Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Lily giggled a little "you think it will be that easy?" she teased but then her face grew a little serious but at the same time it was soft and happy. "I promised my father i wouldn't do that until i was married. I figured that is one promise i could keep." She paused and bite her lip "but i have a feeling i will end up breaking that promise, cause i am not sure i can keep my heads off of you"

Namir nodded looking deep into her eyes letting out a soft sigh. "Well then i will promise you that we will not... consummate, our relationship." He smiled looking into her eyes kissing her again holding her close. "But that does not mean i am promising to keep my hands off you. "He smiled looking deep into her eyes his hand creeping up resting on her ribs a couple inches below her breast. "You can have one with out the other after all! "He smirked devilishly wanting to see just how shy she was going to be to his advances.

"well maybe thats one way to get you to marry me, if i hold out long enough" She had to tease him a little. Kissing him back when he kissed her. Then she felt his hand move closer to her breast. It didn't actually touch her breast but it was the closet any man's hand has ever been. Her cheeks turned a slight blush color

Namir smiled as his hand moved to slightly higher nearly touching her breast. "Not tonight though. Tonight we will just spend the night together. "He smiled moving his hand around draping his arm over her holding her close. He smiled enjoying her reaction as she realized he was going to be a good boy tonight. Not making love with her would be the hardest thing he had ever done. He had already struggled with that when they where traveling together. Now... he would have her in his bed every night in his private home. This would be quite the challenge he smiled kissing her lightly relaxing.

Lily felt his hand move up and she almost gasped. But then Namir's hand moved away. She almost sighed but didn't. She just snuggled up against him. Her face was buried underneath his chin almost touching his neck. She breathed his scent in deeply. Her body pressed firmly up against him.

He groaned happily giving her a light squeeze smiling. He would have a long challenging time ahead of him he would have to get used to her touching his bare skin. "You know this is going to be the hardest part. You feel so good against my me. "He chuckled looking into her eyes as he started drifting of into a slow deep sleep.

Lily started to drift off to sleep "i know its going to be hard for me to" she said softly in a yawn. She took a deep breath and drifted off to sleep. She held him tight all through the night.

Namir slept still as a stone for the remainder of the night holding her close. His body laced with hers wanting nothing more in the world then to stay like this for ever. It was late in the morning when Namir woke watching her sleep. After a few minuets he smiled kissing her softly on the lips waking her up slowly. "Good morning my love its time for your good morning kiss!"

Lily slept deeply, no nightmares, no dreams, just pure happiness as she lay together with the man she loved. Lily had not realized how late in the morning was when he kissed her to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open to look at him "good morning" she said softly

"Morning!" He smiled pressing his lips firmly into her's rolling her onto her back now straddling her waist. He smiled as he deepened the kiss pressing her into the bed with a passionate kiss. His hands took hers lifting them above her head holding them there as he pressed his lips into her's. He groaned softly absolutely loving the why kissing her made him feel.

Lily pressed her lips back to his when she felt flip her over she gave a soft yell as she was suddenly on her back. He pinned her down onto the bed. then Namir move pulled her arms above her head and she gave herself completely over to him

Slowly Namir deepened the kiss groaning deeply into their kiss. Slowly his legs slipped between hers laying his hips heavily against hers. He was not truly in control of his body for the time being as he ground himself down into her. Morning glory and all as he kissed her deeply groaning into the kiss as he held her close.

Lily made a soft sound of passion and delight as she kissed him. Her legs parted to allow him to rest between them. But then she felt something different. His manhood was pressed against her. But her body seem to take control and her leg seem to part further on there own, as if her body knew what she needed before her mind did.

After a few long minuets of grinding and kissing deeply Namir broke the kiss. "I can not believe how fantastic it feels to kiss you."He stared deeply into her eyes wondering if she felt the same way. He blushed a bit as he realized that he was pressing himself into her threw their cloths. Having done everything but actually enter her. "I ... would get up and make you breakfast but i am afraid i may reveal something that might make us both blush."He chuckled to nervous to move for fear of her reaction.

"i could spend all day Kissing you Namir." Lily agreed with him softly. When he was grinding himself against her it started to stir a new sensation from her womanhood. She felt warm and a little wet. "its ok i promise not you look if you want to move"

He chuckled looking into her eyes smiling kissing her again."I don't want to move nor do i care if you look. It is as much yours as mine after all."He smiled holding still not sure if he should pull himself away from the warmth or if he should remain there. His shorts becoming increasingly uncomfortable. "I will warn you though if you see mine its only fair i see yours!"He smiled kissing her lightly again looking into her eyes.

"well do you think this a good idea, i mean i might be hard to control our urges." she teased a little. Lily didn't know what to do, her body craved his attention, but her mind knew better. Her arms wrapped around him, she left the choice up to him, she was a stranger to pleasure so she didn't know how hard it will be to control

Namir was grateful they where both clothed if they weren't it would be to late. He Once he felt her he would not be able to stop. "Some day i will show you the pleasure we are passing up." He groaned grumpily as pulled away from her standing next to the bed. "Why don't you pack up and get ready to leave. I will make breakfast than we can go to Sul and buy what we need to travel. "He smiled standing in front of her his thin shorts all that was separating her from seeing his fully aroused form. His shorts tenting badly in the front as he looked down at her smiling. "Sound good to you?"

Lily watched as he moved away from her. She sighed a little enjoying his closeness. she turned and saw his manhood forming a tent inside his pants. she looked at for a moment before looking up at him. "alright" she said with and innocent smile, but instead of getting up she snuggled down into the blanket looking like she was ready to go back to sleep

Namir smiled and went outside to get some eggs. After being pecked several times he gathered the eggs and moved back into the kitchen. He cooked the best breakfast he could with the given food in her kitchen before coming back into the room with 2 glasses of juice and the meals. "Okay my love breakfast is ready. "He smiled his morning hardness having gone for now. "Then we get you packed and we leave. "HE smiled setting down next to her on the bed waiting for her to set up.

As Lily lay in her bed she realized that this would her last time laying in her bed, in the home she grew up in. She tried not let the thought sadden her. She thought about this being the start of a new beginning, A happy beginning. When he came back into the room she sat up "looks good"

"Save your comments till you eat it."He laughed handing her a plate and starting to eat slowly. His mind was racing he had finally found a woman who didn't care about his past. Didn't care about his fame. He was so happy he found a woman who would just let him be him. "I love you so much Lily if there is anything you ever want just let me know and its yours right then. "

Lily took a bite of his food. "the food taste wonderful you should give yourself more credit." she kept eating. But she stop when she heard his comment. Lily looked for a long moment at him "there are only two things in this world that i can say i truly want. The first is your love because you have no Idea how much i love you." She paused taking a deep breath "the second might be a little harder." again she paused, she thought she would be asking to much of him "the second is a child. created from our love" she had to say the second request very quietly. But she loved children, and nothing would feel her heart with more joy then to be a mother someday.

Namir kissed her cheek looking into her eyes wanting to lighten the mood. "So do you want to start on that request after breakfast?" Smirking and fighting back a chuckle as he finished his plate looking at her. He laid down behind her wrapping his arms around her waist holding her to his chest."I don't mean anything you truly want. I mean anything you want at all. From you want me to shave to you want a new house. Anything you want in the slightest way is yours if you simply ask for it. "He pressed his lips into the cloth covering her sides closing his eyes letting her eat.

Lily smiled and took another bite of her food. She felt him kiss her side and she giggled. She put her plate down and laid down facing him "well i don't care if you are the highest man alive, and we live in a one room shack, The two things i asked for would keep me happy the rest of my life" she played with his hair a little

Back
Top Bottom