Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She grunted lowly in pleasure and swallowed it all, only pulling back and panting when there was nothing left.

She nodded. She moved and slowly removed his pants, pushing his shirt up and kissing hid abs gently as she straddled his hips.

If it were possible, he would have hearts floating around his head. He was throbbing between her legs, rock hard and ready once again.

She pants hard and slowly sinks to the base, gently placing a hand on her abdomen. "F-Fuck Micah, it's so deep...~!"

She panted and moaned louder. "Wh-Why not baby, I thought you liked it when I praised you..~?" She asked., rocking her hips slowly.

Shr moans lowly and slowly rocks her hips, before moving back and running her nails down his abs. "B-Baby look..~" she panted. "Look at how greedy I am for you..~" she moaned breathlessly and moved so he could watch as her body slowly swallowed every inch of him.

"I-I can't help it Micah, you make me this crazy..~!" She moaned. She moved a little faster, and he could see her juices gushing and leaking down his shaft

His grip on her hips turned into a vice and he began bucking roughly, forcing her to bounce over his cock.

She gasped and screamed, bracing herself against the headboard of the bed. "F-Fuck Micah fuck, fuck it's so good~!! Th-This is the best cock I've ever had..~!!"

"Y-Yes Micah, crystal clear~!!" She cried, bucking against him. "N-No one else~!! No one else can have me, only you~!!"

She cries out and gropes herself, doing whatever she thought would excite him. "F-Fuck it's so good baby..~!!"

Back
Top Bottom