Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Ball: Train me, or else! (Matttheman89/TheyDontKnowIBurn)

Letting himself slide off of Bulla to rest close beside her as the two of them enjoyed coming down from their lovemaking, Goten briefly closed his eyes to enjoy the warm, comforting sun, the cooling breeze, the soft grass cushioning them on the ground, and the cuddly girl relaxing in his arms, then laughed softly as she eventually spoke up. "I don't think normal girls could have kept up for that long either, so you might have put me in a similar position." he said with a playful grin, opening one eye to glance her way as she teased him.

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it if I was?" he teased her right back, cushioning his head with one hand while the other remained wrapped around her. It was surprisingly easy to remain comfortable around Bulla even after such a change in their relationship. It felt...natural, as though they were a lot more compatible in this regard than he'd ever thought of until now. It was a nice feeling. "Feel like taking a rest here for awhile?" he asked, closing his eye again with a bit of a content sigh.

Bulla preened in the sun, enjoying with warmth over every inch of her flesh. How nice this was. Her affections towards the older half saiyan had her practically bubbling beneath the surface, her skin practically buzzing with the fervor of touch. How odd, that's she'd never looked twice at Goten. It was almost the most natural conclusion she could think of. Someone matched to her in everyway, and surpassing her in still more.

It was as if a new part of her had awakened during their training. Not who she had been, but who she was meant to be.

Leaning over she stole another sweet kiss before pulling back with a grin go light up her eyes. "Hey. Know what? I think if we don't get food soon, I'm going to starve, and it'll be all your fault for making me burn so much energy." She teased jokingly. There was the standard Saiyan appetite at play. "Take me on a date?" She asked with a cute smile and a wink. "If we see anyone we know, we'll just say it's a study lunch." She added cheerfully.

Resting comfortably for a time in the warmth of the sun, Goten smiled and opened his eyes after Bulla kissed him, then laughed as she mentioned her appetite. "You didn't seem to mind at the time." he replied with a wink before beginning to sit up. There was a slight pause as she sweetly used a certain word, but he soon threw an arm around her slender shoulders with the sort of goofy grin that seemed to run in his family, and held her a little closer before sharing another kiss with her.

"Isn't it usually the guy who asks the girl out on a date?" he asked teasingly, keeping her pressed against his side for another moment longer before gathering up his clothes to get dressed. "Sounds good. I just hope wherever we go can handle two Saiyan appetites." he said, standing up before holding out his hand to help her do the same. It was likely smart to plan on telling anyone they knew that it was just a study break, but he couldn't help but feel a little happy about the idea of a date with Bulla - even if it wasn't something he'd ever really considered in the past.

"Want to see how fast we can fly back to the City?" he asked, a hint of a challenge to his voice.

Bulla sat up and gathered her clothes, pulling them on, then looked back at him as she pulled herself up into the air. She grinned. "That sounds like a challenge, Son Goten. And it just so happens that I like challenges." She mused before bolting off in the direction of the city. She was growing more and more confident each and every day when it came to things light flight and ki manipulation. It seemed like she was finding joy in all the aspects that Saiyans had basically built into their genes. She smiled ear to ear as she zipped through the air, her reserves growing enough in this one day that she felt certain that she could make the whole trip back with ease.

One thing notable about Bulla is that she was lightning fast. It seemed to be her build. Maybe not as strong, but speed was helpful all the same.

Goten laughed as he watched Bulla take off like a rocket, then quickly moved to follow after her in a burst of energy. As her teacher, he had to admit that she was making great strides in the area of speed in particular, and he couldn't help but grin to himself as he watched her zipping along ahead of him - and not just because it gave him a great view of her ass from behind. It made him happy to see her coming alive in such a way as a result of all this training. She'd really come a long way.

"You're pretty quick!" he called as he began to catch up, a playful smirk on his face as West City began to rise to meet them on the horizon. "Too bad I've still got another gear!"

With a brief instant of focus and a golden flash, Goten assumed his Super Saiyan form - hair turning gold and spiking upwards while his eyes became blue - and flew ahead of her in a surge of power, teasingly winking at her as he passed her by, coming in for a landing on the outskirts of the city before returning to normal to avoid drawing any undue attention. The last thing he wanted was to become the Golden Fighter's successor.

Still, he couldn't help but flash a cheeky little grin as he waited for Bulla to join him; arms crossed over his chest.

Bulla blinked. Those blue eyes and that blond hair. For many, those were model good looks. But for her, they were something else. Something more primal. They were markers of power. And something primitive in her core ached to attain the same thing. For some reason, it hadn't even been a thought up to now. But there it was, itching at the back of her head.

Shaking her head, she ignored the pulse throbbing in her ears and her blood raced through her veins. "Cheater." She mused as she chased after him. As he reverted, she started to catch up again and finally she touched down along side him. She was distracted, and fidgety. But not in a negative way. Suddenly the possibilities were far more limitless than she'd considered before. If her brother, Goten, and his big brother could all attain that sort of power, what was stopping her? She determined then and there, that that was a goal. "C'mon. I'm starving, and I wanna enjoy our date." She chirped with a sweet smile. "Thank goodness daddy's off planet training. He'd spend hours ranting about how 'the son of Kakarot is trying to steal' me away." She said, imitating her father with a cheerful laugh.

"We never said no Super Saiyans, right?" Goten replied with a goofy little laugh - one thing he'd inherited from his Father - as Bulla playfully accused him of cheating, though he soon tilted his head curiously at the look on her face not long after she'd come in for a landing - like she had something big on her mind. She was back on the subject of their date before he could think to ask what she was thinking about though, and her sweet smile was infectious enough to sweep him along as well. "Sure. Let's eat." he agreed, offering her his arm.

The laugh that would soon follow was a little less goofy and a little more anxious as she mentioned her Father, and Goten scratched the side of his head with an awkward grin. "Y-Yeah, thank goodness..." he said, not exactly hiding the fact that he was scared to death of Vegeta's temper - much like everyone else who wasn't part of his family - and a little worried that that rant would come with a lot of danger. Vegeta had already been stronger than him BEFORE he'd attained the power of the Gods, but now? It made him shiver a little just to think about it!

But Bulla was right; Vegeta and his own Father were off-world, and everything that had happened since she'd come to him for training was still a secret - as far as he knew - so there was really nothing to worry about...he hoped. "Anyway...where do you want to eat?" he asked with a more earnest smile. "I'll cover for us this time, so you can pick."

The atmosphere was a little different than the last time they'd gone out for a meal together, wasn't it? He had been there in a friendly, supportive fashion then, but now...well...it was funny to think of what had happened since then. That jerk who had been badmouthing Bulla then would probably have been surprised!

Bulla thought as they strolled leisurely. "Hmmmm... Oh! I know! There's a noodle shop on the edge of the city. They have a buffet option. You choose your noodles, your veggies, your protiens, and sauces. Then bring it up and they cook it on the grill in front of you!" She chirped merrily. It was a surprisingly simple request for a girl from such an afluent background. "I really liked it when I went with school friends once. Plus it would likely be enough to actually feed two hungry saiyans." She mused.

"C'mon!" She said as she slipped her hand in his and pulled him along. "Man, after today, the best thing will be a looong hot shower." She said as they strolled along. She was realizing it was progressively getting hotter as the day carried on. "Shame we can't share one." She teased lightly as the made their way closer to the shop.

The sound of Goten's stomach rumbling replied to Bulla's suggestion of where they could go for their date before he actually could, and he soon smiled before nodding his head. "That sounds great! Let's go!" he said, excited at the prospect of so much food. He was a Saiyan, after all. With appetites like theirs, it was anyone's guess as to how Chi Chi was able to prepare enough food for both of her sons and her husband without being eaten out of house and home.

He smiled as Bulla took him by the hand to tug him in the direction of her choice, and laughed a little at her teasing. It seemed that now that they had decided to keep such intimate actions on the table following the incident in the Red Ribbon Army lab, she wasn't about to be too shy about the flirting. "I'm sure that could be arranged if we tried hard enough..." he replied, squeezing her hand a little at the thought of a steamy shower with the girl.

Soon they'd reach the noodle shop she'd mentioned, and Goten held the door open for her. "Ladies first." he joked with a wink.

She grinned, as for a second she imagined a steamy moment in the top of the line showers at home. But of course, that couldn't happen. As they went in, they were set at a small table for two.. The waitress took their drink orders, then graciously showed them to the buffet line with all the components of the meals.

"Billing occurs at the end, based on number of bowls per person. 1 bowl is the small meal plan. 2-3 bowls is the medium meal. Three plus bowls is the premium buffet!" The cheerful waitress said. "But we almost never have anyone hit that point. In fact, it's been years." She said as she pointed to a sort of wall of fame type wall. And of course, who else would be in the single picture of none other than Son Goku. "Unfortunately, he ate so much we had to close for the week, and the manager asked him not to come back. A shame, because he was very friendly." She said with a bit of a sigh.

Bulla blinked and looked at Goten, before trying not to break down in laughter. "Well, we'll see what happens," Is all the seafoam haired girl could muster as she managed to grab a bowl.

Following Bulla inside the store, Goten's eyes widened at the amount of food on the buffet line - already anticipating a big meal - then found his eyes drawn to the wall as their waitress spoke of the last person to hit the premium, where he would be more than a little surprised to see a picture of his very own Father - goofy grin and all - decorating the structure. "H-Hey, that's..." he started to say, only to look at Bulla and share in her laughter, rubbing the back of his head.

"...he must have been visiting your Mom, or something." he continued, able to tell that the picture had in fact been taken years ago, judging by how young Goku looked. Should they warn the staff that they'd been visited by the next generation of hearty eaters? Goten wasn't sure he had the heart to tell them...especially if it might stop them from letting them eat!

Grabbing a bowl and filling it to the brim, Goten sat down and...in spite of himself, was soon wolfing down his food much like any other Saiyan. He'd likely have the bowl finished in under a minute, and be ready for seconds...if not thirds! "I'd call this a pretty date so far!" he said lightheartedly, clearly enjoying himself. "Have anything else in mind for a follow-up?"

Bulla, while not as able to put it away as Goten, was still outpacing most of the other people at the restaurant. And still managing to look dainty whilst doing so. It was kind of impressive, really. "Hmmmmm.... Well..." She dug through her pocket and picked up a key ring. "I think I have the key for one of mom's smaller apartments. We keep it just in case someone needs a break or something when they are busy." She said as she flipped through the keys. "It's pretty spartan. Just a studio with a small tub and a kitchenette. But we would have to clean up after..." She mused, indicating good times, without ever saying it. "We just can't break the couch like last time. She might notice that."

Putting his bowl down on the table with a sigh of content, Goten couldn’t help but raise his brow and lean forward a little with interest as Bulla brought up a key to a small Capsule Corp apartment where they could be alone, and was soon smiling. He may have shared a lot in common with his Father, but he could read between the lines in ways that would go well over Goku’s head, so he was quick to put two and two together.

“Let’s do it.” he replied playfully, grabbing his wallet so that he could pay for their meal, now a little more excited for some privacy than food.

Bulla followed him over to the counter and let him square the bill away. How weird to not be the one paying.

Absently, her hands slipped around his arm, and the hostess grinned a bit, as they looked every bit the smitten couple.

"You two have a lovely evening!" She chirped, seeing them off.

Soon they were out the door. "We're not that far away and flying would draw attention. We should walk." She suggested.

The girl let out a light, content sigh.

"Goten. I gotta say. I didn't picture any of this when I approached you about training. I hope you don't think less of me for jumping into the physical stuff like this."

He was one of the few who she actually cared about their opinions.

Goten smiled as felt the way that Bulla took hold of his arm while he was settling up with the restaurant, and blushed a little as their hostess noticed with a smile of her own. They really must have looked like they were on a date, then.

Huh. It was a nicer feeling than Goten might have expected.

Soon they were on their way to their destination - deciding against flying for the sake of keeping a relatively low profile - and Goten gave her a curious glance as she spoke up while they walked.

“Of course not.” Goten replied affably, grinning down at her as he continued to enjoy the way she held his arm. “I mean, I didn’t exactly think any of this might happen either...” he continued, scratching the side of his head sheepishly.

Then again, who could really foresee the sort of situation they’d fallen into thanks to that SNOW AI in that old, abandoned Red Ribbon Army lab?

“I was a little worried that you’d think I’d tried to take advantage somehow...” he thought aloud.

Back
Top Bottom