Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for Genshin Impact

insanitys4free

Super-Earth
Hey, I like to pop in and out of this site from time to time when I'm looking for something specific. Before we get into that I am a female. 31, have a job during the day so I'll usually post relatively afternoon/night.

I would prefer to do this either over private message on blue moon or on discord. You'll have to ask me for my discord name if you're interested.

While I do like smut and NSFW atmospheres I also like a nice heaping side order of plot to mix in with it so if it's just purely sex and smut you're after I'm sorry to disappoint.

Would be awesome if this was long term but I understand people get bored and such.

As for writing I can range from a nice paragraph to multiple paragraphs. It all honestly depends on what's going on in the roleplay at the moment. I'm not gonna give you 10 paragraphs where all our characters are doing is having a lovely cup of tea.

So what am I looking for exactly?:
Genshin Impact. Bold are the characters I want to play.

Prince of Khaenri'ah Kaeya type setting for these:
Kaeya x Dainsleif
Kaeya x Albedo
or
Albedo x Kaeya

Kaeya has been on the verge of snapping. He's lost everything and when he started rebuilding from rock bottom Diluc returned to smash it all to bits. His sworn brother would never trust him and urges no one else should do the same. Upon and expedition Kaeya is abducted by the Fatui. He was already on the verge of breaking. It didn't take much to have the once Calvary Captain snapping and becoming the twelfth Harbinger for the Fatui.

Kaeya x Childe
or
Fatui Kaeya x Diluc
Can do it as Diluc trying to turn Kaeya back to his side despite all the wrongs that had been done.

Kaeya x Diluc

Diluc x Kaeya
Kaeya x Any Male Character or Male OC

Link to my Female x Male

Here is my f-list if someone's curious.:heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom