave them a piece of parchment as he stared at Octavia. Octavia bit her lip and looked at her husband. She heard about what the Emporer usually did to men's wives that he found attractive. Octavia looked down to see the white stains from her husband on her thighs.

Titus just snickered at her excuse. He knew she'd never lost her virginity before, but he didn't see what that had to do with controlling her bladder. He laughed at the scene along with the passerby, nodding at a few whom he knew personally. He accepted the parchment from the guard, opening it up and reading it. So the emperor, Caesar himself, had requested his presence this evening. It was quite an honor. He wondered if it was due to him having heard that Titus had taken a new bride. But, now he had things to attend to first.

Taking a large wooden bucket from Quintus, he held it at chest level. "Hold her down against the wall, Quintus. Bend her over." Quintus grabbed the Octavia roughly against the wall of their house, and forced her to bend over facing the building, so that her pale white butt was completely exposed to all those on the street, as well as Titus. Taking a step towards her, he flung the bucket at Octavia, soaking her bottom and midsection. "I'll hold her while you wash her next," Titus called out to his servant. Titus took a hold of Octavia from behind, lewdly grabbing her from behind, using both breasts as handles. A few moments later, the servant approached with a fresh bucket of water, and threw it on Octavia's face. "Are you clean enough now, my wife?" Titus asked with a laugh, turning her face around with his hand to face him.

Octavia bit her lip as people continued to watch her. She didn't bother pleading with Quintus. He hated her from trashing his master, most likely. She bit her lip as her white butt was exposed to the crowd. People still started to look on not caring if they were late to work or not. She started to bite her lip. She felt like crying yet she didn't. She wasn't going to give him that satisfaction that she was embarassed. Octavia sighed as she was suddenly pulled up and looked at him sadly. "I am fine." she said with hate and pushed him away from her. She glared at him as the people continued to stay. They knew of his temper and what he was capable of doing. "I am going back inside." she hissed at him and started to walk towards the house.

Octavia hoped she could get away with it. She needed to get ready for the party with the emporer today. She hoped that she wouldn't make him sleep with her. What if he held his baby? He only had one daughter anyways and wanted to expand his small family. She bit her lip softly and shivered. She was getting called now but she was still happy that she was clean. She bit her lip as she decided on what to put on today.

Titus followed his still naked bride into the building, asking Quintus to finally make them both something to eat. He allowed his wife to dress and eat now, joining her at the breakfast table. It was actually quite a turn-on for him to have humiliated her out in the street, and part of him secretly hoped she'd misbehave some more so that he could do worse to her. "Quintus here will take care of any of your needs today," Titus explained, really meaning that Quintus would keep an eye on her and report back to him. "I have to speak before the Senate today, but I'll be back an hour before dinner. Be ready by then, and a chariot will take us to the Emperor's palace. And," he added for emphasis, holding her by the wrist and lowering his voice, "If you humiliate me in any way before Caesar, you'll be far sorrier than you can imagine."

With that he was off, running about and carrying out the business of the Empire. About an hour before dusk, he arrived back at home. "Octavia," he called out as he opened the door, looking around for his wife. "Are you prepared for our dinner engagement?"

Octavia wanted to cry yet she bottled it up inside. She would never give him the tears. She bit her lip to stop the tears as she was dressed and looked down eating slowly. Octavia looked at him as he left and decided to stay home today. She walked to the newly clean bed and laid there with a sour pride. She never felt so horrible in her life. She ignored Quintus and only had breakfast. She would wait until dinner to eat. She hadn't heard from Quintus in a few hours as she let out two tears before quickly wiping them away as she heard her husband's voice. She didn't realize it was already that late. She had bathed after breakfast so she was okay and she just had to brush her hair and fit into her pink toga. She took a deep breath and rolled out of bed as she quickly placed it around her body. Her hair was curled up and laid on her back.

"I am, dear." she sighed sadly and looked down at the ground. She bit her lip and looked at him. Octavia looked down sadly and looked back up once more with a fake smile. She had to do this for the rest of her life it seemed like. Octavia walked to her husband and kissed him. "I missed you oh so much. Quintus can tell you how depressed I was. I just laid in bed and moped around." she said softly and sighed. "I will behave tonight and make you proud husband."

'So far, so good', Titus thought, as Octavia approached him and kissed him like a devoted wife. She actually looked very nice in her pink outfit and curls. "Excellent, Octavia. I'm sure in time you won't be as bored and depressed here. You'll have things to do, just honorable things befitting of a lady." He rubbed her cheek with his palm as he said this, hearing the chariot pull up in front of the house. Grabbing Octavia by the hand, he led her there, which took them on the twenty minute ride to the Emperor's palace.

Dinner was quite lavish, a party of twenty or so eating the finest delicacies. They shared in some pleasant conversation with all present. But after dinner, the Caesar turned his attention to the newlywed couple. "Titus, may I compliment you on your lovely wife," Caesar boomed. "I'd love to have a look at her myself. In private," he added with a big smile. Titus gulped, knowing the depraved tendencies of the most powerful man in the known world. "Of course," he answered, the only answer which was safe to give. "You ought to come back as well, Titus," Caesar added with a laugh. "It wouldn't be appropriate for me to be alone with your wife, after all." Titus stood, motioning to Octavia to follow the Emperor into the back.

Octavia sighed softly as she looked around the chariot. Women had children with them. She wanted children more than anything. She half wished her husband had slept with a woman before her just so he would have a child. She loved the smell of children and how they were so innocent to the cruelties of the world. At the palace she ate quite a bit. She was starving and was having friendly conversation with some of the other wives. She giggled a bit as they told her tales of their husbands in bed.

Octavia didn't hear Caesar acquire about wanting to see her. She was too caught in conversation with the other women. She stopped once Titus grabbed her attention. Octavia followed them as she was shaking. How dare he want to see her? She was married to Titus for only a day. Caesar was also married and had a daughter. She took a deep breath as they walked inside his room. Caesar led Titus as they sat down next to each other. Octavia was starting to get disgused. Caesar was almost twice her age. She took another deep breath and looked at the two of them. "Take off the toga, girl, I would like to see you." the old man smiled. Octavia looked at Titus in horror. She knew she wanted to please him but this was taking it too far. "I am only allowed to be naked in front of my husband." she looked at him. "Unless he wishes for me to be naked in front of you."

Back
Top Bottom