Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Need to Talk, Sis (Jeshire and J)

JMontvale

Star
Justin Balfour sat in the desk chair in his sister's room. The 16 year old checked his watch for at least the tenth time. It was past midnight, but Jessica wasn't home yet.

Justin and Jessica were twins. They had always been very close, doing everything together, being each other's confidant and closest friend. But things had changed over the last year.

Jessica had stopped spending time with her twin brother. She no longer told him her secrets. Jessica spent all her time away from home, hanging out with her friends. She had used to ask Justin along, but not anymore. She had even stopped studying with Justin before school closed for the summer.

Now, it was late June. Their parents had been away for two days, and would be away for twelve more on their first real vacation since the twins were born. Justin hadn't seen more than a glimpse of his sister in those two days, and he was deeply concerned and upset.

Justin ran a nervous hand through his dark brown hair as he wondered what he could have done that was so terrible Jessica wouldn't even speak to him about it. The teen feared that he had slipped up somehow and the one secret he kept from his twin had been revealed to her.

Justin was attracted to his own sister. The feelings had come so stealthily that Justin wasn't ever sure when they had begun, but one day almost a year before, he had seen Jessica in her new bikini, and had become aroused. Since then, Justin hadn't been able to stop noticing how beautiful and sexy his sister was. He found that no other girl at school compared to her in his mind. The teen had begun to have dreams of having sex with Jessica.

Justin resisted his feelings as well as he could. He never breathed a word of how he felt to anyone, especially not his usual confidant, hoping that ignoring it might make it go away. He took cold showers and tired to force himself to get interested in other girls. None of it worked. Justin's heart and body only wanted one girl. The one girl he could never have, and who would hate him if she ever knew of his filthy and perverse feelings.

The youth hoped his shameful secret hadn't been revealed to his sister. As much as Justin felt he deserved Jessica's hate, he knew he couldn't survive it. If his shattered heart didn't kill him, Justin knew he would probably take his own life. If Jessica hated him, it would be as if half of his soul was already dead.

But as much as he lusted after his sister, Justin truly loved her too. As much as he feared learning that she knew, Justin cared too much about his sister not to learn what was wrong. That was why Justin had decided to wait up for Jessica and confront her. He had to know what was wrong, even if it literally killed him. He had to do all he could to help his sister, no matter the cost to himself.

How long had she been doing this? For a year already? Jessica had lost track of time. She'd spent so much time with her friends the past twelve months, it was starting to get unbearable being around them so much... but she couldn't stop now. As much as she'd lost track of how many times she'd stayed late at a friend's house, or stayed over, or gone on weekend trips with them, there was one thing she couldn't for the life of her lose track of: Justin.

God, how she wished things were like they once were. A few years ago, all she had was Justin, and that was all she needed. In fact, it was him that encouraged her to open up more to others, to her current set of friends, but he had always been the best friend, the second half, the part of her that she couldn't forget without leaving half of herself behind. She glanced tiredly at the clock in the car, gripping at the steering wheel tightly. It wasn't Justin that she wanted to forget... no, she'd never want that. She constantly thought about him. About how he was so wonderful, how much he meant to her... that was the problem. Jessica had no option for this: even if it meant tearing them apart, she had to forget about how much she loved him.

It was wrong to love a sibling, especially a twin, in the way she did. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Disturbing. Horrifying. But she couldn't stop her heart. Justin was everything to her, would be more to her if loving a sibling in that way wasn't morally wrong and politically illegal. She'd only see a few seconds of him nowadays before darting off again, trying to run from the issue, but those few seconds would be just enough to jog her heart again to remind herself how much she wished she could tell him how she felt. It'd worn her down over the year; the sixteen year old played it off well enough to her friends, but Justin had noticed it when she first started to pull away. She knew he knew, but not about that...

Pulling into the driveway, Jessica slumped out of the car and sighed, pushing it shut with her hip. She took a deep breath and looked over the house, sincerely hoping Justin was already asleep. He often was, and when he wasn't he was in his room. The last thing she wanted to do right now was run into him.... she had the distinct feeling that he even looked at her in a weird way, she would break down crying and confess every sinful thought she'd had about him. As quietly as she could, she unlocked the door and slipped inside, locking it again before setting her things down and very silently creeping up the stairs.

Feeling home free in front of her door, she glanced at Justin's closed door and sighed forlornly before turning the knob to her own door. Without looking away from the other door, she stepped inside. When she finally looked into her room and saw Justin sitting there, she gasped loudly and jumped, swiveling around to hide her face against the wall, hand pressed to heart. "Jesus, Justin," she whispered, slowly turning around again to look at him. "You scared the crap out of me..."

Justin jumped a bit himself with his sister jumped and gasped. His wire rim glasses slid down his nose and he had to take a moment to push them back up.

"I didn't mean to scare you, sis, but we need to talk," Justin said with a worried expression. He stood up, started to sit again, but then stopped and gestured at the bed. "Maybe it would be best if we both sat down?" Justin planned to sit in the desk chair and let Jessica sit on the bed. The idea of being on the bed with her led to thoughts and feelings that Justin knew he shouldn't be having. Just seeing his twin sister caused the familiar, forbidden pang in his heart. This isn't about me. I'm here to help Jessica. That's all that matters, the boy told himself. "It's important, or I wouldn't have come in your room without your permission. I'm sorry for doing that."

As soon as the moment of surprise passed, Jessica became very uncomfortable and stood awkwardly by the door, looking as if she were about to bolt at any given moment. The urge to run doubled the moment he said 'we need to talk'. The last thing she wanted to do was sit down and talk with him. Well, she would want nothing more than to do just that, but she knew that having a serious conversation with Justin could end in a way she definitely didn't want... and she already knew what he was going to talk about.

Both now apprehensions and deeply guilty, she slowly made her way to her bed and sat down, tucking her hands in between her knees to keep Justin from seeing how they'd started to tremble. Jesse took in a deep, slow breath and wryly wondered how long it would take for her to completely break down. She stared across the room at him, attempted a slight smile that failed miserably and asked, voice shaking, "What is it you wanna talk about, Justin?"

"You've been away an awful lot lately," Justin said with a kind, but shaky voice. He was so afraid, but the boy knew he needed to be strong and think of Jessica's well being. "Since mom and dad went on vacation, you've even stayed out past the eleven o'clock curfew they trusted us to keep. You've never done anything like this before, Jess. Whenever anything was bothering you, you'd let me know, just like I'd let you know if something was bothering me, but now you don't even talk to me." Justin's eyes began to glisten with the beginnings of tears. Despite his efforts at self control, the fear and sorrow were too strong to hide. "You know that you can come to me, right?" he asked. "I love you, sis." Justin's heart ached knowing that his love for her had gone beyond what was normal to become perverse and wrong. Saying the words hurt him deep in his soul, not because they were untrue, but because they were more true than they should ever have been. "I... Is it something I did? Did I drive you away? Have I... done something terrible?"

The tears began to fall, quickly making Justin's glasses useless. He took them off and tried to wipe them clean, but his hands were shaking too much. He knew this was the moment when Jessica would reveal that she knew about his feelings and was disgusted by them. Justin waited for his twin to tell him how much she hated him now. He knew how much he deserved her hate.

His twin swallowed the lump in her throat, her lips pressed into a thin line and her eyes wavering between staring at the wall and looking at him. She sat there, completely quiet and almost stoic. The effort to keep calm, to let nothing show, ate at her every nerve and got increasingly more difficult to do as he continued on. Wounds that had been self-inflicted and open sores for the past months were viciously ripped open again as she remembered how much her actions were hurting the both of them. She could forget about making herself hurt, but despite her desperateness she couldn't handle the idea of hurting Justin for long. When Jess looked over to see his eyes watering, hers immediately did the same, and she blinked furiously, trying very hard now to not simply dissolve into sobs. 'I love you, sis.' Jesse closed her eyes tight, feeling the same pang that her twin felt, opening her eyes back up to a blurred vision. It almost sounded as if he shared her feelings, but no... that was a completely unattainable dream.

As soon as she saw the tears start to fall, her own began to flood down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry! So sorry, Justin," she sobbed loudly, her voice muffled when she covered her face with her hands. Her palms were wet in seconds, but she continued crying out all the pain and suffering and guilt that had built up for too long. "It's all me, it's all me, and I'm so sorry, Justin. I have to do it.. I don't know what else to do. I can't stand the thought of losing you, of losing what we've always had, and it's because of that that I have to push myself away. It's so wrong, Justin! Don't you see? I can't stay around you because if I do I'll only remember how much I love you.." She was barely intelligible over the ferocity of her crying, and her words trailed off into a line pitiful sobbing as she bent herself over her knees.

Justin heard his twin begin to cry, and his self loathing reached new, abyssal depths. He had hurt her so deeply, and yet she didn't seem to hate him as he deserved. Instead, he could tell she was crying for him.

Then, Jessica spoke and at first Justin was confused. Your fault? No! He couldn't accept that. The boy couldn't even imagine how any of this could be the fault of his sweet, kind, wonderful sister. Then she said that she loved him. Justin knew that his twin loved him. He knew it the way he knew gravity was there. It was that real... that tangible. But Justin was even more confused now. The voice was Jessica's, but the words were from his heart. The same desperate fear of her feelings... the same resistance.

Justin stood and went to his sister. he knelt before her, and put his hands softly on her shoulders. He gently guided her up so that he could look into her face. Justin wiped her tears away.

"Jessica..." he said, his voice barely more than a whisper. "I've been so afraid of my own feelings. I never wanted to hurt you... I thought you'd hate me if you knew h-how I feel. I love you, but I can't make myself just love you like I'm supposed to. I... I love you totally... not just like brother and sister. Y-you feel the same, don't you? All this time... You've felt the same..."

Just like him, she had expected the worse. Who would think the same of their twin when she basically just confessed her love to him? Luckily, he came to the realization sooner than she had, and so while she cried her heart out, caught between misery and fear, he came to her and shook her from blackhole of feelings with a simple touch. The feel of his hands alone, something that was so forsaken and yet so basic for any kind of relationship, platonic or otherwise, calmed her immensely. He didn't run, she thought to herself. He didn't run. Jesse whimpered as she watched him, wanting to cry all the more when he brushed her tears away. How could she ever deserve him when he was so... so understanding? So perfect?

Though her breaths were labored and interrupted by the occasional hiccup or stuttered inhale, she quieted considerably when he began to whisper. She couldn't believe what she was hearing... He knew? Further more, he felt the same way? The waterworks began anew, and the moment he finished, she lunged at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his chest. "I'm sorry," she whimpered again; Jesse wasn't sure if she was crying for joy of this new information or of misery for knowing that it was all for nothing. "Justin, I just didn't know how to deal with it... I wish I had known, I wish I could have figured out myself and then I wouldn't have even thought of trying to forget about it... about you." Pulling back, she gazed sadly up at him, her hold tight and unrelenting, eyes still wet with fresh tears. "Yes, I feel the same. I can't help it. I just love you so much more than what's right, but I can't stop myself."

Justin held his twin his his arms with her face in his chest and tried to comfort her even as the smoldering embers of his desire for her were fanned into full, blazing flame by her touch and the closeness of her body. He loved her so much, and the teen knew he didn't deserve such a wonderful, loving, perfect sister.

When Jessica raised her head from his tear stained chest, Justin met her gaze with his loving green eyes. She was still crying. Jessica was still feeling wrong and maybe dirty. Justin felt the same, but at the same time, he felt a tender joy to know that his feelings were returned. Justin was wondering how he could help Jess feel better when he was surprised to find his mouth had acted on its own accord, moving forward and kissing Jessica softly on the lips.

Before she knew it, Justin was kissing her. Her eyes snapped open but she didn't pull away immediately. Instead, with her mind completely blank, she savored the feel of his lips against hers and melted inside, her eyes gradually shutting as the kiss lasted. There was nothing she could think of that would have been sweeter to do in such a situation... and it practically was a dream come true. Her lips and his! Jesse's heart beat madly in her chest, so hard it felt like it was going to come out at any time. This felt so right... but it was so wrong.

As much as she wanted for the kiss to last, Jessica finally pulled back, her lips immediately missing the feel and taste of his on them. "We can't do this Justin," she whispered sadly, sliding a hand down across his chest in preparation to push further away. "It's wrong... you know that as much as I do. What I wouldn't give to love you as I want, but we can't..." And right after her heart was mended, it was just as quickly broken again. This could never work out.

A part of Justin was relieved and a part was devastated when Jesse pushed him away. Still, the feeling of her hand on his chest thrilled the youth in a forbidden, needing way. His lips tingled with the lingering feeling of the kiss and the taste of Jessica's lips. It was the most perfect, most right kiss he'd ever had, but at the same time, Justin knew how wrong it was.

"You're right, Jesse. I'm sorry," Justin said. "I love you. I won't ever stop loving you all the ways I love you, but I never want to hurt you. I know I'll never be able to love anybody else. If my heart can't belong to you, I'll never give it to anybody. But we can't do what I want to do so much." Justin stood and backed away. "I'll... go now. I'm sorry, but at least now we know. No more need to hide from each other now."

Justin left, his feet feeling like lead, and his heart like something dead and broken. He closed the door behind him and went to his room. The boy was on autopilot as he undressed. He stripped down to his boxers and got into his bed. It was too warm a night for cover, so Justin lay on top of the sheets and stared at the ceiling waiting for sleep to come.

'I know I'll never be able to love anybody else,' Of all the things he could say, that both broke her heart and made her feel higher than she had been in such a long time. He really cared for her... just like how she really cared for him. It wasn't a transient thing. It wasn't just his libido speaking. Jesse's shoulders sagged a little and reluctantly let go of him when he stood and backed off. "Okay," she muttered as he left, trying to give him a hopeful smile. Things wouldn't be quite the same, but once they got over this, maybe it would be even better than before.

Feeling exhausted from such dramatic crying, Jessica rose and went about her nightly preparations in a sort of dazed ennui. She continually brushed at her lips, drifting off out into space every time she thought about that single kiss. To say she wanted more kisses was a vast understatement... and now she had a different kind of longing to accompany the first desire that she could love him and not care what others thought.

When she got into bed, the space between her and Justin seemed like five thousand miles, not five feet. Too far. Too far after the resolution of something where she hadn't so much as seen her twin for more than five minutes straight, let alone talk with him, touch him, and simply spending time with him. It took her only a short while to decide that it was unbearable, and so she stalked across to his room in her tanktop and panties, knocked softly and came inside. "I had a bad dream," she said in a way that it was obvious it wasn't true. When they were younger, they'd slept in the same bed many nights in a row, and especially on nights when they'd seen a scary movie. Jessica didn't wait for a response before, heart beating wildly, before climbing into bed and curling up against him like how she always used to do.

Justin was still awake when the knock came at his door. He couldn't make himself sleep. The brother in him missed his twin too much, and wanted to run back to her room. Another part of him couldn't get over his longing for Jessica that was not very "brotherly". But he forced himself to stay where he was. She's prob'ly asleep, he told himself.

Then, there was the knock. A moment later, Jessica entered his room and said that she'd had a bad dream. Justin knew his twin just as well as she knew him. He could tell it was a lie, but the sight of his beautiful sister in just panties and tanktop drove coherent thought from the teen's mind. The lovely, feminine curves of Jesse's shapely legs, rounded hips, graceful sides and pert breasts were hardly concealed by her limited clothing. Even with just a silhouette from the hall light to view, Justin's breath was taken by his twin's beauty.

Before Justin could recover, Jessica was in bed, snuggling up to him. The boy reflexively turned onto his side to face his sister. His arms went out to embrace her just as they had when the two had been little children. He pulled her close, their foreheads touching and he wrapped Jessica in his loving arms.

But things weren't the same as when they had been little. The feel of Jesse's warm body, the sweet scent of her hair and skin, knowing that his sister was in his arms... in his bed, and neither of them were wearing much, stirred feelings inside Justin that he had not felt when they were little.

"Jessica," Justin sighed. But he couldn't say more. He didn't know what he wanted to say. Did he want to ask her to leave? Beg her to stay? Ask her if she remembered how they used to sleep together? Invite her to "sleep" with him in a very different way? In the end, he couldn't figure out what he wanted to say in words, but his body knew what it wanted to do, and acted.

Once more, Justin's lips met Jessica's. He kissed her more passionately now, his tongue questing over her soft, wonderful lips. Justin's hands began to caress His sister's back, moving up and down, his fingers sliding under her tanktop to directly touch her soft skin. The boy was in heaven with his sister in his arms, and his mind was too confused to make any protest.

She hadn't known he was only in boxers, but when she sidled up against him, she quickly discovered it and imagined that she could have figured it out if she'd care to think of it. Jessica wasn't interested in what he was wearing though; all that mattered was that he was there, and that he wasn't asleep yet. As for her own state of dress... perhaps it wasn't the smartest thing for her to wear, especially after what had just happened and been confessed. The thoughts of her own sleepwear disappeared while she snuggled against Justin, completely content and happy to have his warm body near, and partially against, hers.

Very quickly, she began to realize just how nice it was to be in his arms, in his bed. With him again. Of course, the sense was added too with this new discovery of their mutual feelings, but to just be with him after so long of not being around him would have been nice enough for her. The new addition wasn't easily brushed off, though... Without moving much, she took in the feel of his body, how strong and firm it felt compared to hers. Since his shirt was off, her hands pressed lightly against his bare chest; the touch alone for her made a foreboding shiver trace up her spine.

This was far from what they had done as children. Jessica knew it had changed, but she couldn't decide if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

He didn't need to say anything more than her name. Pulling back just enough to look over his face, she tenderly traced the curves and cuts of his face, lightly brushing her fingertips over his cheekbone, his jaw. Nothing short of a full love and a deep longing - one that wasn't like his, but was still present - filled her subtle caresses. When she paused, he came in for a kiss and didn't stop him, even though she had the opportunity to. It seemed to be what both of them needed now. As he claimed her lips, he stole her breath away too, her hand curling against the side of his face.

Jessica quickly lost herself in the kiss and, when his tongue rolled over her lips, she willingly opened her mouth for him, her own tongue even peaking out to tentatively taste the peripheries of his own. Her hand slid down against his chest again as she began to return the kiss in earnest. Instantly, her sense kicked in and she forcefully disconnected from his mouth, heart beating wildly and her eyes desperately searching his face. The pause lasted a short while while she considered her options; eventually, Jesse pressed her lips to his again sweetly, an invitation and a request for more.

Jessica's hand on his chest seemed to set his flesh on fire, just as her answering kiss and shy tongue sent fire coursing into his mouth and down his throat. The fire consumed Justin, but he didn't care. His member grew long and hard inside his boxers, pressing out toward his sister.

When Jessica pulled back from the kiss, Justin felt saved and crushed at the same time. He needed to kiss her, but a tiny part of him still declared that to be wrong and horrible. It doesn't feel wrong, Justin thought. It feels right and good and pure. Justin searched Jessica's face as they lay there, quietly for a long moment.

Justin's thoughts and emotions were a swirling kaleidoscope of opposing feelings and thoughts. He felt like he would go mad. Then, Jesse kissed him again, and the turmoil was lost in the glorious feeling. Justin's tongue sought his sister's again and he kissed her with the blazing, all consuming passion that Jessica had kindled inside him. This was the only peace... the only thing that felt right.

The teen's hands moved to Jessica's tummy and sides. He began to push the tanktop up again. This time baring her smooth belly... then her lower chest. Justin knew in what was left of his rational mind that if his sister didn't stop him, he would expose her breasts in a moment and his hands wouldn't be able to resist.

Feeling the length of his erection pressing against her thigh, Jessica's heart leapt up into her throat. It both excited her and frightened her to think that she'd made him like that... She'd never particularly lusted after Justin, but the presence of his hard flesh brushing her skin through his boxers made her consider the possibilities. That... that was the ultimate taboo, though. It'd be thrilling to be more of a part of her twin than she'd ever been before, but once they crossed that line, there was no going back.

Her mind went blissfully blank for a moment as their tongues collided, sharing each other's tastes. His flavor was nearly addicting, half because it was his and half because it was such a guilty pleasure being acted upon. The true forbidden fruit was right in front of her, and she couldn't quite forget that, even with the stronger desires that their three kisses had brought about. Jessica put it in the back of her mind long enough to return the embrace full force, as if any moment would be the last chance they'd have for such an exchange.

She shuddered deeply as his fingers brushed at her sides, pushing up the hem of her shirt. His twin pressed closer to him, an unreserved expression for him to continue, to do what was needed to let their naked skins press together in forbidden bliss. Her heart was pounding harder and harder with each inch of skin that was exposed, and right before he moved to free her breasts, she touched the back of his hand and drew a fraction of an inch away from his lips, breathing hard.

"It's illegal," she whispered, but she wasn't giving it as a reason to stop. The statement sounded more like a reminder to him that there was a huge taboo - that there was the potential to get in very deep trouble - but she wasn't saying no.

Jessica pulled away again, and again Justin felt both saved and cursed to lose that contact. Her touch on his hand stopped his movement to lift her shirt as surely as the firmest restraint. Justin loved his twin. Above all else, above his blazing need for her body, above any concern for himself, Justin's love for Jesse was supreme.

When Jessica spoke, he noticed that it wasn't quite a demand to stop. Jesse tended to say what she meant. Justin wondered if that held true in this case. But the boy also knew that his mind was clouded with his lust. He had to know if Jessica wanted him to stop, or to continue. Justin knew that he had to have an answer now. If they continued much longer, they might both lose the ability to stop. He would enter his twin and be joined with her, and he was sure she would let him.

That thought made Justin's dick lurch, the tip rubbing against his sister's thigh and causing him to moan. He tried to clear his mind and he looked into Jessica's eyes. His fingers stayed where they were, just at the bottom of the swell of her breasts, resting on the bare skin and feeling her heartbeat. None of this helped, but Justin knew that he had to resist and ask.

"If we do..." he said with a husky voice. "If we... keep going... we'd have to be careful... we could never let anybody know. They'd split us up... maybe send me to jail. I... I'd die without you, Jess. I can feel your heart. Can you feel mine? Can you feel how our hearts are, like... in sync? We've always been together... our hearts have always been together... beating as one... Even if I wanted someone else, where could I find anybody who knows me like you do and who I know? Where could I find somebody who loves me more? I ache... my body aches to be with you, but if you say no, I won't ever let it happen. If you say no, I'll stop, and I'll try to make that part of me die so I never ever hurt you."

It was comforting to know that all she had to do was give him the smallest hint for him to pause and he would... She knew other young men might have neglected to heed her unease and dove right into the act without a second thought of their partner, forcing themselves with no real intention to harm but still too drunk on their lusts to stop themselves even for a second. She had complete trust in Justin, despite the obvious difficulty it took for him to wait to act on his deep arousal.

Her stomach twisted when he moaned. Thinking on how she could make him sound like that, how she could make him feel wonderful and show her love was overbearing for him, Jessica swallowed nervously, fighting herself just as Justin was fighting himself. She could just give in... but the consequences were too great if they were sloppy about it. Something could go wrong. She wanted to be absolutely sure nothing could disturb their love before she committed herself to it completely.

Shivers going up and down her spine reminded her of the pressure of his manhood and the touch of his skin, both completely different thrills that teased her. Jesse looked deeply into his eyes, trying to find some clarity and share it with him before they became lost in each other. She listened quietly to him, her heart beating harder as he spoke. He was willing to stop, even though he loved her so much. He was willing to try and forget about how much he loved her if she wanted him to. The thought brought tears to her eyes, both happy and sad.

Gripping his hand a little more and lightly brushing the back of his neck, she gave a weak smile up at him. "I feel the same way, Justin. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I couldn't be around you. I don't want to change what we've always had, that strong connection, understanding, but..." I want this badly, she trailed off. Trembling lightly with nerves, she continued after taking a few deep breaths. "...We have to be careful. I love you too much to lose you." Either to keep him from responding or quiet herself, she meshed their lips together and guided his hand upwards, giving him permission to continue.

Justin listened to his twin sister. He was amazed that she seemed to be agreeing. Before he could speak again, Jessica kissed him. The boy kissed back instantly, his tongue seeking hers once more, his mouth desperate for the taste and feel of hers. Then, Jesse began to guide her brother's hand up onto her firm 16 year old breasts.

Justin let his hand glide up and caress Jessica's chest. His other hand soon joined it, pushing her shirt out of the way and kneading her fully bare breasts. They seemed to fit his hands perfectly. Justin shook with excitement, joy and need. He started to kiss down his sister's neck.

Justin rained loving kisses down Jessica's neck and collarbone. He skipped over the lifted shirt and began to kiss and lick her breasts. The youth gently guided his sister over onto her back as his mouth found her nipples. Justin's tongue lavished loving strokes upon the sensitive buds and he sucked them gently into his mouth first one and then the other.

Justin moved to get above Jessica. While his mouth continued to worship her breasts, one of the boy's hands moved down his sister's side and hip to slide under her panties. He wanted to push the panties off of Jessica and get the shirt the rest of the way off. The teen longed to see and feel his sister's totally nude body.

Jessica opened up to him completely, ready to expose everything for her twin. Her mouth eagerly welcomed his tongue, her own going to play with his muscle and guiding it past her lips to share her very intimate taste with him. His lips felt more wonderful than she could have ever imagined, and his hands made her shiver and tremble in anticipation. Everything about Justin at this point was breathtaking and amazing.

Her breath caught in her chest when he pushed her tank top over her breasts, exposing the sensitive skin to the air. As he laid his hands against them and kneaded, Jesse arched her back lightly, pushing them more into his palms in wordless request for more. Their lips disconnected with a soft noise and the teen brushed her fingers through his hair, encouraging his hands with her own.

As Justin worked his way down her neck, his twin whimpered in pure delight, the occasional, softest moan passing through her lips. She jerked as his lips met her breasts, her teeth digging into her lip as she hissed with the pleasure of it. Her pink nipples stiffened instantly to the touch of his tongue, the mix of cool air and warm mouth making her squirm. "Nnh, Justin," she crooned in a whisper, her arms wrapping about his neck. "Aahn~"

Feeling his hand travel lower, Jessica arched her back more, pressing her knees together. Already, her panties had started to get damp from the sensual affections. When he hooked his hand in her panties, though, Jesse tried to disconnect his mouth from her breasts, pulling at the hand half in her underwear. She gingerly kissed his cheek and smiled sweetly before wrestling herself out of the shirt and tossing it aside, leaving her top completely bare. She didn't do the same for her panties, however. Instead, she guided Justin's hands to her hips and looked into his eyes, her cheeks a deep red.

"Please... take them off for me?"

Justin moaned with delight at how his sister's body reacted to the touch of his hands and mouth, and how she guided his hands and encouraged him to continue. Jessica's moans excited him as well. When Jessica asked her twin to take her panties off, he smiled tenderly and kissed her again. Then, he drew her last bit of clothing down and off of her body.

The 16 year old couldn't help but look down between his sister's legs as the last and most private treasure was revealed. His rock hard member lurched almost painfully at the sight of his sister's divine entrance. He could see the moisture already glistening there, and Justin's whole body ached to be one with Jesse.

"Sis, I..." the boy said in a soft, husky voice. "I need you." Justin reached up to the waist of his boxers. "Do you want me to... go all the way?"

Despite the fact that it was Justin, that she was in love with him, and that she wanted nothing more than to give her everything to him, Jessica's hands moved to cover herself up before she drew them back, her supple body completely exposed. Her hips bucked lightly up into the air as she thought about what they were doing, her core burning hot and wet with needy desire.

Yet, her heart pounding in nervousness and fear. Was she ready to lose her virginity, let alone to her twin brother? The idea excited and frightened her deeply, and she sat below him, searching his eyes rapidly, trying to find a solution. After a few minutes, she took a deep breath and whispered back, "Let's build up to it." They'd have plenty of time to experience each other if -- no, once -- they passed the point of no return, but Jessica wanted some time to think and savor their first experience together.

Nuzzling her lips against his cheek, she kissed down his neck like he had to her and lightly grazed her teeth against his skin. Her hand brushed down the back of his neck and chest, caressing him lower and lower until it just barely brushed against his length through his boxers. Her other hand joined it soon enough, gently pulling down his boxers and exposing him to the air as well. As soon as he sprung free of his confines, Jessica reached with a trembling hand to lightly grip him and give a short little stroke. "Oh, God," she moaned softly against his neck, "you're so hard, Justin..."

Justin waited for his sister's decision. His absolute love and respect for Jesse gave him the patience to look loving and serene into his twin sister's eyes even as his libido shouted urgently to be satisfied. Whatever her choice, Justin would abide by it, even if he had to thrust his groin into a bucket of ice to cool his fiery lust.

But it didn't come to anything so drastic. Jesse wanted to go slow. Justin could appreciate that. They were poised to offer their virginity to each other. If they were to finally consummate their love, it was a time to be savored.

"Okay," Justin breathed, his word becoming a moan of pleasure as Jessica began to kiss and bite his neck. Jessica's hands blazed trails of delightful fire down Justin's neck, chest and abs. He shuddered and groaned when her hand reached his covered groin and touched his cock through the cloth of his boxers.

Justin let his own hand trail down his sister's beautiful body, enjoying the feel of her firm but soft breasts, the silky curve of rib that marked the boundary between chest and belly, the remarkable texture of her tummy as his hand moved lower and lower toward the heat of her groin.

"Aaahh," he sighed as his sister pulled his boxers down and laid his crotch bare at last. Justin wanted to be naked. He wanted Jessica to see his cock and the effect she had on him. He wanted to show his sister all of his body... to give his body to her. Justin moaned even louder as she took him in her hand and gave him a small stroke.

"It's hard for you," Justin gasped. He let his hand play gently over Jessica's mound and down moist entrance. "It belongs to you. Nobody else." The teen let a finger gently probe his twin sister's outer lips. "I'm yours, heart, body and soul." Justin let his finger slowly slip inside the sultry fire of Jessica's sacred treasure.

Jessica was instantly addicted to the feel of his hands on her body, warm and rough and delicious in every way possible. She shivered in delight as the pads of his fingers brushed down her front, her breath catching in her chest more and more as his hand moved downward. Her own hand continued to lightly tease his member, exploring every inch that it could, but she came to the realization that she wanted to see every fold, vein, and inch of tautly stretched skin too.

Her hand froze, wrapped lightly about him, when his fingers brushed at her mound. Surprising even herself, the teen lightly bucked her hips and whimpered as his hand slid across her sensitive slit, gasping when he (almost effortlessly) pushed a finger into her silken folds. "J-justin," she half cried, half moaned quietly, her muscles immediately tensing around his finger, crushing down on the digit. Jesse instinctively pressed her thighs tightly together, only succeeding in trapping his hand between them, partially forcing his finger deeper.

It took a moment for her to recover from the heavy waves of pleasure as they passed over her; when she finally did, she relaxed her legs and tenderly kissed the base of his neck, her breath hot and erratic against his skin. Her hand stroked him a few more times, just lightly, her thumb rolling over his broad tip before she drew back, kissed at his adam's apple and looked up at him. "I want to see all of you," she whispered, blushing deeply (although her face was already quite flushed). "Could.. could you lay back for me?"

She waited a moment to savor the lightheaded feel the finger inside her gave before she wiggled away, biting her lip and giving a little noise as his digit vacated her. Already, she was fairly wet, the soft skin of her inner, upper thighs glistening lightly in the moon light. Her hand reluctantly withdrew from his hardness, but not before another light grip and stroke, returning to again lovingly brush the back of his hand.

Justin moaned at the incredible feelings Jessica's soft, gentle hand was giving his cock. Her thighs closing on his hand and trapping it surprised Justin. At first he was worried that he had hurt his sister, but she continued to stroke him, make happy sounds and began to kiss the base of his neck and his throat.

The boy shuddered and his eyes rolled back at the delightful feelings Jesse's hand awakened in his cock to spread warmly through his body. His finger continued its gentle explorations of Jessica's depths. Justin's heart swelled with happiness at how his efforts seemed to be giving his beloved twin sister pleasure.

When Jessica made her request, Justin nodded.

"Okay, sis," he gasped huskily. He kissed her lovingly, and smiled. "I hope you'll like it as much as I loved getting to see and explore your body." Justin rolled to the side and onto his back, letting the moonlight bathe and reveal all of his body for his sister. Justin looked into Jessica's face and sighed softly at how amazingly lovely she was. I'm the luckiest guy on Earth, he thought.

Back
Top Bottom