Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite Pokemon And Why?

Fantasize

Meteorite
Mine would have to be Evee.

Because it's cute and can evolve into any "elemental form" of itself!

Dusknoir

Love ghost types and he's such a better improvement from Duskclops and actually feels true to duskull. Just wish Dusclops wasn't apart of the evolution line tbh

I always thought the fossil types were the coolest shit when I was a kid.

So I'm leaning toward either Kabutops or Aerodactyl.

Vaporeon and Sandshrew.

The former because water is my favourite type, and it makes me think mermaids which I love. Sandshrew on account of me also liking ground types, finding it cute and that early episode of the anime involving one just really stuck with me.

Froslass! I can't quite place it but I love it's mystique, the lore behind it and it's absolutely adorable. I've also always had a fondness for the ice types, and the mixture with ghost hits another love of mine.

Got a few. First one that comes to my mind is Lucario, such a cool looking pokemon and also a really good typing. Others I really like are Starmie and Gardevoir, and recently Vikavolt.

Alolan Vulpix. What's not to love about an ice fox? She's too cute, especially when she's angry, and Lillie gave her a good name.

Cubone. Ive a soft spot for loners like myself. Ive kept an original cubone pokemon card in my wallet for... god. I dont even know how many years now. Actually lost the wallet for almost two years. Then found it again. With Cubone still inside.

I know the names in French lol. But I like finding a random Pikachu (they tend to flock to my house?!) and I find Eevee adorable.
So according to google, the English names of those I like are Vulpix, Trapinch, Bulbausar and its evolutions, Luvdisc… No wonder my little relatives love me ;)

It's been a while since I've thought about Pokemon, haha. I always liked the water types as a kid. I'm totally red/green colorblind so fire and grass types were kinda just meh for me. I'll say Squirtle and Mudkip.

I know the names in French lol. But I like finding a random Pikachu (they tend to flock to my house?!) and I find Eevee adorable.
So according to google, the English names of those I like are Vulpix, Trapinch, Bulbausar and its evolutions, Luvdisc… No wonder my little relatives love me ;)

So what would those names be in French? Call me on ignorance, but I assumed a name was a name no matter the language. Or is it different with pokemon, since their names are commonly of 'things'

Yeah, some of them are translated so the puns make sense in the local language, or sound nicer. Eevee is Evoli, Bulbausar is Bulbizarre (weird bulb), Trapinch is Kraknoix (nutcracker) for ex. In other countries it may remain in English. Maybe it also depends on how fluent people are.

Aggron!

I love steel types, they're always my type of choice <3 But theres just something about Aggron, to me it looks like a gentle giant! I would just want to give it a hug :)

Then watch it destroy my enemies in battle!

Blaziken

Just always thought it looked cool, and growing up as a fat kid it was tall, athletic, and with moves right out of a Kung Fu Movie the Blaziken kinda embodied what I wanted to be when I grew up.

*ctrl-F charizard*

What? Really?

Well they're a down-right fire breathing dragon! Come on. At least, growing up, they were the most badass pokemon I could imagine.

Though I have to concede that Volcarona is also pretty neat.

Mew, because A+ being able to learn any move...

No seriously I've had Mew as my favorite since I was young... Though Venusaur is awesome

I grew up with Gen 1 >.>

I seem to be one of the few people that really likes bug pokemon. But I think that boils down to being odd.

Favourite overall is still Heracross.

Bulbasaur! First in the pokedex, first in my heart! Ha!

Seriously, he was my first starter, and something about him reminds me of a dog. And, yeah, I know there are actual dog inspired pokemon, but Bulbasaur always makes me think of, like, pugs and pitbulls. Stumpy and gruff, but also sweet and snuggly.

Incineroar. A beefy, fire fueled lion who just wants to clothesline people is hilarious and I love him. Never change, Incineroar.

Lugia was always my favorite. Started off with Silver when I was a kid and replayed it constantly when I was little.

Starmie, because Starmie is secretly a pimp and an all around awesome pokemon! I mean look at that purple suite and big diamond it wears on its chest. Its pimped out and everyone knows it. Be sending those staryu's off to get it some cash. Starmie is the pimp of water pokemon

Back
Top Bottom