Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*~Dark Desires~* Grand Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new club just opening, it was a local hub for things that were dark and evil, Sai stood at the door, not knowing for sure if anyone would come, but she had decided to open her club either way, her hair up in a pony tail as she shifted a bit, the outside of the club was a brick building, but the black bricks looked as if it had been bled on, she shifted in her place a bit more, the inside of it...it was done in black and red satin, with a giant stage one stripper pole, and signs that pointed to the private rooms for those who wanted to get their freak on, she would smile softly as she nodded her head she had came to the right spot she had a feeling it would get off the bat, she sat at the bar now with a smile.

Lan made his way into the new club, he was there really just for the reason of getting a drink and maybe finding some fun in the dorm of a dance. He had no real idea what this place was like of what it was about and he figured it didn't matter, all clubs seemed to be pretty much the same. His blue eyes looked around trying to get a good feel of the place, His eyes meeting with the woman standing by the door, he gave her a polite bow as he continued in.

Lan took a seat near by, seeing the new comer and give a little smirk. He kept his wings hidden away, easily able to make them vanish or appear, often they cause more trouble then any thing, people mistaking him for an angel. Still it was fun to use some time, making people think he was more innocent then he really was.

Rina walked over to him and sat next to him "Hey there i like the white hair, makes you look cute. Hey did you know that there is a guy with wings being called an Angel." She laughed a bit "I dont think he is though, i mean if someone has angel like wings, they cant always be an angel can they." her voice had a hint of lust and curiousity as she spoke of the wings "I wish i could meet the guy or even just get his name if nothing else. God if the winged cutie kidnapped me i would be so willing to obey his orders. What do you think of him, this mysterious guy with white hair and wings"

((My guy has blue hair, not sure if you're talking to him))

Lan moved closer to her and smiled, 'Well just because he's not an angel, doesn't mean he's not a nice guy." He smiled, the view of his fangs easily visible, " Maybe , then again maybe he's a rough guy and an angel. What is it you desire most from him?" His blue eyes looking towards her own eyes, "I'm Lan."

She looked at him "Well i guess just a single date to get to know him best and know what people dont even think he would be able to do, like if he is nice or not or if he even falls in love" her blue eyes glowed in the dim light of the club and sighed "But the chances of me getting a date with the mystery man are a million to one. And Lan i'm Kaily, if only i knew the name of the guy i would be happy"

Lan smiled as he puts him self a bit closer to her, his hand going to her legs, "What would you give me, for his name ? I might give you it for the right price. I should warn you though, if I deny you once you don't get another chance, I don't haggle."

Lan smirked a bit, "Are you sure that's what you want to offer me, I mean it, if I don't like what you're offering me you'll lose the only chance you'll get to know who he is." He smirked, wanting to know what her reaction would be.

Lan smirked as he went in close, kissing her lips softly as his long white wings came out of his back. He smiled during the stolen kiss, liking her lips.

Lan smiled and nodded, "Yes you did." His face going to her neck, nibbling a little, his fang softly scraping her nec.

She tensed up and asked shyly "What are you going to do" her voice showing she had never dealt with fangs before. She blushed and whispered "If you what to know anything just ask me Lan and i'll do anything for you"

Lan smirked at her words, 'Well me, what would you be willing to do for me?" He smirked and moved closer to her ear, "What do you wear under your clothing."

Lan's hands traveled up her legs with a smirk, 'Is that so? Does that mean your breast are naturally that good looking?"

Lan smirked, "That's simple, test out my venom." He smiled and bite her neck before she could react to what he said. His fangs began to inject a strange venom inside her, one that would give her a powerful warm feeling, one that would cause he to get easy aroused and horny.

Rina bit her lip to keep from screaming as she felt him bite and softly said "I-i've got a house we can go back to if you want Lan" she began to squirm under his grip and even moved her hand to hold his tightly. SHe thought to her self 'why am i so horny now' she gasped "Whats happening, i fell...horny lan" she moaned and wanted him to do more to her but at her home and not in a club.

Lan smiled as he pulled away once he had injected enough in her. He smiled, "Who knows." acting as if he hadn't done in, " If you want lead the way." He got up, not sure that she would be able to gold it in long enough, he figured she'd give in once it got all over her system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom