Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashram's Victory (Wveth and Kite Xiroh)

Ashram let Lynn's hot fluids run over his hand and audibly spill onto the polished marble floor, his assault on her G-spot only stopping after her spasming pussy could offer nothing else. His drenched hand hovered over Lynn's face, while his other hand pulled her hair back, and allowed her warm essence to drip upon her face before he partook of it himself, his tongue running over the tips of his wet digits while staring into Lynn's eyes.

"Delicious." The lord began with a sensual whisper. "I have something even better for you though."

With a snap of his fingers, The Silver Emperor's attire, all of it, seemed to evaporate, as if the entire outfit had turned to steam. Ashram stood, allowing his lengthy girth to swing stiffly and erect over Lynn, showing off the next weapon he'd use to destroy her pussy. An arrogant smirk took hold of his features once more as he gazed at his humiliated victim.

Lynn was dazed. Her vision refused to focus. Every muscle in her body felt like it was tingling with little fire. It was already the best climax she'd ever had. She watched him get up, and her own self-loathing settled over her like a heavy blanket. She had come for him. She had tried to resist and failed, and now, because of her weakness, her worst enemy was gloating. He had every right to. I'm pathetic, she thought.

Then she saw him.

Again she tried to rationalize. Her arousal was so... extreme. After that climax, she was still swimming it. Anything would've turned her on, right? That's what she told herself, when her eyes managed to focus on his cock and she couldn't look away. So big. So much bigger than her lover. Before she could stop herself, she was imagining it inside her.

Ashram pressed Lynn's fine, lengthy legs back until her ankles, still locked in shackles, were behind her head, exposing her drenched, pristine sex. He couldn't help but admire Lynn's lovely body, his every intention still to ruin it. His hands kneaded her firm and cheeks and slid over her exposed thighs, savoring the smooth feeling of sensitive flesh.

"The Great Musketeer just came so hard on just a little attention from my fingers. How pathetic." Ashram said as he positioned himself above Lynn, setting the tip of his cock at her opening. "I can only imagine what kind of amazing face you're going to make when you finally get a good, hard fucking from a real man."

Bit by bit, Ashram's hefty member sunk into Lynn's drenched cunt, his gaze never leaving her face.

Lynn was sobbing openly now, tears running down her face. There was simply no way to stop it anymore. It made her eyeliner and mascara run "Pathetic" was indeed a good word to describe how she looked at that moment. She knew she wouldn't have been crying if he was just going to rape her. That would be humiliating... but she could deal with it. What she couldn't deal with was how her pussy throbbed for it. how she anticipated it. It must have been a glitch in her body but it didn't matter. It was worse than rape. Worse than death.

"No," she said, his mocking words pulling her back from the brink. "You... you bastard... I have a real man, that I love. You can kill us both but you'll never take that away!"

"Don't be such a silly little bitch." Ashram began with a smirk. "I've already taken everything from you. I can see it in your eyes. You already love my dick more than you've ever loved your sorry excuse for a man."

Ashram pressed his cock down into Lynn's furthest depths, savoring her expression, her runny makeup and her pathetic attempts to resist her own desire for his dick. His hands found her wrists, and positioned them above her head before ever-so-slowing pulling his cock back and sinking it again at a snail's pace.

"No!" Lynn protested, raising her voice loud. "Don't get so fucking full of yourself, you animal! I won't... I won't..."

It was sinking deep, and suddenly Lynn felt something she'd never felt before. He was filling her up, his girth stretching her, demanding to be accommodated. And her body was doing it for him. She made involuntary noises, like moans, gasping, little choking sounds as she tried to stay quiet. Her eyes went wide and she writhed once more, fruitlessly trying to escape the relentless feeling.

She went quiet, as all her willpower went into her attempts to not moan. More tears, biting her lip. But her chest fluttered and heaved, body twitching. The second thrust was already too much.

"NNNGH!" Her cunt clenched him hard. Another vicious climax tore through her body. Her humiliation continued.

"Oh my!" Ashram began in a mocking tone. "Did you cum yet again? It's almost like you're pretending not to enjoy yourself."

His hands slid from Lynn's wrists to her breasts, still hidden by the finery of her Musketeer uniform. He gently kneaded her perky boobs through the material as it began evaporating, until his hand were upon her fair, naked chest, a window left open in her outfit. Meanwhile, the speed of Ashram's cock pumping into her twitching womanhood increased, the lord himself finding pleasure both in fucking Lynn and in watching her suffer. His lengthy silver strands fell from his shoulders like a curtain, his victim's face also within its confines. Ashram's tongue drew across his lips, all the while watching Lynn closely.

Lynn had lost so much ground in the war with herself. She barely registered Ashram's words, and was too dazed to look anywhere but his eyes. It must have been satisfying for him, to see her bruised face looking at him with such hazy pleasure. It wasn't long before she started to moan; there was simply nowhere else to go, nothing else to do. His cock was hitting every good spot inside her at once.

"Sto-oo-oop," she begged him, in a voice trying hard to not be laced with ecstasy. "Please, it's enough, take it out... take it out, please!" Still she looked into his eyes, pleading. He was merciless and she knew it. But she couldn't stop. "Please..."

Ashram only offered a smirk as his pumps grew in strength and speed, while his fingers rolled and toyed her nipples. His cock was pressing against her cervix each time now, filling her, stretching her, while his victim's moans echoed off of the grand hall. He could feel his own orgasm approaching and had every intention of seeding Lynn's unworthy cunt with as much jizz as he could muster.

"Unnngh!" The faster, stronger thrusts did her in. Her mind finally just accepted that it was the best cock she'd ever had and he was fucking her better than she'd ever been fucked. She couldn't admit it, of course; she would never admit it to anyone but herself. But there was just no denying it anymore, and no stopping it from leaking out in her moans, in her eyes rolling back, in her mouth opening, in the way her body squirmed and even her hips pushed up for more.

Her cunt was shamefully wet, and even the bad thoughts were starting to do nothing but add to her pleasure. Ashram was fucking her, dominating her, humiliating her.

And she liked it.

Ashram absolutely adored every bit of her expression. The rolled eyes, her mouth agape, even her moaning. He was dominating her, debasing her. Destroying her. He loved every second of it. He wanted her to beg some more though, in that sweet, pathetic voice. He wanted to draw her closer to that oblivion of ecstasy. His thick, solid member pounded against her cervix, quickly sliding through her folds aggressively, pinching her nipples every so often while kneading her breasts. He held back his orgasm, saving it for a better idea.

Lynn could feel it coming. Another inevitable fall into uncontrolled bliss, another victory for Ashram over her increasingly pathetic body. Lynn thought of herself, leaping across rooftops, dancing with her sword and disarming Ashram's minions. Taunting them with a grin and a tip of her hat, watching them get infuriated with her as she got away yet again.

But now, now he was breaking her. She remembered all those threats of death he'd given her. There was no way he'd let her live. She had been prepared for death, but he was breaking her mind instead of her body.

It was building up so much again. That big cock. Finally she could come on it while it was fucking her properly. It would be the best orgasm yet. More and more, closer and closer. She could forget the humiliation, just for a moment, when it overcame her. Just a little more... Her face and body both started to contort.

As soon as Lynn's face gave away her state of pleasure, Ashram withdrew his cock, completely, from her soaking, quivering cunt, denying her the ecstasy she desperately chased with a smile.

"I have a better idea." The lord began as he stood from the crouched position of his press. "If you want to cum on this dick so badly, you're going to have to suck it dry. Understand?"

Lynn gasped loud when she felt him withdraw, her eyes going wide as she let out a strangled moan, her body twisting from the sudden and intense change of sensation. It was so cruel; she suddenly felt so empty. It was so intense that she had to take a moment to understand what he'd done. He'd stopped fucking her. Denied her the only chance she had to forget how pathetic he was making her.

"No..." she whimpered sadly, just before he gave her his ultimatum. Tears came into her eyes when she realized that she was willing to do it. "No," she whimpered. "I'll never... I mean I couldn't... just..." She writhed underneath him, looking incredibly debased. "I need... just..." She was too embarrassed to admit any of it.

After listening to Lynn stall for a moment, Ashram reached down and pulled her up to her knees by her messy, short blonde hair. His arrogant gaze fell upon desperate form, and he loved it.

"Stop being so shy and suck my cock already." Ashram said in exasperation, rubbing his slick, hot manhood all over Lynn's face, further ruining her already runny makeup while gripping her hair. "Or do you not want to cum again?"

"Ahhh!" She cried out in fear and something else when he pulled her up by her hair. Tears were running down her pretty face still, but she found a flash of anger when he stared at her with that arrogant expression. Her own gaze got mad, before that perfect cock touched her face and her expression immediately softened.

"Mnngh..." Her eyes rolled back. Why was she acting like this? Was it because she was remembering what that dick felt like inside her? She wanted it. She needed to forget everything that was happening.

Suddenly her head surged forward and her mouth enveloped it. It tasted... perfect. The way it filled her mouth... so much more satisfying than her lover. With a gag she pushed deeper, desperate to forget herself for a moment. To forget how worthless she was acting.

Lynn's sudden, lustful devouring of Ashram's manhood took him by surprise, but he only responded with a hearty laugh.

"Look how far you've fallen, bitch." He said with an arrogant smirk. "A so-called hero reduced to servicing me like a common back-alley whore! Your usefulness only lies in being my dirty cocksleeve now."

Ashram forced his dick further into Lynn's throat-pussy, savoring the tightness and sound of her gags.

Lynn's eyes went wide as she felt Ashram's hand on the back of her throat. His harsh, hurtful words reminded her so sharply of where she was, what she was doing. What she was trying to escape from. She suddenly tried to push back, but with her hands bound, it was no use. She didn't want to be a worthless whore, but now the cock was too far in her mouth for her bite to be very powerful. She shook her head.

It filled her up. Choked her. She gagged.

Why was it so satisfying? She was humiliated, with her tits out, with her enemy's cock in her mouth. That she's started sucking of her own accord. Her eyes softened again. That dick slipped into her throat and she felt her pussy pulse. She looked up at Ashram for a second, her eyes wet and submissive before she looked away in shame, blushing brightly.

Ashram looked deeply into Lynn's eyes, finding her submissive gaze quite pleasant. He withdrew his cock from her throat-pussy for a moment, giving her the chance to breathe while he slid his member about her face. Without warning, he forcefully jammed his dick back into her mouth, filling up her throat-pussy once more.

"You never deserved the honor of being my personal cocksleeve, but for now, I'll settle for a worthless cunt like you." Ashram's tone was scathing. "So swallow, and I'll give you your reward."

The lord tightly gripped Lynn's head and neck before he began pounding her throat-pussy with his solid, throbbing cock. His arrogant laughter echoed in the silent chamber as he violated his nemesis-turned-whore.

Lynn moaned shamefully when he pulled out of her mouth, hoarsely before she coughed, falling forward a bit before her enemy wrenched her back up by her hair and jammed his hard shaft back down her throat. Her eyes squeezed shut from the intense sensations, and the humiliation of his hard words, and his infuriating laugh.

But none of it mattered when he was pounding her mouth. That big dick was making her feel more submissive that she'd ever felt, and her little cunt was dripping wet from it. All her life she'd fought for control of her own destiny, and now that it was being taken away, she just wanted more. To be controlled. Her face flushed deeply until she started to gurgle. Her eyes rolled back.

It was the most humiliating thing in the world to come from sucking that man's cock. That might have been why it happened.

"Did you just fucking cum from my dick being in your throat?" The lord asked in a somewhat astonished tone, watching Lynn's eyes roll back. "Wow, you're more of a two-bit whore than I could have imagined."

Between the stimulation Lynn's tight throat-pussy offered and her submissive, whorish O-face upon his cock, Ashram could feel an orgasm rising. He forced his victim's mouth to the base of his dick with each thrust, delighting in the sounds of her gagging and slurping, mingling with his ragged breathes and grunts. One final slam into her throat-pussy brought with it a thick, hot load of semen, then another, and another. Ashram groaned in ecstasy as he mercilessly pumped his seed into her throat, only permitting Lynn to breathe after he was finished with her. For a moment, the lord's cock had softened, and it took a bit of effort to release himself from the grasp of his victim's tight, hot throat-pussy.

"Are you ready for your reward, you useless whore?" Ashram's arrogant tone was punctuated with a devious smirk, his cock hard once more and in contact with Lynn's makeup-smudged cheek.

Last edited:
It was all so overwhelmingly hot: the way he was using her, the way her body was under his complete control. His cock tasted so good, and when he came in her mouth, it tasted so good. Her body was quivering with her intense and almost painful arousal. Her vision was blurry when she finally opened her eyes, and he was out of her mouth again. She coughed hard, crying more heavily than ever, as he rubbed his dick on her face.

She wanted it in her pussy so bad.

Her first look was one of arousal, and then suddenly fear. What he was doing to her, reducing her to. She fell on her side, desperately, uselessly crawling away. Ashram wouldn't have to hurry; she was slow.

"Please..." she begged. "No more..." Part of her knew he wouldn't listen. Part of her even hoped.

"A coward on top of being a useless whore, huh?" Ashram said with a disappointed tone as he let Lynn try to crawl away. "What an utterly disgusting piece of trash you are."

The Silver Emperor wasn't finished, however, and raised his victim to her knees by her blonde hair once more, before mercilessly backhanding her with such force that she slid on her side toward the throne. I'm a few quick strides, Ashram was upon her, winding up and punishing her bare ass with a powerful spank.

"Proclaim yourself a powerless, dirty cunt!" He roared while beating Lynn's ass with his open palms.

"I'm not -" she weakly protested before the backhand sent her crashing face-first into the stone floor. She sobbed once, but then it got much worse. She felt his palm against her ass and instantly remembered her spanking fantasies. Still, she was in too much pain to moan from them; his hands were too vicious.

But that didn't mean she wasn't turned on.

It made her sob again, and again. Pretty soon she sounded like a child. "I won't say it," she said, but her voice sounded like she was pleading. "I won't!" The worst part was how wet her little cunt still was.

"No?" Ashram's hand came to a stop as he positioned himself next to Lynn, his glare meeting her teary, ice blue eyes. "I think it's important that you come to terms with what you actually are before I execute you in front of everyone you know and love."

Ashram knelt onto one knee and forced Lynn to bend over it before he spanked her ass again, this time with a bit less force, instead choosing to watch her firm rump reverberate with the force he applied.

"Say it, you cowardly trash!" The lord's scathing tone reaching his pathetic victim from behind as he clapped her other asscheek. "I can see you dripping with want for my cock, so say it!"

Back
Top Bottom