Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gaming

Just wondering if there are any gamers amongst us?
I mainly play league of legends [the toxic game, yes].

I play a lot of different games. Though I've not been playing League lately, it is my main game. I've been playing it since 2012. Other than that, I play Path of Exile, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, For Honor, Siege, Apex Legends, Warframe, and Heroes of the Storm. Not including Apex Legends, since it just came out, I've played all of these games since release, which has been many years now. Really, I've only stuck with League of Legends so long because there simply isn't a better PVP game and I love Yasuo, Teemo, and Garen too much to quit.

Last edited:
Thought about LoL since Smite went out the window for me. Although currently I've been on pokemon and Dynasty Warriors 8. My heart is in shambles send help.

Gaming? Abso-frickin-lutely. Although, MMO's aren't my thing. Lately I enjoy Overwatch, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Sea of Thieves. Basically any game I can use an excuse to have a good time with my friends.

Yaay gaming! I play A LOT of Overwatch ^^; both competively and freeplay and also play in local team league (#TeamSupport).

When i'm not playing that, Octopath Traveler is one of my favourite games of all time <3 As well as the Blind Prince and Liar Princess and a long time Monster Hunter fan ^^ Also Pokemon.. waiting on Gen 8 reveal..

Just played some OW earlier you on console or PC?:0 and same here!! Im so thrilled for gen 8! Still on UM just wonder trading my life away lol

I play on Playstation! :D

Also i get you X3 I'm just jumping through wormholes on US, shiny and legendary hunting!

Overwatch is my multiplayer game of choice (I'm a Mercy main), but lately I've been dabbling with the Resident Evil 2 remake and scaring myself silly. I didn't think zombies could be scary in 2019, but they pulled it off...

Lol dirty Widow and Moira main here. And yeah I've been watching my favorite youtuner play it. It's really well made.

Nothing wrong with a Moira main ;) I love her! She's my fave -^^- I'm a Moira, Ana and Mercy (also Mercy cosplayer) main with gold weapon Mercy and Ana!! Cannot wait till the new hero and archives event!

I love Moira and her super suck. One of my last games with her got me nearly 40 elims. I mean healing is fun... but the super succ. Tbh I wish I could cosplay-

I love Moira and her super suck. One of my last games with her got me nearly 40 elims. I mean healing is fun... but the super succ. Tbh I wish I could cosplay-

My best with Moira was 75 elims, 43 kill streak ^^ still not beat it to this day! I just love playing support <3 The power the heal and to harm...

I think i still would rage to this very day if someone picked D.Va before I could in Overwatch. Though I find myself grinding away quests in league of legends right now along with some Hearthstone and mtg arena showing up from time to time.

My best with Moira was 75 elims, 43 kill streak ^^ still not beat it to this day! I just love playing support <3 The power the heal and to harm...

Exactly! Though I also cant resist Widow and her sniper. And that booty tho. Moira is my absolute fav support though. Hoping to get her black watch skin when it comes around

I think i still would rage to this very day if someone picked D.Va before I could in Overwatch. Though I find myself grinding away quests in league of legends right now along with some Hearthstone and mtg arena showing up from time to time.

Lol I know how it is. Though I barely play tank but for some reason the only one I'm good with is d.Va...

I'm a hardcore gamer haha. I can play for hours at a time. I mainly play rpg games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, the Tales of series, and Dragon Quest. I love story driven games like the Telltale games and Detroit: Become Human. I'm not a big fan of shooter like games, though I do like playing it with friends.
Right now I'm playing a lot of Final Fantasy XV (just recently got into it, don't know why I waited so long!) and I finally started on Fire Emblem. When I'm done with Final Fantasy I plan on finally starting with Dragon Quest XI.

Big gamer. I mostly play fighting games and have spent thousands of hours in several training modes.

I play video games, whether or not I'm a gamer is questionable.

Overwatch, I've been having a very interesting love hate relationship with. I've been complaining about it nonstop for the past month now and I don't have fun anymore playing the game competitively. I don't have a main, I have phases. But my top played characters are D.Va, Mercy, Symmetra, Reaper and Pharah who I all have gold guns for.

I'm on my 5th star on my PS4 account, and as close as I am to gold border, I can't seem to bring myself to continue playing it regularly. Right now I've been leaning more towards Apex and I'm getting into Siege(if I could actually figure out why my Ubisoft app doesn't work).

Back
Top Bottom