Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Lady Di's Plots and Pairings

di moon

Star
etlMbJu.png

Hello, I'm Di. Some quick bullet points with me...

☑ I work days for now, so probably won't see me on much before 6pm EST.​
☑ I have health issues, so while I try to reply every day, sometimes it takes me a few days to post due to exhaustion. Right now, I am getting back into the swing of things, posting to past partners and finding my stride where I can. So, looking at 1-2posts, maybe more in a week.​
☑ I'm looking for long-term roleplays, building a story and developing characters.​
☑ Open to different sorts of Lore-we can build our own or you can send me a link and I can see if I like it or not.​
☑ Third person, past tense writing style, please. 2+ paragraphs. My average is 2-4 for a normal post, but starters could be more because of the information that needs included with it. Please, don't let my starters scare you.​
☑ I RP via PMs only. I don't like roleplaying on Discord, sorry.​
☑ Fairly general No Godmodding-use some common sense. Yes, if you shove my character she will likely be falling down-do not try to state what she does in reaction to that or what she is thinking or feeling-that's my job to write, and the fun bits. I'll do my best to not rob you of that fun, I ask the same courtesy in return.​
☑ I'm not dead set on just these plots. They are just jumping off points and ideas. Feel free to send me your ideas. Just make sure they are ideas and not just pairing with no other information-I don't want to play 20 questions just to work out an outline of a premise.​
☑ If you approach me about an idea you have, or if the plot is starting out in a place that is a key fixation in the life of your character (their home, etc), be prepared to start.​
☑ I don't adhere strictly to dom/sub roles. My characters tend to have backbones, even if it takes some time to find them. Character development is fun.​
☑ I don't play aunts or mothers opposite younger males-sorry. This is an escape/fun thing for me, I don't want to play a slice of life/real life-like version of myself.​
DO NOT dictate my faces or characters to me. I can make mine, you can make yours. (Bolded because too many people have been trying to be nit-picky over my faceclaims)​
☑ F-List in my signature if you need it. Otherwise, you can click here.

Last edited:
bump - fixed broken links in Visual section, added more pictures, added more plots

Back
Top Bottom