Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's New Valet (OBSCENE and J)

Jin struggled not to be too loud as he felt his twin's hands on him. He pressed back lightly as Max's fingers slid in, readying him. He braced himself as he felt Max's tip press against him, and he couldn't hold back a low moan as he felt his brother enter him.

"Ah... Max...." He pressed back, wanting to feel every inch of his brother's length in him, "It's amazing..." He could feel himself stretching around his brother as his body greedily accepted the intrusion. Of course, it was a bit painful, but the pleasure washed away the pain with ease and as Max thrust into him, Jin was lost to pleasure. His length pulsed and he struggled to last, not wanting to be spent so soon. "It's so good..."

Max leaned forward to press his chest against his twin brother's back and to let his lips plant kisses lovingly on Jin's neck. This changed the angle of Max's thrusting cock, allowing it to start hitting Jin's prostate.

"You fill the emptiness inside my heart, Jin," Max gasped as he made passionate love to his brother. At that moment, Rodger entered the bathroom with the refreshments for his princes. The old servant was very surprised to find the brothers having sex in the tub. He almost cried out, but then Rodger saw the looks of total happiness on the faces of the teens.

Rodger had never seen Max so happy. He had seldom seen Max happy at all.

"I've missed you so much, brother," Max moaned, not yet seeing Rodger. "To finally... Aahhh... to finally be with you..." Rodger knew he might not ever really understand how or why Prince Max and Prince Jin had started making love with each other, but he saw how happy it seemed to make the two boys and decided in that moment that that was what really mattered. He was also surprised by how beautiful and poetic it all seemed, like an erotic dance of their handsome, young, joined bodies.

"Please don't let me intrude, my lords" Rodger said softly as he hurried to place the food and drink on a small table near the tub. He tried not to look, but Rodger's eyes kept being drawn to the almost hypnotic sight. The older man blushed, which Max had never seen before. "I'll leave you to your privacy, my lords. If you need anything further, let me know."

Max had almost stopped when Rodger came into the bathroom, but the fact that his old servant didn't seem to object... and Max thought it seemed he was checking the two teens out, he continued to kiss his brother and thrust deep inside him.

"I think Rodger was enjoying the show," Max whispered very softly in his brother's ear, barely suppressed laughter in his voice.

Back
Top Bottom