Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gaming

Just wondering if there are any gamers amongst us?
I mainly play league of legends [the toxic game, yes].

I'm not sure if I wouldn't consider myself a 'gamer', it's not the core thing that defines my hobby space these days, but of course I enjoy playing quite a bit too.
Recently some friends started playing League again, so we are having a blast there recently. I always felt the game's community isn't quite as bad as people make it out, or at least that it doesn't have to affect you as much.
People are flaming, arguing? Don't write mean stuff in the chat yourself, be above it and if necessary mute the troll, that alone usually helps a lot ^^

Other than League I mostly play calm turn based things. I love optimizing things, it's like solving a puzzle and is a much bigger draw for me than hyperactive action.
Examples here woule be Slay the Spire, Tales of Maj'Eyal or most recently Endless Legend

@Sophor I don't see myself as a "gamer" either, more like a casual one really. Lol.
I am the kind of person that makes them flame even more, because I'm evil like that.
I don't know those games, might check them out.

I generally cant really stand this flaming and trolling, some find it amusing and thrive in it, I just feel ... bad. It's funny that I still love the game this much, but when you usually play with friends things are a lot better

Yeah, with friends you have a lot more fun. I only play the game when they're online now too, otherwise I just tend to play the sims or something else.

I currently play Guild Wars 2, 7 Days To Die, The Forest and a bit of Project Zomboid. Also, some Brawlhalla when I'm in the mood.

I know Guild Wars 2 since my brother plays it and Brawlhalla. I think I've seen 7 days to die in a youtube clip before too. What's the best one?

I wouldn’t consider myself a “gamer” but I play a few.

I’ve been playing League since 2013 and don’t see a point in stopping now. Community used to be way more toxic back in the day, but lately not so much. More often than not, when someone says some really awful shit in chat, no one engages. It’s just “you’re getting muted/reported.”

Other than that, I play a bunch of casual stuff. Siege, Assassin’s Creed, PoE. If I need a relaxing game I’ll go for Stardew Valley or Terraria or something. It really depends on my mood~

True, it used to be more toxic. Perhaps because of the honor thing?

Assassin's Creed is lovely ! I tried installing the Origins one on my pc but it can't handle the game...

Yeah, they’re intensive on PC, even on lowest settings. I tend to play them on console anyway because I don’t like putting really time sinking games in the same space I do my work. So I play Assassin’s Creed on Xbox ^^;

I game quite often, and am usually on games like Far Cry lately and some other multiplayer ones if anyone is interested.

5 right now. Working through it again. Mostly I play games like that and Wildlands from time to time, sometimes Borderlands if it strikes me.

Yes, Playstation gal, myself. Currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Conan Exiles. I play Knowledge is Power and Uno with my family.

PC and PS4. Currently playing the RE2 Remake, Far Cry 5, and a lot more. Video games are also a good way to get rp ideas, haha.

@BloodRedRomeo Thanks, I think I actually already have that on my steam wishlist, I definitely saw it before ^^
It looks really interesting, but I tend to wait for sales, I always have more games than time to play

Back
Top Bottom