Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Lullaby's Questionable Noises

Lullaby

Moon
Hi hi!

So, this is my second request thread! This one will be for more... dubious ideas. Or strange ideas at the very least. If you want less dubious/less strange ideas, go here~

Anyway, let's get some basics out of the way first.

I play via PM, but if you want me to play via Thread we can discuss it. I can post at least once per day, depending on how busy a day I've had. Maybe more if I get lucky, but generally the longer the posts you want me to make, the smaller the chance I can make multiple a day. I'll try to get in at least 3 per week, but if I fear I won't be able to accomplish that I'll inform you of it.

I don't really have a 'minimum post length', as I feel like I myself am not yet good enough to guarantee several paragraphs per post. I do, however, want partners that are able to write properly. While I can't guarantee perfect grammar and giant posts myself, I'd like for there to at least be proper writing.

First up, I play submissive (though having neither character be sub or dom is fine by me too) female characters, but their sexuality can vary (lesbian, straight, or bi). They also tend to be on the shorter side and such. I don't particularly mind how old my characters are, as long as they don't break the site rule and are in their late 20s at most.

I will not play real-life people (or 'lookalikes' or any similar loopholes), sorry. I also have no interest in incest RPs, especially not parent-child.

While I enjoy being submissive, I definitely do not enjoy being tortured. What this means is that it's fine to boss my character around and tie her up and stuff, but if you start mutilating her or something then I'll most likely be out, sorry.

I also like the idea of sex while wearing clothes, but taking them off is fine too~

As for settings, I enjoy Fantasy settings. I'm not too big a fan of more modern or futuristic settings, but I'm open to trying them out. I do, however, enjoy magic, so any setting that has magic is a plus. I also would like for there to be plot and not just sex and such.

I have also created an F-List for those interested, though I'm not entirely sure I interpreted the meanings of the four categories correctly, so here's how I interpreted them (so you get a better idea of what I like and such):
Fave - I'll certainly do it. Yes - I'm completely fine with it. Maybe - It depends so ask me about it. No - Not happening in almost all circumstances.
F-List Here!

I also did a 'BDSM test' thing if anyone's interested in that.

Anyway, this is where this thread will differ from my other one. In this one I'm looking for either more dubious topics, or in one case something completely different. By dubious I mean stuff like dub-con (and even non-con). Perhaps even some form of mind-control, or playing a prisoner to your character or something. Maybe even have my characters be used by multiple others. Or maybe even involve some tentacles! Who knows what kind of dubious stuff we can come up with!

Without further ado, pairings and plots!

Pairings! (MC on the left, YC on the right)

Master/Servant (or Slave)
Adventurer/Partner
(Dark) Lord/Prisoner (YC could be something simple like a Warlord, or maybe a powerful mage or something else)
Adventurer/Opponent
Noble/Servant (or Slave)

Plots: (Ranked in order of Interest

This is an idea I saw in other threads, so I'm adding it here too. Basically, I'm looking for someone to weave an adventure in which I play a character. You'd get to introduce all sorts of scenarios and stuff, while I simply play my one character. This can go entirely the way you want it to. Perhaps you make her happy and lucky, or she encounters bandits and monsters that decide to make her theirs! The sky's the limits~

Plots in here come from my other thread, these are the ones I think would work best with a darker plot where my character is less... willing.

YC is a powerful person. Perhaps they're a king, or a Dictator, an evil warlord, or something else. They've at the top of the food chain of their country, and all the stuff that comes with a position of power.
One day though, MC is brought before YC. MC holds some sort of power (probably a powerful mage) that prevents her from being executed (either too valuable or actually impossible), and thus she's given to YC (as payment or something, or a birthday gift). YC, then, has a problem. For they will need to keep MC in check as they cannot fall in the hands of YC's enemies as with her help they can be overthrown. But how will YC do that? Be too kind and it might be taken as a sign of weakness, MC needs to know YC owns her after all. Be too ruthless and YC might find their death as well, as MC is not a kitten without claws.

Notes:
I'm intending for this to be at the very least a Master/Servant Relationship. YC owns MC, so he/she can treat MC as such, but they can't be too ruthless either. Though, that doesn't mean YC can't slowly break her resistance.
Whatever reason that makes killing MC not an option also mean YC will have to decide how publicly they'll show off MC. Will they keep her a secret to ensure as little enemies know of her as possible, or will they make a public fuss about her as a power symbol?

MC is a noble. Or, well, she was a noble. But she (or even her entire family) has lost said status, and now MC has lost the life of luxury that she grew up with. Through one way or another, she meets YC. Perhaps YC is a noble, perhaps they aren't. The point is, MC now has to rely on YC (or their family) to survive as MC has essentially no way to make money on her own. Will YC treat her like the noble she used to be, or like the status-less girl she is now?

Additional Ideas:
Perhaps MC was royalty, but her parents were dethroned (and maybe dead). Perhaps YC is involved in that somehow (ruler of a rival kingdom, revolutionary who overthrew the monarchy, etc.).
YC could be a noble (or royalty. Or just a regular person) who takes MC in as part of a favour MC's parents once did for YC (or YC's family).

In this adventurer, YC is a person who's at the very least well-off, perhaps even rich, and they're travelling either via a luxury boat, luxury train, or something else (I'd be most interested in the train setting if I have to be honest). They've got a fancy cabin, and are enjoying the journey when they are awoken by noises coming from the baggage carriage/cargo hold/somewhere. There they find MC, a stowaway who sneaked aboard in the hopes of getting to her destination (likely the destination of the journey). If she gets caught, she'll either be forced to disembark at the nearest stop, be thrown in a prison, or be forced to work, so she begs YC not to reveal her.
YC, meanwhile, has a lot of options. He could be nice and let her stay, or reveal her to the relevant authorities. Or they could let her stay in his cabin, in return for... services.
How this ends can vary. Either YC will end up revealing MC, or they part ways, or MC ends up staying with YC.

More stuff to be added later~

Back
Top Bottom