Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Need to Talk, Sis (Jeshire and J)

Breaking off from his lips, Jessica blushed deeply, embarrassed and thrilled at his comment. She wanted to assure him that he would be able to explore even more later, if he wanted to, but she was at a complete loss for words. Her heart beat hard and rapidly in her chest, her breath ragged and uneven. As he rolled over, she ran a hand down his side, feeling the contours of his muscles as he moved.

When he presented her with himself, Justin's twin sat back on her shins, legs parted to keep her balance. As slowly as she needed to, Jessica looked over every detail of his body she could see before moving to sit above him, her hips over his thighs and her knees on either of his body. She reached out him and skimmed her fingertips over him from his collar to his thighs, her hands purposefully avoiding the hot and throbbingly hard skin of his member. The teen opened her mouth to say something, but still at a loss for words, she closed her mouth and leaned over Justin to kiss him tenderly for just a second or so before pulling back.

She lingered above him, apparently not quite sure what to do to or with him for some time while she continually looked him over, fingers tracing invisible patterns in his skin. Eventually, something came to mind, quite suddenly and without a thought. Jessica looked into his eyes quietly, lips parted as she scooted up and lowered herself onto his lap, trapping his erection between his abdomen and against her slit with bittersweet, slick friction. After setting herself atop him, she splayed her hands against his chest and gave him a slightly devious smile; shortly afterwards, Jessica lightly rolled her hips, gasping at the sensation when it caused her sex to glide deliciously against the underside of his length. She settled back and paused a little before repeating the motion, this time moaning softly instead.

While Jesse rested on her shins and examined Justin's body, her twin let his eyes trail lovingly over her. He was happy and a little proud to see that his body excited his sister the same way her's excited him. Justin moaned softly when he saw how her legs were parted so wide, giving him a delightful view of her glistening treasure.

The youth moaned softly as his sister moved to straddle him. Justin could feel the heat of his twin's body above him, causing his member to twitch and more precum to flow from its tip. "Oooohhh..." Justin moaned as Jessica's hands began to trace patterns over his skin. The teen's body arched slightly into the sweet contact of her hands and the even sweeter contact of her crotch. Justin's head went back and he continued to moan softly while his sister's hands explored him.

Justin felt Jessica stop, and he looked up into her eyes. As their gazes met, the teen felt his twin sister scoot up and trap his cock with her crotch. He cried out with surprise and pleasure at how wonderful it felt. The knowledge that it was Jessica's pussy that held his cock trapped was almost enough to make the inexperienced teen cum, but Justin managed to restrain the impulse just barely.

"Oh, sis," Justin managed. Then, Jessica put her hands firmly on his chest and gave him a smile that seemed full of mischief. "Oh fffffffffuck!" Justin managed when his sister's hips rolled and caused her slit to slide over his member. His hands went up to hold and caress Jessica's hips and bottom. "Oh, Jess..." he moaned loudly. "Oh, sis... please... yesssss... oh, feels so goooooood...."

Jesse trembled deeply, the wonderful sensation of his cock rubbing against her hitting her straight to the core of her desire. It was vastly erotic to think of doing anything sexual with Justin... Of course, it was dangerous and a taboo, but that's what sweetened the pleasure, making it a deeply intoxicating collection of desires and emotions. The fact that her twin seemed to enjoy it just as much, if not more so, than herself made things all the more better.

Encouraged by his verbal expressions, Justin's twin repeated the motion several times in rapid succession. The slick texture of the underside of his cock brushing at her slit and swollen nub became overwhelming after only those few thrusts, and she had to pause to remember to breathe and clear her head just a little more. Justin's hands on her hips and rear helped encourage her to resume shortly, experimenting with the strength and speed of her hip rolling. Jesse moaned softly and shivered when she pressed down harder and drug herself across his cock slowly; when she quickened and shortened the next few strokes, all she could do was pant and squeak.

After a few minutes, Jesse settled and rested again, her body lightly wet with perspiration. She'd succeeded in coating his member with quite a bit of her fluids, a testament to how aroused he was making her. As she rested, the twin discovered that she could feel Justin's heartbeat pulsing in his cock. "This is wrong," she whispered, quickly following up, "but it feels so right, Justin. You're making me go crazy... Your hands, your..." Jesse leaned over him, her breasts brushing against his chest. She stared into his eyes and pecked his lips tenderly. "If you were my first... I'd be the happiest girl alive, brother. I want it to be you."

Justin groaned and moaned at the incredible pleasure his twin sister was giving him. He began to grind his hips to increase the movements and hopefully make Jessica feel even better. The teen struggled not to cum. He didn't want to go off before his sister. He also didn't want to climax so soon. His hips wanted to change their angle so that he could enter Jessica, but Justin held back through the sweet torture Jessica's movements were giving him.

Jessica's rest periods were welcome gifts to Justin, letting his arousal calm down and allowing him to last. On her last rest, Jessica spoke, echoing the deepest worry in Justin's heart. All they had ever heard or been taught told Justin that what he and Jessica were doing was wrong, perverted and evil, but Justin couldn't stop the feelings he had for his twin sister. He didn't think he even wanted to anymore. His heart told him that what they were doing was right... inevitable... pure. Jesse's words said she felt at least part of what he did.

When Jessica lowered her body to his, Justin wrapped his arms around his sister's back and drew her close. He met her kiss just as tenderly. He looked into Jessica's eyes as she told him that she wanted him to be her first. Justin kissed her again. Then, he rolled them over so that his sister was under him.

"I want to be your first and have you be my first, sis," Justin said softly. He shifted his lower body so that the tip of his rod was pressed to Jessica's entrance. "I want to make you happy, Jesse." Then, Justin moaned as he began to push slowly into his sister's core.

Her heart pounded in her chest when he kissed her and rolled her over onto her back. Were they really going to do this? She felt incredibly nervous, despite the fact that it was Justin who was leaning over her, his lips on hers. Trembling beneath him, Jesse wrapped her arms about his neck for a second and brushed her hand across his cheek. Her legs were slightly parted, but were pushed open more as he settled between them.

She shuddered when he adjusted himself to press against her, hot and tempting but frightening nevertheless. In the moment before he back to push in with his hips, Jessica started to feel a little regret and hesitation. They were only 16. They were twins. There were so many things wrong with this. She shouldn't have come into his room... what had she been thinking?! Jesse swallowed the lump in her throat and laid her hand against his chest. They had to stop. There'd be no limit to how much trouble they would get into if they were caught.

But he'd already started to push into her sex. "Wait -- Justin!" She winced and whimpered as the few centimeters he'd introduced to her hole started stretching her to accommodate his length. It was extremely uncomfortable, but didn't hurt... yet. She took the opportunity to gently push Justin away from her, trying to wriggle her hips so that he'd pop free again. "M-maybe we should wait," the teen whispered softly, still shaking a little. "This is really risky... What if I get pregnant?" That was the last thing she wanted to think about, especially when her body was so ready to receive her brother, but they couldn't afford to be stupid. At 16, she wasn't really ready to have a boyfriend, let alone a baby. (Though she'd already subconsciously decided that she didn't need a boyfriend if she had Justin.) "We should get a condom first..."

Justin felt Jessica's restraining hand on his chest and heard her ask him to wait. Justin didn't want to wait. His tip was barely inside his sister. The heat and tightness were so welcoming, and instinct and desire encouraged the youth to push deeper. Justin wanted to thrust inside... to give himself totally to his twin sister and accept her totally in return.

The boy realized with shocked surprise that he wanted to cum inside Jessica. In a detached, clinical way, it made sense. Justin loved Jesse and only Jesse. He would never make love with anybody else, so if Justin was ever to make a family with anyone, it would have to be his sister. In very emotional, not at all clinical way, it was a very scary, but also strangely exciting thought. But all of it summed up to the simple fact that Justin didn't want to pull out. His body ached to finish he had started, to finally join with Jessica in the most physically intimate and pleasurable way two people could be joined.

But what Justin wanted or didn't want didn't matter.

Justin loved Jessica in every way. Her happiness and well being were more important to Justin than anything else. He would willingly die for her, and he could stop himself for her too. Justin clinched his teeth to keep from moaning as he pulled out of his sister's entrance and rolled over onto his back beside her. He began to shake at how hard it had been just to do as his beloved Jesse asked. Then, Justin began to cry. He rolled onto his side, away from his sister and tried not to sob or show any sign of the tears running freely from his eyes.

"I'm s-so sorry, Jesse," Justin said softly. I almost raped her, Justin thought. Suddenly, Justin felt nothing but hate and contempt for himself. He wasn't being rational, but with so many hormones riding roughshod through his system and the emotional tempest that had been awakened in his heart, Justin wasn't really able to see the situation rationally.

Justin bit his tongue to try and keep from sobbing. then, he sat up, careful to keep Jessica from seeing his tears. Justin stood and started toward the bathroom door. the teenage boy was struggling so hard to not cry out that he couldn't speak. Not that he thought anything he could ever say would make up for what he had done to Jessica.

When he pulled out finally, Jessica sighed softly in a mix of relief, regret, and longing. They had to be smart about this... if she were on the pill to lessen cramps or if there was a condom near by, she wistfully imagined that he would already be inside her, fulfilling all their desires. She knew it had to be hard, though - to be so close to a great pleasure and have to pull out. Her heart swelled with love and appreciation for Justin. He truly cared for her...

She was about to roll over and cuddle up next to him, but he turned away more; Jesse immediately frowned and halfway sat up, ignoring the throb of need deep inside her so she could pay attention to him. Despite the fact he'd made it so she couldn't see his tears, he couldn't keep them completely from her. She was his twin, after all; she could feel and hear the tears just as well as she might have seen them. "No, don't be, Justin," she whispered softly, reaching out to lay a hand on his shoulder.

The teen frowned more when he stood up and started to leave, not entire sure why he was suddenly so depressed. Having to pull out was disappointing, but this?... Needless to say, she immediately stood and followed him, stopping him by wrapping her arms about his waist several steps before the bathroom door. She hadn't let him get far. Laying her cheek against his upper back, she took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry... I want to make love to you, Justin." She blushed so deeply that her cheek turned hot against his skin. "I really want to, but we have to be careful... I'm sorry for having to say no right now."

She paused for a moment and then gently let go of him to walk around him and look Justin in the face. Her hand brushed against his cheek while the other drew him up against her, her breasts to his chest and his hard cock pressed against her tummy. "We can't do it yet... but we can do other things to pass the time before we have a chance to get some condoms... Or maybe mom and dad have one in their room." Kind of gross to imagine their parents having sex, but Jesse quickly forgot about it with his hot length rubbing against her. "So please don't be sad. If... if you want, I'll do something for you... Anything but sex, for now.

Justin was surprised when his twin sister hugged him from behind. Her cheek against his back and her arms around his waist... just to feel her was so wonderful. Why is she hugging me? he wondered. After what I did... But Jessica's words and her touch showed Justin that he had been mistaken. She just wanted to be careful.

Jesse moved in front of him and hugged Justin. The feel of her body was intoxicating to the teen. He hugged his twin sister and tried to stop crying, but now there were tears of relief and joy to take the place of those of grief and self hatred.

"Oh! Sis, I thought... I thought that I hurt you," Justin said. "That I forced... I never want to hurt you, Jesse. Oh, sis, I love you so much!" He smiled with love and joy even as the tears continued a little longer. "Don't be sorry. You're just being careful." He chuckled softly as his hand softly caressed Jessica's cheek. "It's a good thing one of us is still able to think." The rubbing of his erection against his sister's naked body was incredibly distracting to Justin, but he fought to control himself, only kissing his beloved twin softly on her wonderful lips.

"I want to make love with you, Jesse. I want to make you feel good. Please... I don't have to be... inside you to help you feel good... let me show you..." Justin began to lift Jesse in his arms, going slow to be sure she didn't object to him picking her up. "Let's get back in bed. Let me show you how much I love you. I won't... do anything you don't want me to do."

Jesse smiled a little sadly at her twin, finding it very sweet that he was concerned enough to be in tears. Even as he continued to cry a bit, she tenderly brushed the tears off his cheeks with her fingers, and once or twice kissed and licked away a drop. Giggling at the statement that one of them was still able to think, she lightly touched the back of his hand and pulled it away, holding it with a loose grip while she returned his kiss.

She listened intently to him, crooning a little as she was lifted into his arms. Her own arms immediately curled about his own, the feel of his hold about her very comforting in even the smallest ways. She was actually quite happy to be in his arms and nuzzled her cheek against his neck, taking the opportunity to inhale his natural scent. That, too, was also rather calming to her, though her heart was still beating rapidly against her chest. How could she have ever thought that either of them would have been happier if she just stayed away? Then again, that was before she knew that Justin shared the same feelings for her... Remembering it made her stomach burst with happy butterflies.

"I'll let you know when you're going too far, okay?" she murmured against his neck, giving a little kiss and nip there. "Until then... do whatever you want." Jesse smiled encouragingly, wondering to herself what he was going to do with or to her, and if it would involve the bed or not. Naturally, she assumed that it'd include rubbing of some kind... and hoped that the rubbing would be between the moist flesh between her legs and his rock-hard erection.

Justin gently placed his beloved sister on the bed. Then, he kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth softly and lovingly for several seconds. Then, Justin started to kiss down Jesse's neck and throat. He kissed down onto his twin sister's chest, his hands and mouth giving loving attention to her firm breasts. His hands massaged Jesse's beautiful breasts while his mouth sucked her nipples and his tongue whipped playfully over and around them.

After several sweet minutes, Justin's mouth began to move lower and lower down his twin sister's body. He kissed and sucked at Jesse's lower chest and tummy. He kissed her navel before letting his tongue trail down down toward the heat and enticing aroma between Jesse's legs.

Justin skipped over his sister's entrance so he could start at the base and lick all the way up her slit. The teen licked his sister again and again, moaning at how wonderful she tasted. Justin used a hand to part Jesse's outer lips and allow his tongue to dip inside her. Justin probed his sister lovingly with his tongue, his moans vibrating her clitoris. His greatest desire was to give his sister the sweet feelings and love he knew she deserved.

His erection throbbed and ached to be inside Jesse and to release its cum there, but the youth fought to restrain such thoughts. Jesse had forbidden it, and she was right to do so. Giving his beloved pleasure was joy enough for Justin.

Back
Top Bottom