Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saving the kingdom (me and Yurina)

When the other pulled away, she blushed softly as she remained as she was, looking over the prince carefully, "A-Alexander.." she murmured, "But.. I don't think I'm ready to be married yet.." she uttered, frowning softly, "For you.. you should marry a princess. Why a commoner? A dancer like me?"

His fingers gently trailed over her cheek, his eyes looking into hers as he listened to her words. "Every princess that has came wanting marriage only came for the title and the gold." His voice held a tint of venomous intent toward those princesses, but it he broke that tone and got softer, more like velvet. "You are one that deserved it. you captured my heard and saved my life in one fell swoop, not expecting anything for it." He moved closer, kissing her lightly. "If you are not ready, though... I will wait for you. As long as it is necessary."

Eyes never leaving his as some of her golden locks fell to his hand that was trailing over her cheek. Listening to his words, she felt the venom in the mention of the princesses but soon it was as smooth as before as she could only blush at his words once more. The dancer remained as she was before she wrapped her hands around the prince's neck, pulling herself to a hug, "Thank you.. Alexander." she said, slowly pulling away, "I.. haven't been in a committed relationship before.. thus marriage is something too big for me for now." Ryva murmured before pecking his nose, "For now, lets just ourselves get to know each other better and hopefully one day.. we will be united." she smiled.

Inside his mind, half his mind smiled, half his mind cursed. His lust for her kept building just being near her, the sway of her hips permanently imprinted on his mind. But he nodded, feeling the soft kiss on his nose, and finding her lips with his again. "As you wish. I aim at making you happy."

Ryva smiled as she nodded to him, closing her eyes when he kissed her again. She leaned her head over his shoulder and rested there for a moment, feeling the breeze in the air.

He laid back slowly, feeling her move down with him since she was resting against him, and soon they disappeared in the flowers from anyone's sight. His arms wrapped around her, holding her to him, and he kissed her shoulder gently.

Ryva fell back to lay on the land beneath her as she looked up at the prince by her side, feeling his kiss on her shoulder. She smiled and remained that way until she sighed and closed her eyes, "Alexander.. let's go for a ride." she smiled softly, "I bet you haven't been on a horse for quite some time." she chuckled.

He had kept a neutral smile on his face, but in his mind, it went from enthusiastic to saddened. But he nodded, kissing her lightly. "Yes, a ride does sound wonderful. There is a lake nearby, if you want to out to it."

Ryva didn't know what was the prince had in his mind or the images he had thought up because of the sway of her hips. If she knew, she wondered how long would Alexander stand it, "Of course." she smiled, and sat up, looking around.

He smiled as he stood with her, taking her hand and leading her out and down a few hallways, taking stairs and secret passages until they were in the stables. He led her to two horses near the ends, which were chestnuts, and pulled them out easily, petting their sides. "I can lead you to the lake." He said softly, mounting one of them after putting saddles on both.

Ryva walked with him down the hallways and noticed that some places had secret tunnels and soon enough they were at the stables. She smiled at the sight of her own horse, resting in the pen. She nodded to Alexander and petted the chestnut, mounting on the horse.

He waited until she was ready with reins in hand, before he started out of the stable with a trot, making sure she stayed nearby. They took the small path that led to the forest, taking the forest path. It was after about 10 minutes that he deviated from the path, finding the nearby lake and letting his horse graze, himself moving towards the lake.

Ryva followed close with the trot and smiled at how smooth the gentle chestnut she rode was. They followed a path through the forest and soon enough they've reached the lake which the dancer's eyes glittered in amazement of its beauty. She let the chestnut to graze with the other before joining Alexander, "Its beautiful~" she smiled, twirling around for a bit before she lifted up her skirt and proceeded to dip her legs into the lake.

He smiled as he heard her words, turning his head to look at her twirl for a moment before sitting down, looking over the lake. "It is..." He said softly. His mind went off on its own, thinking. Mostly of her, his mind consumed by her image. "Ryva." Alexander said softly, turning to her. "What... sort of spell was in that dance? Because, ever since you came and danced, I was healed... but... I can't stop thinking about you..."

Ryva bent over and looked at herself in the reflection, smiling softly before she blinked at the prince's words, straightening up. The sun was high as its rays shone onto the water, reflecting to the back of Ryva, giving the image as if the dancer was glowing in the sunlight, "I only transfixed a healing spell Alexander." she said softly, shifting a lock of her blonde hair behind an ear.

He thought about her words, then he shook his head. "There has to be more than that. Since..." He didn't want to say that he was watching her hips, that would scare her off. "...I was watching you, I couldn't get you out of my head. I... I need you. More than anything else in this world."

Ryva blinked at him and wondered what he wanted to say before she could only blush softly and stepped out of the water, proceeding to sit beside him, "I'm right here Alexander.. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me to." she smiled softly.

He looked over at her, into her eyes. Half wanted to say that he knew that. Knew that she would, but ne needed her closer than that... But he refrained from doing that. "Thank you." He whispered. His arms went around her, and he leaned in, kissing her lightly.

Ryva smiled softly and stayed close, closing her eyes when she felt that soft kiss. She rather liked this attention from him and wondered that probably she was slowly falling for him as well. She pecked his lips back playfully, laying back on the grass.

He smiled as she returned the kiss, and he laid back with her, right next to her on his side. His arms held her close as he slowly deepened the kiss, his fingers working their way up her side.

Ryva looked over at him and smiled softly, replying to the kiss and felt his hand slid up her side. As she was indulging deeper into the moment, one of the horses neighed and bucked in fright. The dancer pulled away and looked up at Alexander, frowning and wondering what was wrong. Quickly she got up and rushed towards the rearing chestnut.

He heard the neighing of the horse, and he got up with her. Seemed the horse was frightened by a few rabbits that ran out of the tall grass it was trying to eat. "Just a few rabbits." He said, though he went to the horse and helped her calm it down.

Ryva calmed down the horse and nodded slowly, watching those rabbits running off into another hole. "Let's head back. I'm sure your father would like to see you like this." she smiled softly.

He smiled softly, but cursed a little in his mind. "Yes... he would like that." He said softly in agreement, mounting his horse and waiting for her before starting the trek back to the castle.

Ryva nodded and mounted, riding back towards the castle, wondering what would the king say when he sees his son all healthy and riding magnificently again.

Back
Top Bottom