Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's New Valet (OBSCENE and J)

JMontvale

Star
Prince Maximilian walked quickly through the halls of the castle that had been his home for the last year. It had been given to the prince by his parents in the hope that such a gift and the accompanying independence would lift the teenager from his melancholy.

But, like all the gifts and honors before, the fine castle and estate did nothing to fill the empty spot inside Prince Maximilian. The 16 year old prince, known as Max to his few friends, often feared that he was just being a spoiled brat. The thought perhaps that he just didn't really appreciate all that he was given. As such, he had tried to live a harder life in his year in the castle.

Max had gone into the fields to supervise and even help his peasants in their work. He had sent for one of his father's retired generals to teach him the arts and sciences of war. The harsh regimen of training for mind and body, and the physical labor had made the young prince's body hard and his mind sharp. Max had indeed come to appreciate all his advantages and comforts more than before, but the gnawing emptiness remained.

The king and queen had tried to match their son with a politically suitable mate in the hope that if he found a wife, it would make the prince happy, but none of the noble girls and ladies, had moved Max's heart. The deep ache of something critical missing continued to plague the young prince.

Unknown to Prince Maximilian, he had not been born alone. He had a twin brother who had been born a few minutes after him. But twins were seen as very unlucky in noble and royal families. It was believed that the younger twin would always come to resent the older twin being ahead in the line of succession and inheritance. There would be conflict and probably murder at some point. As such, it was traditional to take the younger twin away and have him or her killed. The queen had sent Max's brother away, and that was the source of the horrible empty spot inside him. He had never met his brother. He didn't even know the other youth had ever existed, but his heart and soul missed him all the same.

Max was hurrying back to the great hall of his castle because he had received word that a new servant had arrived. The young prince had just finished a lesson with his tutor in matters martial, and there was no need to keep the servant waiting.

The prince's valet had retired recently. Max didn't think he really needed a valet. He felt quite capable of preparing his own bath, laying out his own clothes and dressing himself, but his parents had learned that Maximilian had not hired a replacement. They had arranged for the steward of the castle to hire one for Max. The prince pushed his blond hair, damp with sweat up away from his blue eyes as he walked into the great hall. A herald announced unnecessarily that the lord of the castle had arrived. He cast his gaze about, looking for his new valet.

Jin stood in the rather empty great hall, toying idly with the hem of his shirt. It was a decent quality material, nothing like the silk royalty wore, but compared to what he'd been living in, it might as well have been. His blond hair and blues eyes matched those of the prince, as did his features, with alarming perfection.

For the past month he'd been put through the strangest assortment of training. Drawing bathes, putting together outfits, even how to walk and how to address various ranks. It was quite a bit different from his previous chores. The heavy labor of his life had him strong and fit, and being out in the sun had set him well with a nice tan and rough hands. The women that had been training him had done everything to ready him for the prince. His shaggy blond hair had been trimmed, and while it was still choppy and a bit messy, it was at least clean and cut to a reasonable length. The dirt had been removed from his nails, and creams applied to dim some scars, and finally, he'd been sent here.

He dropped the hem of his shirt and straightened to attention as he heard the Prince arrive, his eyes on the floor in respect. As the prince neared he was shoved forward by an older servant. He bowed low, but said nothing. Only speak when spoken to. The prince would know why he was there.

The prince had a better idea of why the servant was there than the poor servant did in fact. He had no idea why he'd been chosen by the old nurse, he'd never served directly, only worked and worked to earn a bite of food here and there and a place to sleep at night. He'd never been inside the castle before, as some others had. So why him?

He ventured a quick glance, wanting to see his prince's face, hoping he could be fast enough that the prince wouldn't notice, and hopefully, wouldn't punish him for it. What he'd intended to be a quick glance turned into a baffled stare as he looked over the prince. Perhaps it was wishful thinking, seeing himself in such fine clothes in such a high rank, but the image didn't falter, his face.... on someone else. It was disorienting to say the least.

He was snapped back to attention as the other servant stepped on his foot to draw his eyes back to the ground. "Show some respect." The woman hissed before storming off in a huff, pausing to politely curtsy to the prince.

Jin stayed motionless, his eyes trained on the ground again, his shoulders squared as he stood still, awaiting any word that he should be doing otherwise.

Prince Maximilian came to an abrupt stop when he saw the other teen's face. His head tilted slightly to the right and his eyes widened in surprise. The new valet was the very image of Max. His hair was messier, the clothes simpler, but the face... the frame... It was like seeing a mirror image, only far far more.

Max felt a powerful jolt right through his chest. He had never felt it before, but he nonetheless recognized that it struck at the terrible emptiness inside him. The sensation forced a surprised smile to the young prince's face.

"Rise," the prince said softly. He felt as if he was bursting with questions, but Max felt they needed to wait. First, he wanted a more private venue. "Please follow me." Max started a quick walk to the library.

Within the library was a seldom used staircase that led to the prince's private study. Maximilian unlocked the door at the top of the stairs, let the other youth into his study and then locked it. Max also made sure the doors that linked his study to his quarters and to the upper hallways were locked.

It as hotter in the study, prompting Max to remove his tunic and undo two buttons on his shirt. and went to sit on the edge of his desk.

"Have a seat, please," Max said politely. He gestured to the nicely upholstered chairs for guests instead of the wooden stool that was supposed to used by a servant waiting on the prince's command. "I think we have much to talk about. I am Crown Prince Maximilian. What is your name?"

Jin followed, matching the Prince's pace, but staying three steps back as he'd been taught. He seated himself where he was told, his eyes lingering on the prince in amazement as the tunic was taken off. The heat was uncomfortable, but he wouldn't remove clothes unless he was asked to. He quickly looked back to the ground until he was addressed. "Jin, my lord..." The words felt odd, who called a prince 'lord'? But then, it was better than 'master'... "Just Jin."

At least he hadn't been the only one to notice the resemblance. "I believe we do... but I'm afraid I may not have the answers you're looking for." He said carefully, his conduct with royalty a mess still, according to the old hag that had sent him here. "Of course, I'll answer what I can..." Why had the prince locked the doors? Didn't he know the servants would listen at the doors? And even if they didn't, no one would look at the pair and miss the eerie similarity.

"It's good to meet you, Jin." The extreme deference of servants made Max uncomfortable. In his time in the fields, when keeping one's eyes cast at the ground could result in accidents, Max had gotten used to his people looking up and meeting his gaze. Besides, he felt a strange connection to this other boy that was more than merely their similar appearance. "Please look up. You don't need to be afraid to meet my gaze."

Max was still sweating, and he noticed that Jin was starting to sweat as well. Max opened his shirt completely. If Jin was to be his valet, Max couldn't afford to be overly modest around him. Besides, as the tan skin of his torso revealed, Max had spent a lot of time in his work and training outdoors with his shirt off.

"You look hot. You don't need to wait on my permission to try and get more comfortable." Max smiled in a friendly manner. "I won't have you collapsing from the heat for the sake of stodgy old protocol."

Jin looked up, staring hard at what appeared to be his own face. The heat and his discomfort were forgotten as he looked over the newly revealed skin, was that pang of lust he felt interest, or vanity? Was it weird to be attracted some someone that looked just like him? Or was it stranger still to be attracted to another male?

He snapped back to reality at the Prince's words and pulled the heavy fabric from his strong frame, sun kissed skin exposed with no hint of modesty. Servants weren't allowed their privacy. He wanted to comment on the similarity he saw, of course he knew the prince had noticed... but still, was he allowed to compare himself to royalty? "I'm not terribly good at the protocol I'm afraid... I was never intended to serve in the palace..." He explained, "Not that I'm complaining, really, I'm not, I just..." He was making a fool of himself. "...thought you should know."

Max marveled at how strong and beautiful the other boy's body was. He felt a sudden desire to reach out and run his hands over the firm torso revealed. Though their bodies were as similar as their faces, Max had never thought of his physical development as especially attractive. Unlike some nobles, Max didn't have throngs for toad eating courtiers to fawn over him and tell him how good looking he was, so he didn't really consider the possibility that he might be handsome.

"Well, that's not a bad thing," Max assured Jin with good humor and support. "That just means that you have less to unlearn. Allow me to introduce you to Max's rules of protocol. First, you do not need to bow every time I walk into a room, out of a room, pass you in a hall, sneeze or anything else. Bowing all day is a waste of time and energy. Second, if you have something to say to me, you don't need to wait for me to notice you and give you leave to speak." Max's grin grew larger. "This is especially true if my hat is on fire, and I haven't noticed. Third, I like to get to know my closest servants. I'd like to get to know them all, but there just is never enough time. I..." Max paused for a moment as he realized that he had been slowly leaning closer to Jin. His hands were restless with a need to touch him. This had never happened to Max before, but he suspected that he was beginning to lust for Jin. "I think that's enough rules for now. I'd like to get to know you a bit better, so could you tell me a bit about yourself?"

"There really isn't a lot to tell, the life of a servant isn't nearly as interesting at that of a prince." He said, appreciating the new rules, he could follow those much easier. He had been starting to relax as he began to feel comfortable around the prince. He seemed so much more personable than the other servants had led him to believe. He found color coming to his face as Max drew closer and closer.

It was so hard to resist the urge to reach out and touch him... to trace those hard muscles with his fingers, to move lower and...

He stopped himself there, it was hard enough dealing with royalty without becoming aroused as well. "I'm educated... I used to find any excuse to work on the school house, and I've learned from wherever I could... I'm fluent in French too... since the traders speak it, and I haul in goods, since I was little, I just picked up on it. Carmen...ah, the head nurse, raised me in the servants quarters until I was old enough to be useful, since then, I' haven't had a family,and no one's sure where I came from either." He stopped, realizing he'd been talking for quite a while now. "That's... that's everything really..."

Max forced himself to move back. As much as he longed to touch the other teen, and to explore his body with his hands, Max wasn't sure Jin would appreciate that. Max stood and finished removing his shirt, his body flexing slightly from the action.

The prince frowned a little to hear that Jin didn't know anything of his family. Max lived with the terrible emptiness inside, and he thought it could only be worse for someone who'd never even had a family around him. It was also clear that he was very smart to have learned so much on his own. He could do even better with a little help, Max thought.

"You're to be my valet, Jin. Normally, that means that you must draw my baths, lay out my clothes, help me dress and similar duties. I'm 16 years old, and I am very able to do all that myself, but that doesn't mean that I don't want your service. I'd like for you to be my companion. The valet sleeps in a room adjoining the bedroom of his employer. We'll get up together in the morning and go to bed together each night." Max shuddered with the sudden mental image of he and Jin sharing a bed. There was no doubt now in Max's mind that in addition to the strange connection he felt to Jin, he also lusted for the other teen. "I'll want you at my side. When I train, you can train. When I study, you can study. We will take our meals together... everything. Does this sound acceptable to you?"

Jin looked the prince over again, going to sleep together?Waking up together? Well if that didn't bring the most wonderful thoughts... "Ah, yes, that's fine... I mean, even if it weren't...but I'd love the chance to train and study... I'll do anything you ask of me." He said, stressing the 'anything' unintentionally. To not have to haul things and jump at every order... And to be staying with a kind and attractive prince... He'd play Cinderella to this fairytale any day.

Edit: ((Sorry it's short, bed time, my brain's fried. n.n; ))

(it's fine :) I had to call it a night too)

"Good," Max said happily. He held back on showing his full happiness, for fear that Jin might not understand. What if he doesn't feel like I do? What if he'd be scared by me talking about the connection I feel and the empty spot in my soul that he touches just by being here? "I think this will turn out to be a fortunate day for us both... perhaps even a stroke of benevolent fate."

Max unlocked the door that lead into his quarters. He motioned for Jin to follow him. Max walked around the huge bed to the bell pulls that were on the other side. He pulled the yellow one, and a few second's later, a man came to the door that led into the hall.

"You called, your Highness?"

"Yes, Rodger, and please call me Max." The prince was saddened that he had never been able to get the middle aged servant to loosen up on the strict protocol. "I'm sweaty from my training, so I'll be having a bath. Please bring cold drinks and a light meal for myself and Jin to the bathroom in a few minutes."

"Yes, your Highness," the older servant said. He spared a superior glance to the prince's new valet. His eyes went wide in shock. He looked back and forth between the two youths for a moment. "Wha...what?"

"This is Jin," Max said to the older servant.

"My apologies, to both my princes," Rodger said with a deep bow. "I had no idea your brother was visiting. I will have quarters prepared for you tonight and a place set at the lord's table for the evening meal." Max looked at Jin for a moment, then back at Rodger.

"Thank you, Rodger. You may go." The old servant bowed out of the room, closing the door behind him. Once he was gone, Max spoke urgently to the other teen.

"How many saw you arrive at the castle? The hall was empty but for you when I arrived. Did the steward see you?"

Jin followed nervously, unsure of what the Prince was thinking. He nodded lightly to the suggestion of good fate, he certainly hoped so, he knew what was supposed to happen to the younger twin. He watched the new arrival and the prince, the double take a bit unnerving. "Oh, no, I'm n..." He started to protest, he was still just a servant, to be waited on wasn't right, and to be labeled as someone sharing the same blood as the prince... The man was gone before he could get a word in though. He looked uneasy, the prince seemed glad to have him there, and he hadn't corrected the man either.

"I... I don't know sir... the nurse of course, and maybe one or two others, no one really looked at me though." He added quickly. "Um.. should I... Should I draw the bath, your highness?" He questioned, the formalities seeming even stranger, but Max hadn't invited him to call him anything else, and even if he had, that might have been stranger still. He'd long ago attributed the similar sense of emptiness to his to his servitude, it hadn't even occurred to him that anything else could have played a factor, and yet... being near the prince seemed to fix whatever it was that was broken. Were they really brothers, or was it some bizarre coincidence? Could he dare to hope? To fantasize about spending days with the prince, as something of an equal? To share meals, baths... the bed...?

He hid his blush, even brothers didn't do that. What was he thinking?

Max set his hand on Jin's strong shoulder, and the feel of the other teen's strong muscles and bare skin forced the prince to suppress a shudder of delight. He longed to pull the Jin into an embrace, but he needed to do something first.

"Please call me, Max." He asked with a happy smile. "Brothers don't call each other by titles." And it hit him like a jolt of lightning. The emptiness in his heart, the way Jin touched it, and their remarkable resemblance... Jin was his brother. The prince didn't understand how or why he knew, but in that moment, he just knew. Then, Max could hold back no longer. He hugged Jin close, pressing their bare chests together, his hands and arms gripping the other teen with tender strength.

Max felt his groin touch Jin's and a jolt of a more erotic sort went through him. Part of Max knew that brothers weren't supposed to have such feelings for each other, but a larger part wanted to love his long lost brother in every way possible, including sexually. Max's lips met Jin's in a tender, loving and slowly sensual kiss.

"Let me draw the bath brother," Max whispered. "Then, we can bathe together."

Jin let his arms slide around his brother, the word hitting him with a similar weight. Between their bare chests pressing together and what he assumed was an accidental touch... "Max.." He repeated, his words cut off by Max's kiss. That was more than he could take, arousal ran through him, and at the mention of bathing together? Paired with the mental images, the arousal began to show.

He nodded weakly, he couldn't turn that down. "I'd like that." He said with a smile, a little bit nervous. This wasn't at all what he'd expected... not at all, but it was sooo much better. "Where will I be staying tonight?" He asked, "I mean, where ever you put me is fine, I just..." He didn't want to forget his place, but he wasn't sure where his place was anymore. "I'd like to stay nearby, if that's alright."

The fact that they were brothers made it a bit strange to think about, but they hadn't grown up together, so really, it wasn't that strange... and it wasn't like there were any medical reasons not to, both being male and all. Those arguments were enough to shut down the resistant little voice in the back of his mind.

Max led his brother to the bathing room. He kept constant skin to skin contact, even if just a hand brushing a bare arm, or lightly over Jin's chest. Max felt as if he stopped... if he let the contact end, his brother would vanish. It was a silly fear, but Max couldn't stand the thought of losing Jin again.

Max started the water running into the huge, marble tub that was built into the floor. A set of valves controlled the gas burners under the floor that warmed the tub. Max smiled at Jin with love, hope and happiness he had never felt before.

"Stay with me," Max asked. "Share my bed, please. Let Rodger prepare the suite across the hall for you, but stay with me." Max kissed Jin again, his eager tongue probing his brother's lips. "I never want to be separated from you again."

Max wanted to finish disrobing, but to do so would mean taking his hands off of Jin. The young prince wasn't ready to do that. Then, a solution occurred to him. Max smiled.

"Let me undress you and you undress me." Max's cock had gotten so hard that it was now obvious as it strained against the confining cloth of his pants. Max began to unbuckle Jin's belt and open the buttons of his pants. "I never... never knew I had a brother, but my heart knew. My heart has missed you so much, Jin."

Jin followed Max closely, eagerly returning his brother's kiss, "I was hoping you would say that, I'll be with you until you ask me to leave." He let a hand ghost down to rub his prince's length through the expensive fabric, his own erection growing uncomfortable in it's confinement. At the suggestion, he let his fingers fiddle with Max's belt as well before undoing it. "Mmm..." He vocalized the relief from the painful fabric confinements as he finished undoing Max's, sliding his hands down the back to feel over his brother's shapely ass as his erection was freed.

"I had no idea what I was missing, but it feels right, being with you." He said as he slid the fabric down, sinking as he did, pressing kisses over Max's chest. Once he was on his knees he looked up at Max lustfully, "May I 'serve' you, my prince... my brother?" he asked, licking his lips. He didn't want his brother to regret doing this with him, and he didn't want to disappoint. He hadn't exactly done this before.

Max moaned deeply when Jin's hand moved over the bulge in his pants. He sighed with relief when his cock was freed and with delight as he felt his twin brother's hands on his ass. Max let himself feel Jin's ass, hips and cock as he pushed his twin's pants off.

"So beautiful..." Max moaned at the sight of Jin's proud, hard cock, heavy balls and nest of thick pubes. Max was moaning again as his brother kissed down his chest. Max's hands caressed Jin's soft, blond hair and the younger twin went lower and lower. Max couldn't help but smile at his brother's request and his obvious eagerness. Max knew he was just as eager as Jin.

"Yes, brother, you may serve me, but only if I may serve you next," Max said with a loving, playful smile and the promise of sex dancing in his blue eyes.

"Mm... Promise you will." He said at he place a light kiss on Max's hip, rubbing his prince's length before licking the tip. He took the head into his mouth, sucking on it as his hand was busy with what his mouth wasn't ready yet to handle. His other hand came up to rub his heavy jewels as he took more and more of his brother's length into his mouth, getting used to the size as his tongue moved against the sensitive skin before it bumped the back of his throat. He moaned around it before he began bobbing his head, letting it slide in an out of the hot cavern.

"I promise, my brother," Max said tenderly. Just Jin's lips on his bare hip brought a soft moan from Max's throat. The moans grew louder and huskier as Jin took Max's member into his hot, inviting mouth.

"Oh, Jin..." Max groaned. "Oh, by the gods..." Jin's mouth and hand were making sweet love to his brother's hard rod. When his other hand took Max's balls and rubbed them, he lost the ability to articulate words. The suction of Jin's eager mouth, the caresses of his amazing tongue and loving hands was driving Max insane with pleasure. The 16 year old struggled to not thrust as much as his body wanted to. Max feared he might hurt his twin brother if he tried to thrust into his throat.

Max's toes curled, and his hands went to stroke and caress Jin's head. Max's firm body was shining with sweat now as his twin brother gave the teenage prince pleasure like he'd never known before.

Jin let Max's length slide in a few more times before he freed it from his mouth, his hand taking over. "Do you want to finish like this, or would you rather put it somewhere else?" He asked, reaching over to turn off the water on the full tub. "The water's ready." He slid into the water, leaning on the edge of the bath, looking up to admire his prince, letting Max decide whether to sit on the edge to finish what they started, or move in behind him to start something new.

edit: (( I'm working on hw while posting, replies might be a bit short. n.n; ))

Max looked down when Jin stopped sucking and began to give his member pleasure only with his hand. He listened to what his beautiful brother said while he was stroked. Then, Jin got into the water, and Max took the chance to feast his eyes again on his twin's gorgeous, sexy body. His eyes went especially to Jin's tight, athletic ass.

"I want to enter you," Max said huskily as he got into tub behind his twin brother. The prince began to caress Jin's behind lovingly. "I want to have your body and give mine to you in every way we can."

Jin closed his eyes, pressing his hips back against Max's hands and groin, "As long as you're mine, I'll be yours." He said softly, finally feeling he'd found his place. "Just... start easy, I haven't.. I mean..." He grinned awkwardly, "I've never done this before."

He leaned forward against the side of the tub, his arms resting on the marble floor tiles around the inset tub, his legs spreading to make it easier for Max. "I want this... so much." he said, his words heavy with love and lust.

"I'll go slow, brother," Max said tenderly. "This is my first time too, and I want to make you feel wonderful." Max parted Jin's buns and sighed to see the little pucker now revealed. The prince covered one of his fingers with his own precum and began to gently rub his twin's rear entrance. After a few slow moments, Max began to slowly work his finger into the hot, tight entrance. "It's so hot inside you..." Max moaned. He leaned forward and started to kiss Jin's back, shoulders and neck while his finger explored his rear.

Jin seemed to melt at his brother's touch, although the intruding finger caught him by surprise. at first it felt a bit odd, having never been touched there, but a moment later, between that roaming finger and the warm kisses over his back and neck... he couldn't hold back a low moan of pleasure as he relaxed completely, his own erection brushing the slick side of the tub. "Nnn.... Max... Don't stop... I need to feel you in me." he admitted shamelessly.

Jin's moans and words encouraged Max, made his cock throb and twitch and made his body ache with need. Max began to shake, but he wouldn't rush. Max would not risk hurting his twin brother.

Max continued to carefully probe and stretch Jin's entrance. One hand reached around Jin's sex, firm body to begin stroking his cock. Max kept his own raging erection out of the water so that he could collect the precum as it dripped heavily from his tip. Max used this to lubricate his brother's rear entrance, slipping another finger inside as he worked at getting the teen ready and giving him pleasure.

Finally, after a few careful minutes, Max judged that Jin was ready. He lubed himself with his precom. Then, the older twin moved into position, the head of his hard rod pressing against Jin's entrance. Both of Max's strong, gentle hands moved to his brother's hips and he began to slowly thrust in cock into the tight, blazing depths of Jin's ass.

"Oh, by the gods!" Max groaned as he pushed in. "It feels so good... unghhh... to be... ahnhhh... inside you... brother."

Back
Top Bottom