Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape Fate into Another (Poseidon & I)

Magnus noticed this and with 2 hard thrusts emptied himself in her. Heat and warmth exploded from him into her as he nuzzled her head. "I'm sorry my love, I wasn't meaning to ruin it" he said upset with himself. He nuzzled her hair and on instinct kissed her ear "my beautiful forest lily" he whispered.

Her soft walls wrapped tightly as if to seal off any drops from escaping her. "My ears are very sensitive that biting hurts. I don't mind you biting other parts of me and the growling doesn't suit you for some reason." With her voice soft she released his hands while letting him experience his first united bliss.

He chuckled "sadly growls and hissing are natural for our kind" he said. He just laughed and wrapped his arms around her with his arms and hers. "Your fur is so soft, like silk" he said snuggling with her still deep inside. "Your so warm" he said with a grin, he liked the warmth, the softness, it was so unlike the cold and hardness of his own world.

With some maneuvering she laid down in a spooning position. Though she smiled at his comment about growling and hissing being common. "It doesn't suit you, Magnus."

He chuckled "well I thought it was sexy how you growled" he said. His hand slipped out of hers and slid along her body. He seemed to take his time and savor how soft her fur was. "Mmmm i didn't know it could be so good, it was worth the long wait" he said striking her fur.

"You had a taste of it long ago. Was it really that different?" Her eyes looked up at him over her shoulder as he ran his finger through her fur. Though she felt him twitch inside her making shudder at the feeling. With that twitch it sent her over the edge of another orgasm making her tense up.

Magnus nuzzled her hair "totally different, in those days it was all about survival, all buisness" he said. Feeling her shudder with another organism made him smile and lightly nibble her neck. "We didn't have the luxury or time to enjoy the act of mating, when my first wife was in heat we knew we had little time to make a baby, our tribe was small, without children it would die off. It felt good but we had predators and other tribes to worry about, cold weather, hunting, trying to stay alive... pleasure wasn't high on our priorities" he explained as he stroked her fur.

"Heat? Was she a werewolf or is that a term you use to describe her....Assertive manner to mate?" For this time she allowed him to stroke her fur as it seemed he never got close to a werewolf to touch or even lay his hand on a live one. To feel his fingers growing through her fur was soothing but the fur was a feature. Slowly with control she was transforming back to her human form which had her shiver at the feeling of him still deep inside with his seed lying there within her.

He laughed "no it's just the best word I remember to describe when the women went through there cycle. We were a very primitive people when I was turned, it was at the end of the great ice age. We saw ourselves as being no different than any animal of the earth, just smarter" he said with a chuckle. The feel of her smooth skin under his hand made him smile and kiss her shoulder.

Magnus smiled "I learned as I traveled, once I was exiled from my village I had nothing but time" he explained. "I've had more teachers than I can count" he said as he propped up on his elbow. "I enjoy learning, a day I don't learn something is a day I've wasted" he said with a grin as he rubbed the back of his head.

Laughing softly as she shifted to have his cock slip from her while she turned over to face him. "You know this seemed to have moved fast between us. From me keeping my distance to this point."

With a soft smile he looked at her affectionately. "I've lived a very very long time my lily, I've seen and lived through wars, hardships, seen miracles that you couldn't describe. What we have and the speed it's gone, I've seen couples meet one day and marry the next. I've also seen couples court for decades before being together like this, some people are just ready faster than others" he said with a warm smile on his snow white face, his hair hung to one side.

Sighing as she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. There she ran a hot shower before she jumped in to clean herself of their afternoon activities. Magnus should get some sleep but as she stood under the hot waters and her mind went to Horus. To her that young...Vampire was acting odd. If Lilith was his mate then why did he run away? Magnus never ran off, well put some distance between them basically.

Magnus joined her after a few moments to rinse off. He felt her worry "what's troubling you my love?" He asked as he finished and stepped out to dry off. The sun was getting higher fast and he felt sleep calling him soon.

"Nothing just thinking." Shrugging as she looked over knowing they needed time apart which was something she looked forward to often. She cared for Magnus but love him? That was something she needed to explore or simply figure out for herself.

Magnus for all his strength and power, felt one overwhelming fear. Loneliness, to be alone terrified him, having been alone so long had taken a toll on him. Despite that he knew if he didn't control himself hed fall back into his obsessiveness. "I going to rest my love, when I rise I have work to do" he said with a sigh. It was clear he didn't want to be away from her "I'll be just a call away if you need me" he said before stealing a kiss and vanishing to give her time alone.

Yet she jumped out of the shower and rushed over to him before he vanished completely. "Magnus, I enjoy spending time with you but we do have our own lives to live atleast. Jobs, hobbies, desires but know that I'll be here for you." She stood there with water beading down over her form.

Magnus smiled softly and stroked her face with his knuckles tenderly. "I know.... I just, I spent so long alone.... I'm terrified I'll wake up... and you'll be gone forever" he admitted quietly. With a sigh he closed his eyes and pulled her into a tight hug, both still nude as he hadn't had a chance to dress yet. "So much is still so new to me Lillian, but I'll make you proud" he said with a soft smile and nuzzled her face with his. "I'm not upset or disappointed with you, you make me want to be a better man every day, I'll be alright, I promise" he said softly.

Nodding as she kissed his kiss before parting from him so he can dry off once more then dress for bed. She herself got dried off before getting dressed to catch up on some work.

Magnus settled into bed sinking deep into sleep. The house was quiet as the others were already deep asleep. All but 1, Anubis who was sitting alone in the library reading. For as long as he could remember he never needed to sleep, his dark gift allowed him to never need to sleep.

Dressed in black yoga pants and a simple over sized shirt, she slipped through the halls admiring the artwork. Soon she arrived to the Library to see Anubis reading. Not wanting to disturb him as she strolled in front of the shelves to look at the books that's been collected and yet taken great care of.

Back
Top Bottom