Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*~Dark Desires~* Grand Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lan smiles and put his arms around her, "yeah sure." Then with that he helped her outside and began to fly towards her home.

SHe held tightly to him to make sure she did not fall. She pointed at a small white house that was hers and said "Hey Lan thanks for asking me what i would do to know who you where back there. I really am happy at what i said about dating you" she kissed his cheek and waited to land thinking 'i am so lucky to be his girlfriend'

Lan laughed a bit, "They some times act like fangirls, other get mad at me, and some throw them selves at me. " He began sucking her neck softly, rubbing her legs, "Why?"

Lan sighed, "I have no idea if you are a virgin, as for me, no I am not a virgin." His hand rubbing between her legs, wanting her badly now.

She moaned and pulled him close and whispered in his ear "I am a virgin and would be honored if you took it" she then kissed his cheek and weakly walked to her door opening it up to a small 3-bed, 2-bath house with a fire place in the living room.

Lan smiles as he fallowed her in. He wasted no time, soon as they closed the door he took off his shirt, showing his muscular body.

Lan smiles as he fallowed her, taking off his shoes and pants next, his boxers briefs still on and by the look of it, ready to come off, his package clearly outlines from the cloth, "Maybe."

Lan smiled fallowing her, still only in his under wear. He sat down and smirked, "You having second thoughts my love?"

SHe shook her head and said "No just thought we should be comfy, thats all" she blushed and leaned against him smiling "I'm happy that i went to that club or i may have not met you. We shuld go back tomorow and tell the girl who owns it thank you" she smiled at him and hugged close to him

Lan held her close, 'yes I think so." Sucking softly on her neck, his fangs scraping her a bit as he nibbled her neck.

Lan smirked as he turned her away from him, his hadns going to her breast and rubbing them before his fangs bet down into her neck, releasing more of his venom into her. He softly sucked on the neck as he bit, enjoying the taste and smell.

Lan began to take off her dress, eager to see if she truly was nude under neath, his hand rubbing her exposed breast, then one going down to her clit and rubbing it softly.

Lan pulled down his boxers, sitting her on his lap as his cock was perfectly between her legs, rubbing against her pussy as he rubbed her clit, 'Is that so, show me then my love."

SHe blushed and slowly moved and slid down onto him wincing at the pain of being entered for the first time. She looked at him "I-is this ok for showing you Lan" her face was red and she wanted to be given more pleasure

Lan smiles as he grabbed her hips, moving her up and down on his cock, his wings wrapping around them, 'Mmm yes it is."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom