Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

N.A.K.E.D Academy (Interest)

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
Naturalist Appealed Knowledge of Exhibitionism Desires, or simply put, 'N.A.K.E.D' Academy, is a private place of learning with on-campus dorm rooms for the students to reside in during their applied semesters. Students interested in applying must be comfortable wandering around without clothes on, and equally comfortable in the presence of other students' nudity, and even the teachers themselves. It's a mixed gender school, so both boys and girls of at least 18 years of age can apply, and the purpose of this academy combines the typical teaching methods of traditional schools, but at the same time, encourages the applied students to wander around campus without the need of clothing, however, socks and shoes are allowed by choice, though not necessary. Though the dorms are divided by gender, there is intermingling allowed between each other, however, any form of sexual activity between students is to be refrained from unless a staff member gives permission of it.

All students attending may leave campus when classes aren't in session, in which it's to their choice to wear clothes to wander around the town, but they are welcome to wander around town completely naked as well; it's asked that if they do so, they are to explain where they're learning from. The people of the city know about the academy and its rules, and thus, will treat the students that happen to be wandering around exposed as if they are clothed, no matter where they are. People know it's a bold choice for the students to go through with such intense rules of a place like that, and never judge them.

Staff attending are free to expose themselves as much or as little as possible, being really the only ones able to wear clothing on campus grounds, but that is by their own choices. Various classes can be taught, usually tending to typical classes, but some are altered a little to make use of the naked rule of the campus, some even test the endurance of other students in some form or other. At a teacher's choice, they may allow their students to engage in sexual activity, though in doing so, they are to wear protection if they intend on penetrative sex, otherwise, just about everything that occurs take place outside of a girl's body unless otherwise specified or allowed. Typically, however, sexual activity should only be used as a means of rewarding students for good behavior towards others and their teachers, though they may be punished equally so for mistreatment or bullying, by being sent to detention.

Though the academy itself isn't as well known as others, it does have quite the reputation to it, that students that learned here did gain major confidence boosts from the constant exposure they display all year round. The graduates have become rather successful, some even chose to reapply at the academy as teachers or assistants to help the newer students learn at a faster pace and teach what they've learned during their time there. Though the academy was designed to help the shy and the meek to overcome their fears and uncertainties in themselves, all kinds of students have applied with various views of the world; some joined for curiosity sake, others perhaps with the hope of some greater calling...

Regardless of how it is, students of N.A.K.E.D Academy, and the staff willing to help guide them through their courses, welcome to everyone, and hope that your time spent here will be an enjoyable experience!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, this is my latest attempt at a group roleplay; it might be a bit on the lewd side, but it's an attempt to put story behind something of that nature. The goal is a school-based roleplay set in a reasonably-sized town, the academy itself known only to the town and the few that had lived there at one time, in addition to the people outside that caught wind of it. The theme is heavily revolved around exhibitionism, with characters exposed to the public eye with nothing to hide them, in a sort of place where it's allowed, but sexual activity does require permission. As with any roleplay, here are the rules...

1. Rules of Blue Moon RPing are to be considered when playing; that includes character age minimum, no godmodding/metagaming, all of that.
2. Limited sexual encounters; even though everyone will be nude, that doesn't mean that sex is 'fair play', for a teacher is to give that permission!
3. Players are not limited to have to play as a student; if permitted, teachers could be made as well, in which a separate character sheet will be provided for it.
4. No character bashing; everyone is obligated to how they make their character, and how they want them to be played out.
5. Let's keep it enjoyable, and just have fun!
6. Classes will be listed in the Character Thread when it's created, so apologies that they aren't listed here.
7. If enough people show enough interest, and I'm thinking about 7 people or more, I'll try to talk with the mods and see if it's possible to make this RP its own sub-forum in the Freeform Group RP section. This is assuming, of course, that everyone is relatively active, at least once or twice a week minimum is the hope.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them as necessary, and I'll do my absolute best to answer them. Once at least 2 other people have shown interest, I will make the Character and OOC threads, which I will have placed below the following line as an 'EDIT' marker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: The Character Thread and the OOC Thread have been made; feel free to check them out; if you have any questions, feel free to either message me, or post your thoughts in the OOC section!

Last edited:
Always looking, really. If you have friends who may be interested, be sure to let them know about this, if they're okay with group scenes, of course.

Of course, both of you are welcome. Character and OOC threads can be found above. The actual Roleplay can be found here. Thinking I may have to ask the staff and see if I could make this a sub-forum after all. XD

Back
Top Bottom