Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashram's Victory (Wveth and Kite Xiroh)

"Unnnnngh," Lynn moaned, somewhere on the border of pleasure and pain, when Ashram spanked her ass comparatively more gently. She sobbed more heavily when he talked about killing her. If he did it now, she wouldn't even have the strength to resist. But he spanked her again. His tone and words degraded her, pushed her down so hard. The pain did something to her mind, made his words just seem so correct. Already he had worn down her resistance by humiliating and hurting her. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered.

She just needed to forget. Just to feel good.

"I... I..." She sobbed again, broken. "I'm a powerless cunt!!" she shrieked. The crying only got louder.

"That's a good whore. You're learning." Ashram said in a gentle voice as he affectionately rubbed Lynn's reddened, sensitive ass.

Hooking one arm under her, the lord hauled his victim easily to his throne, where he sat comfortably before bringing her into his lap, her back against his chest. His lengthy, throbbing cock slid in between Lynn's thighs, still slick with saliva and semen. Ashram's hands ran over her breasts, sliding down to her hips.

"Now for your reward, you trashy cunt." He whispered in his victim's ear before giving it a nip.

Raising Lynn by the hips, Ashram let the tip of his dick find her hot, drenched opening, before mercilessly pulling her down on it, stretching her womanhood and slamming her cervix.

Lynn just let him drag her now. She knew what she wanted. It was unfathomably shameful but she couldn't deny it anymore. Her enemy's cock. The worst person in the world. She wanted him to fuck her so she could forget the horrible things he made her do. He horrible things he'd made her want. While he moved her and positioned her, she just wondered who the hell she even was now. What had she become? But the dark thoughts were chased away when she felt him pressed against her soaked pussy.

"Yes," she whimpered pathetically. "Please..."

She climaxed. The moment he pulled her down on it, she convulsed and screamed like a bitch. "AAAAGGGHHH OH MY GODDDD!!"

Even while Lynn convulsed in her sudden moment of powerful ecstasy, Ashram fucked away at her quivering, soaked pussy, audibly clapping her ass against his hips while her shrieks of pleasure echoed in the luxurious hall. Her degradation was the best time he had had in recent memory, and he couldn't wait for the finale. His rose to his victim's bouncing breasts and gave each a slap before pinching her stiff, pink nipples.

"Look at you now, you cock-hungry whore." Ashram began, his effort to fuck Lynn barely in his voice. "You're a prime example of why women can never be anything more than a cocksleeve in this world. Maybe if you'd sucked my dick sooner, I wouldn't have to execute you in front of the whole city."

Whore. She was a whore, wasn't she? Since he'd stripped her and touched her and fucked her, it was all she wanted. Cock. His cock. She just wanted it to fuck her. She wanted to suck it. It all felt so good. And now she was having it just how she wanted. He'd stripped away her shell and she enjoyed it without restraint. Lynn moaned and cried, bouncing herself up and down. Her face was a mess of smeared makeup and tears, her hair pulled and frizzy. The Musketeer looked instead like a perverted parody of her heroic self.

"Your cock, your cock," she whined, leaning back on her enemy. She squealed and squeaked when he slapped and pinched her exposed tits. "I can't, I'm sorry, I want..." She swallowed hard, not even making sense anymore. "Please don't stop..."

Ashram's maniacal laughter echoed throughout the empty throne room. He had conquered his greatest foe. All she could think about was his cock, and it gave him an evil delight.

"It's time for you to start doing the work, cocksleeve." The Silver Emperor said as he snapped his fingers, causing the shackles to separate and permit Lynn free motion. "Show me how a whore like you fucks a cock she's in love with."

Lynn was too shocked by the sudden absence of her binds. Her hands jerked out in front of her, shifting her weight, and she fell forward onto the cold floor. Her mind was telling her to get up and run while she had the chance, and she tried for a moment. But before she was on her feet, she realized how acute the loss of sensation was for her. Her body twitched; she could feel the burning desire between her legs and she ended up freezing where she stood, quivering, unmoving.

She just wanted it back. To ride it. But she had to go. Back to her lover. Her lover who never made her feel like Ashram had. Not even close.

"Ngh..." She whimpered. She knew her moment had passed but she kept telling herself she could leave. She could at least try. but she was frozen.

With a devilish smirk, Ashram beckoned Lynn with his fingers, simultaneously casting a spell that gently pulled her toward him.

"Everything a slutty fucktoy like you could ever ask for is right here, between my legs." Ashram's tone was sensual. "I can guarantee you'll never feel this amazing again, so you'd better come get your fill, while I'm still willing to suffer a useless bitch like yourself."

Lynn took several compelled steps towards him, panting, still flushed. Even without the binds gone, the Musketeer was still trapped. Not because his magic was keeping her there, but because she just wasn't satisfied. She'd come so many times already but that pressure was still there. That ache deep in her center. Maybe it was because it was so deep inside. Nobody had ever been able to get to it before. Before him. Before the man she vowed to destroy. Lynn looked at her enemy with fear, with vulnerability.

"My b-boyfriend," she stammered, but she knew he didn't care. It was obvious that she was talking more to herself, since Ashram could obviously make her do anything he wanted. "I can't betray him... why..." Her face broke and she wept. "Can't you just rape me?" She had another flash of understanding, of clarity, of just how pathetic she was being. How much he'd broken her, how quickly. "Don't..."

"Your boyfriend? Ha! You really think that little prick is going to want you back after he finds out how many times you've cum on my dick?" Ashram's arrogant tone filled the throne room. "Besides, we both know he could never hope to pleasure you like my cock does. Make you moan like a common whore."

Ashram kept his legs open, waiting for Lynn to ride his solid, glistening manhood once more.

Lynn turned away from him again, flushed even more at the derogatory things he was saying about her precious fiance. She loved him; she loved him so much that anything she had done to her here was making her feel like a traitor to him. Her eyes closed as she tried to think of him, to will herself to just fight back. Even if she'd lose, even if Ashram would kill her, just fight back. It was the least she could do.

But the image of that cock invaded her mind instead. And in a moment, she found herself sitting backwards on Ashram's lap. It didn't matter. She was captured. Tortured. Her mind wasn't her own.

That's what she told herself as she reached between her legs to grip that perfect dick and guide it to her pussy. It was how she justified that she was sinking her wet cunt down its length with a hot moan. "Nnnnghh...!"

"That's a good bitch." Ashram whispered in Lynn's ear before giving it a lick, his hands cupping her breasts and his hardened chest on her lovely back.

He bucked his hips a bit, driving his cock in further and further, then stopped.

"Whose cock is better, cumslut?" Ashram whispered once more. "Your boyfriend's tiny, little dick, or your emperor's dick you so graciously sacrificed everything for?"

"I-I didn't!" she cried as her body settled down deep on his cock, whimpering and squeaking like a helpless animal before letting out another hot moan. But she didn't answer him. She couldn't. It was just too personal. It was one thing to degrade herself; it was another thing entirely to degrade the man who had given her so much, who had helped her when she was at her lowest (or what had been her lowest before Ashram got his hands on her). There was no way she would do it.

But...

As she gently moved herself up and down, her mind just felt less and less in her control. It was hard to even remember what she was thinking about, with the intense sensation of being filled taking over all her thoughts. She got a little faster. She cried out. But she didn't answer his question.

With one hand, Ashram seized Lynn's neck, holding her in place, while his other hand gave her fine ass a merciless smack, the sound of which reverberated within the throne room.

"Who's cock is better?!" Ashram roared as he spanked her ass once more.

"Ah!" Lynn shrieked at the sudden spank to her raw ass, making fresh tears spring from her eyes. Making her pussy throb and get even more wet as she picked up speed on her enemy's cock, bouncing hard and faster, moaning more. The second slap spurred her on again, and again she sped up. Her mind was a white haze.

"Yours! Yours is better! Her red ass jiggled enticingly as she bounced. "I've never felt like this before! I can't! I can't!" Her voice was a high-pitched moan of raw pleasure. "It's so hard oh my god!"

"You're goddamn right you filthy cocksucker!" Ashram said as he gave her lovely bouncing rump another spank. "Ride that dick you love so much."

His hands cupped her breasts once more, aggressively toying with her nipples as she rode his solid manhood. He had broken queens, and even some demi-gods, with his cock, but none gave him as much pleasure as breaking the one thorn in his side that had eluded him for so long. Crushing her will to fight back, to be anything more than a common whore in his service. He loved it.

In the midst of all her pleasure - enough to take away her shame, to take away her guilt - Lynn started to feel something else: resentment. Not for the man fucking her, who she'd given into and humiliated herself for. No, instead she felt resentment for the man she loved. It was him who had failed the most here, after all. He had never made her feel this way, like her entire world was coming apart from the force and the heat of the expanding fire from between her legs. It was like she's never really known what sex could be like, and who could blame her for her reactions now? She was just a person, just a woman, and nobody who had never felt this before could stand up to this. Nobody.

So it was his fault. It was his fault for never fucking her properly.

But Lynn didn't have the presence of mind to think all that. All she felt was the resentment, and the pleasure. It was as if her pussy was made just for that perfect cock that her boyfriend could never compete with. That anger towards him came out. "He didn't... he didn't fuck me like this!" she screamed. "He couldn't!" She sobbed from the blissful feelings. "His cock is just... just... inferior! Yours is better!"

Ashram could feel his orgasm rising. His victim was finally drawing out his need to cum, which presented itself in aggressive thrusts against her fine, bouncing ass, hips clapping loudly against rump. His grunting continued to rise in volume as he chased a high few could give him. His fingers pinched and rolled Lynn's nipples without concern for her pleasure- she was beyond resistance.

"My cock is the best in the world, you common, gutter-trash whore!" Ashram growled. "Say it! Say you love my cock!"

Back
Top Bottom