Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

N.A.K.E.D Academy (OOC Thread)

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
For the interest thread, please go to the thread, here. If looking for the Character Thread, go to the thread, here.

Here, we basically talk of how to expand on the idea as a whole, whether it be with new classes or whatnot, or merely potential paths we could take, partnerships, etc. Whenever you're ready, really!

Seems that way... I'll open the RP thread soon, I hope. Otherwise, if you have any ideas to add, feel free to share them.

A couple of questions on curriculum: what exactly is taught at History (in Exhibitionism) and Exhibition Practice? (Or is it meant to be a surprise for students?)

A surprise for 'Practice'... although, history is kind of straight-forward... Just a spur-the-moment creation, to show I had some semblance of organization. Of course, just creating the fundamental basics is my intention, hearing suggestions from others to expand it is helpful as well... It's not like I have every finest detail plotted out, after all, and would like this to be a sort of team effort, in some sense, if that makes any sense?

Everyone is writing about arriving for the first day ahead of an assembly and induction. Presumption must be is that it is morning, maybe around 10 or 11 o'clock or even a little before? Chooser for yourself. No one else mentioned or been bothered by the time.

So, now that this has become a sub-forum, we can discuss potential threads to make; very likely, one for each class, but the intention is to get past the introductions first, then I'll create threads for each of the classes/clubs. If you have any pairings you'd like to talk about as well, any particular characters you'd like to play with, I'll create them as well, but I'd like it confirmed with the choice of partner in advance, first.

Re: potential threads: probably one for the dorm (rooms can be separated by tags), and a thread for the town?

I've been waiting for about a week for another person to respond, but I think they may no longer be interested, so I'll work on a response right away.

Okay, I would like to ask here; when it comes to the co-ed dorms, are there any real preference to how I sort everyone one, or is there a certain individual you would like to be paired up with? My original concept was to take a hat, put all the characters names into it, and just draw them one at a time, randomly assigning roommates that way. Before I go about doing that, anyone has anything they'd like to say/particular partners they prefer to be a roommate with? This is mostly for the student characters, of course!

No preferences, thanks!

My only question is are there even doors?

Wel, I do have some preferences, but that won't really be fair to other people, so, random draw it is!

There are only four player character students, and one gm student. I think?

In the interests of keeping interest stoked, maybe Chloe and Kate should room? My character would have most in common with Cassie, on balance, but I naturally assumed he would be paired with the other male, James.

So do whatever is easiest all round.

We actually have 6 student characters, all players, 7 if we include Anthony Blake, whom has NOT yet introduced themselves. They seem to be busy with RL, apparently, so I can't say I'll rely on them... Working on the random draw now.

Cool, my mistake. Random is probably easiest then. It is a big roster.

So, here's the roommate list, as follows...

Chloe Williams (Letrixia) will be rooming with William Thorn (link). Both of you may decide on a room number.

Mira Maher (Amelia RP) will be rooming with Kate Williams (jamieth). Both of you may decide on a room number.

Which just leaves James Reynolds (Me) being paired with Cassiopeia Night (LorwynLoup). We will discuss a room number.

So, in regards to sexual activity, nothing out of the gate immediately, and when it comes to being alone in the dorms, it's highly recommended to respect the character's sexual orientations as well; I say that since my character, Jame's roommate happens to be a lesbian.

So, with that said and done, I'll make the Dorm Rooms for the roommates, as well as the classes, the clubs, and an After Hours forum as well, for activities in pairs/groups after campus hours.

Yay, go room Gymnastics team! :)
upd: I don't really have preferences for room number, so will let Amelia RP decide. Not like room number actually matters :)

Last edited:
Question: If I'm giving assignments later in the RP is there anything that people OOC are uncomfortable incorporating. I myself am not so wild about toilet stuff so that won't be on the curriculum but I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom