Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite Pokemon And Why?

I've always loved Psyduck! My weaknesses tend to be watertype Pokemon and Psyduck is just such an awkward little turtle(Or.. Duck... you know what I mean) I always just seem to come back to him and have him on my team with every play through.

His evolved form is pretty cool too. :cool:

Ninetales probably, they're just so graceful and elegant...but could rip your face off if you so much as annoyed them

Drifloon. No particular reason except for the fact that I like the aesthetic of ghost types, and Drifloon is also the cutest fucking Pokemon.

Aww a thread dedicated to pokemon lovers! I personally love Eevee. It's just so fluffy and adorable!

Tauros....I just like the look of it and I always like to imagine it stampeding over it's enemies

Typhosion, why? Because i found GameBoy Advanced with Pokèmon Silver on it and when i overwrited the file i started with cyndaquill since i loved the design and it was adorable

You got it! She’s pretty much my main, along with the DMs and DMGs. Sometimes, I’ll throw in a Toon DMG if I’m feeling dangerous. Or if I’m really feeling it, you know?
I play a fair bit of duel links and I run silent magician all the time, so I know what you mean

Back
Top Bottom