Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cries out and chokes him down like she needed him to live. Her clit was aching, her body burning for the kind of punishment only he could give her.

She was losing her mind, drooling all over his massive shaft. She pulled back for air and pumped her fist quickly over his shaft. "F-Fuck~!! I can't take it Micah, I'm gonna cum already..~!!"

She arched hard and screamed his name hard, her juices gushing heavily as she climaxed. "M-Micah~!!!"

She was dazed, her heart pounding. All she could think of, was right in front of her. She moved and started choking him down again, wanting for him to climax just as hard.

Butterflies were shooting through her. She has never been with anyone that made her feel this excited while she was pleasuring them. She continued, her clit aching again.

He was getting so close. He didn't want her to swallow if she didn't want to. What should he do? He whined weakly, squeezing her ass.

"I-I'm getting close...but if you don't wanna swallow it, I don't want you to either...I got a little worried.." He replied.

She nodded. "I-I understand, baby.. I-I don't mind, but if you wanna do something else we can..~" she panted.

Back
Top Bottom