Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashram's Victory (Wveth and Kite Xiroh)

W

Wveth

(Kinks included in this RP: Rape, Choking, Spanking, Bondage, Big Cock, Corruption, Mindbreak, Snuff)

Lynn Maegan, also known as The Musketeer, was known as a hero in the city of Alden, fighting against the mad sorcerer Ashram and his minions. With her distinctive costume and improbable fighting and climbing skills, she had foiled many plans across the city. She was well known, and all the citizens of Alden adored her, and counted on her to keep them safe.

It only took one mistake.

Just one mistake, and she was tied with ropes, on the floor of some warehouse somewhere, with the men who had beaten her laughing, prodding her with their feet, talking about how disappointed they were that their master disallowed them from tearing her clothes off or raping her. Her signature hat was resting on her head as well, as she struggled against the ropes tying her hands and feet. They were slowly getting looser, but her strength was at a minimum. Her short blonde hair was messed up, a light black eye formed on her face to compliment a trickle of blood from her smacked lip. They had knocked the wind out of her.

But she'd escape. Once that sorcerer arrived, she'd escape and kill him once and for all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashram, known as the Silver Conqueror, reclined atop his throne in the capital of the world, Alden. Silence filled the extravagant throne room, except for the rapid footfalls of a Silver Knight, rushing towards Ashram, a scroll in clutched in his gauntlet.

"My lord!" The knight began, excitement in his voice. "Report from the Port garrison! The Musketeer has been captured in warehouse A!"

Silver light enveloped the lord, whisking him away from the throne to the warehouse in an instant. Ashram stepped out of glowing gray particles, causing his minions to step away in fear, both from their lord and their victim. "The Musketeer," his hated nemesis, the only person ever to have spoiled his schemes, had finally been captured, and he couldn't be any more ecstatic. Her lovely, rough form tied before him only aroused him further, his gray gaze bearing down on Lynn, all sorts of horrible torture techniques flowing through his head.

"It's good to see you, here, in my grasp. You lowly cunt." Ashram said simply as he plucked The Musketeer's lovely hat from atop her head to get a better look.

Lynn got quiet as Ashram approached. She knew that he knew about her anti-magic bracelet, that had kept her safe so far. So safe, in fact, that she had grown overconfident, thought herself invincible in a straight fight. But those thugs had beaten her in a straight fight. Ever since Ashram had found out about it, Lynn had commissioned something else from a group of enchanters; something to replace it, and add more effects to help her in her crusade. It would be ready soon, but it wasn't fast enough. She smiled bitterly at the unfortunate timing. Of course he would destroy it now, and once she escaped, she'd have to be careful until she got the new item.

Ashram removed her hat and she looked up at him. One slightly darkened, lip bloodied, but she was still gorgeous. Her short, messy blonde hair, red lipstick and smoky eyeliner gave her a distinct and memorable look. Especially when combined with her icy blue eyes.

"Keep talkin', you ugly shit." The bonds were getting looser and looser. "It makes me feel better about my own intelligence."

"How ironic," Ashram began, a smirk on his face, "considering you're the only bitch dumb enough to defy me in my own empire."

With a flick of the wrist, Ashram tossed the finery to one of his henchmen, who fumbled for a moment before holding the hat gingerly. The handsome lord circled above his prey, silver locks of hair swaying as he took a moment to examine Lynn carefully. Putting a boot on her iconic outfit, Ashram shoved the heroine onto her stomach, pinning her with the pressure from his foot while he kneeled down to get a look at the artifact upon her wrist. Many knights, henchmen and mages died testing themselves against the strange power of The Musketeer, but each time, The Silver Emperor knew a bit more about the thorn in his side that he couldn't quite pluck, and it all led to this moment.

"What do we have here, my gaudily dressed good-for-nothing?" Ashram said as he slipped the artifact from Lynn's wrist. "The only thing that could stop me from destroying you. Gone."

The bracelet seemed to writhe and wiggle in Ashram's hand before turning to particles of light. With a small breath, the particles drifted away into nothingness. Using his boot once more, the lord turned Lynn onto her back, a vicious smirk on his face.

Lynn knew that spells took a moment. A moment of concentration. She'd seen it in Ashram's eyes many times. The ropes were loose now. As soon as she saw that look of concentration again, she would strike with the small hidden dagger in her sleeve. One good attack and it would all be over. Maybe the thugs would kill her afterwards, but that didn't matter. She would be the hero still.

But for now she had to wait for her chance. She let a little bit of fear creep into her features to get Ashram feeling proud and, hopefully, a touch more off his guard. He destroyed the bracelet like she knew he would. "Damn it," she said, pretending to struggle with her arms. "That thing was expensive, you know? I'll sue you and get my money back!" She smirked back at him.

"I see your jokes are as bad as your situation." Ashram retorted, rolling his eyes.

He still needed to publicly execute The Musketeer, and decided to transport her himself like a trophy. With only a squint of his eyes, he cast a full-body binding spell on Lynn, stacking a telekinesis spell with it.

Lynn caught the concentration. This was her chance! Her hands came together behind her, slipping out of the ropes and tugging the dagger free from her sleeve to hold in her right hand. With one good stab to his kidney, he'd be unconscious in seconds and dead in a few seconds more!

She was as fast as her reputation suggested, springing up like a cat with the knife aimed squarely at her target, the fire of heroism shining in her beautiful eyes.

Ashram's spell took hold just before Lynn's blade would have pierced his flesh, the edge of which had made a hole in his clothing where she had intended on burying the blade. He had seen her speed many times before during his scryings to watch his minions fight her, but her speed at that moment had certainly given him a start. He released an audible sigh, which was followed by the shaky exhales of his nearby minions. Nonetheless, The Silver Emperor played it off, fury and relief mixing within him.

"Y'know, I was going to just painlessly execute you," Ashram began, his tone elegant and measured, "but now, you're going to suffer beyond your wildest imagining, you little shit."

With a flick from his black leather-clad finger, the weapon that almost destroyed an empire turned to dust. He spat directly onto Lynn's face, before lifting her into the air with his telekinesis and marching toward a portal that lead to the throne room, Lynn in tow.

"Make a list of her supporters, but don't arrest any until I give the word. I want the downfall of The Musketeer to serve as a reminder to all who oppose me; submit or die."

The paralysis was absolute. At first she was stuck there, that grimace on her face, the place pressed against his gut. She was too slow. Too slow. For the first time, she felt real fear about what was going to happen to her. Her mind raced to all of the different torture she'd heard of and witnessed. Most of it done by Ashram or his followers, against the people who opposed him. But then, she'd always known it was a risk. She would die for the cause and feel fulfilled, if nothing else.

If only she'd been just a little faster.

Soon she was spat on, and she wanted to hiss and flick her head away but of course, nothing happened. In a moment she was in the air, completely at his mercy.

All sorts of deliciously sadistic thoughts ran through his mind as Ashram casually walked from a warehouse into his throne room by the power of his magic, Lynn floating close behind him. The Musketeer was not just a warrior, but a symbol. One he needed deface and ruin forever. If he simply executed her, people might think it was a ruse, and he'd lose support. A delightfully diabolical plan came to him, and he gleefully smiled to himself.

The throne room was as empty as it always was, with the exception of Ashram and his victim, Lynn. The Silver Emperor reached into a hazy field to his left, withdrawing a pair of finely crafted mithril shackles as he approached his throne. He took a seat upon the cushion, before floating Lynn toward him, forcing her wrists into the shackles via the binding spell. Once more, he reached into a hazy spatial distortion and withdrew yet another pair of shackles, before turning Lynn upside down for his convenience and applying them to her ankles. Lynn's body turned right-side-up and set down gently before the lord, the spell ending afterwards.

"I could easily turn you into a puddle of meat for the fishermen to use as bait, but I have another idea." Asheram said in a devious tone.

Lynn saw the shackles coming and blushed faintly. It reminded her of some games she would play with her lover. But this, here, was no game. She understood that he would likely rape her and then kill her, but there had to be some way out. Something. Regardless, the shackles closed on her wrists and then on her ankles, both far too tight to slip out of and far too strong to break.

She was set down in front of the throne, on her hands and knees, looking up at him. The humor had vanished from her features, and she was glaring at her enemy now. "Yeah, I bet you get off to hurting people, you sick fuck. That's where there will always be people like me." She then shouted at him, "Go ahead and kill me, coward!"

Ashram rose from his throne and crouched down next to her, smiling, his silver gaze piercing Lynn's own lovely eyes. He ran a hand down her back repeatedly, petting her like a common beast, less even.

"Come now, my darling victim." Kite began in a falsely pleasant tone. "It wouldn't be any fun if I simply took your head and put it on a pike for all your supporters to see, now would it?"

The lord's hand slid off her back and onto her firm ass, rubbing it with admiration. After a moment the fine ivory trousers clinging to her posterior seemed to evaporate, leaving her anus and womanhood exposed to the cool air of the throne room.

Lynn was silent while he stared at her and taunted her. She felt him petting her and jerked herself away. When he grabbed her ass she started to crawl in the other direction, but that was a bad idea since that part of her clothing vanished a moment later and she inadvertently left him with a better view of her perky and firm butt. She flushed, turning onto her back immediately to try to hide herself, her thighs pressed together. There was no hair on her little triangle.

"A rapist now too? No, I bet you were already one. And always will be!" She narrowed her eyes, glaring. "Fuck you! You're such a coward, unable to get women who want you, so you have to do this to them!"

Ashram's left hand found Lynn's neck quick as lightning, cutting off circulation and her ability to breath at the same time. He was growing bored with her lame insults, but still desired the excitement humiliating her would bring.

"Don't be silly, you blithering, presumptuous, good-for-nothing." His tone only slightly projecting his anger. "Women from all over the world, from all walks of life and all races come to beg for my favor, and my cock."

Ashram spat on his right hand and jammed it mercilessly between Lynn's pursed thighs, digging at her womanhood and searching for her pink pearl. His grip on her throat began to steadily tighten, sure to leave heavy bruising.

"Gnk!" She struggled fruitlessly as she felt him grab her lithe neck, as she bucked around, desperately trying to get him off her. It was a hard choke.

He would find her sex dry as a doorknob. Nobody was supposed to touch her like that, least of all someone like him! Lynn comforted herself by thinking that for every moment he attacked her like this, he wasn't hurting anybody else. She managed a noise that communicated her disbelief, when he told her that women from all over would come to him.

It was then that the hard choke became merciless. She started to feel dizzy, and the panic was rising. Maybe she'd pissed him off so much that he'd kill her immediately. It might be a relief.

Ashram's focus settled on Lynn's face. He was well aware of how hard he was choking her, and didn't want her unconscious just yet. As he watched her panicked expression, he continued to rub her sex, trying to coax out a sign of arousal.

"Awww, is the invincible Musketeer scared?" The lord asked in a scathing mock. "It's interesting that you'll call me a coward, but you're so scared of me laying my hands on you. Doesn't that make you a coward?"

His grip loosened from around her throat just in time, clutching her hair and pulling her forward instead, forcing Lynn to watch his hand dig around her smooth pubis.

Something strange happened when Lynn's dizziness grew and her awareness started to fade. The whole situation started to blur, until there was nothing but the need for breath... and the fact that he was touching her. Something about all this changed how she felt, just for a moment, and her warm pussy began to get wet.

Lynn gasped hard when she finally could, struggling and coughing while he held her head up. A few tears spilled onto her cheeks, and she looked truly vulnerable for the first time. Her throat pained her, and her head swam, so much that she couldn't formulate a response. The whole time, she looked down with shame, feeling her strange arousal and knowing that he would point it out to her.

Ashram's skilled fingers took turns splashing in and out of Lynn's wet womanhood, flicking her clit every so often. An arrogant smile graced his features as he watched her tears well up and slide down her cheeks. Withdrawing his hand for a moment, he brought his slick fingers before his victim's eyes, letting them glisten with her arousal in the light.

"What is this, you little whore?" Ashram asked with faux-surprise. "Looks like you're rather fond of me."

His finger graced his tongue slowly, Ashram watching Lynn's eyes all the while, before sending them back between her legs. This time, his middle- and ring-finger delving into her womanhood in search of weakness.

Lynn felt a sense of loss when he withdrew his fingers, which primed her sense of shame. It flared up higher than it had ever been when he showed her his wet fingers. She had no idea why her body had reacted that way, and she couldn't even look him in the eyes now. The humiliation was so intense, her cheeks flushed visibly.

"Shut up," she spat. "I hate you more than anything." Her words, normally so confident and even laced with sarcasm, were dead serious now.

"Hng!" she groaned when he suddenly thrust his fingers back into her. She shut her eyes and grit her teeth, determined to endure it, thinking about everything and anything else.

"Now now," Ashram breathed his sensual whisper into Lynn's ear. "After I'm done with you, the only thing you'll hate is being away from my cock for more than a moment."

His two fingers searched even deeper for his victim's G-spot, giving aggressive rubs intermittently. Meanwhile, his teeth traced over the edge of her ear, giving her a light nip before delving his tongue in. Ashram enjoyed finding the cracks in a defense or a bulwark, and exploiting them; his greatest nemesis was no different in his eyes.

It didn't take Ashram long to find Lynn's most sensitive spot, and to her deep shame, it was the first gasp she made that was laced with pleasure. It wouldn't be the last. She bit her lip to keep it from happening again, but she had been primed by the sensation of his teeth and tongue against her ear. Like her lover. Like how she would be touched in her mouth intimate moments.

Her pussy throbbed with her arousal when he touched her G-spot, and even though her mouth was firmly closed, she whimpered every few moments. Now the fight was hardly even against him but against herself. No more weakness. She didn't want to show him any more.

"Oh my," Ashram began, breathing gently into Lynn's ear as he whispered his taunt. "Did I find The Musketeer's greatest weakness? Let's find out, shall we?"

His digits skillfully pressed and rubbed his victim's G-spot, focusing on humiliating her via pleasure. His tongue gingerly slithered about her ear, forcing her to feel pleasure she couldn't fight.

"No!" she cried. "No, it's not a weakness, please just stop, I - Ghhhhk!" It was something she immediately regretted saying. Panic had taken over her mind and she had begged for mercy. Again she turned her head in shame - "shame" was quickly becoming the word of the day - and tried her hardest to not react at all.

Unfortunately, her body had other plans. His fingers were skilled in just the right (or wrong) way, and soon her bruised face was twitching, jerking to the side, flushed red as her little shaved cunt throbbed with her wetness and arousal. "Stop!" she cried again. "Stop! Stop!"

"No." Ashram began simply, further intensifying his assault inside Lynn's soaked womanhood. "I don't think I will. Not until you show me your O-face."

The lord's trousers had already become tight, so to speak, the situation being the main cause, and Lynn's fine body seemingly adding to his arousal. It had been a while since he last had this much fun and not immediately killed someone.

Lynn's body started to arch. She couldn't help it. The hot electric sensations he was giving her were overwhelming. In her writhing, her eyes happened upon Ashram's face and for the first time, she felt a thrill of attraction. She jerked her head away again, immediately trying to dispel the feeling. It was just because of how he was attacking her most sensitive spot, because of how her mind was in a pink cloud of torturous arousal. Nothing else.

Nothing would make her attracted to him.

But even as she tried to tell herself that, her perky ass lifted off the floor, her eyes rolled back and then closed, and her mouth opened in a loud moan. Her little pussy spasmed with her hard climax, her warm juices flowing freely.

Back
Top Bottom