Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

He smiled opening his eyes looking up at her biting her kidney lightly. "You are to beautiful you know that. Its not fair you know that right." He smiled giving her a firm squeeze before looking up at her. "It is good to know that you want children. Makes things easier, less complicated at least."He smiled kissing where he had just bitten. "You need to pack your things so shoo.*He released her from his grip swatting her butt lightly.

Lily kissed him before sitting up and started to pack. "so tell me about our new home" she asked as she started to pull out bags and such to pack her belongings in. The first things she packed were clothes. Only packing the nicer looking clothes leaving the clothes with holes and such were they were. Then she packed some of her personal items, hair brushes mirrors and such.

Namir smiled rolling over onto his stomach to watch her. "It has 4 bedrooms, The master bedroom and closets take up half of the second floor. The other 3 take up the remainder of the second floor. Down stairs there is a large study slash library. A large room for us to practice our singing with dozens of different instruments. A huge dinning hall that seats nearly 40 people a large kitchen with a smaller dinning room for about 5 people. A large living room that looks out down the hill and over the property. "He smiled looking up at her chuckling."Only the finest decorations of course. "

"oh my it sounds so wonderful, but so lavish. I am not sure a simple farm girl like myself will fit in." she bit her lip as she continued you pack. "but the master bedroom does sound nice, lots of space for us to enjoy each other" she gave a small wink over her shoulder.

"You should see the master bathroom. It has a tub large enough for 3 people. "He laughed looking into her eyes smiling."Your not a farm girl any more. Your a singer, celebrity, and my love. Nothing is to lavish for you not if i have my way. " He smiled setting up staring at her smiling brightly.

Lily bit her lip. and looked around the room a little it seemed like everything was packed and ready to go. SHe walked over to him and gave him a kiss "well i just have one more thing to get and then we are ready to go and you can show me what you have built" she then went to a drawer and got a wodden music box and carefully put in one of the bags.

((we can skip the whole traveling thing if you like.))

Namir had her make lunch and went into town to buy horses and wagon. Once they returned and he packed her things in and the pair ate a final meal at the home. Once it was finished the pair set out. Namir had bought a covered wagon with a small bed in the back so they could have some privacy and comfort on their trip. Namir took her fathers and her horse and tied them to the back of the wagon.

For 3 weeks they traveled at the last they where accompanied by several wagons all heading for Telmir. Namir kept to himself whistling quietly the majority of the time the other where around. Namir left the road just outside of the now booming port town. 6 huge buildings rose into the skyline 3 stories or taller. The pair rode threw a field and down a small road in the forest. A bout 3 miles form town the forest opened up.

Before them was a small hill on top nestled in a small grove of trees was the large 2 story house with huge windows facing the lake at the bottom of the hill. Namir stopped the wagon and looked at her smiling brightly." Welcome home. "Taking her hand lacing there fingers together tightly.

With every passing week that they traveled lily was getting more excited to see there new home. But she was also getting very tired of their travels. Even when the two were traveling before never have then spent three weeks straight on the road. She was glad that Namir had a wagon this it made the travel easier.

When the finally arrived in town Lily looked around excitedly. It was so big, but not as big as London. It was perfect. Lily watched as the town faded and Namir drove through the woods to a hill. Her jaw just dropped when she saw the house. "Namir, it is so lovely, so big, so private." she aww struck at their new home.

Namir smiled as he drove the car up the road wondering just what she was going to say when they got inside. "And its all yours. "He smiled moving closer to her as he pulled up in front of the house hopping down looking up at her."What would you like to see first?"He said a smile on his face holding his hands up to help her down.

Lily just couldn't believe the beauty and the size of their home. As Namir pulled closer to the home he hopped down and come around to her side to help her down. Lily climbed down into his arms. "you i wouldn't mind seeing the bathroom first, so I can wash up, then the bedroom so i can take a nap, then the kitchen so we can eat" She said with a wink. "but honestly whatever you would like to show me first is fine."

He smiled whistling a young man came from the side of the house. "This is the man who was watching the house while i was gone. "He smiled as the man nodded and he told him to move everything into the master bedroom put the horses in the stables then he could leave. The man nodded and moved quickly to do just that.

Namir smiled taking her hand kissing her cheek as he lead her into the large entrance way with 2 arching stair cases that went to the second floor. "Do you mind sharing a bath? "He smiled looking at her as he lead her up the stairs and into the master bedroom to the left. A massive 4 poster bed sat on the far end of the room. One wall entirely windows that viewed the lake. "This is the master bedroom there is a way to close that curtain in case you where wondering."He laughed knowing she was somewhat shy.

Lily said hello to the young man then he moved their things into the house. Lily followed Namir into the house. Her Jaw dropped as she looked at the stair ways upstairs. the entrance to the home was beautiful. But the entrance was nothing compared to the bedroom. as they walked in lily could not believe the size of the bed. there was enough room for them and three other people. and then Lily saw the view. It took her breath away. She was frozen in the middle of the room just looking at everything.

Namir left the room starting the bath water warming. He had a system put in to put hot water directly into the bath. Once the bath was full he added bath oils and smiled. He moved back out into the bedroom after a few minuets putting his hands on her sides. "The bath is ready would you mind sharing with me? I know it would be a first but... I would like to share our first bath here together. " He was nervous as nether had seen the other nude yet. But he hoped she would allow it.

Lily leaned against him as he puts his hands on her side. She bite her lip at his question, he had not seen her naked, but she knew the day would come soon. Lily's head nodded a little as she moved towards the bathroom, once inside she began to take of her clothes her back towards him. Lily was a slender young woman. Even with years of working on the farm lily's skin was perfect. Her butt was firm but shapely. her stomach flat and her breast were about a size c perhaps a little bigger. Her womanhood was clean hair never grew there, it made her look innocent.

Namir watched her intently as she undressed before him. He stripped quickly behind her before walking up behind her pressing his palm into her lower back. Slowly he pushed it up her spine smiling. "You look amazing. Thank you for allowing me to see you. He kissed her spine between her shoulder blades before moving to the bath. He sat on the edge of the large steal tub. It was large enough 5 people easily. He sat there so she could share the view of him that he had of her. "I hope you enjoy the view. His body was well toned but not defined his body was devoid of hair except for his groin. Where a light fuzz was all that was there. He had not had the chance to remove it lately. Normally when ever he bathed shaved that away. He was growing slowly as he looked at her beautiful form. Once he had reached his full state of arousal he would be just over 7 inches long but slightly thicker than the average man.

Lily felt him touch her back and closed her eyes a little enjoying his touches. When he moved to the tub lily turned to see him in all of his glory. she couldn't help but stare at his member. it was so large. Lily bit her lip a moment before looking down. her cheeks grew redder. She climbed into the tub trying not stare at him.

"Don't be so shy. It's not like your stealing a view we are bathing together."He smiled and crawled in next to her the water was warm and filled with relaxing oils. "Set back and enjoy."He smiled leaning back in the water up to his neck draping his arm around her lower back." He wanted her to relax and enjoy laying with him. "I love you Lily."He smiled softly kissing her shoulder.

Lily bit her lip and looked up at him "i know" She settled into the tub. the water felt so nice and so relaxing. She rested against him. "i love you too" she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "this is such a prefect way to relax after a long trip."

"No that comes after our bath."He smiled looking at her giving her a coy wink. He wanted her to think he was going to take her after they bathed. He smiled and kissed her deeply and tenderly holding her body to his groaning happily. He wrapped his arms around her as they kissed leaning over her slightly.

Lily's arms wrapped around him kissing back passionately. She moved closer to him trying to get a better position to kiss him. She was so close now she was almost sitting on his lap, her exposed womanhood drawing closer to his exposed manhood and she did not even realize it.

Namir groaned breaking the kiss looking into her eyes his hand slipping below the water pushing him self away from her woman hood. The last thing he wanted to do was start something neither wanted to finish. He smiled looking up at her as he pulled his lap his hardening shaft pressed against her butt cheek as she sat over his lower stomach." There we go now we can kiss all you like and be comfortable. "He smiled as the position they where in had drover her chest from the water now setting just above the water no matter how she sat. "And the view is divine!"He smiled letting her see him stare at her chest.

Lily felt him move her around then felt his manhood against her, but not in any way that become problematic. She looked at him for a long moment before she realized her breast were all of a sudden cold. Lily looked down to see her breast above the water, her nipples were growing harder. "oh you like that view" Lily shook her head at him.

He leaned in kissing her chest between her breasts then kissing over her heart."I love the view because the women in it is the one i love."He smiled leaning back looking up at her. Staring into her eyes his hands rubbing her thighs deeply. "I think i could get used to bathing with you daily." He smiled looking into her eyes wondering if she would like that idea.

Lily gave a soft giggle as he kissed her chest above her breasts. He was really close to her breasts and she did not seem bothered by it. "well i wouldn't mind you bathing daily, you did get pretty smelly on the road not bathing daily." she teased him a little.

He laughed gathering up a bar of soap and and began rubbing it over her chest. His hand running the soap over every inch of area above the water and below her neck."Then you don't mind me bathing you do you? " He smiled leaning up kissing her as he scrubbed her stomach lightly.

Back
Top Bottom