Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Patrician and His Reluctant Bride (Houdini X ToujoursPur)

Houdini

Supernova
Titus Marius had long awaited this night, his wedding night. His bride had taken his hand in marriage earlier in the day in the house of her father, as was the custom. They had held hands in front of the priest and the dozen or so guests in the house, and an offering of cake was made to Jupiter, after which the bride and groom ate the offering. A procession was then made to Titus' house, where he had carried her over the threshold.

Titus waited alone as his bride prepared herself in her chamber. Her mother would have tied the knot of Hercules around her waist this morning, a knot that only he, as her husband, could untie. Everything had fallen nicely into place. The day of the wedding had been chosen well in advance so as not to coincide with any ill omens. Now he only had minutes to wait before he had the right to deflower his bride.

Titus Marius was a respected young man in the community, a distant cousin of Octavius Caesar himself. Of desirable birth and background, he was the youngest member of the legislative body, the Comitia Centuriata. His legal wit and comprehension had long been appreciated by its members, and although his status as a member of Caesar's household had given him a foothold in politics, it was his intelligence, confidence, and even arrogance at times, which had allowed him to advance. He was an impressive man in stature as well, standing just over six feet tall, with a solidly built physique. He had been trained as a young man in all the traditional battle disciplines and techniques, and practiced at them several times a week with other patricians and plebeians, keeping himself in good shape. His brown hair was cut short, and combed straight down over his forehead. He sighed at he sat on his finest chair, hoping only that she would emerge shortly.

Octavia's mother brushed her hair as Octavia was left to think by herself. At eighteen, she was already married to a popular man. She did like him after the few meetings they shared together. She took a deep breath and blushed as she remembered the day they were engaged to marry. Octavia lived in a family where marriage was not for love but for power.

Octavia smiled as she shrugged a bit to herself. Octavia was not seen as the child bearing house wife. She had friends and liked to gamble. She always stayed out late and used to sneak back home drunk. Would her husband want to tag along if she did that? Maybe they would have that common bond together. She shrugged it off once her mother said that she was ready.

Octavia had on a white dress to symbolize her purity. The belt hung around her waist and she walked out with her head down low. Her black hair laid neatly on her back and her brown eyes sparkled. "I am ready dear husband." she told him as her mother was in their room chanting prayers. Once the mother was done she left and Octavia gulped. "Be gentle." she pleaded with a small blush on her cheeks.

Titus smiled a big smile once Octavia came out of the room. She was quite a pretty girl. And her shy blush was very endearing. Titus was a demanding man, however. He found out everything he could about Octavia before their wedding. He even had a servant follow her around, witnessing her carousing, and report it back to Titus. That certainly was not going to take place now, now that she was his property. Titus did all he could to stop from throwing himself at her until her mother left.

Once they were alone, Titus grabbed her firmly by the hips and pulled her over to the bed, staring into her brown eyes as he did so. The room was certainly set to the proper mood, with many candles burning, fresh flowers in several vases, and nice tapestries on the wall. Taking her to the bed, he suddenly threw her roughly down onto it, leaping on top of her and pinning her down, spreading her black hair all over the sheets. "Do you know that you're mine now, Octavia? To bring me pleasure when and how I need it?" He smiled devilishly at her, reaching down with his hand, and yanking up the hem of her dress, sliding his hand up her leg to the knee. "And not only on the wedding night. Whenever I demand it of you." Reaching back up and pressing both shoulders into the bed, he added: "So, I'll admit it to you now. I'm not going to be gentle, my dear. I'm going to show you that I'm your husbandly owner now."

Octavia whimpered and tried to push the man off of her. She was a bit scared now yet she wouldn't show him. She felt herself trapped though. She couldn't disrespect her husband. He would then just rape her and divorce her. She would be treated as a lepor. She tried to wriglle away from him. "You have to respect me as your equal." she cried out and started to pound her fists into his chest.

Ha! A wife seen as an equal. She was going to get ravished for that. Octavia sighed as she knew it was coming to come whether she wanted it to happen or not. Who knows, maybe she could like it? She tried to push him away once more before halfly commiting herself to him. The woman heard about women who denied their husbands their release. A friend of hers was whipped in front of the man's friends and then they all had their way with the fried.

Titus laughed as she called herself his 'equal' and flailed against him. Removing his hand from underneath her dress, he pinned both of her hands down firmly to the bed, moving his face just an inch or two from hers. "Equals?" he scoffed loudly. "Do you know how much I've accomplished in the political arena of this empire? More than any other twenty-five year old has ever done. Any that's not a Caesar, at least." He quickly grabbed her body and flipped her onto her stomach, using his knee pressed against her back to hold her down while he began untying the laces to her wedding dress.

"You need to respect me as your husband. Your owner and master. It appears I'm going to have to be quite a bit harsher with you tonight than I had planned, due to your attitude." Finally pulling the back of the dress open, he grabbed her by the hair, and lifted her head up off the bed by the hair. "Perhaps the only way you're my equal is in your ability to drink and gamble. That's right, I know," he said with a smile. "Do you think I'll allow you to dishonor my house like your father did? Keep that behavior up, and perhaps I'll impregnate you and send you back to your father's household," he sneered. "Now take off the dress, or else I'll have to."

Octavia didn't care of her 'dear' husband's achievements. She growled as she was suddenly laying on her stomach. He could easily just take her like that. She started to grow worried until he only untied her dress. Octavia started to turn over and stood up as she slipped off ehr dress. She took a deep breath and looked at him sadly. "How could you do this to me? I wish you and I were never married." she hissed and smiled. "I hope the next time we get in to a war you die." she growled and slapped him across the face.

She didn't care what he did to her. Octavia's eyes widened that he already knew about her gambling and drinking. "I will do whatever I want. You cannot tell me not to hang out with my friends." she hissed dangerously and smiled. "Maybe I could just work at the brothel after you leave me at my father's house. I hope our son looks like you so then I can dishonor you." she hissed as she stood naked in front of him.

Titus winced as she slapped him after telling him she wished they hadn't been married. He wasn't hurt, so much as shocked that after how clear he'd been to her about what he expected, she was still so petulant. Lunging at his naked bride, he tackled her into the bed, grabbing and twisting one of her breasts in a knot on the way down. Placing one hand firmly underneath her chin, he used his superior strength to force her head all the way back into the bed, so she couldn't move it at all.

"How dare you say something so dishonorable to our household. You are a member of my house now, whether you like it or not," he bellowed. Still holding her chin firmly in place, he reached down, and patted around until her found her naked sex. Using a knee to force her thighs open, he began rubbing all around her most sensitive area, tracing his hand up and down her slit. "You will never be a whore," he shouted. "Maybe my whore, but never a whore for the public. And this," he said, ramming a finger only an inch or two deep inside of her, "especially belongs to me. To fill it when and how I want, to use it, to deprive it, even to give to another man if I so desire." Pulling his finger out of her pussy, he quickly shoved it into her mouth before she could protest. "Taste that if you want to be a whore so badly," he taunted her.

Octavia screamed once he lunged towards her. She continued to try and push him off. She was now afraid of what he was going to do to her. She yelled loudly in pain as her breast was tortured by his hands. "Stop it please." she screamed out as tears begged to fall. Octavia could no longer see what he was doing. Now she could only see the wall with the candles. She tried to move her head to be able to continue her attack on him.

"I don't like it! I will never like it. I will never like you!" she screamed and stopped as he started to touch her body. Octavia started to feel sick as her thighs were seperated for him. The cool air nipped at her sex and she tried to close her legs. Octavia gulped once he started to play with her slit. She took a deep breath and started to gasp a bit. "Stop it." she hissed yet then he slipped a finger inside of her mouth. Octavia tasted it and gagged as she tried to move her face away from the taste.

"I am not going to be used by you or your pathetic friends." she hissed and tried to get away. "Maybe I would like your friends. You seem quite small compared to them if you know what I mean." Octavia started to laugh a bit. Her sex wanting the man a bit. She had never been touched before by another person and it felt somewhat good.

Titus smiled widely as he saw all the expressions fly through his virgin bride's eyes. He loved to watch her eyes and guess at the feelings they harbored. Pride, anger, rage, resentment, fear, desire, and arousal. All mixed within the course of a few seconds. He just laughed at her attack on his manhood. "Well that's very forward of you to say, Octavia, but as you haven't seen my size yet, I wonder how you can know that. Before you know it you won't just like me. You'll love me. And my 'small' member, as you describe it. You'll be begging for it. In your pussy, in your mouth. Maybe even in your ass, you whore." His voice was much more calm and even now, as he knew he had her well under control, even with her still flinging insults at him.

Laying his weight on top of her, Titus reached down again and found her clit despite all her squirms to keep him off her. Finding that sweet pleasure button, he began working it, up and down, side to side, flicking it like crazy with his thumb. "Soon, your little slut hole is going to be soaking wet, and begging for me, Octavia. I dare you to deny it." Sliding up along her, he looked down into her dark eyes, still working her clit. "I dare you to tell me you don't like it. Go ahead," he urged her with a wicked smile.

Octavia growled at him. "Don't you think that is pretty homo of you if you want to put it in my ass?" she asked and looked at him like he was stupid. She suddenly stopped struggling as he started to finger her again. She took a deep breath and gasped as she moaned softly. Octavia started to try and close her legs once again. She wasn't going to tell him that she liked him.

Cum started to slip out of her and she shook her head. "Stop it! I hate you." she growled and glared at him. Octavia always heard about the people that had rough sex and she wondered how it felt. She took a deep breath and started to moan a bit more. "Get away from me." she growled and tried to push him off. "I don't like anything you to do to me you ugly ass. Why don't you go off and ruin someone else's life?" she asked with malice.

Titus laughed in her face as she told him to ruin someone else's life. "I think I like ruining yours well enough," he shot back with flared nostrils and the same evil grin. "Wait a moment, what is this?" he asked, mopping his hand around her pussy opening and feeling all the moisture she had secreted. "Don't you know that a cunt only leaks this stuff when it's turned on?" he demanded. "Admit it. You're enjoying this." Pressing her head back violently into the bed again, he looked straight into her eyes. "I'm going to get up now and undress. You are to stay on this bed and keep your legs spread wide. If you don't, I'm going to chain you up and whip you, and then ravage you while you're still tied up."

Standing up off her gradually, he suddenly wiped his cum-soaked hand across her whole face. "There's the proof that you're aroused, since you still deny it," he barked. Titus stood in front of the bed next, and quickly removed his toga and the fine, seamless undergarment of silk that was beneath it. Keeping an eye on her to see if she obeyed, he now stood before her fully naked, his muscular chest gleaming with a bit of sweat, his manhood engaged in quite a full hard-on.

Octavia stopped as he rubbed it in her face that she was releasing for him. Octavia growled at him. She was not going to admit that she was enjoying this. She screamed at the force of her head and she growled. Octavia gulped at the prospect of being whipped and still ravaged for everyone to see. She had no reason to want that punishment. She took a deep breath and waited for him to return. As much as she hated him she was turned on. She needed him inside of her.

Octavia scrunched her face and wiped her face from the contents. She gulped and started to move back away from him. He seemed to be quite big. "So what you got me turned on. You keep calling me a whore so I guess I would get off easily." she growled and glared at her. "Now please just get this over with. I am getting hungry." she sighed and yawned tiredly.

Titus crept back up to the bed, where his pretty, but petulant naked bride lay. Holding his manhood out in front of him, he leaped back into the bed. She was right, his erect shaft was quite a handful, and he fully intended to acquaint her with it shortly. "So, you admit you were turned on," he said, grinding on top of her, so that his cock poked her inner thigh. "I don't intend to 'get it over with' so quickly," he added, in a deep, scratchy voice. "I'll finish at my own pace." Reaching down, he found her clit again, and began rubbing it vigorously between his thumb and forefinger, knowing it would drive her wild with arousal.

"I'm not going to finish until you admit you like it. That you like it and you want my cock inside of you," he growled into her face. "Until then, I'll just keep teasing you and your little whorish cunt," he continued. He continued to massage her clit up and down, side to side, feeling her get wetter and wetter, before suddenly stopping. Grasping her wrists, he pinned them to the bed and knelt over her. "So, do you like it?" he demanded, looking down into her brown eyes. "Do you want more?"

Octavia growled and shook her head. She would never admit such a thing to him. Octavia cringed as she felt his member touch her inner thigh. Octavia glared at him. It was bad enough he wasn't a good husband. Now he was going to torture her. She gasped and brought her head back. Maybe if she orgasmed while doing this he would think of her a whore and leave her alone. "Stop it." she growled.

"I will never admit that to you. You are not worthy of being inside me." she hissed and tried to push him off once more. "If I am such a whore then why am I a virgin you dumb asshole!" she screamed at him. She had never placed her mouth on the guy's private parts and never had sex. She could have been a priestess if her parents didn't screw her over by making her marry him. Octavia tried to ignore the feelings once more.

She needed the release and she knew a hand job wouldn't do it. Octavia bit her lips as she tried to think of a way around this. Her sex was used to this now and needed something more. Octavia whimpered at his sudden actions and looked in his eyes. Octavia was in a predicament. Would she really want this? Before she could think this out she blurted out, "Yeah lets do it. Then I can go gambling and drinking with men. Since I won't be a virgin anymore I guess that is how I can pay my debt."

Titus' eyes blazed with anger as she said 'let's do it' and resolved to go carouse with men afterwards. "There will be no drinking or gambling!" he roared. "You won't as much as step foot out of this house without my permission," he angrily insisted, rearing back, and slapping her hard in the face. "And what's more, I know your pussy wants to get filled. You need to beg me for it, or it won't get any attention at all. You'll suck my cock, drink my cum, and be handcuffed to the bed for the night, so you can't even as much as finger yourself!" he threatened.

He reached back down, and rubbed her clit back and forth hard, before teasingly tracing a line around it with his fingernail. He pinched it, pulling it away from her body, and rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger, before letting it snap back into place. "You're so soaked," he teased. "That's why you're a whore. Even if no one would touch you before, only a whore would become aroused for a man she didn't even like," he continued to tease her. He saw the desire written all over her eyes. "I'll have my release one way or another," he hissed, leaving her pussy off completely and kneeling over her face, slapping her mouth with his rock-hard cock. "So are you going to beg for it in your pussy like you mean it, like you know you want it?"

Octavia whimpered and looked at him. "I will do as I please. You are not my-" she couldn't finish as her face flied to the side. Octavia whimpered and cupped her cheek close. She really wanted to go out their and be with friends. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. She had no idea what to do. Octavia started to sigh and moaned loudly as her clit was being teased once more. Octavia took a deep breath as she didn't want to cave into him. "That is the stupidest thing ever. Anyone gets excited if their private parts comes to play." she growled and glared at him.

Octavia couldn't take it anymore. She was going to get him inside her. "I want you in me." she said softly. She couldn't speak any louder to him. She was trying to keep her pride in tact. Octavia closed her eyes as she was getting ready to be pleased by him. She knew that he didn't like her. "Why aren't you a whore? You don't like me and you are already excited." she smirked at him.

"Why am I not a whore?" he laughed at her, repeating the question. "I am teaching you a lesson that should have been taught you a long time ago, you silly bitch. It's called having respect," he said, sliding down along her, now that she'd admitted she wanted him inside her. Of course he wouldn't admit it to her, but he was quite turned on indeed by her moans of arousal, and her writhing, beautiful, naked body.

Sliding down, and placing his manhood in position, he continued working her clit manually, driving her into more of a frenzy. "Prove you want me, Octavia," he said, a bit more calmly, and dignifying her slightly by the use of her name. "Spread your legs, and hold yourself open down there, with both hands, so I can enter you," he said, the tip of his manhood tracing lightly against her wet opening.

"That is the stupidest thing you said today! The stupidest thing I said was I do." she growled at him annoyed yet was happy he would be going inside of her. She was getting ready for her to get inside of him. Octavia growled and spread her legs as she separated her lips slowly. She gasped and closed her eyes as she continued to moan.

She hoped he wouldn't tie her up tonight. Octavia started to think of a plan as she waited for him. "Hurry up." she growled and looked at him. She wanted him to take him already.

((Let her go gambling and the servant follows her and tells him))

Her mouth was continuing to run, but Titus was so aroused at this point that he didn't really have much motivation to keep fighting with her. There would be time later for that. With a beautiful, naked, moaning, girl in front of him, holding her virgin pussy open with her fingers, he would prove to be a man of less than his reputed intelligence if he didn't take the opportunity. Laying himself out on top of her, he reached down, and guided his manhood into her waiting, wet opening.

Once he slid himself between her moist lips, he almost immediately encountered her hymen. Grinning into her eyes at this obstacle, he pushed onward, breaking the hymen. "I'm gonna do you nice and hard. You won't want to get it over with, once I get going on you," he promised. As he pushed on, her pussy was like a tight, hot glove against his manhood. He wasn't even all the way in, and she was completely filled by him. Pulling back out, he leaned harder on her, penetrating her deeper this time. Moving in small circles to try and widen her out, he pulled out a second time, before pressing in to the hilt, his balls now resting against her slit. "Happy now that you're filled up? Now that you're damaged goods?" he taunted.

Octavia moaned loudly as she lost her virginity to her husband, her enemy. She brought her head back and gasped. Blood slowly seeped out of her opening yet she was in to much pleasure to care. Her back was arched as she gasped even louder. "Do me a favor. Shut up." she growled at him as she balled her fists once more. She wrapped his legs around him and started to scratch his back. She was supposed to lose her virginity to him anyways. They were both damaged goods except it was worse for her.

"I am glad you did this for me." she said with a smirk. "I don't have to pay the people I owe money to anymore." she laughed and portrayed a devilish smile. "I hope I become pregnant by one of them. All your friends can see what a little boy you are when you can't get your own wife pregnant." she started to laughed harder as she continued to moan. She was getting up there as she fought the urge to release just yet.

Titus simply grinned at her taunts, enjoying himself too much to retaliate. "You'll get whipped into shape in time," he said in between moans of enjoyment. "Quite literally, I'm sure." It was quite strange that they lay there flinging insults at each other, yet both were almost to the point of a sexual climax. "Mmm, ahh," he moaned. "If you ever sleep with another man, I'll beat you to within an inch of your life," he vowed.

He took a glimpse down, and saw her blood mixed with Octavia's vaginal juices. So she truly was a virgin. Grabbing her wrists, and pinning them to the bed roughly, he began riding her more vigorously. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, fighting off the urge to finish for a while. Somehow, he felt as if he were giving her a punishment of sorts as he held down her hands and ravaged her, pumping his manhood in and out of her as fast as he could. "Do you still want me inside you now?" he demanded, looking down into her eyes. "Or do you want me to finish up now before you do?" he added with a high pitched gasp.

Octavia growled at the poor man. Her spirits would never be broken by him. "Why can't you just kill me? It would be more satisfying for both of us." she hissed at him and moaned softly. She noticed how he saw that she truly was a virgin. "I told you I was a virgin." she whispered in a rather annoying tone. Octavia growled as she was being held down to the bed. If he wasn't riding her she would have pushed him off by now.

She only felt pleasure now as she moaned and arched her back a bit more. Her head thrashed around. She was soon going to release. "I think I am going to release soon." she said. Sure enough her vaginal walls started to close in on his member. She gasped as it was tighter for him to get in. Octavia continued to cry out until she finally released and she closed her eyes.

She gasped as her chest heaved up and down. Sweat covered her body as her cum still poured out of her body. She felt strangely satisfied as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes still. Octavia tried to pull away so she could pretend to be asleep until her husband was. "I am exhausted." she breathed as her face turned a bright red.

Titus moaned as Octavia came, her muscles massaging him deep inside her. He continued to pound her, moving in and out even faster as her walls contracted, getting closer and closer to his release point from the added friction. Right after she came, Titus grabbed her sweaty breasts and squeezed hard, releasing his seed deep within her with a deep groan.

As he pulled out and reclined next to his wife, he looked over her sweat-lubricated, tight body, all red with blood flow, a mixture of blood, vaginal secretions, and semen oozing out of her pussy. He was going to need to teach her to have respect, but they both had a long day, and he was tired as well. Reclining back into the bed, he rubbed his hand around on her smooth, flat stomach. "Very well," he answered softly. "But I need to talk with you in the morning. Don't leave this bed until I'm awake in the morning," he instructed her, eyes closing slightly as he dozed off.

Octavia smiled yet screamed in pain and pleasure. She closed her eyes and gripped the bed roughly. Octavia started to get comfortable and glared at the man. "Fine." she growled at the man. She was going to leave as soon as he fell asleep. She waited for what seemed like forever until he finally fell asleep. She walked to the dress and placed it on quickly. She had many plans tonight.

The first thing she did was go to the bath and started to bathe herself. She smiled as she now smelled like lavender. She dressed herself once more and smiled. She walked to her friend's house and smiled. "Hello every body. I am newly wedded and unfortunately bedded by him." she laughed happily and smiled. "I have my husband's money so lets play."

Titus slept soundly, however his bride had not anticipated his loyal servant, Quintus, lurking in the dark outside. Quintus had been instructed to keep an eye on Octavia, since even before their little bedroom spat, Titus didn't trust her. He hadn't been inclined to distrust her before their wedding night, but trust was something she had to earn. Quintus had been given strict instructions to wake his master, should anything out of the ordinary happen. So he followed her quietly at a distance to the baths, then to the gathering place Octavia entered. With the windows open on the cool night, Quintus heard her mocking reference to her husband, and what sounded like gambling. Making a mental note of the place she was at, he ran back to his master, and shook Titus awake, telling him the bad news.

Titus grunted and woke, listening to the horrible news. He lit a lamp, and got out of bed without a word, and dressed quietly, the rage boiling inside. Walking determinedly, not running, to Octavia's location, he barged in, finding her enjoying herself with her friends. "What on earth are you doing here?" he demanded in a loud, firm voice, but without losing his temper. Walking over to her and grabbing her roughly by the upper arm, he dragged her up from her seat. "Are you deaf? Haven't you heard the instructions I have you before bed, my wife?"

Back
Top Bottom