Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to GM a Pathfinder Campaign

KalTammy

Lone Knight
I've debating for a while running a Campaign on here, so at last figure I'll give it a try. So, here we go.

The Premise

The ancient sands of the Accadia Wastes once supported an empire that spanned most of the known world. Now after the collapse, the elemental cataclysm, vast swaths of land abandoned, cities abandoned or cut off from imperial support. Ancient treasures were lost in this time, much of the kingdom's culture and history lost to nature and barbarians. Now, after over two centuries of collapse, the remaining rump of the once mighty people have stabilized. Under the strong guiding hand of the Pharaoh, they will reclaim their lost history and empire...

The Crunch

-Looking for at the most five players active players for a Pathfinder game
-Game will start at level 1 in a exploration, treasure hunting type homebrew game
-Will allow 3rd party and 3.5 content with approval first, will get into more specific rules when I set things up or when asked.
-Dice I meerley ask to not abuse. Will leave it to your preference on what dice roller you use, whether it is one you link with each roll or not. In the latter case may get suspicious if the rolls are never bad.
-For players I'm looking for people who can post on a regular basis. While quality of posts are appreciated, in this sort of game only so much detail one can put in when they aren't the GM

The Smut
-This will be mostly a plot and roleplay focused game, so the focus isn't on having constant sexual encounters. Of course this is an 18+ game on an 18+ site, you want to start a sex scene with a npc or other player, that is fine. Ultimately plot/smut ratio will end up falling on how much the players want it, though will try and keep the game from getting bogged down for too long.
-Gender and Orientation are fully up to the player. Not forcing this to be a party of all males, females or anything in between. I'm fairly flexible so happy to play off any pairing you desire.
-Kink wise I'm fairly open, my hard no's can be found on my F-List and are pretty standard, everything else is negotiable. Simply ask what you want and I shall consider.
-And of course, no means no. Any rape a character might do must be consensual between involved players.

Okay, believe that should be enough information for an interest check. Go ahead and ask any questions and look forward to hopefully getting to run this old game of mine.

Alright, I have decided I will play a futa character who is open to all genders, but generally leans more towards males and other futas in her preference.

Can my character be a member of the lower-ranked nobility?

If not, then they'll at least be well-to-do and upper middle-class.

As I said before, she styles herself a protector of the common people, hence her alter-ego of The Patrician.

@RPG-Girl
25 Point buy for this. Working on the full creation rules right now, but it'll be standard for Pathfinder, 2 traits, option for a Drawback for a 3rd trait, that sort of thing.

@Hawkeye
Lower-ranked nobility is fine. Society is fairly aristocratic with a Divine Monarchy(Pharoah's) so plenty of nobility running around.

What are the demographics of humans like in the setting? Are they meant to be primarily egyptian-like, or can they also be other as well? I ask since the setting sounds more egypt like so I wanna make sure I have an appropriate character for the setting. This is a slightly odd question so apologies on how I've asked it, but I do have some art for a character i'd like to use, but wanna make sure it'd fit the feel of the campaign, first.

Yeah, I was wondering that as well.

I was thinking of making my character sort of European in their style (more specifically Greek or Roman) but if the setting is more Egyptian focused, I can still work with that.

As it is, if this is Egyptian themed, I can just pull a sort of explanation for the nature and deathless magic... largely drawing on Osiris really.

Not a problem, I like these sorts of questions

The setting is very Egyptian with some Roman trappings. While those whose heritage trace back to the core of the Empire are very Egyptian, the Empire at its height covered a very large mix of cultures and ethnic groups. So even though the Kingdom right now only really covers that core Egyptian area within its borders, the population are a very diverse mix who trace their origins back all over the former Empire. So you can be Hellenic, Norse, Anglo-Saxon, or any other culture you wish and there is no real racial bigotry between humans, don't have to be from that Egyptian culture to have gotten anywhere. Now bigotry between Humans and Non-Humans will always be a bit of a thing, but not much between those who are fairly humanoid.

Now I know it wasn't asked, but may as well. Species demographics are strongly either human, or part humans, specifically humans with Elemental blood in them are very common. The other core races are of course mixed in there, Halflings edging out Dwarves and Elves for next most common.

EDIT-Looks like my question was answered by the time I finished this post. Either way, I am looking forward to this campaign!

So just so I don't make a redundant character, we so far have: a vigilante, a possible conscript or sentinel, and and evolutionist, right?

@ippo
And a Targeteer Fighter from Lord Dreamcrusher who has been planning things out over conversation with me. They'll be a Bow Fighter basically.

@RPG-Girl
Yes, both those Traits would be allowed.

Noice noice~ All very cool concepts, frens. Now I just have to choose a class

Was looking through the traits... and I'm thinking she would be a bit Power Hungry, largely due to her learning early on in life among the sands that power is needed to survive. Of course, even as she changed, as power warped and twisted her, she would grow beautiful, haunting... and there would be something about her, something that suggests she may have shed bits and pieces of her humanity... and yet, pampered nobles seem to find beautiful savages amusing.

Crunch will be ready soon, then will work on fluff :)

Edit; Willow Greenpeace just need to spend some of her 90gp starting gold.

Seem good to me @RPG-Girl

Rules have been posted up, let me know here if you think I've missed anything. Working on character profile page now.
[automerge]1545621267[/automerge]
Character sheet section and Out of Character section now up. Go ahead and post sheets when you are ready and will move further discussion to the OOC. Will post the main game up once we have a sheet from everyone.

Also interested... will admit, tipped off by RPG-Girl... and have an idea for a friendly, if dimwitted tank, to help form the melee front.

Ah sorry didn't notice more posts on here. Currently no, have no more room right now. However will keep you both in mind should we have players drop.

Well, there appears to be a line, but if you happen to lose three consecutive players, let it be known that I'm also interested, and an experienced Pathfinder player :) sounds like a very fun idea.

I mean I'd love to gm a game, but I'm not familiar enough with pathfinder to do it.

Sorry, no second group game yet from me. If I feel up to it I'll let you all know.

Back
Top Bottom